April 28, 2024, 06:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29330 29331 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 29353 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 29364 29365 29366 29367 29368 29369 29370 29371 29372 29373 29374 29375 29376 29377 29378 29379 [29380] 29381 29382 29383 29384 29385 29386 29387 29388 29389 29390 29391 29392 29393 29394 29395 29396 29397 29398 29399 29400 29401 29402 29403 29404 29405 29406 29407 29408 29409 29410 29411 29412 29413 29414 29415 29416 29417 29418 29419 29420 29421 29422 29423 29424 29425 29426 29427 29428 29429 29430 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368766 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:13:34 PM

Lol. How does it feel being a self-righteous prick?

I'm merely stating fact.

You think that's informed consent you have?

Stating a fact or asking a question? They are two different things, Bob.

Again, what does it feel like being a self-righteous prick?

From my perspective Bob is not being a self righteous prick.  But you really, REALLY are.

I personally have taken the vaccine two times.  But I also have respect for people to CHOOSE NOT to take an experimental gene therapy that HAS NOT been studied to know all the possible downstream effects.

It is and entirely sensible position.

The actual INVENTOR of the mRNA therapy is on record saying over and over that this use of his invention could be dangerous.

If your brain is incapable of seeing the argument of someone you disagree with and instead call that person names then it is YOU, not them, who are in error in my opinion.

I do not like using the ignore button but this is getting very close.

It's easy. Simple minds use simple arguments  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:14:22 PM

I'm merely stating fact.

From my perspective Bob is not being a self righteous prick.  But you really, REALLY are.

I personally have taken the vaccine two times.  But I also have respect for people to CHOOSE NOT to take an experimental gene therapy that HAS NOT been studied to know all the possible downstream effects.

The actual INVENTOR of the mRNA therapy is on record saying over and over that this use of his invention could be dangerous.

If your brain is incapable of seeing the argument of someone you disagree with and instead call that person names then it is YOU, not them, who are in error in my opinion.

Lmao, reading comprehension?? Haha, it's fine. I know how you WO only posters operate so couldn't care less if you'd put me on ignore.

My comment?  Has reason and an actual argument.  Yours?  Basic name calling.  What am I reading that I am not comprehending, please?

The post which I initially replied to. My "name-calling" was just and to be honest I wouldn't even consider it name calling. He calls me a lab rat and I call him a self-righteous prick, fair game and I am certain no feelings here were hurt except for yours.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:15:43 PM

I'm merely stating fact.

So simple they fly right over your head, apparently.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:18:46 PM

I'm merely stating fact.

Lovely  Cheesy
You don't know nobody is able to insult me, right?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:20:29 PM

I'm merely stating fact.

Lovely  Cheesy

How unique you are!
I don't really take issue with your comments either, no panties in a bunch here Smiley. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:24:42 PM
Merited by _Miracle (1)

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:25:05 PM

I'm merely stating fact.

Lovely  Cheesy

How unique you are!
I don't really take issue with your comments either, no panties in a bunch here Smiley. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Yep, unique like everybody else.
I'll even enjoy the rest of my whole unimportant lil life.
Good riddance!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4874

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:28:08 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (4), cAPSLOCK (1), jojo69 (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhaJQJJcYjA
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:37:17 PM

The post which I initially replied to. My "name-calling" was just and to be honest I wouldn't even consider it name calling. He calls me a lab rat and I call him a self-righteous prick, fair game and I am certain no feelings here were hurt except for yours.

You came in here.  Took sarcastic no-substance shots at people who are dubious about the vaccine.  Well, I take that back.  You tried to make the argument that people were foolish to complain about the financial aspect of a "free" vaccine.  Pfiser has made BILLIONS in revenue.  In fact they themselves forecast they will make more than $3 for every human alive on Earth selling the vaccine (26 billion USD).  Your argument is not only unsophisticated it is ignorant.

Bob did return a fairly simple rebuttal, but it had implicit substance.  People taking the vaccine (like me) are taking unknown risks in doing so.  That is a stone cold FACT.  How does it feel?  To be honest, I do not entirely like it.

The "arguments" you have made have had no real substance and can be summed up as "people who disagree with me are dumb" which is a dead giveaway that one is a fool.

Then again, I am too as I cast pearls here.

You are wrong about hurt feelings as well.  Having hurt feelings would mean I felt attacked for a position about which I am insecure.  Nothing you have said represents a valid attack, and I am reasonably secure in my positions, so my feeling cannot be hurt this way.

Coming in casting shade at WO people, libertarians (again people that are dumb because the disagree with you, I guess), and someone who I quite like (not just shade, but calling them a prick) does not hurt my feelings in any way, but it is offensive.

If I walk past a pile of shit, I am going to find the smell offensive, but it, like you, will not have hurt my feelings.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:43:55 PM

Wow.  I would love to hear the other side of this one.  But I do not see any holes in the victim's story.  I hope the aggressor pays. 
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:00:53 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), BitcoinBunny (2), OutOfMemory (1)

Oh no, I get a free vaccine shot..

I don't want to sound brave or controversial, but how does it feel being a laboratory animal?

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:01:28 PM

Explanation
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:03:43 PM

.... riddle me this?

... FDA just declined boosters approval for people under 65 because the risks outweighed the benefits ... b-b-b-but the vaccines are 100% safe (MSM lies)?!?! huh?
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:15:58 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2021, 08:32:36 PM by marcus_of_augustus

The world is run by criminals with a license. That's why I do not understand when Bitcoiners scream at Banks, SEC, IWF etc. and then believe the WHO or CDC is any different. They all want to keep them self rich, no matter how. They do not give a shit about you and me and if we are healthy etc. The only goal of this was mass vaccination for profits. They installed and installing a vaccination system that will never end. You will need a booster shot every 6 months for the rest of your life. İf you do not get your booster, you get downgraded to unvaccinated status.

Oh no, I get a free vaccine shot.. these damn rich people just making themselves rich.

... just what is free about this? ... you're OK with your daughters and grand-daughters having fertility problems? ... your costs maybe beyond what you can comprehend

... why was menstrual cycle abnormalites never listed as a known side-effect for these vaccines while it was being widely-reported?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/didnt-doctors-listen-women-link-covid-vaccines-periods/

Why didn’t doctors listen to women about the link between Covid vaccines and periods?

A new study reveals that thousands of women experienced irregularities after their jab – yet the medical establishment seems disinterested

The possibility is looking increasingly likely. This week, a study in the BMJ revealed that almost 35,000 British women have reported that following their vaccination against Covid, they have experienced more painful and/or irregular periods.  A month later, they were back to normal.

Dr Victoria Male, a lecturer in reproductive immunology at Imperial College London, who led the work, said that all the main vaccines - Pfizer, Moderna, AZ Oxford - were involved, but there has been no suggestion of a long-term impact on fertility.

Theorising that the body's immune response to the vaccine could trigger a change in the menstrual cycle, Dr Male pointed out that more research was needed.

This study is not the first we’ve heard of period disruption being linked to the jab. Ever since the vaccine roll-out began women have been all over social media, talking about how the vaccine seemed to have an impact on their menstrual cycle.

... still developing, first it's just ignoring period irregularities, then there's a higher incidence of miscarriage and birth-defects, and spike in fertility treatment applications (big pharma wins again) ... I hope it doesn't play out like this but if you want to play God and experiment on the population we have laws against that, called the Nuremberg code about coercive medical experimentation, it's a crime against humanity
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:20:56 PM

Don't have and won't have kids Marcus, try again.
Biodom
Legendary

Merit: 3844

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:21:15 PM

I'm merely stating fact.

I am OK with people either taking or not taking the vaccine. BTW, many covid vaccines are NOT mRNA based, so that argument (about gene therapy) in some countries is not even valid.
The risk of NOT taking the vaccine and then falling very sick is not zero either. It depends on many genetic and environmental factors that we currently don't fully understand yet.

One thing: if you DO have breathing problems already, then take some vaccine.
My son's friend with a breathing pre-condition died from covid recently...wanted to take a vaccine, but never got to doing it...early 20ies.

I am also OK with people not wearing masks in the open, but if there are 20 people in the room with no ventilation, maybe a mask would be advisable.
In my state people are not mandated to wear masks, but if you ARE coughing, and in close quarters, it's just common courtesy to wear some protection.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:31:04 PM

Quote from: you

Your argumenting against your own argument now, in addition to proving my point of simple argumentation.
Acting like a child does not help the discussion to evolve.

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:31:33 PM

... oh that's good, you're a genuine, practicing misanthrope. You'll only have to off yourself to fulfill your depopulation agenda.

... in other news FDA has just approved CoViD vaccines for off-label use as permanent contraceptive
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:32:53 PM

Your argumenting against your own argument now, in addition to proving my point of simple argumentation.

Good riddance or no? Make up your mind damnit!
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:40:59 PM

Way more succinct compared to my babbling...
Pages: « 1 ... 29330 29331 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 29353 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 29364 29365 29366 29367 29368 29369 29370 29371 29372 29373 29374 29375 29376 29377 29378 29379 [29380] 29381 29382 29383 29384 29385 29386 29387 29388 29389 29390 29391 29392 29393 29394 29395 29396 29397 29398 29399 29400 29401 29402 29403 29404 29405 29406 29407 29408 29409 29410 29411 29412 29413 29414 29415 29416 29417 29418 29419 29420 29421 29422 29423 29424 29425 29426 29427 29428 29429 29430 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: