June 20, 2024, 11:44:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 14327 14328 14329 14330 14331 14332 14333 14334 14335 14336 14337 14338 14339 14340 14341 14342 14343 14344 14345 14346 14347 14348 14349 14350 14351 14352 14353 14354 14355 14356 14357 14358 14359 14360 14361 14362 14363 14364 14365 14366 14367 14368 14369 14370 14371 14372 14373 14374 14375 14376 [14377] 14378 14379 14380 14381 14382 14383 14384 14385 14386 14387 14388 14389 14390 14391 14392 14393 14394 14395 14396 14397 14398 14399 14400 14401 14402 14403 14404 14405 14406 14407 14408 14409 14410 14411 14412 14413 14414 14415 14416 14417 14418 14419 14420 14421 14422 14423 14424 14425 14426 14427 ... 33465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26403970 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Divitiae miserae

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:51:11 PM

why is everybody ignoring the $10 pump trap? almost no resistance.

Fixed that for you.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:54:34 PM

why is everybody ignoring the $10 pump? almost no resistance.

The eerie silence means that this is the true start of another bubble.  Grin
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:00:23 PM

Pump or trap?
Don't know
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:00:24 PM

Coin

Explanation
TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Pump or trap?
Don't know

we will see, bears wouldn't short at 400$ but they could try to at 440$.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:09:11 PM

I posted a train yesterday.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:12:26 PM

The uptrend seems to have been kind of stopped in its tracks, just like your train from yesterday...  Cry Cry Cry
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 04:15:26 PM

You're a Marxist-collectivist and use the normal leftist tactic of trying to force your ideology onto everyone then claiming they're a "bad person", "racist", "sexist", blah blah if they don't want to join your collectivist nightmare that's already resulted in the deaths of millions from your last Bolshevik revolution.

Nobody wants to join your SJW bullshit that demonizes males, anyone who isn't poor, white people, etc, the usual common targets.  You have a mental disorder called far leftism where you were dumped into too many trashcans by stronger kids while growing up, so now you can only relate to people deemed underdogs by society and shun anything considered strong or normal.  It's a mental disorder plain and simple.  Stop trying to pretend you're normal and people should adhere to your disorder.

I find it heart warming that, despite its issues, Bitcoin continues to display an almost infinite capacity to draw loonies of every flavour and colour to its bosom.

Welcome, dear friend, welcome to the madness....   Cool
suda123

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:20:34 PM

Mr Bitcoin says: the thread is dead

Hail to the thread

you are failing to acknowledge the point that the usd is going to die soon. that is going to lead to a new currency in the us and a reset of the price of gold and silver to new prices while gimpcoin will revalue as well. by the time you are in any position to react (since all ur cash is being bail-in haircut by the banks during the ‘big block of cheese day’) it will be too late. 1 oz gold will equal 32000 bitcoins, and 1 bitcoin will be worth one million in usa money. (meanwhile: all your investments in stocks and bonds will turn into worthless ding dongs overnight) be sure u buy nice comfy shoes to stand in line at the Walmart processing hub to be vaccinated and sent to the fema camp to work for food before u go to the cancer treatment center to become profit from all the gmos u ate at the fema camp..

Holy fuck, I have been trying to find the answer of what the agenda is with silver/gold to what that transfers into bitcoin.

I hate gold and silver but I think I actually need to hold some when that happens.

Wait can you source the information of where you got this from?

Just post youtube vids if needed, I have been on a taboo forum in spirituality *lucid dreaming etc* that had some dream interpretations about 4-5 members had dreams of people walking into walmart and bad things were happening. And they had marks on there hand or head and getting shot by vaccines.

6 Prophetic Dreams give Urgent Warnings – People who go on Alien Ships will be Killed
by Stephanie RelfeAliens , Earth ChangesNo Comment
6 Prophetic Dreams give Urgent Warning

People will Die in the Walmart Stores & Other Buildings

Fake Rapture: People who go on the Alien Ships will

Die a Horrible Death & Be Eaten

End Times Prophecy & Jade Helm Related

Note: We did not dream these dreams.  They are from other people. Sources are various forums and websites.

——-

DREAM #1

PEOPLE VANISH AT WALMART

“My youngest son had nightmares about Walmart since a child…and I never shop there.

In his dreams, people would go in and never come out…

He foresaw a curfew coming….

He is in the military now…”

——-

DREAM #2

“IT’S A TRAP”: WALMART & SIMILAR BUILDINGS

Belinda Anderson – 3/14/12

“I dreamed I was walking on my lane, just as it was dawning, to go up to the main road to the mailbox and get the newspaper. Just as I got to the road, I saw one of my neighbors getting into his truck. He drove up to me and said, “You’d better get to Walmart quickly; they are giving away free food, water, medicine and gas.” (Trusting in the arm of the flesh. {Psa.146:3} Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. {Pro.3:5} Trust in Jehovah with all thy heart, And lean not upon thine own understanding. {Heb.12:16} lest there be any fornication, or profane person, as Esau, who for one mess of meat sold his own birthright.

I said, “My husband is asleep, so I will have to wait until he wakes up.” My neighbor said, “Well, I wouldn’t wait too long or you might miss out.” Then he left. I went on over to the mailbox and got the newspaper. I got halfway back down the lane, when I heard a voice say to me, “It’s a trap; it’s a trap. Don’t go.”

I asked, “What’s a trap?” The next thing I knew, I was standing in a Walmart parking lot. The lot was packed like it always is, so I asked what was wrong. I heard that same voice say, “Look at the people.”

So I looked at the people. They were coming out of the store with grocery carts full of items and getting into their cars and leaving. I asked again, “What’s wrong?” The voice said, “Look closer at the people.” So I zeroed in on the people and all of a sudden I noticed they were all wearing dog tags.

Then I found myself inside the store. There was a long line at the left of the store against the wall. They had it set up like at the airport with the roped lines, so the flow of people would be orderly. The store was full of products and people were shopping, so everything looked normal to these people in line. However, I noticed that the people shopping had on dog tags like the people in the parking lot. My oldest brother had been in the military years ago, so I knew what these dog tags were. I said to myself, “These are soldiers dressed up as civilians.”

All of a sudden, I was standing at the back of the store. The store manager was standing in front of a set of doors marked Personnel Only. I noticed he had on dog tags as well. He was telling the people that only four people could go with him at a time to be processed in to get their vouchers for the free stuff. He had them line up two on the left and two on the right behind him.

As they went through the first set of doors, there was a breezeway area, then another set of metal doors. He was telling these people that when they went through the next set of doors, there would be two women sitting at a desk and to go up to the desk and wait.

As soon as these people got up to the desk and the second set of doors closed, four very large men (they looked like sumo wrestlers) came up behind these people, put their hands over their mouths and gave them some kind of a shot.

Then these soldiers took their drivers license and car keys from them.

(I believe the drivers license represents taking away their identity or place in Christ and the car keys represent taking away their freedom; they NOW belong to the beast — lock, stock and barrel!)

The two women sitting at the desk stamped these people on their right hands.

(Rev.13:16: And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead.)

I got closer so I could see what the stamp read; it read, Bus #1, Section A.

Then these people were led out the back door on to a waiting bus. These people couldn’t put up a fight, as the shot they were given made them like zombies and they could barely walk.

These people or victim’s drivers license were placed in a box that read, Bus #1, Section A, as well. I’m sure this was so they could keep track of just exactly where they were taking them.

Their car keys were given to some soldiers standing close by.

I decided to follow these soldiers with the keys to see what they were going to do. They found these people’s cars and drove them off the parking lot.10X10-white-spacer

I decided to go back to the bus to see what was happening there. I noticed they were taking people to the back of the bus and working their way forward.

When they would get two people in a seat, there was a large harness that came over these people’s shoulders. Then the soldiers reached down and grabbed another harness that went through their legs and it all joined together at their waist and locked. There was no way these people could get up.

Then, again, the next thing I knew, I was standing in a large field off of a dirt road. This field was full of empty car carriers. I watched as the soldiers drove onto the field and up onto the car carriers. When the car carriers were full, they drove away. I lost count of how many there were, as there were so many. I just stood there trying to digest everything I had just witnessed. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I was back home on my lane.

I stood there thinking how clever that whole process was; they didn’t have to go to the people. They devised such a clever way to have the people come to them without putting up a fight, like lambs to the slaughter.

(Note: The government has been giving out free cell phones to as many people as possible, including homeless people. We believe that the cell phones will be used to tell people which building to go to.)

Also, I thought to myself, they have been planning this for a long time. Walmart would be a very logical staging area, as they provide, food, clothing, supplies, water, medicine and gas. They are always advertising it as a one-stop shop; now we know why! I took another look at Walmart. For some reason, I looked at it in reverse from the dash out, and it reads “Mart law,” or could it be martial law!”

(Note: We believe that any large building may be used, not just Walmart. It will be a building with a very large car park.)

——-

DREAM #3

PEOPLE ROUNDED UP TO BE EATEN AND TORTURED

5/31/15

“I had a dream a few years ago not about Walmart specifically but about processing centers where people went in and didn’t come out.

People were told they were being shipped off world to a new paradise planet by savior aliens.

They were bustling cheerful places with snacks and diversions until people were led individually to back rooms. They eagerly went back like being called to see the doctor. They were zapped and knocked out and then tossed down chutes to deep underground.

Some were tossed alive to beasts at the lower levels to be devoured while others parts were processed and packaged to be shipped like grocery store meat. It was graphic and upsetting as people were overcome by terror realizing they’d been tricked. That was part of the process and made them more delicious for the aliens or demons.

They were graded according to age and genetic makeup as to whether they were parted out or tossed to the beasts.

Everyone outside assumed people going inside were on their way to paradise and excitedly waited for their turn to be processed and transported. Huge ships took off regularly and the public assumed they were traveling first class to utopia.

Media regularly showed interviews with celebrities singing the praises of the new world and our saviors.

They showed celebrities waving from ships toasting with champagne like it was a huge party. I specifically remember Madonna, Jay Z, and maybe Tom Cruise.

The celebrities were transported alive or kept alive until they left but suffered the same or worse fate as everyone else.10X10-white-spacer

It was a culling. Nobody was forced.

Some people knew it was a trick and opted out. They wound up living in paradise on earth later.

I had another dream about the same time where I was riding on a motorcycle alone at night looking up at a big new planet where everyone thought they were going but it was just a holographic remnant left behind after it was all over.

I described (above) what I visually saw in the dream but it felt like there was a spiritual component to it as well. It felt like they were also harvesting souls or spiritual energy.

They were looking for very specific types and set up the whole production in advance to trap certain types of people with lots of little triggers along the way to take those we might think of as not awake or motivated by baser instincts like greed, lust, etc.

There were lots of little signs ahead of time to warn people along the way no matter their level of intelligence, spiritual awareness, or religion. They were only interested in those wholeheartedly interested in them. Everyone else was of no consequence to them. Not their type.

Lots of children ran away to stay behind but lots of children went without their parents. The event divided families. Parents willing to leave children behind to go was just the type they wanted. A not so great person who loved and honored their child enough to stay would be spared and redeemed by their choice. A parent whose child chose to go would know they had to let them go of their own free will and to save their own soul.

I say it was a trick but it became so blatantly obvious to those with any kind of redeeming value at all that it was a spiritual choice between life and death. No amount of begging and reasoning could convince those determined to go.

It purged the earth and those left behind were of similar spirit and worked and grew together. There was no more conflict or violence. Everyone loved everyone instantly and created heaven on earth.

It struck me as very biblical but an inversion of what we have been taught. It felt right to me because I have come to believe most religion is a trap.

—-

DREAM #4

PEOPLE WHO GET ON SHIPS BECOME FOOD FOR ALIENS

“I had a dream that was very vivid and surreal, I was watching families lined up to board huge spacecraft in a line of sorts. They seemed to be in a trance.

Military were there to keep people from freaking out but seemed to have no control over individuals actually accepting this choice.

I was yelling at people to stop, it was a trap.

I could here the screams of others on this craft. They were obviously being tortured or frightened beyond belief once they boarded this enormous craft.

It seemed only certain people not under this spell could hear the cries and screams for help, they just kept waling to board as if they had no control.

I witnessed fire or lasers coming from the sky somewhere, it was an illusion to scare those hiding in trees or other places. It was horrible, people were scared and told it was a way to save themselves but was obviously a certain death to all who could not wake up…

I was told in a powerful and stern voice that if I wanted to live I must go underground during this time. I believe folks will have to make a choice soon, it may not be aliens that take us but I do believe we will be given a choice and most will be succumb to the “smoke and mirrors” effect to save themselves instead of their faith in God. It’s coming soon, open your hearts and get right with God or “board the ship”.

The ship is the end friends…”

DREAM #5

FALSE RAPTURE:

PEOPLE GO ON SHIPS THINKING IT IS CHRIST COME TO SAVE THEM, WHEN IT’S ALIENS COME TO EAT THEM

From Susan (last name withheld)

“I have personally experienced what I believe John experienced in Rev. 4:1-2 on many occasions, with my spirit being with The LORD and how my flesh, as well as John’s did not leave earth.

Shortly thereafter, this is what I heard and what was seen during my vision.

All television stations, radio news reports and local churches were telephoning their parishioners, they were trumpeting locations throughout all major cities instructing the followers of Christ where to go to be “raptured up to be with The Lord”.

The TV showed the drama on every channel with people screaming, “It IS the Rapture, Praise God! Let us go to where God IS waiting for us so we will not be left behind in this unbearable tribulation! Quickly now, run! Not only from the media was this chant being heard, but it was in the air everywhere, near and far.

Thousands upon thousands who previously had not come out of their homes for many days, due to fear of being outside from the foreign military stationed everywhere, in a frenzy flocked to the appointed places where circular aircraft were positioned in the sky between the tallest buildings.

The military stood by unusually silent and still as they let the masses pass pressing onward to their predetermined destinations. It did not seem unusual to anyone to see such aircraft and people were not in the least frightened by them being there.

Mostly those confessing to be Christian and even those who did not confess to be a Christian believed it to be the army of The LORD our God, i.e. The Rapture.

I could see myself making my way quickly to one of the closest locations to warn people, but my screams of “NO! – Don’t Go! It Is NOT The LORD” were lost as people disappeared under the faint laser type light beamed down from the whirling circular crafts while the sounds of “Here I am Lord, Save me!” permeated above all else.

My heart was heavy with an overwhelming sadness and my eyes streamed down tears as I grievously watched the great deception. As I looked up I could somehow hear the horrific screams of those that had been deceptively “beamed up”, but no one else appeared to hear them or their muffled cries of, “Forgive Me, Lord”, over the turmoil below.

During this vision the following Scripture came forth into my mind and is now seared forever upon my mind and heart.

”Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.” Matthew 24;

——-

DREAM #6

ALIENS LIED TO GET HUMANS ON THE SHIPS SO THEY COULD EAT THEM

July 5, 2011

“My daughter almost 7, named Victoria, had a dream she was with the Lord this Sunday June 26th.

She saw millions of alien ships around earth, circular shaped. Victoria was told in the dream these aliens will lie to get people in their ships.

She was made to understand by the Lord that in no way should these ships be entered. They, the aliens, are liars.

She was shown the weapons inside the ships and after humans entered the alien ships these weapons will be used to kill the humans. She was shown that many people around the world entered the alien ships and once inside the aliens ate the humans flesh raw and will even drink their blood.

Once people enter the ships they will find out too late that they just entered the butcher shop and will be on their menu. What ever lie is told by these aliens should be ignored, people should seek the Holy bible and Jesus while there is still time.

Blessings Raul.

——

CELL PHONES WILL MAKE PEOPLE INTO ZOMBIES WHO GO ON THE SHIPS

WARNING: Cell phones will be used in this scenario. That is why they have given them to homeless people and poor people in Africa. In particular, smart phones will put out an energy coercing people to go on the ships. Please get rid of your smart phone now.

http://skywatchtv.com/2015/07/28/inhuman-part-8-ear-gates-mind-gates-nightmares-inception/

“With the acknowledged identification, documentation and cataloging of “brain-printing” via wireless devices, and the comparatively recent release of the morally consequential findings of transmagnetic stimulation, the premise of Stephen King’s 2006 novel, Cell, evokes a frighteningly possible scenario:

Mobile phones deliver the apocalypse to millions of unsuspecting humans by wiping their brains of any humanity, leaving only aggressive and destructive impulses behind.…

What if cell phones didn’t cause cancer? What if they did something much worse? What if they turned the user into a zombie?[vii]“

——

THE PIED PIPER CALLS THE TUNE?

Is this why they bizarrely added a picture of the Pied Piper to the Jan 2015 cover of The Economist (look on the left).

Is this why they look like they are waving good bye?

http://www.metatech.org/wp/aliens/dreams-earth-changes-jade-helm/
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:20:57 PM

hard to ignore the Marshall's pump .. this is all on schedule ... only a person with flouride and aluminum coated brain cannot see the obvious .
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:23:48 PM

The uptrend seems to have been kind of stopped in its tracks, just like your train from yesterday...  Cry Cry Cry

It was afraid of r0ach. It turned around.
suda123

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:24:55 PM

And if that confederate flag waving hick, BJA, wants to cash out and make his life more comfortable for himself and his confederate flag waving children, I think he should be allowed to do so in his own time.

Is Gavin the leader of the confederacy since he tried to secede from the union?

And why are you on a Bitcoin forum in the first place if you're always promoting leftist ideals and now anti-confederacy when the confederacy was the original libertarians of this government?

Because I see Bitcoin as an important and exciting technology rather than the second coming for right wing nutters.

Leftist extremism is not the future.  We've already reached peak leftism, peak government, peak collectivism, peak feminism, etc.  You can only go down from here in your SJW ideology.  If anything, we will return back to the culture of the 1800's and early 1900's after all this garbage collapses.

It's always funny how people advocating these bullshit ideologies don't even know Hitler and Stalin are both technically leftists.  Anarchy is far right and peak government authoritarianism is far left.  It's funny you refer to the "far right" as nutters when leftist collectivism is inherently pro slavery.  One man's free stuff is another man's indentured servitude.

It makes no sense to argue politics with you when you're in denial of your own political conviction. Your stance seems completely in line with racist fascism. The fact that you're hiding behind your PC idea of right wing anarchy is just pathetic. Any true classical liberalist would vomit at the thought of you being counted among them.

You're a Marxist-collectivist and use the normal leftist tactic of trying to force your ideology onto everyone then claiming they're a "bad person", "racist", "sexist", blah blah if they don't want to join your collectivist nightmare that's already resulted in the deaths of millions from your last Bolshevik revolution.

Nobody wants to join your SJW bullshit that demonizes males, anyone who isn't poor, white people, etc, the usual common targets.  You have a mental disorder called far leftism where you were dumped into too many trashcans by stronger kids while growing up, so now you can only relate to people deemed underdogs by society and shun anything considered strong or normal.  It's a mental disorder plain and simple.  Stop trying to pretend you're normal and people should adhere to your disorder.

It's born R-Types and K-types there is nothing you can do about, people need roles to play in this world.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:27:52 PM

Pump or trap?
Don't know
monkey thinks it could rise for as long as 8 more hours before continuing down for a week or so.  on the bright side he tells me support level has risen to 370
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:32:52 PM

The 3,000BTC buy on 'finex was greeted with a 4,500BTC short. Hmmm.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:36:47 PM

a picture says more then 1000 words lol

i would say we just saw a classical roach  Cheesy
suda123

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:38:08 PM

The 3,000BTC buy on 'finex was greeted with a 4,500BTC short. Hmmm.

what does it mean captin
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:40:04 PM

Pump or trap?
Don't know
monkey thinks it could rise for as long as 8 more hours before continuing down for a week or so.  on the bright side he tells me support level has risen to 370

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:44:17 PM

It was afraid of r0ach. It turned around.

It seems to me that bitcoin can accommodate a lot of political ideologies, not just libertarians, even though there seem to be quite a few strongly-viewed libertarians (especially some of the early adopters) who seem to have been viewing bitcoin as the savior (even though a few of them may have dropped off a bit when it was discovered that bitcoin may not be as anonymous as was initially asserted and/or marketed).
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:44:39 PM

And if that confederate flag waving hick, BJA, wants to cash out and make his life more comfortable for himself and his confederate flag waving children, I think he should be allowed to do so in his own time.

Is Gavin the leader of the confederacy since he tried to secede from the union?

And why are you on a Bitcoin forum in the first place if you're always promoting leftist ideals and now anti-confederacy when the confederacy was the original libertarians of this government?

Because I see Bitcoin as an important and exciting technology rather than the second coming for right wing nutters.

Leftist extremism is not the future.  We've already reached peak leftism, peak government, peak collectivism, peak feminism, etc.  You can only go down from here in your SJW ideology.  If anything, we will return back to the culture of the 1800's and early 1900's after all this garbage collapses.

It's always funny how people advocating these bullshit ideologies don't even know Hitler and Stalin are both technically leftists.  Anarchy is far right and peak government authoritarianism is far left.  It's funny you refer to the "far right" as nutters when leftist collectivism is inherently pro slavery.  One man's free stuff is another man's indentured servitude.

It makes no sense to argue politics with you when you're in denial of your own political conviction. Your stance seems completely in line with racist fascism. The fact that you're hiding behind your PC idea of right wing anarchy is just pathetic. Any true classical liberalist would vomit at the thought of you being counted among them.

If you are a lambie long-con consider me impressed.
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:44:47 PM

Possible reason for this pump from china

Offshore Yuan Tumbles As China Devalues Fix To Weakest Since June 2011

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-28/offshore-yuan-tumbles-china-devalues-fix-weakest-june-2011
Pages: « 1 ... 14327 14328 14329 14330 14331 14332 14333 14334 14335 14336 14337 14338 14339 14340 14341 14342 14343 14344 14345 14346 14347 14348 14349 14350 14351 14352 14353 14354 14355 14356 14357 14358 14359 14360 14361 14362 14363 14364 14365 14366 14367 14368 14369 14370 14371 14372 14373 14374 14375 14376 [14377] 14378 14379 14380 14381 14382 14383 14384 14385 14386 14387 14388 14389 14390 14391 14392 14393 14394 14395 14396 14397 14398 14399 14400 14401 14402 14403 14404 14405 14406 14407 14408 14409 14410 14411 14412 14413 14414 14415 14416 14417 14418 14419 14420 14421 14422 14423 14424 14425 14426 14427 ... 33465 »
  Print  

Jump to: