Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357183 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

Well, just as suspected, releasing all those bonus tokens really collapsed the price.
Great trading opportunities thats for sure. But it seems the fun is over, all those wanting to sell probably did so for peanuts...

I bet the price starts retracing and those who were buying will be rewarded nicely

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Is the 0.25% trading fee to be implemented as of September 2018 not a bit high ? 250 EON transaction fee for 100k EON trade ? Did i calculate that right ? I am against the transaction fee that calculated as a percentage.
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

Have no clue why is not even listed on coinmarketcap.com. Can somebody explain ?
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Have no clue why is not even listed on coinmarketcap.com. Can somebody explain ?
Maybe they did not applied on it or they not qualified to be listed their because EON market volume is very small compared to the coins listed on the coinmarketcap.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

Maybe they did not applied on it or they not qualified to be listed their because EON market volume is very small compared to the coins listed on the coinmarketcap.
We just have to be patient, it's not depending on us, that depends on the devs ability to develop EON.
I am sure before this year will end, we will see EON in coinmarketcap, anyways for me that is not the important thing, I want to witness a working product.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stingdau

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Hello, admin! Tell me please how quickly the article is checked? I wrote an article about your project 10 days ago, but I still have not been credited with it. Thank you
fitty

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

We just have to be patient, it's not depending on us, that depends on the devs ability to develop EON.
I am sure before this year will end, we will see EON in coinmarketcap, anyways for me that is not the important thing, I want to witness a working product.
They can apply on coinmarketcap but the volume is not sufficient for them to be able to approved by coinmarketcap. Its not also good for them now to have volume because most of the volumes are are in bitcoins. I like what you say, we need patience as of this year and to make Eon exchange well known so the price of eons will go up too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

We need to communicate to the public that the exchange is working and invite to participate in the trade. Let people come in, try to trade, this will give developers a good push to develop and eliminate errors.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

We need to communicate to the public that the exchange is working and invite to participate in the trade. Let people come in, try to trade, this will give developers a good push to develop and eliminate errors.

This could possible if they will launch aggressive marketing and spread words more widely. Now this platform is functional but trade volume is almost dead. I hope they will make new strategy for it how to catch attention of active traders.
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

If I were in the project team, I would suggest another company of bounty, directed to the distribution of the project already with the finished product. I think that many would be interested! This is a good idea!
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

They can apply on coinmarketcap but the volume is not sufficient for them to be able to approved by coinmarketcap. Its not also good for them now to have volume because most of the volumes are are in bitcoins. I like what you say, we need patience as of this year and to make Eon exchange well known so the price of eons will go up too.
yes that's right, CMC is now applying a special rule to all of them to get credibility because before CMC was loaded it made price manipulation on several coins for that now they are tightening not to include coins that do not have clarity and trading volume

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

If I were in the project team, I would suggest another company of bounty, directed to the distribution of the project already with the finished product. I think that many would be interested! This is a good idea!
I agree with you . A year has passed and many have forgotten about the project. Since that time, many new investors and traders have appeared. Now the price is not so high on a token, and the exchange makes successful moves. This can lead to the moon, if the token still comes out on some other exchange in the future. Trade EON is needed not only on its stock exchange!
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

Do you really think it will help now? Especially when the whole crypto market is going down?
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Do you really think it will help now? Especially when the whole crypto market is going down?

This is just a common suggestion. He might just suggest this because he want to earn another EON. EON already lost trust from their investor. Imagine we wait more than 1 year and see what happen to this project. Nothing but loss of investment.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
fitty

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

This is just a common suggestion. He might just suggest this because he want to earn another EON. EON already lost trust from their investor. Imagine we wait more than 1 year and see what happen to this project. Nothing but loss of investment.
Its not a loss and compared to its price last year. In other hand his suggestion also might be to help promote the Eons while he doesn't see its down side that there are still problems with Eons product. That is the risk for the investors especially to early to invest that time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

Exscudo need more marketing strategy. Currently many exchange and also make competition very hard without good marketing strategy can't get more member to trade on exscudo exchange.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

I agree with you . A year has passed and many have forgotten about the project. Since that time, many new investors and traders have appeared. Now the price is not so high on a token, and the exchange makes successful moves. This can lead to the moon, if the token still comes out on some other exchange in the future. Trade EON is needed not only on its stock exchange!

This is really frustrating, EXSCUDO really delayed us so much time and the price is not even good. They are providing weekly updates but there is no progress at all. The price didn't even multiplied with the ICO price.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

This is really frustrating, EXSCUDO really delayed us so much time and the price is not even good. They are providing weekly updates but there is no progress at all. The price didn't even multiplied with the ICO price.
At least we have an ICO price, but it seems it's below ICO price and we are not sure when are we going to get ROI due to lack of volume.
The team are really slow because its been a year and we have not seen it trading in a good exchange, patience is the key if we can still hold.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

At least we have an ICO price, but it seems it's below ICO price and we are not sure when are we going to get ROI due to lack of volume.
The team are really slow because its been a year and we have not seen it trading in a good exchange, patience is the key if we can still hold.
No more key of patience, 1 years is enough to wait and the EON still can not tradable on other market stuck on their own exchange and unfortunately until now hasn't any promising development/good progress huffftttttttt Huh

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

Its not a loss and compared to its price last year. In other hand his suggestion also might be to help promote the Eons while he doesn't see its down side that there are still problems with Eons product. That is the risk for the investors especially to early to invest that time.

Yes, this project is clearly not something like work is done, but everything is somehow very long and the most important is not quality, this impression is created that only something is done, and the quality and interest in this product is everything not so important for the team. Although I still want to hope that something will eventually turn out good.

Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: