June 20, 2024, 03:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 15252 15253 15254 15255 15256 15257 15258 15259 15260 15261 15262 15263 15264 15265 15266 15267 15268 15269 15270 15271 15272 15273 15274 15275 15276 15277 15278 15279 15280 15281 15282 15283 15284 15285 15286 15287 15288 15289 15290 15291 15292 15293 15294 15295 15296 15297 15298 15299 15300 15301 [15302] 15303 15304 15305 15306 15307 15308 15309 15310 15311 15312 15313 15314 15315 15316 15317 15318 15319 15320 15321 15322 15323 15324 15325 15326 15327 15328 15329 15330 15331 15332 15333 15334 15335 15336 15337 15338 15339 15340 15341 15342 15343 15344 15345 15346 15347 15348 15349 15350 15351 15352 ... 33463 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26403496 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
phoenix1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:08:21 AM

Link to the thread, or such thread doesn't exist....  Angry Angry

Not possible to link to deleted post, and I am sure you can find the thread yourself with your technical skills - its been going for about a year  Roll Eyes

Hint : Look on the front page of this subforum, a few rows down

Yeah, i was interested in the title of the thread, rather than the deleted post, and that seems to be a pretty cool thread.. I had not seen it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1166428.0

You have not noticed it in a year? Wtf have you been doing ? Writing essays or something?
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:21:31 AM

Not possible to link to deleted post, and I am sure you can find the thread yourself with your technical skills - its been going for about a year  Roll Eyes

Yeah, i was interested in the title of the thread, rather than the deleted post, and that seems to be a pretty cool thread.. I had not seen it.

You have not noticed it in a year? Wtf have you been doing ? Writing essays or something?

You made me lol hard buddy Cheesy

But I don't why you hate our club so much (Bitcoin permabulls and the maximalists) ?

C'mon dude, chill Wink
phoenix1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:45:30 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 01:56:51 AM by phoenix1

But I don't why you hate our club so much (Bitcoin permabulls and the maximalists) ?

C'mon dude, chill Wink

Keep doing what your doing, fine by me, but the 'club' you are asking me to join is myopic IMO. I will never jump in a box labelled 'permabull', but only 'non-permabulls' will understand my true thoughts behind that. I guess I just don't drink enough Kool-aid. Wtf is a 'maximalist' anyway?  Cheesy

I will put it simply - I find crypto and the future of digital money very interesting. But I am not 'married' to BTC (or anything else). We are still in the very early stages of an experiment, and watchng it unfold is very informative and educational in so many ways. Close your mind to the multitude of possibilities at your peril.

No hating ... but I will meet fire with fire when necessary I feel like it  Wink

JJG, I don't dislke him, he just bores the pants off me with his monologues
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:50:17 AM

Small blockists are killing Bitcoin.

https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

Which fee should I use?

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 40 satoshis/byte, shown in green at the top.
For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 9,040 satoshis (0.03$).

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:57:09 AM

C'mon dude, chill Wink

Keep doing what your doing, fine by me, but the 'club' you are asking me to join is myopic IMO. I will never jump in a box labelled 'permabull', but only 'non-permabulls' will understand my true thoughts behind that. I guess I just don't drink enough Kool-aid. Wtf is a 'maximalist' anyway?  Cheesy

I will put it simply - I find crypto and the future of digital money very interesting. But I am not 'married' to BTC (or anything else). We are still in the very early stages of an experiment, and watchng it unfold is very informative and educational in so many ways. Close your mind to the multitude of possibilities at your peril.

No hating ... but I will meet fire with fire when necessary  Wink

Dude, are you fuckin serious ?

Are we in a battlefield or Bitcoin forum ?

What fire and what hating you are talking about ? I'm sorry, but this is a complete BS.

Buddy, we are friends and we are here because of something both of us love and find it interseting beside millions of peoples, which is cryptocurrency.

Why do you deal with me as I'm your foe ? Didn't we achieve a mutual relationship/slight friendship ?

I'm not asking you to join the club, neither I did nor I will, I just saw hating towards permabulls like me and I saw no valid reason for this.

I don't think that the things deserve this attuide from you Smiley

Again, chill mate as nothing deserves all of this.

Regarding JJG, he is a cool kid who enjoys watching twilight movies and lurking at Hackforums to be a cool haxor Tongue Cheesy

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:03:16 AM

Probably a lot of us have these kinds of issues in terms of whether we read the right threads or respond to the right trolls...

so, in essence, this one time I am admitting guilt    Embarrassed  Cry
phoenix1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:09:50 AM

C'mon dude, chill Wink

Keep doing what your doing, fine by me, but the 'club' you are asking me to join is myopic IMO. I will never jump in a box labelled 'permabull', but only 'non-permabulls' will understand my true thoughts behind that. I guess I just don't drink enough Kool-aid. Wtf is a 'maximalist' anyway?  Cheesy

No hating ... but I will meet fire with fire when necessary  I feel like it Wink

What fire and what hating you are talking about ? I'm sorry, but this is a complete BS.

Buddy, we are friends and we are here because of something both of us love and find it interseting beside millions of peoples, which is cryptocurrency.

Why do you deal with me as I'm your foe ? Didn't we achieve a mutual relationship/slight friendship ?

I'm not asking you to join the club, neither I did nor I will, I just saw hating towards permabulls like me and I saw no valid reason for this.

Regarding JJG, he is a cool kid who enjoys watching twilight movies and lurking at Hackforums to be a cool haxor Tongue Cheesy

I'm fine Fakhoury, it was you who brought up the issue of hating, which I don't ... i really don't understand your point.

so, in essence, this one time I am admitting guilt    Embarrassed  Cry

Lol - there was an extremely heavy dose of sarcasm in my post  Wink
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:18:18 AM

C'mon dude, chill Wink

Keep doing what your doing, fine by me, but the 'club' you are asking me to join is myopic IMO. I will never jump in a box labelled 'permabull', but only 'non-permabulls' will understand my true thoughts behind that. I guess I just don't drink enough Kool-aid. Wtf is a 'maximalist' anyway?  Cheesy

No hating ... but I will meet fire with fire when necessary  I feel lik it Wink

I'm fine Fakhoury, it was you who brought up the issue of hating, which I don't ... i really don't understand your point.

When you responded to fuckthishit and accused him of being r0ach, you told him that he deleted his post in my thread.

You called my thread to be talking about bullish news only in a mocking way.

Btw, I'm the one who deleted the post not him.

When I saw the mock, I wanted to know the hatered reason.

But it seems that from your last reply, there is no.

I know you are good guy bro, I just want to stress that here we have a lot of geners, believers, skepticals, trolls, .... etc.

We should try to be democartic with all as much as we can without hating or flaming.

I exclude trolls and NLC from the above sentence.

I know you will take the correct decision.

Wish you all the best my friend, have a nice day.

Now, mind fuck your friend, JJG Cheesy Cheesy
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:25:01 AM

C'mon dude, chill Wink

No hating ... but I will meet fire with fire when necessary I feel like it  Wink

Fair enough regarding your disclosure concerning bordom; however, I may be missing some connection in your above post since I never recall identifying myself as a permabull, and I did not even know about such Fakhoury permabull thread, until today.   

I am like you, phoenix1, at least in regards to shunning labels, yet I will concede that I may carry some permabull characteristics, even while denying such a label.   Tongue
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 4425

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:28:30 AM

^So much senseless anger Sad

I dont hate you Lambie, peace man!

The other coin is better says coinnbase founder :

Ethereum is the Forefront of Digital Currency

https://medium.com/the-coinbase-blog/ethereum-is-the-forefront-of-digital-currency-5300298f6c75#.jrfvl1v9r
I just keep seeing the quantity of ETH going up by millions from 77 million to 80 million

Wow, thats a lot of (to much) FUD in 1 article just like the one at coindesk. And Vitalik just created a few millions of ETH out of thin air... This is not going to end up well, there are digging there own graves, i got my popcorn ready.
phoenix1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:31:13 AM

To be frank Fakhoury, I do think having a 'Bullish news' thread is amusing, but you are free to create whatever threads you want and I am free to have my own opinion on it. It's just not a place I would ever want to hang out Wink

JJG : x-talk ... was not referring to you as a permabull. I'm not quite sure what you are ... 'special' ??  Cheesy
finkelsteinMonster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:34:15 AM

I am like you, phoenix1
http://s33.postimg.org/if8eh3cf3/Bh_Khh_Nz_IIAAIl_Xf.jpg
plz no
phoenix1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:38:23 AM

Yeh, there's sthg very wrong about that  Cheesy
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:41:32 AM

Ethereum at launch

Ethereum today
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:46:38 AM

To be frank Fakhoury, I do think having a 'Bullish news' thread is amusing, but you are free to create whatever threads you want and I am free to have my own opinion on it. It's just not a place I would ever want to hang out Wink

JJG : x-talk ... was not referring to you as a permabull. I'm not quite sure what you are ... 'special' ??  Cheesy

O.k... maybe I just lost the connection in what you were saying in the first pots... because I thought that overall you were responding to Fakhoury, then all of a sudden you mentioned me in what I read as the same context.. so then I may have erroneously made a connection.

Another point:  I personally don't have any problems with various posters in this thread having a variety of opinions and expressing strong disagreements about the price direction and future of BTC.. and actually, I kind of wished I would have known about Fakhoury's permabull thread earlier..  I think that it is better to chime in while the comments are occurring, rather than reading back during the past year.. when some of the comments are going to be stale... . 

Each of us bring our life experiences, and differing perspectives regarding bitcoin, yet overall because of the innovative nature of bitcoin and its challenge to various aspects of the status quo, I think that the bulls tend to have the more healthy perspectives regarding this still apparently early adopter intervention (even though sometimes they exaggerate, too, as we have likely witnessed through our forum participation..).
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:47:34 AM

I didn't say to have an opnion on my own mood.

I just found you've a mocky stance when you were describing the thread, and I didn't understand till now, why you are aganist us ?

That's it Smiley
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:12:41 AM

I didn't say to have an opnion on my own mood.

I just found you've a mocky stance when you were describing the thread, and I didn't understand till now, why you are aganist us ?

That's it Smiley

Fakhoury,

I made a couple of posts in your one stop shopping bullish bitcoin media thread  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1166428.0), and it really seems like a great thread and that over the past nearly 9 months you have done a lot of work within that thread to provide amazing bullish content that is not really easily found in other one stop locations.  It looks like you had not been posting very much in that thread in the past month, so hopefully you will be able to return, and I look forward to participating therein in the event that you do continue to post there.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:16:20 AM

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kingjohal/lisk--dont-panic--stop-listening-to-fud
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:24:24 AM

Why you pumping Alts here?
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:30:49 AM

Are we over ETH already and trying to pump LSK the next big thing now? Silly alts
Pages: « 1 ... 15252 15253 15254 15255 15256 15257 15258 15259 15260 15261 15262 15263 15264 15265 15266 15267 15268 15269 15270 15271 15272 15273 15274 15275 15276 15277 15278 15279 15280 15281 15282 15283 15284 15285 15286 15287 15288 15289 15290 15291 15292 15293 15294 15295 15296 15297 15298 15299 15300 15301 [15302] 15303 15304 15305 15306 15307 15308 15309 15310 15311 15312 15313 15314 15315 15316 15317 15318 15319 15320 15321 15322 15323 15324 15325 15326 15327 15328 15329 15330 15331 15332 15333 15334 15335 15336 15337 15338 15339 15340 15341 15342 15343 15344 15345 15346 15347 15348 15349 15350 15351 15352 ... 33463 »
  Print  

Jump to: