Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

I cant access my tokens in bounty portal. I cant login. How do i withdraw my token? Everytime i log in to the old exscudo site it said 404 not found. need help asap

https://my.exscudo.com/

You should use this link to get access to your bounty portal they have replace old link with this one. I hope your problem will get resolved and you will get access to your bounty tokens via that link above.

Thank you it is in the new website. To those people out their that has confused how to get they token in the bounty also those investors who purchased the eon well you only need to sign in to the website with your email used on the old website or to those bounty hunter used your email that youve register in the bounty portal
Seems that you are not updated here and it was a past month ago when they say you can do it and verify your bounty. Anyway this time is good because all was been running completely.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I cant access my tokens in bounty portal. I cant login. How do i withdraw my token? Everytime i log in to the old exscudo site it said 404 not found. need help asap

You should use this link to get access to your bounty portal they have replace old link with this one. I hope your problem will get resolved and you will get access to your bounty tokens via that link above.

Thank you it is in the new website. To those people out their that has confused how to get they token in the bounty also those investors who purchased the eon well you only need to sign in to the website with your email used on the old website or to those bounty hunter used your email that youve register in the bounty portal
Seems that you are not updated here and it was a past month ago when they say you can do it and verify your bounty. Anyway this time is good because all was been running completely.

I don't see it running completely, I don't know whether you have logon to the exchange but really there is nothing to it but BCH/EON. Can anyone do some screenshots and let us see whether things are different on your side? I navigate the whole hour in the exchange, it looks nothing. What is the role of EON on the exchange?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

I don't see it running completely, I don't know whether you have logon to the exchange but really there is nothing to it but BCH/EON. Can anyone do some screenshots and let us see whether things are different on your side? I navigate the whole hour in the exchange, it looks nothing. What is the role of EON on the exchange?

maybe it's just because your connection?
and here the pair they have in the exchange

but as you know that the pair is reverse. The usually pair we know is like EON/BTC but they make BTC/EON
so you will see it like this 64000 EON/BTC

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

but as you know that the pair is reverse. The usually pair we know is like EON/BTC but they make BTC/EON

Seems i have again a problem. when i withdraw my eon to my wallet it is getting rejected and saying user already locked? Anyone could help?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Seems i have again a problem. when i withdraw my eon to my wallet it is getting rejected and saying user already locked? Anyone could help?
are you withdrawal eon from channel app to exchange ? they have update for channel app IOS and android is coming soon.
few week ago i send my eon from exchange to channel app and wd again to exchange my.exscudo.com is work and smooth but for now i don't know.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

are you withdrawal eon from channel app to exchange ? they have update for channel app IOS and android is coming soon.
few week ago i send my eon from exchange to channel app and wd again to exchange my.exscudo.com is work and smooth but for now i don't know.

i think he withdraw for bounty tokens, as i know the fastest answer you will get just send an email to the support and they will answer you there
and some people as i know got an error like you that their bounty withdrawals rejected because user already locked

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

tanx for this post , it was very helpfull for me , i was also busy trying to get my coins from the old site to another site , it worked for me in the end
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

I hope this bug plays out in my favor  Roll Eyes

I was one of the first to withdraw my bounty tokens, and instead of registering under the bounty tab, the withdraw registered under the investment tab and put my balance to negative.
Although in my bounty tab it still says I have the full amount available...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

I hope this bug plays out in my favor  Roll Eyes

I was one of the first to withdraw my bounty tokens, and instead of registering under the bounty tab, the withdraw registered under the investment tab and put my balance to negative.
Although in my bounty tab it still says I have the full amount available...

I think developers need to fix current exchange bugs where most investors cannot sell\buy for long platform to come . then it might fixed automatically because my. website is the same as exchange url .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

Exscudo exchange is working for three days already and our team is happy to see that during this short period a lot of registrations on Exscudo exchange were made. Thank you for choosing Exscudo products!Leave your ideas about improving our products here https://exscudo.ideas.aha.io/?sort=recent
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

🚀 FREE Pump-Signals +200% profits  ✅ We all Buy the same Coin to Pump it !  ❌ NO VIP   🗣 Over 4.000 members  👉👉👉     Click here to Join us

FREE Pump-Signals +200% profits  ✅ We all Buy the same Coin to Pump it !  ❌ NO VIP   🗣 Over 4.000 members [/b] 👉👉👉     Click here to Join us

If you have some source to provide working signals than you should have to keep this for you to get rich instead of spamming into this thread. This trick is not working anymore to dump your tokens on other people.
warwar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

i think he withdraw for bounty tokens, as i know the fastest answer you will get just send an email to the support and they will answer you there
and some people as i know got an error like you that their bounty withdrawals rejected because user already locked

I already email them . They are trying to resolved my problem. Hopefully that it will be fix a soon as possible.they said that they will email me with the instructions I need to do
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

quite difficult how to use that exchange, I mean how to sell and buy are sucks, any thought ?
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

I already email them . They are trying to resolved my problem. Hopefully that it will be fix a soon as possible.they said that they will email me with the instructions I need to do
Don't worry if you haven't done anything wrong. I have also a problem before just keep in touch with them and you're all good when thiys problem occurs again. Goodluck, wait for their reply.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

quite difficult how to use that exchange, I mean how to sell and buy are sucks, any thought ?
Yeah agree very confusing, different from other exchange markets. I can say if this market really failed, just look at the charts are confusing very difficult to understand. Angry

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

I withdrawal my tokens and now at exchange, but price is so low and no there trading, why is that? Maybe because people trust only official exchange ? 
STSToken

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

What happened with EXSCUDO admins?
warwar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Don't worry if you haven't done anything wrong. I have also a problem before just keep in touch with them and you're all good when thiys problem occurs again. Goodluck, wait for their reply.

Yeah patiently waiting for their email. I havent done anything so im confident that they will resolved it hopefully. How many days do they resolved your problem?
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Before you take off your coins bounty.
I had to undergo verification 1 level..
But the SMS did not pass, changed the mobile operator and everything turned out.
Download the application on your mobile phone.
Filled 32 code (What is very tedious)
Sent the coins to the exchange and deleted the offer.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

What happened with EXSCUDO admins?

what with exscudo admin? they still active and will answer you through exscudo slack

Before you take off your coins bounty.
I had to undergo verification.
But the SMS did not pass, changed the mobile operator and everything turned out.
Download the application on your mobile phone.
Filled 32 code (which is very tiring)
Sent the coins to the stock exchange and deleted the offer.

try to send an email to their support or just go to slack and ask there
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: