Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

Where did my 955 EON Token go ? Is there any problem with the bounty dashbord ?  This situation frightened me. I hope someone can explain what happened.

Edit Opss sorry i saw now where they are. They are in bounty dashboard.

just refresh again the page , it happen always to me

He is in the ICO dashboard, if he clocked that BOUNTY  DASHBOARD, I'm sure his tokens will be there. 955  is a lot. How  much are you selling your account?
Your email and your user name doesn't match like you treat that email as your  own, if you will sell your account how much will it be?

Are you planning to buy some bounty account mate? And how much can uou offer if you wanna buy it though? Im planning to sell mine.

If you are selling your account along with your email, I'm offering $40 in BTC for that 955. That's just my offer, you can take it or not. I also have some EON myself in my account but I just want to add more to my stash. If I can't have them while its still not release then maybe I can just wait till its on the market.

$40 FOR 955 EON  Grin
what a great deal  Grin Grin Grin

what is that? just under a quarter each?

Wow he really low ball you. That's like 4 cent. It should be worth at least 50 cents.

Well. Its up to him though. If you can't sell for the price I'm offering, its fine. The earlier we know we can't decide to go on the better because I ain't done with my negotiation yet. If we were able to agree, I will also be asking for driver's license ID, passports and a selfie.   

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastCryptoProfit

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:09:49 AM

For the ones interested in the EON presentation of last week in Vienna, see below link showing the Powerpoint Presentation of Andrew Zimmer.

Project looks very promising! Grin

EON BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM -   
   " Particular     case in terms of transactional    business and regulation  "

https://app.ludus.one/9c362815-e6f9-468e-9939-9c3ca8946e63#7
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:39:55 PM

Where did my 955 EON Token go ? Is there any problem with the bounty dashbord ?  This situation frightened me. I hope someone can explain what happened.

He is in the ICO dashboard, if he clocked that BOUNTY  DASHBOARD, I'm sure his tokens will be there. 955  is a lot. How  much are you selling your account?
Your email and your user name doesn't match like you treat that email as your  own, if you will sell your account how much will it be?

Are you planning to buy some bounty account mate? And how much can uou offer if you wanna buy it though? Im planning to sell mine.

If you are selling your account along with your email, I'm offering $40 in BTC for that 955. That's just my offer, you can take it or not. I also have some EON myself in my account but I just want to add more to my stash. If I can't have them while its still not release then maybe I can just wait till its on the market.

$40 FOR 955 EON  Grin

is this price consistent with the expectations of the project which he put in the beginning of the year. the project is developing and needs to get a price, but you need to hurry the competitors do not sleep.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
greply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

https://i.hizliresim.com/2ER6yd.jpg

$40 FOR 955 EON  Grin

is this price consistent with the expectations of the project which he put in the beginning of the year. the project is developing and needs to get a price, but you need to hurry the competitors do not sleep.

Hey guys! Just wondering, is there someplace where they will tell how we can claim our tokens from the bounty dashboard or how that will work? I see the stakes in my bounty dashboard but just wondering how we will get them out/when it will happen. Thanks!
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:39 PM

$40 FOR 955 EON  Grin

Hey guys! Just wondering, is there someplace where they will tell how we can claim our tokens from the bounty dashboard or how that will work? I see the stakes in my bounty dashboard but just wondering how we will get them out/when it will happen. Thanks!

Once the mainnet is launched in early 2018, the tokens in bounty/investor dashboard would be available for withdrawing.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

Once the mainnet is launched in early 2018, the tokens in bounty/investor dashboard would be available for withdrawing.

do you think the price will also be moving up right when its available on the exchanges?

i'm expecting it to rise after all they've already started some ICO for the tokens in their platform unlike how waves started, they were just very raw. maybe the long wait will really be worth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

hi. although i know the the mainnet is not launched. i want to know the price when the token launch?i am looking forward it.who can tell me?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

do you think the price will also be moving up right when its available on the exchanges?

i'm expecting it to rise after all they've already started some ICO for the tokens in their platform unlike how waves started, they were just very raw. maybe the long wait will really be worth.

I guess we would see a zig-zag pattern at the start, would rise at the start and dumped by bounty participants and may be again played up by whales and later a steady graph.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lolgreglol

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

well, from what i can see there are around 240,000,000 EON
which means that selling EON tokens at $1 a pop would give exscudo a 240Million market cap
this places it at the current 26th spot in terms of coin market cap.
below coins such as
-populous-
-stratis-
-waves-
-ark-
~~from what im reading and from what i am seeing, this sounds like a somewhat fair valuation for bounty hunters to dump at~~

if you give EON a price of .50 it would give a 120 million market cap placing it under
-sia
-byton
-walton
-digidao
~~i never even heart of most of these, so selling EON anywhere around .50c is completely foolish as some of these coins are genuine vaporware~~

if you believe in the multiplier price deduction myth you would sell the coin at around .25 cents or less giving EON a total cap of 60 million
putting it under coins
-atmchain
-nxt
-vechain
-chainlink
-ripio
~~ most of these are trash coins, holding EON is too heavy that you are willing to let go at this price, by all means. but this is what you are comparing it to.~~

im just some random dude, my financial advice shouldnt be taken seriously but from what i can see for the people looking to sell accounts or dump at the first chance they get, im going to go out on a limb and say EON tokens should at least be worth $1 simply going off the market cap and competition of the coins in that range more likely even higher, also note that market cap is based on circulating supply. All i know is that there are 240 million exscudo based on the website, im not sure how much of it is actually circulating. Huh

I think they were definitely (iirc) reserving some for future expenses but it was so long ago I've forgotten and could be remembering one of the other countless ICO's since then. This must be somewhat what the internet bubble guys felt.

Obviously there will be serious projects, and I think EON is one of them...when a team takes the real time needed to complete such complicated tasks, it shows real drive and logic...opposed to these vapor coins like you've listed.

I know it's not 'scientific' but your logic seems spot on with how I was seeing it as well. Sure, in the world of physical goods, getting 7x the goods would logically lower the value (assuming there's not some secret agreement to not sell below X dollars) but many, MANY people investing didn't know the timeline let alone that they would be getting the 'burnt' bonus. So just based on simple economic logic, the coin is at the very least worth the .0002 btc (at the time it was what, 11 or 1200?) per coin, as they were willing to pay that for the crowdsale with no expectation of the bonus. Actually even if you knew about the bonus, you'd have no way of knowing that the crowdsale wouldn't sell out...so it doesn't stand to reason that 7x more coins equals 7x lower value per coin.

That said, it's up to whatever people offer it for, and even coins like waves I don't think have the same appeal even so simply as visually and name-wise.... EON gave me the same feeling I felt when I looked through the list of tokens on poloniex and saw some weird thing called Ether being traded and it had it's own blockchain...that was at $3 so I follow that feeling and EON not only had a great name, message and vision, but it just had that eye-catching draw that made me look into it.

I think this coin will be a winner just because there are too many other 'projects' trying to be different or exciting or whatever...when the case can be made that a simple structure that is just more easily usable/adaptable than the king Bitcoin could develop a substantial user base. When you try too hard to seem unique you might just end up one in a crowd of douches. EON has a simple (yet complex) set of goals and they're taking their time yet not doting around.

I think it will certainly open at or around $1, but the fact that they ARE taking their time and not jumping straight to paying the bittrex fee and getting tokens to market just increases demand more. So many people are keeping an eye on this annoyed that they missed the ICO, and you can bet they'll be there in the early days of official trading.

actually i just had a look at the whitepaper again and saw that 20% of EON coins are going to be held back from the market this is 48,000,000.
this will make the circulated amount total 192,000,000 which at a $1 per EON price puts us right under
-ardor
-bitshares
-komodo
-augur
-bytecoin

and i know EON is a better coin that these other shitcoins, so the 192 million marketcap is actually too low.
as a non-expert random guy on the internet im going to fix my previous price speculation up to at least $1.25 per EON putting it back in the ~"underpriced"~ 240 million market cap
of course this is just my opinion and it's all speculation, this is just advice for people trying to sell accounts or bounty hunters trying to dump first second.

i can reasonably see EON at around the 20th spot on the market cap list within the first few months of hitting markets Q2,Q3, which is valued around high 300 million to high 500 million.
also IF and only IF the Exscudo team delivers the products and maintains pace with the white paper and media like they are doing EON, COULD be around the top 10 spot ranging from high 800 million to almost 2 billion.

as much as i believe in exscudo, especially to give me a huge windfall, i cannot claim that it will be a solid top 10 coin, at least not in 2018.
this is because ALL coins in the top 10 have working products and are widely circulated, some of them are weak and can be dethroned but then the coins in the low 10 spots are also quality coins as well, that would take their spots, such as the undervalued OMG, QTUM and even NEM.

it would be a hard fight to put exscudo in the top 10 area, but looking at the promises, emails, work ethic and communication from the team it looks possible, definitely achievable by the end of 2018 if the planets align.

but i expect exscudo to float around the mid 20's spot on release.

here you, this is all estimations and honestly it was just guesses on my part.
if you look at the coinmarketcap and compare the coins in those price ranges you can kind of guess where EON COULD land.
taking in new developments and the fact that not many people know about EON however those who do want it.
"HELLO MARKETING TEAM"

im going to guesstimate a price range between .75 to 1.25 a pop. Simply because i believe in the technology and the team's dedication to security and stability shows amazing effort not shown by many teams in the crypto world.
but of course no one knows what could change between now and then and it is apparent to me that in the crypto world, quality is not necessarily= value.
ESPECIALLY considering EON moves extremely slowly, and now there are even more competitors out there than when EON was first brought around
kucoin, binance, cobinhood to name a few.
and these are ALL good competitors too.
Cobinhood gives you free ICO coins that undersigns with them depending on your cobinhood tokens.
Kucoin offers a lowered exchange fee AND gives you a percentage of their exchange fees based on your kucoin tokens.
binance which i dont know what their schtik is but they seem to be quickly growing.
also added to the fact that current existing exchanges also seem to be growing and some declining.

being completely honest here, i do like EON and the white paper is great, the team is very vocal with the weekly updates. it gives me confidence in the product.
but to this day i STILL do not know what benefits EON tokens confer.
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

which means that selling EON tokens at $1 a pop would give exscudo a 240Million market cap
below coins such as
-populous-
-stratis-
-waves-
-ark-
~~from what im reading and from what i am seeing, this sounds like a somewhat fair valuation for bounty hunters to dump at~~

if you give EON a price of .50 it would give a 120 million market cap placing it under
-sia
-byton
-walton
-digidao
~~i never even heart of most of these, so selling EON anywhere around .50c is completely foolish as some of these coins are genuine vaporware~~

if you believe in the multiplier price deduction myth you would sell the coin at around .25 cents or less giving EON a total cap of 60 million
putting it under coins
-atmchain
-nxt
-vechain
-chainlink
-ripio
~~ most of these are trash coins, holding EON is too heavy that you are willing to let go at this price, by all means. but this is what you are comparing it to.~~

im just some random dude, my financial advice shouldnt be taken seriously but from what i can see for the people looking to sell accounts or dump at the first chance they get, im going to go out on a limb and say EON tokens should at least be worth $1 simply going off the market cap and competition of the coins in that range more likely even higher, also note that market cap is based on circulating supply. All i know is that there are 240 million exscudo based on the website, im not sure how much of it is actually circulating. Huh

I think they were definitely (iirc) reserving some for future expenses but it was so long ago I've forgotten and could be remembering one of the other countless ICO's since then. This must be somewhat what the internet bubble guys felt.

Obviously there will be serious projects, and I think EON is one of them...when a team takes the real time needed to complete such complicated tasks, it shows real drive and logic...opposed to these vapor coins like you've listed.

I know it's not 'scientific' but your logic seems spot on with how I was seeing it as well. Sure, in the world of physical goods, getting 7x the goods would logically lower the value (assuming there's not some secret agreement to not sell below X dollars) but many, MANY people investing didn't know the timeline let alone that they would be getting the 'burnt' bonus. So just based on simple economic logic, the coin is at the very least worth the .0002 btc (at the time it was what, 11 or 1200?) per coin, as they were willing to pay that for the crowdsale with no expectation of the bonus. Actually even if you knew about the bonus, you'd have no way of knowing that the crowdsale wouldn't sell out...so it doesn't stand to reason that 7x more coins equals 7x lower value per coin.

That said, it's up to whatever people offer it for, and even coins like waves I don't think have the same appeal even so simply as visually and name-wise.... EON gave me the same feeling I felt when I looked through the list of tokens on poloniex and saw some weird thing called Ether being traded and it had it's own blockchain...that was at $3 so I follow that feeling and EON not only had a great name, message and vision, but it just had that eye-catching draw that made me look into it.

I think this coin will be a winner just because there are too many other 'projects' trying to be different or exciting or whatever...when the case can be made that a simple structure that is just more easily usable/adaptable than the king Bitcoin could develop a substantial user base. When you try too hard to seem unique you might just end up one in a crowd of douches. EON has a simple (yet complex) set of goals and they're taking their time yet not doting around.

I think it will certainly open at or around $1, but the fact that they ARE taking their time and not jumping straight to paying the bittrex fee and getting tokens to market just increases demand more. So many people are keeping an eye on this annoyed that they missed the ICO, and you can bet they'll be there in the early days of official trading.

actually i just had a look at the whitepaper again and saw that 20% of EON coins are going to be held back from the market this is 48,000,000.
this will make the circulated amount total 192,000,000 which at a $1 per EON price puts us right under
-ardor
-bitshares
-komodo
-augur
-bytecoin

and i know EON is a better coin that these other shitcoins, so the 192 million marketcap is actually too low.
as a non-expert random guy on the internet im going to fix my previous price speculation up to at least $1.25 per EON putting it back in the ~"underpriced"~ 240 million market cap
of course this is just my opinion and it's all speculation, this is just advice for people trying to sell accounts or bounty hunters trying to dump first second.

i can reasonably see EON at around the 20th spot on the market cap list within the first few months of hitting markets Q2,Q3, which is valued around high 300 million to high 500 million.
also IF and only IF the Exscudo team delivers the products and maintains pace with the white paper and media like they are doing EON, COULD be around the top 10 spot ranging from high 800 million to almost 2 billion.

as much as i believe in exscudo, especially to give me a huge windfall, i cannot claim that it will be a solid top 10 coin, at least not in 2018.
this is because ALL coins in the top 10 have working products and are widely circulated, some of them are weak and can be dethroned but then the coins in the low 10 spots are also quality coins as well, that would take their spots, such as the undervalued OMG, QTUM and even NEM.

it would be a hard fight to put exscudo in the top 10 area, but looking at the promises, emails, work ethic and communication from the team it looks possible, definitely achievable by the end of 2018 if the planets align.

if you look at the coinmarketcap and compare the coins in those price ranges you can kind of guess where EON COULD land.
taking in new developments and the fact that not many people know about EON however those who do want it.
"HELLO MARKETING TEAM"

im going to guesstimate a price range between .75 to 1.25 a pop. Simply because i believe in the technology and the team's dedication to security and stability shows amazing effort not shown by many teams in the crypto world.
but of course no one knows what could change between now and then and it is apparent to me that in the crypto world, quality is not necessarily= value.
ESPECIALLY considering EON moves extremely slowly, and now there are even more competitors out there than when EON was first brought around
Cobinhood gives you free ICO coins that undersigns with them depending on your cobinhood tokens.
Kucoin offers a lowered exchange fee AND gives you a percentage of their exchange fees based on your kucoin tokens.
binance which i dont know what their schtik is but they seem to be quickly growing.
also added to the fact that current existing exchanges also seem to be growing and some declining.

being completely honest here, i do like EON and the white paper is great, the team is very vocal with the weekly updates. it gives me confidence in the product.

Good review sir=) Waiting for the devs answer. I personally like exscudo and have much hope at the hoüding of this token for a long time. But you are right, a long time of releasing can make a bad things happen...
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:06:56 AM

With this wonderful review, I'm beginning to get excited in receiving my EONs, I have to believe that waiting gives benefits to us
because bounty hunters were not able to dump their EONs early when the platform is not yet ready.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

$40 FOR 955 EON  Grin

Close to 40 cents each ~

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:37:00 AM

Where to trade this tokens? I got some of this tokens on thier social media campaign.
My wallet is sleeping for almost 5 months.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:47:28 AM

Where to trade this tokens? I got some of this tokens on thier social media campaign.
Right now you cannot trade it yet, wait until it will be launch in the market, they have their own exchange site but we are hoping that it can also be traded in big exchanges, when this will happen, we will not only see $1 as a start up price but maybe we could see a better price.
Holding now is what we can do because we have no choice, but make sure not to dump as you might miss future opportunities to make more money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:54:23 AM

you must wait until coin release and succes
after release exscudo project open exchanger too and added another exchange
iam read my above comment , release in early 2018
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:50:20 AM

is social media bounty already distributed sir? if you already can we should all participants also get it. or just you or any one have got it? I myself have not been able to hear about the distribution of bounty results, maybe someone has the news? thank you
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:16:43 AM

is social media bounty already distributed sir? if you already can we should all participants also get it. or just you or any one have got it? I myself have not been able to hear about the distribution of bounty results, maybe someone has the news? thank you

Try logging into you exscudo account and to the bounty dashboard, it should be there. Its where they distribute the tokens yet, it can't be withdrawn yet until the mainnet is finally launched.  Good that you have joined a campaign, I haven't joined the exscudo signature campaign, if I just had, I could have more EONs to keep.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lolgreglol

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

Close to 40 cents each ~

we were both wrong its actually closer to 4 cents each  Grin Grin Grin

either way, doesn't matter the guy would have to be a fool to sell at that price
~

in other news competitors to exscudo appear to be FAR more numerous than i initially thought.
other than the 3 i already mentioned.
there are a few more upcoming icos of exchanges.

the only thing exscudo has going for it is the team.
i fear that is not enough, it's going to need to hit the ground running.
~

i remember watching an interview or reading one? where someone on the exscudo team was talking about how investors are too interested in quick profits
and not enough focus is being given to the actual technology.

well only reason i am optimistic about this coin IS because of the techonology, but lets be honest here.
if you don't maintain interested investors considering a main project is an exchange it's going to turn out bad for everyone involved.

but for the other people interested seeing as how we seem to be getting more attention.
from what i understand the main product of exscudo is actually the security, stability and scalable blockchain???
but the biggest draw for me in the EON technology is the claim that it plans to be SUPER liquid with currencies, aka convert crypto-to-cash and back essentially leading to their next product the EON ATM card??

honestly its no surprise that the team is behind and set back the releases, EON appears to be a very ambitious project and to top it off they are using their OWN blockchain.

the only complaint i have with EON is that they made their blockchain proprietary, which means other people wont be able to use it to make coins or whatever???
maybe that will change in the future, but imagine how much more value EON could have if it suddenly began to support a bunch of new coins which could make use of the EON ecosystems

looking at some serious potential,

EON if you read this,
Is your team up to the task? you guys are making some HUGE promises!
very ambitious project!
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:39:47 AM

Where did you see this price .04 cents ? 
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

below coins such as
-populous-
-stratis-
-waves-
-ark-

-sia
-byton
-walton
-digidao

putting it under coins
-atmchain
-nxt
-vechain
-chainlink
-ripio

-ardor
-bitshares
-komodo
-augur
-bytecoin

"HELLO MARKETING TEAM"

Good review sir=) Waiting for the devs answer. I personally like exscudo and have much hope at the hoüding of this token for a long time. But you are right, a long time of releasing can make a bad things happen...

Eon project is frekin awesome... People missed this ICO. They invested in MGO at that time. The only problem ATM i see is, that EON will be tradable on Exsduco exchange. I assume that trading with new exchanges starts with very low volume. People need to start using the exchange and that will take time. When we asked Exscudo team at the end of ICO, on what exchanges Eon will be listed they responded ''any exchange that would like, can trade Eon coin''. This doest sound to me like, they will be contacting exchanges for listing of Eon. So if Eon will be only traded in Exscudo exchange, that could be a problem wilt liquidity. At least at the beggining.

I still hope that they will contact some other excahnges and list Eon elswhere as well...

Otherwise Great project!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: