Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

Hi friends, help me please,
How to transfer EON from bounty https://my.exscudo.com/web-cabinet/ui/b to Exscudo Exchange?
Unfortunately, it can't be done right now. Bounty hunter was in KYC procedure, just wait an announce from the team when it can be possible. I dont think it will require long time.
After waiting for up to a year why did the team ask for KYC? This is really a project that makes me regret. I invest about 0.65 btc and have not gotten anything yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

How to transfer EON from bounty https://my.exscudo.com/web-cabinet/ui/b to Exscudo Exchange?
Unfortunately, it can't be done right now. Bounty hunter was in KYC procedure, just wait an announce from the team when it can be possible. I dont think it will require long time.
After waiting for up to a year why did the team ask for KYC? This is really a project that makes me regret. I invest about 0.65 btc and have not gotten anything yet.

IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THESE PIECE OF SHITS CHANGE THE RULES AFTER HAVING TAKEN WHAT THEY WANTED. THEN SEE THEIR PRESENCE HERE IN THIS THREAD. THEY APPEAR ONLY WHEN WANT SOMETHING. NEVER TO ANSWER TO THE COMPLAINTS OF THE INVESTORS. BUT THIS PROJECT IS DEAD. SCAMMERS LIKE THOSE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CREATE AN APPETIBLE BUSINESS. I AM SORRY FOR THEM WHO INVESTED AND THIS IS NOT A TROLL POST. BUT SCAMMERS HAVE NO FUTURE. NEVER.
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

Such a cheap mistake in the project! A year of incomprehensible work, and such a shame with the verification of the phone! Such a mistake could be corrected for one week!
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THESE PIECE OF SHITS CHANGE THE RULES AFTER HAVING TAKEN WHAT THEY WANTED. THEN SEE THEIR PRESENCE HERE IN THIS THREAD. THEY APPEAR ONLY WHEN WANT SOMETHING. NEVER TO ANSWER TO THE COMPLAINTS OF THE INVESTORS. BUT THIS PROJECT IS DEAD. SCAMMERS LIKE THOSE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CREATE AN APPETIBLE BUSINESS. I AM SORRY FOR THEM WHO INVESTED AND THIS IS NOT A TROLL POST. BUT SCAMMERS HAVE NO FUTURE. NEVER.
Firstly, we are not blind and disgusting to read all of this All Caps. Instead of making additional comments that has nothing to do with the exscudo. Frankly, your reply is more signifies a trolling because you didn't even read and to classify what acammers, dead project with errors and on going product. Take it easy man you need to wait for the team to update what they can do to with this issues.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I can understand their position but having undiscovered or sudden issue in running platform is one thing but going live with full of errors code is other thing. They shouldn't have hurried in announcing hard dates and introducing new conditions for old times investors and holders. They are not doing good to their reputation. I do agree having presence when need need here is very important.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

Firstly, we are not blind and disgusting to read all of this All Caps. Instead of making additional comments that has nothing to do with the exscudo. Frankly, your reply is more signifies a trolling because you didn't even read and to classify what acammers, dead project with errors and on going product. Take it easy man you need to wait for the team to update what they can do to with this issues.

THEN DON'T READ.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

We all understand that but I have only 1 question - why team announces dates and then postpone them?
Why do not they publish such dates, to which everything will be definitely finished?
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

I have lost control of my fucking exscudo account.  They cut off the number of the maximum admissible  letters in password field therefore my password is not accepted. When I click "Forgot password" and put my email - "User not found"   this is what I get in return. It seems I pissed away both my time and money on that shitty Exscudo.
SwingIce

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

I hope you understand with people in here, especially investor who invest BTC on this project. We have patience waiting this project more than a year (1 year + 1 month exactly), do you know how much money you can get if we use our fund on trading for the whole year? On business stuck money is not good and “mouth of word” is priceless, so when you said it’s red it should be red, not pink or orange.
Also If you following this project since ICO, you will understand why so many people got upset, since team NEVER keep their promise, NEVER on schedule (3 times miss schedule) and NEVER have two ways communication only one side, they TALK not LISTEN and reply investor question. One more thing have you try test net version few months ago then channel wallet app and EON mainnet? Did you see the different besides more graphical interface? Did you see new function?  How many times Exscudo need for making working wallet and resolve phone verification issue? 1 week/1month/1 year?
One last thing, if you read all the messages in this thread, did you see they reply addressing to each investor questions? They even make referral announcement (read back on few page behind). Last but not least any of you have official EON block explorer?  Did they publish Block Explorer? I could not imagine how Andrew Zimine can speak up on crypto conference, sponsoring crypto events with investor funds, keep talking about EON concept but the product itself not even ready, not even pass any stages on the roadmap (all still not working!)
Guap999

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

One more thing have you try test net version few months ago then channel wallet app and EON mainnet?

in fact at present moment can not even download their client file for Mainnet.
because browsers do not allow it, saying that file contains virus or malware.

not to mention that - why the F make it so f*** complicated just to send the tokens?!
normally only those who wants doing mining / staking (and masternodes) would need to use the actual network. while average users require simple and user-friendly GUI.

I guess that Zimin and team used the investors funds to travel and talk to some big-shot sponsors for bigger sums of moneys. however who would trust enough such a project, considering all the mess-ups and delays and lack of communications etc.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

for now the exchange is already accessible but can not be used yet they said start trading will start on 31 May and hopefully the schedule does not back down again because I see the problem in the exchange that is now not finished in the repair such as invalid number phone has not been fixed we just pray that all goes well

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Guap999

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

they said start trading will start on 31 May

where did they say that, any links ?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

I have lost control of my fucking exscudo account.  They cut off the number of the maximum admissible  letters in password field therefore my password is not accepted. When I click "Forgot password" and put my email - "User not found"   this is what I get in return. It seems I pissed away both my time and money on that shitty Exscudo.

I really feel sorry for you my friend. To be honest this really deserves the attention of the competent EXSCUDO support team. Stuff like this must be sorted asap. Hope everything will be ok and you will get access to your account.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

I really feel sorry for you my friend. To be honest this really deserves the attention of the competent EXSCUDO support team. Stuff like this must be sorted asap. Hope everything will be ok and you will get access to your account.

Sure. The competent team of Escudo. One year and haven't "build" yet the only promise have made: the exchange....
manoel

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

they said start trading will start on 31 May

where did they say that, any links ?

They said that on May 21 ... Several days ago and before the bugs in KYC, I don't believe this will happen.
https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/998561571822604288

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Sure. The competent team of Escudo. One year and haven't "build" yet the only promise have made: the exchange....

Sorry, I do not defend them. I understand what you are saying but I hope that team pays some attention to what is going on in general. I am also invested in the ico and I am really tired of this waiting.
Guap999

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

They said that on May 21 ... Several days ago and before the bugs in KYC, I don't believe this will happen.
https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/998561571822604288

thanks for link.

well, at least they do answer some questions occasionally on Twitter.
that's some communication.

hope this will happen as they said in that tweet. although hard to imagine how that would be accomplished, since till now can not even actually get a hold of our tokens or transfer them to exchange. also exchange itself doesn't work. all that makes very doubtful.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Sorry, I do not defend them. I understand what you are saying but I hope that team pays some attention to what is going on in general. I am also invested in the ico and I am really tired of this waiting.
should the problems experienced by investors can be resolved quickly, here too many problems that occur teams should pay more attention to this because waiting in a long time is very boring.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

should the problems experienced by investors can be resolved quickly, here too many problems that occur teams should pay more attention to this because waiting in a long time is very boring.
Be patient guys, i know they hear us though this was disgusting to have. They have no accommodating support personel to answer quickly to address our problems to the team so they will know how failure was their launching is.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Well somehow I can understand what is going on as the link to their exchanges still says https://test.exscudo.com

The exchange isn't final yet so don't despair. If you have waited this long a little longer won't hurt already. You don't know what could happen when this exchange will finally be up. Speculations was good in the previous pages of this thread  Cheesy

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: