Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

So as of now second round investors are getting a better rate then 1st round investors and vidz burners. Is that so?

Hard to tell with the vidz burning. But second round will be equal in price to first round at around 150 BTC. Until then, it is going to be a better rate than all of first round BTC, and some percentage of vidz burners.

Oh well in that case im almost sure its going over 150 btc in round 2 so we'll end up getting a worse off rate I suppose.

we get less atms but they are worth more so it balances itself out.
having more people invested that has skin in the game is also another good thing.
ofcourse i dont want it to go stupidly high lol

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:56:58 AM

The new coin is unique, but many terms that make me confused, left over 4 days again ICO will be closed, daring speculation might be better to get profit. I try.
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

The new coin is unique, but many terms that make me confused, left over 4 days again ICO will be closed, daring speculation might be better to get profit. I try.

The project is unique in many aspects. If something confuses its on you to ask for help explaining what you seem to be confused about. Your last part of the post has confused the shit out of me. Care to explain the bolded part please?
leepfrog

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

So as of now second round investors are getting a better rate then 1st round investors and vidz burners. Is that so?

Hard to tell with the vidz burning. But second round will be equal in price to first round at around 150 BTC. Until then, it is going to be a better rate than all of first round BTC, and some percentage of vidz burners.

Oh well in that case im almost sure its going over 150 btc in round 2 so we'll end up getting a worse off rate I suppose.

having more people invested that has skin in the game is also another good thing.

That is true but we was going to have more ATMOS and the price would have increased when it went to the exchange anyway. Now I just have to invest more each time we get a new bunch of investors. Only few days left now so it won't change to much from now Cheesy  Tongue Embarrassed Cry
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:10:23 AM

That is true but we was going to have more ATMOS and the price would have increased when it went to the exchange anyway. Now I just have to invest more each time we get a new bunch of investors. Only few days left now so it won't change to much from now Cheesy  Tongue Embarrassed Cry

that is just speculation that it would have increased at the exchange anyway.
this si fact we get less atms but they are worth more.
more investors will mean more eyes on the project and maybe even more people helping out to help their investment.
oh it will be changing a lot over next few days, this is when the majority is raised just look at all icos including first round here.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
RS1235

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Who wrote this is he around discord or this thread? He knows a lot about the project and writes well compared to other articles Ive read.... Now to get more attention and show the strengths of Novusphere project...
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

Who wrote this is he around discord or this thread? He knows a lot about the project and writes well compared to other articles Ive read.... Now to get more attention and show the strengths of Novusphere project...

Hey silly bollox we don't want more attention on novus until after the sale lol

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

So i just sold some other coins that owed me their profits and now im ready to dilute you bitches. The question is how much am i going to put in hmmmm

Got my attention  Roll Eyes
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:15:44 AM

So i just sold some other coins that owed me their profits and now im ready to dilute you bitches. The question is how much am i going to put in hmmmm

I would just buy after the sale and keep your profits in your chosen alt.

There really is no need to have attention here, just look the other way there is nothing to see.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
leepfrog

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

that is just speculation that it would have increased at the exchange anyway.
this si fact we get less atms but they are worth more.
more investors will mean more eyes on the project and maybe even more people helping out to help their investment.
oh it will be changing a lot over next few days, this is when the majority is raised just look at all icos including first round here.

You talk about just speculation and then rabbit on about speculation. "and maybe even more people helping out to help their investment. I don't doubt but most investors are lazy asses like me and won't do nothing. I see what you mean about raising in the last stage but why does that happen and why can't they just not invest or invest now.
sweeeter

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

There really is no need to have attention here, just look the other way there is nothing to see.

Oh right and i was born yesterday. As i said this project has my attention and a pimp is not changing that. @dev team, nice video sfsi. Im now watching what now by Kevin heart, great quality.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Oh right and i was born yesterday. As i said this project has my attention and a pimp is not changing that. @dev team, nice video sfsi. Im now watching what now by Kevin heart, great quality.

dont threat about pimpy he is just a troll and hanger on.
once it gets to market and pumps a little he will be back talking crap.
i only now just found the movie your talking about under new movies and glad i did because this guy is so funny.
sweeeter

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:42:25 PM

dont threat about pimpy he is just a troll and hanger on.
once it gets to market and pumps a little he will be back talking crap.
i only now just found the movie your talking about under new movies and glad i did because this guy is so funny.

I don't worry about trolls. His business is his own and as long as he doesn't interfere with mine i don't have to bring a world of pain to him. Yeah it was a good watch, I'm now watching Matrix. What a classic.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:15:01 PM

that is a classic indeed so the first one youre talking about?
world of pain on him over the internet haha
just ignore him and you will be fine.
UnknownEye

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:16:44 PM

The name is at the end of the article, not sure if that matches someone on the forum or not.

You're right it was well wrote and kudos to the writer, he should leave a tip address.

Attention when it's ready will be fantastic but it's not needed yet Wink Wink
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

Just checked out the video gateway and you've done a good job there. I'll be hanging around watching progress and maybe even throw some Bitcoin at this in the last days. Keep it up.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

ICO is almost over and I feel like the kid in the back seat asking are we there yet.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
KitcatCat

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:17:50 AM

Can anyone loan me 5 btc and I will give an escrow 5 btc worth of vidz as collateral. All I have are vidz, I missed the burn and have no btc to invest in atmos.

Can anyone help. Willing to pay 2% a month for the lan and I only need it for maximum of 3 -6 months.

Please helpme.

Someone,

anyone.

Help me to invest.

sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:19:42 AM

Can anyone loan me 5 btc and I will give an escrow 5 btc worth of vidz as collateral. All I have are vidz, I missed the burn and have no btc to invest in atmos.

Can anyone help. Willing to pay 2% a month for the lan and I only need it for maximum of 3 -6 months.

Please helpme.

Someone,

anyone.

Help me to invest.
Try btcjam.com

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
KitcatCat

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:20:16 AM

Please helpme.

Someone,

anyone.

Help me to invest.
Try btcjam.com

Can I use vidz as collateral there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: