Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:11:16 AM

still no exchange?i need to buy

igba

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:15:14 AM

just wanted to ask whether its possible to wait for any exchange to add this coin then send the token instead of downloading the wallet inside my pc, sorry for asking i'm just having some issue with my windows defender its not allowing the wallet to be installed its asking for some review from microsoft, thanks to whoever can answer my question.

i would like to know this as well
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:22:28 AM

just wanted to ask whether its possible to wait for any exchange to add this coin then send the token instead of downloading the wallet inside my pc, sorry for asking i'm just having some issue with my windows defender its not allowing the wallet to be installed its asking for some review from microsoft, thanks to whoever can answer my question.

Yes, that's fine I would however encourage all users to use their own wallets and withdraw their coins as typically it's best to be in full control over your coins.

There's a trading channel on the Discord.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:52:49 AM

Yes, that's fine I would however encourage all users to use their own wallets and withdraw their coins as typically it's best to be in full control over your coins.

thanks for your kind answer OP hope to see exchange in no time, i understand the risk but like what I've said my anti virus is not allowing
the downloaded files so i will be waiting for the exchange where i can sell my small holdings.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

thanks for your kind answer OP hope to see exchange in no time, i understand the risk but like what I've said my anti virus is not allowing
the downloaded files so i will be waiting for the exchange where i can sell my small holdings.

Your Virus Prog is out of date. False alert. I had the same than i updated it and now everything is fine. Just check the file with virustotal. 0 founds

BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

Your Virus Prog is out of date. False alert. I had the same than i updated it and now everything is fine. Just check the file with virustotal. 0 founds

Yeah, anti-virus protection tends to pick up false-positives on crypto related stuff.
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:17:26 AM

After all,Novus is a branch of the scam.
Novus is no justification.

Novus ICO is an unprecedented method.
It is something like psychology test of the swinging general public.
The Novus developer only makes fun of us.

Many people only burn VIDZ unwillingly .....
Many people isn't convinced Novus. They would do dump and escape after listing Novus.
people who burnt VIDZ will finally become the big dumper.
That selling pressure is huge.

asphyxia are laughing out loud.
He laughed loudly, seems almost choked.
His ID implies it.

He disappears within one month.
Your atoms continues being diluted between cloud funding.

Lol?! This is the exact same, word to god darn word copy paste of another fudding account. God damn it, do you trollsters have anything else better to do than create alt accounts and fud? Judging by your previous posts, I can't even count how many times this message was slapped on, it seems like you like VISIO but hate Novus. Get out of here man, if you don't like it, just leave, don't continuously fud.
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

Many people isn't convinced Novus. They would do dump and escape after listing Novus.

His ID implies it.

You posted the exact same fud one month ago about the dev disappearing, now you saying THE EXACT SAME THING one month later.

Will you keep doing this every month until you think you are proven right or until you can no longer say this due to the amount of work produced?

The VISIO token you love so much and bought at 2000 is not doing as you expected, is that why you are here? to fud a project that branched from the same original project but is actually moving forwards.

Both projects can co-exist and do their own things but if you dont like it, dont come here and spout fud.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

any block explorer ?
KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

any block explorer ?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/atms/#
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

Can't wait until we reach an exchange. My buy orders will be getting filled for sure. That warm fuzzy feeling when you say bye bye to the impatient.. Making way for the real journey to begin.
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:37:43 AM

His ID implies it.

You posted the exact same fud one month ago about the dev disappearing, now you saying THE EXACT SAME THING one month later.

Will you keep doing this every month until you think you are proven right or until you can no longer say this due to the amount of work produced?

The VISIO token you love so much and bought at 2000 is not doing as you expected, is that why you are here? to fud a project that branched from the same original project but is actually moving forwards.

Both projects can co-exist and do their own things but if you dont like it, dont come here and spout fud.

I'm slow clapping right now.. Well said sir..well said
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:06:55 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 04:23:32 AM by asphyxia

In terms of development the few things we have chosen to focus our immediate attention to are the following points
  • Episode integration into Video SFSI
  • Image SFSI with the ability to upload content to us
  • Web Wallet Development
  • Atmos Integration (via temporary blockchain) into the platform

Many are familiar with the first two points so I'll skip to the 3rd which we've been recently discussing both on Discord and internally. Here's the excerpt from Discord:
Another example of this is developing of a web-based wallet (think like NXT, Waves or BTS's OpenLedger) which could be used with the temporary blockchain and then be later altered to work with Novusphere. An actual application of this would be if you recall a user here was talking about 2FA. In this case scenario it's quite easy to implement a true 2FA as done by Electrum.

The way this works is pretty simple which is the trusted server (Novus in this case) generates one key, and your 2FA secret. From your seed (the string of random words) two private keys are derived. This create a 2-of-3 multisig. Typically, you will only use your first private key and then when you enter your 2FA code the trusted server verifies its authenticity and co-signs the 2nd key. If for whatever reason, the trusted server is compromised no harm is done because it only contains 1 of 3 of the keys. Even if the trusted server became corrupt and lost all of its keys, no actual damage is done to client funds as the user can derive a second private key from their seed and spend without consent of the trusted server.

While the actual functionality of the web wallet will likely drastically change, we feel it would be worthwhile to familiarize users with a consistent interface for when we're ready to transition in the future.

We've also mentioned prior how we are looking to integrate atmos into the platform which will effectively emulate how things will work once it's fully decentralized and we're ready to make the transition away from the temporary blockchain. Again, this is some time from now, but it's worth familiarizing people with these things as even though it's an emulation the "feel" of it will remain the same while the underlying mechanisms will drastically change.

Our primary focus in terms of development currently is working on things that can benefit the current atmos coin as well as benefit our future development plans in re-usability which allows us to prevent sacrificing time by going on a tangent.

For exchanges, the current status goes as follows:
  • Bittrex: We will begin reaching out to them and discussions on Sunday and keep the community informed along the way
  • Yobit: We've paid their listing fee and are waiting to hear back from them
  • Cryptopia: Also waiting to hear back from them

By reaching out to exchanges yourself and letting them know and asking about us shows that there is a community demand behind the project. Any support we receive in said regards is appreciated.
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

Looking good dev, well done on the successful ICO and reaching out to exchanges and breaking down the initial targets to be achieved. Excited to see ATMOS on the exchanges in the near future. I'll give yobit and bittrex a tweet today.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

What's going on with the yobit exchange. When we will atmos be there foe trading?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

What's going on with the yobit exchange. When we will atmos be there foe trading?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

They've been known to take their sweet us time in the past on coins I've invested. I wonder if that will speed up the process with us all calling them out that we want to trade?

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:42:11 PM

What's taking yobit so long. This is crazy, them motherfuckers get paid and we all sit and wait for them like some ducks.

Quack quack.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:22:27 PM

What's taking yobit so long. This is crazy, them motherfuckers get paid and we all sit and wait for them like some ducks.

Quack quack.

Is this true the required BTC for listing on Yobit has been paid? if this is true then the Novus team need to contact them and ask why Atmos token is not supported yet or maybe the delay is probably coming from the developer's side

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TheHiveMind

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:49:22 PM

YoBit says 2-3 BUSINESS days. Fairly sure (just guessing here mind you) that they paid late Wednesday.

So Thursday, Friday - that's two full business days.

Monday would be the next and last one that's within their 2-3 business day timeframe.

Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

Quack quack.

Is this true the required BTC for listing on Yobit has been paid? if this is true then the Novus team need to contact them and ask why Atmos token is not supported yet or maybe the delay is probably coming from the developer's side

An amazing thing reading dev posts and keeping up to date with things is you get to see the developer say the listing was payed.

I'm sure it will be added in a short time, once yobit sort their shit out.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: