Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

Will bitcoin payment in round one get also 50%bonus

There's no direct bonus but there could be one without realizing it. The crowdfund was set up in such a way to reward those who opt to take the riskier position of putting in early. Likely after there's something tangible people can try and test the incentive to put BTC in will be much higher. Both parts of the crowdfund are set up to use price discovery, so lets take a look at example:

Suppose the first part of the crowdfund raises 60 BTC:
60 BTC / 30000000 atmos = 200 sat/atmos

Suppose the second part of the crowdfund raises 150 BTC:
150 BTC / 20000000 atmos = 750 sat/atmos

Given the scenario above:
210 BTC / 50000000 = 420 sat/atmos (average)
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

Hello everyone,

I've made some updates to the threads and after everything has been launched and is underway on the 16th, I'll seek to update the thread in terms of visual aesthetics and aim to start the Twitter campaign. Development has been going well so far and if you would like to chat with myself and ask any direct questions or talk to other members (150+) of the community please join us on Discord https://discord.gg/PtXzUVr it's very similar to Slack which most of you should be familiar with.

Thanks.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

There are people in this world that help to enhance the human race and there are those who pull their pants down and shit on the followers in the park.

Well, atleast your grave stone will be short and sweet on your legacy.

He pumped, he dumped.

Being an tireless, obnoxious shill for one of the sleaziest shitcoins (VTR)... does not give you any moral high ground.

Tha'ts incorrect on so many levels. VTR is far from being a shitcoin, it has a brilliant developer behind it, though not everyone is able to see it.
And coins101 is far from being a shill, his technical contributions are priceless.

Though I understood what he wrote above, while being 100% true, could be insulting to most traders.

Perhaps the Royal Swedish Academy should be notified posthaste...
We wouldn't want these great men to miss their chance at a Nobel Prize.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

Well I made a shit ton on vidz before the crash, will probably never buy back in but...
New coin and ico... interesting, I might buy into this pie as it most likely will pump.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

i can offer chinese translation service if necessary,tks
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

i can offer chinese translation service if necessary,tks

Good to hear, I'll send you a PM when I'm ready for a translation. If anyone would like to do the Russian translation, please feel free to leave a message or PM me.

Thanks.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:41:16 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 07:07:16 PM by asphyxia

Hey, wanted to give an update.

Currently, Dynamic has been hard at work stylizing the crowdfunding/main website that we plan on launching on Feb 16th when we kick off the crowdfunding process. We'll be looking to get some Twitter activity going soon which means setting up our initial Twitter account and then getting some sort of campaign going relatively soon.

While Dynamic has been working on this, Shaikat and myself have been working on the server-side of things for Phase I - III as well as doing research on how to tackle some of the important issues in Phase IV which involves decentralizing the platform. Everything client-side is done through a web sockets API which not only alleviates a load from the server having to be the one to create the final render of the html but it makes the client a lot more robust and flexible in terms of easily being able to simply change the api endpoint. This means even though we're currently developing in a centralized testing environment, the client-side code we develop should be entirely reusable with decentralized gateways in the future.

Confused as to who some of the names I mentioned above are? Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/PtXzUVr

Here's some code from some of the testing we've been doing, it's nothing fancy but should give you an idea of the direction we're headed if you're a developer.

Code:
var gateway = $.connection.gatewayHub;

novus.initialize();

$.connection.hub.start().done(function () {

// define some arbitrary user define meta data...
    var testMeta =
        {
            "Backdrop": "",
            "Poster": "",
            "Genres": ["Action", "Animated"],
            "ReleaseDate": "2017-02-10",
            "Runtime": 20.0,
            "VideoType": 2,
            "Title": "Xintel",
            "Type": "video",
            "Hash": "QmU3o9bvfenhTKhxUakbYrLDnZU7HezAVxPM6Ehjw9test",
            "Description": "Sintel"
        };

// a bit hacky atm... but this will be improved later.
    var query = [
        ['WHERE', 'JsonValue', '$.Title', '~=', 'Xin'], // title contains
        ['WHERE', 'JsonValue', '$.VideoType', '=', '2'], // video is movie
        ['ORDERBY_IN', 'JsonQuery', '$.Genres', 'DESC', 'Action', 'Mystery']
    ];

gateway.server.addIndexedFile(JSON.stringify(testMeta))
        .done(function (result) {
            console.log(result);
            if (result == 'Added') {
                // successful, ok lets search for it!

gateway.server.searchQuery(query)
                    .done(function (data) {

// print search results
                        for (var i = 0; i < data.length; i++) {
                            var obj = JSON.parse(data[i]);
                            console.log(obj);
                        }
                    });
            }
        });
});

So a few things are going on here which is when a user adds a file, meta data is supplied with it. The most minimalist form of meta data is currently defined as an object containing these fields,
Code:
    public class FileMetaData
    {
        public string Title { get; set; }
        public string Type { get; set; }
        public string Hash { get; set; }
        public string Description { get; set; }
        public string PreferredNode { get; set; }
    }

however, above you can see we've defined a supplementary data structure which builds upon this and extends it more so resembling

Code:
    public enum VideoMetaDataType
    {
        Other,
        Episodes,
        Film
    }

public class VideoMetaData : FileMetaData
    {
        public string Backdrop { get; set; }
        public string Poster { get; set; }
        public string[] Genres { get; set; }
        public DateTime? ReleaseDate { get; set; }
        public decimal? Runtime { get; set; }
        public VideoMetaDataType VideoType { get; set; }
    }

the point is that a user can define the meta data in any way shape or form and there's no true "structure" to it. Given they can define it however they want, they can then build a SFSI (Specific File Search Index) based around their defined schema. We'll of course be defining some standards to follow for typical formats but the system will be robust enough that a developer should be able to index whatever content they want, however they want.

Reminder that crowdfunding starts on February the 16th.
Thanks for your support!
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:00:07 AM

I need something to believe in.

I believe this is the truth.

I will buy in.

February 16th I will be an early stakeholder and we will see what 5 years from now brings.

But what will the ICO price be?

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
BTC Community

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

actually ,innocations should be respected and i think should encourage more guys to make different.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

This could be an elite project with a very interesting hook (media)...
But it's valuation depends quite a bit on the exchange listing strategy.

I'm sure it will list on Cryptopia...
But getting it on Yobit will attract many more traders... and doubles potential return in the short-medium term  Smiley
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:58:11 AM

Hey,

As a reminder we're going to have the main website launched on the 16th so be sure to follow our twitter @thenovusphere if you haven't already to stay up to date. We have everything ready to go on our end now to begin the crowdfunding procedure and it is simply a matter of time before it starts. To kick things off on the 16th I will be burning the ~7M of VIDZ I am still currently in possession of. After the crowdfund has started we'll be shifting gears in terms of development and preparing to start tackling our journey through Phases I - III.

The Novusphere is coming.
Thanks.

This could be an elite project with a very interesting hook (media)...
But it's valuation depends quite a bit on the exchange listing strategy.

I'm sure it will list on Cryptopia...
But getting it on Yobit will attract many more traders... and doubles potential return in the short-medium term  Smiley

Exchanges will come in time and exchanges requiring identity verification compliance won't be an issue either.
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:49:18 AM

I will look forward to the main website launch.

waiting for ICO detail and where to send bitcoin to.

I think this is a better approach then vidz, but just my opinion.

Looking forward to the ICO.

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

How long is the first period to invest BTC to be one of the first stakeholder? First 2 weeks from the 16th ?

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:57:52 AM

new scammer i think here
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:16:14 AM

Better not invest during the first ICO ROUND. Better invest in the second if we see that DEV is really working.

Investing next week in first Round might be very very risky

Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

Better not invest during the first ICO ROUND. Better invest in the second if we see that DEV is really working.

Investing next week in first Round might be very very risky

Truth, never invest in ICO when the product is not tangible and made of promise, the reach to lose is high.
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

You can see if a project is scam, when the delays ads start
KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

i believe also these is scammer

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I believe...
No, wait a second - I know - that escrow is being used for the ICO.

Novus - AFIX: Advanced File Index

[snip]

Crowdfunding and Coin Distribution

First Crowdfund Round - February 16th to March 2nd
30% of atmos will be sold during the development of Phase I - III for 2 weeks (escrowed)

If more than $100,000 is raised the funds will be released after the completion of Phase III but will not be moved until the full crowdfund has ended. If less than $100,000 is raised the funds will remain in escrow and the second part of the crowdfund will continue to use an escrow. Funds from the first round will not be released to us until the completion of Phase I - III.

[snip]

Escrows
Dabs - Bitcointalk Staff - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781895.msg17795773#msg17795773
* One more (reputable/well-known) escrow may be added before the first crowdfund occurs.

[snip]

Very scammy indeed Wink
KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

scammer everywhere
and these is another scammer for sure

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Thank you for providing even more facts to underline your position.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:56:14 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 03:55:58 PM by asphyxia

Hey,

Normally I am against deleting posts but I am not going to let this thread turn into what I see the Pure Vidz thread had turned into of people spamming large letter messages and nonsense. It's been said time and time again, if you have your doubts then simply wait until the 2nd crowdfund. No one is forcing you to do anything. I'd like to remind everyone that I hold 7M VIDZ which will be burned at the start of the crowdfunding process. When the price rebounded, I could've simply started selling them but it neither my objective to sabotage VIDZ holders or crash the market. Novus really gets nothing out of people swapping VIDZ. It was done out of mutual respect and the only thing it does is add value to those who decide to stay and support that project instead.

If you want to make claims, please support them with facts and gear it towards a productive conversation, not spam.
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: