April 26, 2024, 02:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 23936 23937 23938 23939 23940 23941 23942 23943 23944 23945 23946 23947 23948 23949 23950 23951 23952 23953 23954 23955 23956 23957 23958 23959 23960 23961 23962 23963 23964 23965 23966 23967 23968 23969 23970 23971 23972 23973 23974 23975 23976 23977 23978 23979 23980 23981 23982 23983 23984 23985 [23986] 23987 23988 23989 23990 23991 23992 23993 23994 23995 23996 23997 23998 23999 24000 24001 24002 24003 24004 24005 24006 24007 24008 24009 24010 24011 24012 24013 24014 24015 24016 24017 24018 24019 24020 24021 24022 24023 24024 24025 24026 24027 24028 24029 24030 24031 24032 24033 24034 24035 24036 ... 33302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:45:05 PM

And the mayor of your biggest city is a muslim.

So what? AFAIK, Sadiq Khan has been doing a superb job for a while now. You can never completely eliminate all the crimes when your population is close to ten million. Roll Eyes
So you have literally surrendered to Islam. Quite aside from the rape rings that have been going on for DECADES. That sort of thing doesn't happen for that long with cops who are afraid to be called racists without some very high level people involved. Your supposed leaders are traitors and the people are idiots.

Your point ain't making much sense to me. Mayors are elected to make the overall infrastructure better, which includes the improvement of the system of transport, housing, policing, etc. If a Muslim mayor is able to handle all this in a good manner, why the hell should anything else (including religion) even matter?

You can never trust a muslim, the koran gives them the right to lie and manipulate any and all infidels in order to promote islam.
They literally have a word for it too. It's a core part of their religion.

Additionally, the Prophet was a perfect being who any muslim should strive to emulate. He is flawless and must not be criticized.

He married a six year old girl.

This means that muslims support or at the least do not oppose pedophilia. Anything else would be haram.

Western governments had understood the danger of Islam, and it's focus on spreading the religion through infiltration and war.  This was well known throughout the civil service and the highest levels of government.  However this understanding was either forgotten, or deliberately ignored by our governments in the past 40 years

It is clear infidels are to be killed or forced to submit to Islam by Muhammad, who is considered the perfect example of conduct. Hence we see ISIS copying Muhammad in his killing-sprees, rapes, stoning, child-marriage, slavery... and all manner of other unpleasant things that Muhammad got up to.  We should all be concerned about anyone who believes that this is the perfect and unalterable word of god (and many really do, which is idealogically why the segregate. One of the major issues with Islam appears to be that Muhammad had a peaceful phase when he was in a minority, and then a violent death to unbelievers phase when in a majority.
This means that in countries where Muslims are a minority they can copy Muhammad and behave peacefully. But if they reach a majority, history suggests that they may feel compelled to follow the instructions from Allah and turn to violence.

I confirm all what you said is true and correct.
Political Islam and any religious activity involving a large number of citizens must be banned. The Westren government should force Arab governments to stop these activities.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:50:18 PM

Just looked at the weekly view of bitcoin. Looks super-bullish to me. Touching ~$10,000 later this week isn't looking impossible.

Basing on the fact that interests are haram in islam, He should not own Bitcoin or altcoins.

It seems like you really just wanna jump into a conversation with which you've no connection, a bit childish TBH.

Bitcoin and alts aren't "interests" in any way. In fact, after gold (and other metals), I'd say that these digital currencies (especially the Proof-of-Work ones) are more Islamic than anything else on the planet; they've "work done" behind their creation. The most haram thing is the "nothing-backed infinite-supply paper-money". I'm still not sure how the governments have succeeded in convincing the Muslims that the valueless fiat they print is Halal.

Yeah let's not talk about the religion you are part of. I can't imagine why you wouldn't.

It's useless, mate. Over the internet posts/comments, nobody changes their opinion, especially on religions.

P.S. London consists of a lot of religions with healthy percentages. Islam isn't a very hostile religion there, AFAIK.

A mayor of your capital with a hostile religion means the culture is breaking down.
BinaryReign

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

BTC HODLer

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:54:34 PM

Greetings fellow Wall Observers.

I found myself with some extra cash, and want to get more bitcoin with it. My problem is for a couple days now I think “I’ll just wait for a dip”,.. but nothing considerable ever comes, even on Sunday. I was hoping for $7,800, then $8,200, then $8,800

Now I’m starting to feel like I should just FOMO buy. However, in the past whenever I’ve done that, the dip happens right after I buy.

So

It doesn’t seem like I should wait much longer, but should I? What is a good target price I should try to buy at? Today? Tomorrow? Help? Thanks in advance  Grin
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11999

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:56:34 PM

^
Always now.

That been said!

Time for

Wink
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:59:53 PM

I found myself with some extra cash, and want to get more bitcoin with it. My problem is for a couple days now I think “I’ll just wait for a dip”,.. but nothing considerable ever comes, even on Sunday. I was hoping for $7,800, then $8,200, then $8,800

Now I’m starting to feel like I should just FOMO buy. However, in the past whenever I’ve done that, the dip happens right after I buy.

So

It doesn’t seem like I should wait much longer, but should I? What is a good target price I should try to buy at? Today? Tomorrow? Help? Thanks in advance  Grin
Sure, you can try to spare some fiat or get more bitcoin for the same fiat sum, but is it wise in a bull phase? I'd say it isn't.

Buy it when you have the money. The best time to buy was yesterday, but the second best is today.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:00:11 AM

So what? AFAIK, Sadiq Khan has been doing a superb job for a while now. You can never completely eliminate all the crimes when your population is close to ten million. Roll Eyes

Sadiq "no reason to ever carry a knife" Khan?

it is the-first-tool ffs
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:00:42 AM

So

Noone knows... maybe split your purchase and DCA it over the next few days/weeks?

I do think a dip is due.... but it could well come way after $10K or just now.

At the very least, put your limit buy orders at the price you think it could dip already otherwise you may miss it... shit is bouncy lately.
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:02:21 AM

Would you like to answer any of the charges against your faith?
You manage to be both petulant and curt. I admire your versatility.

But Roach is much better IMO. And easier for quick filtering scans.
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:02:27 AM

Just looked at the weekly view of bitcoin. Looks super-bullish to me. Touching ~$10,000 later this week isn't looking impossible.

Basing on the fact that interests are haram in islam, He should not own Bitcoin or altcoins.

It seems like you really just wanna jump into a conversation with which you've no connection, a bit childish TBH.

Bitcoin and alts aren't "interests" in any way. In fact, after gold (and other metals), I'd say that these digital currencies (especially the Proof-of-Work ones) are more Islamic than anything else on the planet; they've "work done" behind their creation. The most haram thing is the "nothing-backed infinite-supply paper-money". I'm still not sure how the governments have succeeded in convincing the Muslims that the valueless fiat they print is Halal.

Yeah let's not talk about the religion you are part of. I can't imagine why you wouldn't.

It's useless, mate. Over the internet posts/comments, nobody changes their opinion, especially on religions.

P.S. London consists of a lot of religions with healthy percentages. Islam isn't a very hostile religion there, AFAIK.

A mayor of your capital with a hostile religion means the culture is breaking down.

Why the need to try force someone into a subject he has already expressed not really wanting to engage here?
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:09:22 AM

Why the need to try force someone into a subject he has already expressed not really wanting to engage here?
Because our culture is under attack by his. This is not a complicated idea. What is wrong with you?
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:14:11 AM

Because our culture is under attack by his. This is not a complicated idea. What is wrong with you?

Nothing. In fact I do despise Islam. But you are almost bullying Raja into engaging in a subject he has expressed he doesn't want or feel the need to. What is wrong with you?
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:14:11 AM

So

Noone knows... maybe split your purchase and DCA it over the next few days/weeks?

I do think a dip is due.... but it could well come way after $10K or just now.

At the very least, put your limit buy orders at the price you think it could dip already otherwise you may miss it... shit is bouncy lately.

I thought we dip at $6k, then dip at $7k, then dip at $8k. Now I'm thinking $10k, but if the bull run continues there may be no dip until far above $10k. The honeybadger often does the unexpected. It's anyone's guess what will happen next.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:15:28 AM

Sadiq "no reason to ever carry a knife" Khan?

it is the-first-tool ffs

LOL, what sort of statement was that. Just had a look at his tweet regarding a knife and can't defend Khan in that one.

Maybe because he thinks that he got me? Even if he forces me to reply regarding that, I won't do that, not at least in this thread. I came here to "defend Khan as the Mayor of London", not to "convert someone to Islam". Roll Eyes
rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:17:18 AM

buying at a price and selling at higer price is kind of interest denied by islam. islam talks about everything that existed during mohamed's life. islam have only denying laws (haram), islam in its context is based on god fear that's why gouvernements manipulate people.
fear is the best way to manipulate people.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:20:12 AM

Nothing. In fact I do despise Islam. But you are almost bullying Raja into engaging in a subject he has expressed he doesn't want or feel the need to. What is wrong with you?
He is a muslim. Islam is a worse ideology than nazism. It's almost as bad as communism.
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:21:21 AM

bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:31:04 AM

He is a muslim. Islam is a worse ideology than nazism. It's almost as bad as communism.

Yet we do not push/bully communists or nazists to argue shit unless they come here continually spamming with their bullshit, do we?
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:32:02 AM

snip-
..just a lucky guy with 0 technical knowledge.
Nah... I know you are good in Technical Analysis, you won't be able to reach that rank if you don't have that. And yes, you're just a lucky guy. Wink

Anyway, click the link under my sig just visit my prediction contest thread for Q-3 end. Cheesy My kababayan there happy to see your TA's.

Stop flirting you two.

Not 'Kuya', it should 'Ate' for her  Wink

In Pangasinan they say Atse, and in Visayan of course its Day, or Hermana if they have a Spanish influence.

I met a nice lady in Cagayan de Oro who had a fiancee that lived in Arkansas. She also worked at a computer store, so there's a good chance she knew about bitcoin. But there's too many islands to reasonably think that it was you.

I mean you four !
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:32:54 AM

Religion is the root of all evil. Every religion, no exceptions.

D_eddie is a real fuckup for giving you any merit for this nonsense statement.  Out of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, both Islam and Judaism are TRIBAL in nature and view outsiders as the enemy that you should treat vastly different, lie to, steal from, or even kill.  You can't even view Judaism and Islam as religions at all because it's simply Nazism for kikes and arabs, and nobody considers Nazism for white people a religion.  

Christianity is the only all-inclusive religion out of all three of those, so the only thing that even qualifies as a religion out of that set in the first place.  You can even not bother to read any of Christianity and simply summarize it as the golden rule - do unto others as you would wish others do unto you.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:33:15 AM

Not going to discuss more of this, as it's getting way off-topic here. Literally, this discussion won't go anywhere if we continue; posting Vegeta memes makes more sense than talking about this sh!t.

Peace...

... and love.
Pages: « 1 ... 23936 23937 23938 23939 23940 23941 23942 23943 23944 23945 23946 23947 23948 23949 23950 23951 23952 23953 23954 23955 23956 23957 23958 23959 23960 23961 23962 23963 23964 23965 23966 23967 23968 23969 23970 23971 23972 23973 23974 23975 23976 23977 23978 23979 23980 23981 23982 23983 23984 23985 [23986] 23987 23988 23989 23990 23991 23992 23993 23994 23995 23996 23997 23998 23999 24000 24001 24002 24003 24004 24005 24006 24007 24008 24009 24010 24011 24012 24013 24014 24015 24016 24017 24018 24019 24020 24021 24022 24023 24024 24025 24026 24027 24028 24029 24030 24031 24032 24033 24034 24035 24036 ... 33302 »
  Print  

Jump to: