Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357183 times)
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

some posts above say and hope that this project is good!
I just think for now see not good, too much delay and promise they make

they at the beginning said at the time of sale that they have been working on preparing this project from 2015 and the result has been more than 3 years we are waiting but at all what they say no results
only exchange that has a simple feature when compared to almost the same with Yobit and also Chanel application along with wallet

Their owner never talked to the investors and his supportive community, only made a spective sentence in social media twitter which had nothing to do with the project he made, the funds in use were not transparent and never did an audit of how much money was already in spend it

from several conversations in Slack many are frustrated and angry at what they do to investors
CMO they are really stupid and not competent they want to put EON in marketcap but their product just not release yet
it is really an irony of a person who is appointed as CMO in this project even asked and asked for help in the SLACK channel
One year delay with no actual product is not easy for investors .. and exchange testing will take another year by slowness seen to everyone while bitcoin value drop everyday . All said is a very bad news .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

Yup, still waiting and hoping exscudo brings us an awesome exchange...

Would like to know what and when the next plans are taking place

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

Hello everyone!
We have been working hard on exchange and we got some good news for you!
Two stress test has passed well. We got a lot of information from them. We collected all you feedback and were working on Exscudo exchange updates.
Our dev team made an update where you will see most of your tips implemented.
Next week we will launched this update to Exscudo test exchange first. Deposit/withdraw functions will be available to you again and your accounts will be reset.
Follow our news!

woohoo its sound good dev yay, i still believe exscudo project by the way how about token price Cheesy can you confirm the range on the numbers and not for speculation, I think it's just your very long project to be traded to the public.so i think it's just your project that is so slow to trade in market exchange /to the public, it's worth considering the readiness and certainty, i belive

i believe that the price will be lower than ICO last year, it because the unsold coins that were given to the investor
and one more it because of they always postpone the exchange release many times
Let's forget the price, it will be lower because bitcoin is going down hard.
What's important is they continue to develop this project and we are closer to our expectation, once everything
will be set up properly, price increase will easily follow.

In my opinion, they can wait with the launch. In this market kinda every coin will be rekt.

For a normal or good project, it's not right to wait for some suitable time to run. If the project itself is worth something, it has potential, then there will be demand for it, and if the project is empty, then nothing will help it. For this it is necessary to be launched and not afraid of anything, but to work on improving your project.

i believe so. if the team is confident enough they have the better product than someone else, theh got nothing to worry about prices. NEO and Waves once dip to 15 cents but over time they are still alive. their prices are way more than the ico price.
Well, I am not afraid if the price dip as long as all the coins in the market will also dip as that is the entire market movement.
Hoping that the team would give us what we are expecting and we will see a successful launch, price could dump but it should be temporary.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

Hello everyone!
Two stress test has passed well. We got a lot of information from them. We collected all you feedback and were working on Exscudo exchange updates.
Next week we will launched this update to Exscudo test exchange first. Deposit/withdraw functions will be available to you again and your accounts will be reset.
Follow our news!

How many more weeks it will take until you will be able to make your exchange work?, there are too much delay from your ICO milestones.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

some posts above say and hope that this project is good!
I just think for now see not good, too much delay and promise they make

they at the beginning said at the time of sale that they have been working on preparing this project from 2015 and the result has been more than 3 years we are waiting but at all what they say no results
only exchange that has a simple feature when compared to almost the same with Yobit and also Chanel application along with wallet

Their owner never talked to the investors and his supportive community, only made a spective sentence in social media twitter which had nothing to do with the project he made, the funds in use were not transparent and never did an audit of how much money was already in spend it

from several conversations in Slack many are frustrated and angry at what they do to investors
CMO they are really stupid and not competent they want to put EON in marketcap but their product just not release yet
it is really an irony of a person who is appointed as CMO in this project even asked and asked for help in the SLACK channel
Investors must be really wise enough to invest today to avoid like this kind of project exscudo with so many delays and we must learned that it will not happen again in the future every projects must use the idea of DAICO to be able to monitor the invested money and be transparent to all participants this project is one good example of mismanaged funds.

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:24:19 AM

There is big delay which is normal in IT industry, what a pity.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

Hello everyone!
Follow our news!

How many more weeks it will take until you will be able to make your exchange work?, there are too much delay from your ICO milestones.

So this month is end of Q2 2018 and also end of roadmap exscudo then on july starting Q3 2018 no roadmap again. if they still say delay of course they just lying to us as usual it's their habits.

EDIT: Oops, they edit their roadmap I just checked it out on their website https://exscudo.com/roadmap.html lol Cheesy

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

I think TEZOS is your only rival to postpone. Smiley. There is a good project in the middle, but it is developing very slowly.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

Hello everyone!
Follow our news!

woohoo its sound good dev yay, i still believe exscudo project by the way how about token price Cheesy can you confirm the range on the numbers and not for speculation, I think it's just your very long project to be traded to the public.so i think it's just your project that is so slow to trade in market exchange /to the public, it's worth considering the readiness and certainty, i belive

How do you expect anyone to give you an accurate price range... That all depends on how many of you holders decide to crash the price.

I highly agree that it will depends on how many people will decide to dump their EONs since a lot of investors can't wait to sell it right away or take advantage of the market crisis today. But i like their idea to restrict the withdrawal of bonuses to prevent a massive dump of EONs.
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #47- EON Name & Exchange Discussed (Live From Alaska)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPird17BC1c&feature=youtu.be

rizki991

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

I'm tired of the exscudo that has not seen results with all the plans that are not in accordance with the roadmapnya plan is already a year but no jug when there is clarity when launcing
Guap999

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

it will depends on how many people will decide to dump their EONs since a lot of investors can't wait to sell it right away

or rather it would greatly depend on how many people decide to place "Buy orders" at too low price!
because nobody is able to sell anything at all - unless there are those who are willing to buy for that price.
(or perhaps even the project team themselves would participate in that bloodbath, since they are the major holder of BTC funds acquired during ICO)

so, in fact those who are too eager to buy off for dirt cheap (lower than ICO) looks like are considerably too many!
thus it is highly arguable - who will influence price more: buyers or sellers.
one thing is for sure though: if there are no buyers  for some particular price - there is nothing much sellers can do at all.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

I'm tired of the exscudo that has not seen results with all the plans that are not in accordance with the roadmapnya plan is already a year but no jug when there is clarity when launcing

That is still big question when people will get access to their tokens and this exchange will start working normally. They are too lazy to fix the bugs and that is why after an year we still don't hard date when it will happen.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

People will not even remember these difficulties and moments of waiting when exchange will enter with full functionalities. I expect good news regardless of the countless criticism which has justification. Actually people begin to plan their strategies whenever new date is given. When we can influence the decision better support it.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

That is still big question when people will get access to their tokens and this exchange will start working normally. They are too lazy to fix the bugs and that is why after an year we still don't hard date when it will happen.

actually, the bounty tokens already able to withdraw before but after a few days
many people complain that the withdrawals always pending
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

it will depends on how many people will decide to dump their EONs since a lot of investors can't wait to sell it right away

or rather it would greatly depend on how many people decide to place "Buy orders" at too low price!
because nobody is able to sell anything at all - unless there are those who are willing to buy for that price.
(or perhaps even the project team themselves would participate in that bloodbath, since they are the major holder of BTC funds acquired during ICO)

so, in fact those who are too eager to buy off for dirt cheap (lower than ICO) looks like are considerably too many!
thus it is highly arguable - who will influence price more: buyers or sellers.
one thing is for sure though: if there are no buyers  for some particular price - there is nothing much sellers can do at all.

Yes, this is true. I will have my signature buy order around 150 sats… Hopefully, a fat EON cow comes and fills me up!

I'm not sure how many people will be buying day1, but I will assure you the sellers will be ready to go instantly. So, it could be a timing thing, first come first serve.
A full blown feast I am hoping  Grin

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

Hello everyone!
Follow our news!

So this month is end of Q2 2018 and also end of roadmap exscudo then on july starting Q3 2018 no roadmap again. if they still say delay of course they just lying to us as usual it's their habits.

EDIT: Oops, they edit their roadmap I just checked it out on their website https://exscudo.com/roadmap.html lol Cheesy

They gonna update it again and again i think exscudo exchange will be out Q2\Q3 2019 according to previous delay . Investors fed up to wait unknown time without exact date given .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Little update from viola via slack:
Guys, you know that Chris is our advisor. He may have a bit more inside information. This timeline wasn't sure,it was just predictions, so our team didn't want to disappoint you with a fail date.
We work hard to prepare last exchange functions for launching. We are almost ready.
Currently I can tell you that we can really launch Exscudo exchange this week and it's great news.
Exscudo team is ready to answer you questions and we care about our community. We are interested to give you facts not just predictions.
Its still prediction but they working hard to happen that.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Little update from viola via slack:
Guys, you know that Chris is our advisor. He may have a bit more inside information. This timeline wasn't sure,it was just predictions, so our team didn't want to disappoint you with a fail date.
We work hard to prepare last exchange functions for launching. We are almost ready.
Currently I can tell you that we can really launch Exscudo exchange this week and it's great news.
Exscudo team is ready to answer you questions and we care about our community. We are interested to give you facts not just predictions.
Its still prediction but they working hard to happen that.
I will only be happy if the exchange will be live, that is a big thing and it could change the future of exscudo.
Been patiently waiting for this to arrive and it seems like the delays cannot be avoided and as long as team have a communication, it would always make us  confident.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

Hello everyone!
Follow our news!

They gonna update it again and again i think exscudo exchange will be out Q2\Q3 2019 according to previous delay . Investors fed up to wait unknown time without exact date given .

OMG this will be worst scenario if they will make delay further now investors already been lost their patience. We need clear answer about the ongoing situation and what is happening behind the scene whether they are ready or not to make it launch before end of this quarter.
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: