Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

I try to withdrawal since a week. couple my transactions cancelled and my last one i did 2 days ago it says registered and keep on staying like that. wait over a year and get crappy blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

It has been 4days since I do received their email regarding with the withdrawal of my token from their site to my wallet. They are investigating why I am lock sort of they thinking that I scam it or steal it though I do get it in the bounty. Though I do understand them but it should be resolved sooner
I hope they'll solve the problem soon because being a bounty participants, we are also a big help on the success of Exscudo.
It's a long wait and we want to have it without a problem, they have to value us like we value this project and giving our trust for waiting a long time.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

still some issues using the web interface, but exscudo project look always great
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

This is fucking retard exchange, bounty can't trade? Fuck we lost our bounty fund here. It is worthless job
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

It has been 4days since I do received their email regarding with the withdrawal of my token from their site to my wallet. They are investigating why I am lock sort of they thinking that I scam it or steal it though I do get it in the bounty. Though I do understand them but it should be resolved sooner
I hope they'll solve the problem soon because being a bounty participants, we are also a big help on the success of Exscudo.
It's a long wait and we want to have it without a problem, they have to value us like we value this project and giving our trust for waiting a long time.
They have reach this so long time to launch it and now i did not believe on them. Every errors, problems always took long more time. It is not normal, this is the only trading exchange that has been taken too long and now having unendless problems in starting the process.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

This is fucking retard exchange, bounty can't trade? Fuck we lost our bounty fund here. It is worthless job

Maybe I dodged a bullet with Exscudo. They made inaccessible my cabinet by restricting the number of characters in password field so that my password is no longer applicable. Am I lucky or not?
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

I manage to sell all my Bounties but their exchange platform is not easy-interface unlike in other trading websites.

http://exscudo101.com/how-to-transfer-eon-tokens-to-exscudo-exchange/
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

They have reach this so long time to launch it and now i did not believe on them. Every errors, problems always took long more time. It is not normal, this is the only trading exchange that has been taken too long and now having unendless problems in starting the process.

It is hard to believe how Exscudo team were not able to deliver their platform well in spite of the long period of time already. They were able to join crypto and technology conferences and meet ups in the world so it is also hard to judge them as a scam. Non competitive maybe? I don't know. If I were them, i'll just leave the other features like margin trading and focus first on the spot on trading.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

It is hard to believe how Exscudo team were not able to deliver their platform well in spite of the long period of time already. They were able to join crypto and technology conferences and meet ups in the world so it is also hard to judge them as a scam. Non competitive maybe? I don't know. If I were them, i'll just leave the other features like margin trading and focus first on the spot on trading.

I would definitely agree with this. Forget about the additional features and focus on adding more trading pairs.

There are a TON of ICO's needing an exchange.... Put em' on Exscudo!
They need to do some marketing, maybe create another bounty program or something...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

I would definitely agree with this. Forget about the additional features and focus on adding more trading pairs.

There are a TON of ICO's needing an exchange.... Put em' on Exscudo!
They need to do some marketing, maybe create another bounty program or something...
As a matter of fact, i have been writing them with the same idea but to no avail. They have really disappointed many in their progress... It's been more than a year now.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

are you the same as me, the gift you have not got from the campaign 1 year ago?
if that's true what's their answer when you have reply emailed to their support?

Maybe I dodged a bullet with Exscudo. They made inaccessible my cabinet by restricting the number of characters in password field so that my password is no longer applicable. Am I lucky or not?
not can not in tradingkan but they hold the coin from bounty hunter results with reason that does not make sense

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

not can not in tradingkan but they hold the coin from bounty hunter results with reason that does not make sense

I've already transfer my Bounty tokens in Exscudo Exchange? You can transfer your EON token in their exchange site.

Thanks for sharing, I'll try to transfer my bounty tokens and sell a little just to test the platform.
My bounty is still intact in my bounty wallet, did not touch it yet because I am really looking for a good volume before I sell.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

I've already transfer my Bounty tokens in Exscudo Exchange? You can transfer your EON token in their exchange site.

Thanks for sharing, I'll try to transfer my bounty tokens and sell a little just to test the platform.
My bounty is still intact in my bounty wallet, did not touch it yet because I am really looking for a good volume before I sell.

Before the year ends you might get a good reward for holding your bounty tokens. Wink Wink
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

Thanks, done, but the price sucks, what a disaster, we almost did worthless job on bounty.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Today, I try to withdraw EON bounty coin from my.exscudo.com, I got rejected and noticed "user already locked" wtf is that? There will be no reward for bounty hunters despite waiting for more than 1 year?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

Today, I try to withdraw EON bounty coin from my.exscudo.com, I got rejected and noticed "user already locked" wtf is that? There will be no reward for bounty hunters despite waiting for more than 1 year?

There are strange bugs on this platform it is not fully functional at this stage so have patience don't get angry. I hope in future all people will be able to take withdraw now at the moment investors are facing the same problem.
rizki991

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Very disappointed with this project
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

I have never had a problem with EON withdrawal from the dashboard to my wallet, I did it fast but the price of EON is still very painful and there is only 0.2btc volume on EON exchange, is this a joke?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

There are strange bugs on this platform it is not fully functional at this stage so have patience don't get angry. I hope in future all people will be able to take withdraw now at the moment investors are facing the same problem.

Yes, there are unfortunately many problems, and the team certainly can see that it works, but it is very slow and not very professional. I also saw how the coins disappeared, then appeared again. In general, work moves here, but when it all works well, it is not yet clear.
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Yes, there are unfortunately many problems, and the team certainly can see that it works, but it is very slow and not very professional. I also saw how the coins disappeared, then appeared again. In general, work moves here, but when it all works well, it is not yet clear.
And the coins for the bounty can be displayed or sold? Today I decided to go to the office, but got into the new interface and do not understand.  Do we need to go through verification?
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: