Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

What are the chances at extending this for two more days. I just invested earlier but i want to invest more when i free some funds?

dont talk rubbish theyre not going to extend the ico just so you can invest an extra 0.1bitcoin  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
if you cant release bitcoin before two days just get a loan and leave collateral. problem solved,..
that's right the team won't delay this ico because many investors already involved in it, better to get some loan if you really wanted to invest
more, if this touch 500 btc more easy for the development and surely the price will be mooning after ico, good luck investors.

Yes thats right and good luck to you to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:16:40 AM

Over 300BTC

Looks like it will do over 500BTC after all.

Almost 317 bitcoins now and the last 48 hours has started.What's interesting here is how the vidz come into play, at one time they were worth just 85 satoshi and then it got pumped to over 2000 satoshi. Taking all that into consideration and knowing that 85M vidz have been burned I figure the market cap of atmos should be higher then the one vidz had. I think vidz top was around 1M so this should easily top 2-3m market cap in very short order.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:18:47 AM

What are the chances at extending this for two more days. I just invested earlier but i want to invest more when i free some funds?

I can sell you 100000 atmos for 3btc

I can do it for 2.9 btc

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:19:28 AM

Only 44 more hours left.

Roll Eyes

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:34:26 AM

I think I like to put some BTC into this project, where link to the official ICO site.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:35:41 AM

I think I like to put some BTC into this project, where link to the official ICO site.
https://novusphere.io

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

Damn! We're so close to the end now! STOP DILUTING MY SHARES GOD DAMMIT!  Grin Grin
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:54:08 AM

Damn! We're so close to the end now! STOP DILUTING MY SHARES GOD DAMMIT!  Grin Grin

I think we hit the 500BTC

And Than mooning.... This thing is the invest 2017...
UnknownEye

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:57:54 AM

Damn! We're so close to the end now! STOP DILUTING MY SHARES GOD DAMMIT!  Grin Grin

lol i feel the same but we have to be realistic here. there are most likely many that have been lurking about and not to mention all the members on this thread who are here daily.
this will be going higher for sure, how much higher and how much we get diluted we'll see but I'm happy with it raising anything around the 500btc mark.. more than that then I'm going to be complaining and have to invest more.  Angry Angry Cheesy
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

The VIDZ cap has been reached so you can no longer swap. It's pretty difficult to estimate what the price of 1 atmos is. This is due to a variety of factors such as round 1 and round 2 will have differing prices as well as considering the burned VIDZ.

How can you have a cap on the VIDZ swap when you know exactly how many VIDZ were created ahead of time, and control exactly how many of the new coin is created? So it was essentially a race to see who burned their VIDZ first? That wasn't rules you mentioned initially. So another bait and switch from you? Why am I not surprised.

The only fair way to handle a swap is to have a set proportion set aside for VIDZ owners.

Does the scammy behavior ever end with you?

Cap on vidz was necessary in order to prevent price manipulation. You had plenty of time to swap even after asphyxia announced, about 10 million vidz were left to swap.

He initially said there were two periods to swap, and never mentioned anything about a cap. It makes no sense for there to be a cap. I don't get how price manipulation factors into this.

There were two periods; People who swapped in round 1, and people who swapped in round 2. I don't blame you if you don't see the reason why the cap was introduced since it requires a bit more effort then at a glance thinking. Firstly, it's worth mentioning the cap wasn't introduced out of the blue. It was introduced exactly at the end of round 1 and allowed for even more VIDZ to be burned so it wasn't as if it was introduced and surprise you can no longer burn VIDZ. Secondly, even after it was introduced if memory serves it took 2 weeks if not more before the cap was actually reached where as a majority of people (on Discord) speculated it would be reached within days if not hours of it being set.

The biggest reason why a cap was introduced is because of the unfortunate events that occurred the only thing giving VIDZ value was its ability to be accepted into Novus and thus it could act as a pre-market speculative token. This gave people a direct financial incentive to game the VIDZ market as a means of speculating on the value of Atmos rather than actually helping us raise BTC. As I said before, honestly speaking since we don't financially benefit from the VIDZ burning it was in our best interest to cap it off to prevent this speculation through VIDZ which would have likely led to us raising a lesser amount.

See my past posts when I was discussing this with drays if you want more context.

If price manipulation was a legitimate concern, all you needed to do was alter the exchange rate of VIDZ for atmos. Such an easy solution that doesn't involve completely shutting out VIDZ holders. Of course, people who are already bought in want you to institute a cap as it benefits them. They don't care about what's fair or makes sense.

I see you're still pretending you're not the one and only purevidz dev. Fair enough, I actually understand that. But its in your best interest to do your best to make VIDZ holders whole or at least not leave them completely holding the bag. If this coin does well and you gain a lot of attention, don't think this unsavory history is going to just disappear based on this weak attempt at dissociating yourself from PV.

You are wrong here...Good bye

85million vidz swapped for Novus. I think that is fair and not to mention I was given the chance to swap my junk vidz for a legit project. Should he have let all the supply be swapped? That would have been stupid and unfair to those who invested btc. I as many others here are happy with the olive branch that was given to us. You sound like you still hold vidz LOLOL

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

lol i feel the same but we have to be realistic here. there are most likely many that have been lurking about and not to mention all the members on this thread who are here daily.
this will be going higher for sure, how much higher and how much we get diluted we'll see but I'm happy with it raising anything around the 500btc mark.. more than that then I'm going to be complaining and have to invest more.  Angry Angry Cheesy

Speak for yourself man i want this to end now and for our novus to be in our wallets and not being diluted by these last minute punk investors. ddos the novus site? Anybody? Anywhere? Help.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

Speak for yourself man i want this to end now and for our novus to be in our wallets and not being diluted by these last minute punk investors. ddos the novus site? Anybody? Anywhere? Help.

I bought in thanks very very cheap VIDZ and get now very cheap... I hope it will raise over 500BTC
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

i agree with dandan.
i dont agree with the naughty ideas he had.
even if someone was stupid enough to do that the sale would have to continue for the remainding time.
just man up and invest more if you want more of the token.
DanDan

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

i agree with dandan.
even if someone was stupid enough to do that the sale would have to continue for the remainding time.

They're not naughty they're beneficial ideas. I guess I'll need to invest more at this rate. 343.44BTC raised and just one day and 12 hours to go. 500 is around the corner isn't it?

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:13:47 AM

i agree with dandan.

They're not naughty they're beneficial ideas. I guess I'll need to invest more at this rate. 343.44BTC raised and just one day and 12 hours to go. 500 is around the corner isn't it?

If you wanna invest a lot i can sell you my whole account from ico
DanDan

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

Damn! We're so close to the end now! STOP DILUTING MY SHARES GOD DAMMIT!  Grin Grin

this will be going higher for sure, how much higher and how much we get diluted we'll see but I'm happy with it raising anything around the 500btc mark.. more than that then I'm going to be complaining and have to invest more.  Angry Angry Cheesy

i agree with dandan.

If you could explain how that would benefit me more than investing in the site, I'd be more than happy to buy your account.

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

this will be going higher for sure, how much higher and how much we get diluted we'll see but I'm happy with it raising anything around the 500btc mark.. more than that then I'm going to be complaining and have to invest more.  Angry Angry Cheesy

i agree with dandan.

If you could explain how that would benefit me more than investing in the site, I'd be more than happy to buy your account.

It can benefit you because i will sell at a fix price rate today. buying now on the ico is risky because it will go over 500 easily but how high? 600 ? 700? so the price will raise and raise.

I sell for a fix price we can make on pm
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

Oh la la its over 360 btc now.  Shocked
DanDan

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

i agree with dandan.

It can benefit you because i will sell at a fix price rate today. buying now on the ico is risky because it will go over 500 easily but how high? 600 ? 700? so the price will raise and raise.

I sell for a fix price we can make on pm

For the risk of you claiming the account back I've just brought more from the site. Thanks though and I don't think it will raise anywhere near 700 but not long and we will see.

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
UnknownEye

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

Oh la la its over 360 btc now.  Shocked

on the road to 500btc. where do you think it will end up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: