Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:05:47 PM

I know it wasn't that long I just said it seemed it. You was lucky I sold all mine before the swap and brought in with Bitcoin and like many here I will again soon in round 2. I hope there will only be a couple of ads if any, preferably none will be added that is what makes it look so fresh and eye friendly IMO.

I doubt we'll see ads since the site is just an example of a gateway, anyone can make their own private or public one with any rules they want

That makes sense now cheers. It just keeps getting better, it is actually starting to sink in after reading the thread so many times of just some of the potential this project has. For people who understand, they will be able to create great things with this platform won't they. My un creative and developer lacking brain can't really grasp what some will come up with but glad I'm in  Shocked

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dufdufduf

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

I know it wasn't that long I just said it seemed it. You was lucky I sold all mine before the swap and brought in with Bitcoin and like many here I will again soon in round 2. I hope there will only be a couple of ads if any, preferably none will be added that is what makes it look so fresh and eye friendly IMO.

I doubt we'll see ads since the site is just an example of a gateway, anyone can make their own private or public one with any rules they want

That makes sense now cheers. It just keeps getting better, it is actually starting to sink in after reading the thread so many times of just some of the potential this project has. For people who understand, they will be able to create great things with this platform won't they. My un creative and developer lacking brain can't really grasp what some will come up with but glad I'm in  Shocked

How long have you been involved in crypto tech investing?
You just sound like the greedy ico investors that are in for the quick buck.
I was going to invest after my research but knowing I'd be sharing an investment with you.
If you find something hard to understand then ask someone here or in discord.
People will help you understand.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:14:17 AM

So if you have a popular gateway you'll be able to sell ad space on it?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:37:49 AM

Threw in a few bitcoin today. Good luck asphyxia.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:38:37 AM

Many people isn't convinced Novus. They would do dump and escape after listing Novus.

Good, I'll buy more.

It's all talk though so people don't invest and hold out for their dumps that never come.
I get excited in the knowing the amount of work they tried to make people look away.
There will be so much support here I don't have high hopes catching any extra coinage.

Forsure some people will dump some, mostly the weak hands from vidz but that will all be over in no time and then this can march up the charts in true crypto form.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
bittrojan

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:31:12 AM

Many people isn't convinced Novus. They would do dump and escape after listing Novus.

Good, I'll buy more.

It's all talk though so people don't invest and hold out for their dumps that never come.
I get excited in the knowing the amount of work they tried to make people look away.
There will be so much support here I don't have high hopes catching any extra coinage.

Forsure some people will dump some, mostly the weak hands from vidz but that will all be over in no time and then this can march up the charts in true crypto form.

Yeah but remember people was saying the same things about vidz and the dumps never came, just moon pumps came.

igigme77

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:02:16 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

Yeah but remember people was saying the same things about vidz and the dumps never came, just moon pumps came.

True dat! So where does that leave us? Huh
Maybe its time to pay a visit to the crazy fortune teller lady who's always chasing street cats down the block to ask her what she sees in the future for novusphere.
I'll check back with an update.

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
igigme77

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:03:08 AM

Oh shit, just noticed there's only 5 days left.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked:o Shocked Shocked:o Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked

Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

This is about to go insane in the last few days. I wonder how much it will end up going to? The main thing is the project goes ahead either way now and there are many supporters and investors here. We'llbe looking back from the Novusphere in no time.
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

Maybe its time to pay a visit to the crazy fortune teller lady who's always chasing street cats down the block to ask her what she sees in the future for novusphere.

That leaves us on top of the world laughing at the guys that thought they was buying cheap dumps and missed the train Cheesy
nobody in their right mind would be dumping this out the gate even if its small profit and the few that do,, i will be there picking up truck loads.
This has to much potential to even think about leaving early, but we can only hope on ones that dont think clearly think differently.

Oh shit, just noticed there's only 5 days left.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked:o Shocked Shocked:o Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked

Cheesy Cheesy Itsa coming around Cheesy

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
igigme77

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

That leaves us on top of the world laughing at the guys that thought they was buying cheap dumps and missed the train Cheesy
nobody in their right mind would be dumping this out the gate even if its small profit and the few that do,, i will be there picking up truck loads.
This has to much potential to even think about leaving early, but we can only hope on ones that dont think clearly think differently.

SgtMorningWood

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:33:11 AM

It's brilliant to see some of you guys joining the Novusphere twitter campaign. We hope to see more of you soon. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796360.msg18376626#msg18376626
bittrojan

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:35:16 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

Hit that crazy bitch up and see what she says. I expect you to report back no later than 0600 hours!

Ankara
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:57:09 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

Hit that crazy bitch up and see what she says. I expect you to report back no later than 0600 hours!

lol I have to agree with bittrojan on this one. See what she is saying and let us all know, we'll chip in on expenses if you want to get extras.
bittrojan

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:05:16 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

lol I have to agree with bittrojan on this one. See what she is saying and let us all know, we'll chip in on expenses if you want to get extras.

Speak for yourself bro. Im fucking poor man, got a wife and kid to feed, got mortgages left, right and motherfucking center.
What chu know about dat?
Let that dude pay his own money but Im not forking out shit.

Ankara
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:18:38 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

Speak for yourself bro. Im fucking poor man, got a wife and kid to feed, got mortgages left, right and motherfucking center.
What chu know about dat?

Cheesy You will soon pull out of the poor patch you're in after a few months of this baby going to market. I too am very poor man living with parents, I hope one day there will be a woman that will be my wife and give me children, you're very rich man. Until then I just play xbox and invest in great projects.
dufdufduf

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

Good, I'll buy more.

What chu know about dat?

Cheesy You will soon pull out of the poor patch you're in after a few months of this baby going to market. I too am very poor man living with parents, I hope one day there will be a woman that will let me touch her in places to give me children. Until then I just play xbox and invest in great projects.

You see the type of person i have to share an investment with.
Excuse me gentleman and the xbox bum i am now going to be sick.
hang your head in shame! 5days left people!!!!!
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

[/quote]

you forgot a 0 i sold for around 1200 sat but won't be selling atms short term. atms is a long term 100's x investment.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

Bittrex will add this next week?
A.M.

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

Bittrex will add this next week?

Lets just wait and see because they add much worse than this. Novusphere will give them credit when and if they add it. I think community demand will cause them to add it but who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: