Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

i want to know if the team still work.after a year the project is still testing.these illustrate that this team is a failed team.we are very disappointed with it.

Two things:

why do you believe that they started with the project one year ago? Because of the ICO?

where did you got the believe that one year is more than enough time to finish such project? Like seriously, who told you that? When programing a game takes more than 2 years, why should a financial eco system take only one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevin1st

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:21:14 PM

I hope some these days EON can be tradeable, its too long to wait. even now another EON will be traded in binance. very bad
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

How long before the third stress test?
  BINANCE THE AIRDROP TO EON FOR EOS  COINS  THIS MY QUESTION THIS  EON THE LIST TO BINANCE  WAOOOOOOO THE PRICE ITS  MOORE , CASE EOS PARNERTSHIT TO  MAINNET RUN THE EOS
Are you sure about EON will be listed at market BINANCE and about above aairdrop ? Could you share to us about it? I just got last news about EON is those team had milestone / stage at second stress test.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004910291

That is different token but has the same ticker that's why it creating confusing into the mind of the people who are thinking this token is get listed on Binance and they are making airdrop there.

So who is more eligible to use  EON symbol on the exchange? from what we know EXSCUDO first sets EON as their coin symbol
And now a new token appears using the same symbol EON of course this will confuse the user.

If I may suggest exscudo should abandon the EON ticker symbol since it is not officially on the market yet. EOS platform has a fast-paced devs around them and it is more attractive because of its airdrop bonanza. Exscudo for its testing phase must come up with catchy symbol and must have also a marketing gimmick after all the delays and a year long of waiting for the investors.

Yes it seems you're right, EXSCUDO should find another ticker so there's no double ticker on the exchange. I have also sent a PM about this to the OP so they will take action immediately.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

BINANCE THE AIRDROP TO EON FOR EOS  COINS  THIS MY QUESTION THIS  EON THE LIST TO BINANCE  WAOOOOOOO THE PRICE ITS  MOORE , CASE EOS PARNERTSHIT TO  MAINNET RUN THE EOS
Are you sure about EON will be listed at market BINANCE and about above aairdrop ? Could you share to us about it? I just got last news about EON is those team had milestone / stage at second stress test.

That is different token but has the same ticker that's why it creating confusing into the mind of the people who are thinking this token is get listed on Binance and they are making airdrop there.

So who is more eligible to use  EON symbol on the exchange? from what we know EXSCUDO first sets EON as their coin symbol
And now a new token appears using the same symbol EON of course this will confuse the user.

If I may suggest exscudo should abandon the EON ticker symbol since it is not officially on the market yet. EOS platform has a fast-paced devs around them and it is more attractive because of its airdrop bonanza. Exscudo for its testing phase must come up with catchy symbol and must have also a marketing gimmick after all the delays and a year long of waiting for the investors.

Yes it seems you're right, EXSCUDO should find another ticker so there's no double ticker on the exchange. I have also sent a PM about this to the OP so they will take action immediately.

That would the next path to go to. This is the result of them being too slow to develop that even to start the trading on dex hasn't started even after a year. If it had been executed earlier, there wouldn't have this issue of ticker now. The change of ticker will result to another mainnet launch and stress testing.

I'm beginning to think they are in cahoots with those EON(EOS) to prolong all these. Seem a long term scam to me.

rizki991

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

we've been too long to wait for the exscudo and until everyone gets pissed off with the promise promise of exscudo when it will end and everyone gets their right to mell the lyrical exscudo
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

I hope some these days EON can be tradeable, its too long to wait. even now another EON will be traded in binance. very bad
whether you participate in a campaign or invest in EXSCUDO, this project is 1 year and your account has just been made logically impossible you participate in this campaign

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

That would the next path to go to. This is the result of them being too slow to develop that even to start the trading on dex hasn't started even after a year. If it had been executed earlier, there wouldn't have this issue of ticker now. The change of ticker will result to another mainnet launch and stress testing.

I'm beginning to think they are in cahoots with those EON(EOS) to prolong all these. Seem a long term scam to me.

Hey bud... DEX exchanges typically only use ERC20 Tokens... Because you can use smart contracts to remove centralized middleman.

It would be near impossible to implement exscudo chain on a DEX.
So, yeah. Next time you should research and understand what you complain about

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
JagerBeen

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

I do not think that they really are in any kind of collusion, although this version sounds very interesting. This is more of a coincidence, because there are fewer and fewer variants for a unique name on the market, so the team should also hurry, but with their speed of development, they can miss everything. But I hope that this will not be so, and everything will be fine.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

Everyone pulls, pulls, really so it was difficult to do everything in advance, so that now there were no problems! And then they will write that they have a lot of competition, the market is not stable and will be postponed for a year!
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Everyone pulls, pulls, really so it was difficult to do everything in advance, so that now there were no problems! And then they will write that they have a lot of competition, the market is not stable and will be postponed for a year!

What is your source for this inside story they are planning to make it postponed for an year or this coming from your imagination. Although we still are not quite sure when people will be able to get access to their tokens but I don't think it will keep continue for so long time. I hope soon they will make possible this to find the way to make it accessible for everyone.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Yes, I share your indignation, I certainly do not think that they will stretch it all this for a long time, but what is now, it does not cause joy to any normal investor. I hope and I want to believe that this project will show itself in the near future and will please us.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

Changing  the ticker symbol won't cause much delay if ever the developers of Exscudo proceed.  The unit EON is not a majority issue in my opinion, enough to reset the test on the mainnet.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

I think if the team were really interested in its project and its development, respected its investors, would make a direct link, for example, telegram.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

I think if the team were really interested in its project and its development, respected its investors, would make a direct link, for example, telegram.

Yeah, Sadly one must agree with this statement  Cry

What kind of blockchain project doesn't use Telegram?

I'm sure they could spare 1 guy, or hire someone to manage a telegram group

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

Yeah, Sadly one must agree with this statement  Cry

What kind of blockchain project doesn't use Telegram?

I'm sure they could spare 1 guy, or hire someone to manage a telegram group

Telegram won't change anything if the communication stays the same... we need more clarity on the ongoing progress made by the team. The live Q&A on youtube or another source would be a nice idea.
Guap999

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Telegram won't change anything if the communication stays the same...
we need more clarity on the ongoing progress made by the team.
The live Q&A on youtube or another source would be a nice idea.

exactly! you are right about it.

even this thread on bitcointalk could be used too.
after all it was also started by one of their reps.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Telegram won't change anything if the communication stays the same...
we need more clarity on the ongoing progress made by the team.
The live Q&A on youtube or another source would be a nice idea.

exactly! you are right about it.

even this thread on bitcointalk could be used too.
after all it was also started by one of their reps.
Telegram would only help if we have an active admin, it's not too late to start, all the best coins now has a big telegram community.
In fact, I am a member of many successful coins and I can get timely update even just logging in the telegram, plus you can get the opinion of other members.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Guap999

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

that's also true
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

Hey bud... DEX exchanges typically only use ERC20 Tokens... Because you can use smart contracts to remove centralized middleman.

It would be near impossible to implement exscudo chain on a DEX.
So, yeah. Next time you should research and understand what you complain about

So, yeah. Exscudo is a centralized exchange okay I understand that so when will it start?

Binance will be creating a new  exchange by the way that anyone can add a token of their own. Maybe this EON which I think they may have to change to whatever ticker they can think of like EXCON , it can be added there without any issue. And the team can scam once again. Over a year of waiting? MDX is about to launch theirs in less than 6 months. So think about what you know.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

that's also true

What is true can you explain what you want to say. Are you telling about current delay and we don't have any fixed date about this when it will happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: