May 03, 2024, 01:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 [30973] 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 31002 31003 31004 31005 31006 31007 31008 31009 31010 31011 31012 31013 31014 31015 31016 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 ... 33318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 06:54:12 PM

Statism

Whaaa? "True globalists"  ARE the WEF.  Globalism as we know it has failed, and their future plans are awful, for pretty much everyone. So the arguments "against WEF" make a LOT of sense.  Who wants to be a "true globalist" as far as this iteration of "globalism" goes?

"The Saudi guy" and "lower death toll" ermmmmmm guess you do not know what is happening in Yemen then... nor what the death toll is, which is far far far higher than in Ukraine. Dunno where you got your facts from.

"We are at war with Russia" ..... I did not know you were from Ukraine.

Germany is not at war with Ukraine.... you could argue, and would be correct, that NATO has indeed been making hostile moves towards Russia for quite some time now.

Also, btw, in 2014, the Maidan square incident, and the subsequent coup that followed, were NOT ORGANIC, and Obamas administration had their mitts alllllllllllllll over it, and that was a mistake.... and has directly, led to where we are today.

FYI =

I know about Yemen. I don't really care about it though, I'm not a hypocrite. Like Trump said, it's a shithole where they marry little girls (Trump didn't talk about that last part, he probably was fine with it). I feel much closer to Ukrainians fighting for their land in a reasonably modern and in many ways similar country to mine. And wanting freedom and democracy.

I guess you don't care about freedom and democracy, but then why are you upset about the Saudis ? You should love them, like you love Putin ?

Meh, no I am just being objective.

I have been talking about Saudi for decades.

I have been talking about the Ukraine, since before Maidan square... AND Russia AND the USA and the allies for decades.. criticising both sides of the isles, it is nothing to do with partisan politics.  

My principles do not just change because it is "our guys" some how....

Yeah, it figures on the one hand you would tout "real globalism" and then within a few minutes are saying "I know about Yemen. I don't really care about it though, I'm not a hypocrite. Like Trump said, it's a shithole where they marry little girls"

Yeah, so "you know what is happening in Yemen" , but somehow not the death toll and yes somehow "that saudi guy is not as bad as putin"  .....

The Yemenis are people, with families, the Saudis , with our explicit help, and backing, strategic support and arming,  from the west,  with our tax payers money, are responsible for aiding the Saudis,  nearly 400,000 deaths so far, just in that war alone, but, somehow, this does not matter, and your  argument sounds vaguely like it refers to some sort of "principles" ..... hmmmkay.

As for  "you do not care about freedom and democracy" well Ukraine is not a democracy, their government was installed, and they do not behave like a democratic state, with their treatment of people and journalists etc.

Why would I care about Ukrainians any less than Yemenis? because Ukraine is "European" lol..... funny.

If the west had not done what they have done over the past 30 years, then the whole righteousness would carry more weight.  

I do not like what is happening in Ukraine, any more than the next guy, nor anymore than i liked what the west has done over the previous decades,  and I do not like either the dynamic that is playing out, between USA, Europe/west, China, Russia etc... and they are ALL playing the same games against each other, and are all, as they have been for decades and decades, vying for resources and strategic assets.

Why would I "love Putin", is that your response when anyone introduces any nuance or facts surrounding the situation ?

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 06:57:20 PM

I have met Yemen people, i have met Ukraininan people. The thing that seperates the two is Gratitude - You be the judge which ones repay kindness with gratitude .
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 06:59:50 PM

Fucking great shit, dudes!!!  Cool
It seems i have found a remedy against that Chronic Fatigue Pain-In-The-Ass.
Nattokinase, alternating with Lumbrokinase every other day, combined with Red Ginseng. I'm on this for a good week now.
Today i was roofing a house with friends, 8 hours of hard work in glaring sunlight, and i feel really tired, but not exhausted.
This would have sent me to bed after one or two hours,leaving me feeling exhausted and brainfoggy for a few more days. But today there's no brainfog, no muscle twitching/pains, no fatigue, no heart palpitations, no Post Excertional Malaise at all!
I*m feeling fucking great, i finally shaked off that fucking curse that got me for the last 11 years!

When i got a hint that Red Ginseng, combined with the two other enzymes, removed blood clotting and Small Fiber Neuropathy in Long Covid patients, i thought: "Hey, this might work with my postviral fatigue syndrome...", and it did.

When i watched the Bitcoin charts at the end of the day, it turned out to be the cream topping of all  Cool

Now there are only the memory problems left, and that high sensibility to noise and light. I'm sure there's a way i can get rid of that too  Grin

eXPHorizon

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 06:59:59 PM
Merited by empowering (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

AC/DC - Thunderstruck (Official Video)

Americans are just Europeans gone out of Control Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thats why we love those crazy bastards Cheesy THUNDER !

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:04:55 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:10:18 PM

Fucking great shit, dudes!!!  Cool
It seems i have found a remedy against that Chronic Fatigue Pain-In-The-Ass.
Nattokinase, alternating with Lumbrokinase every other day, combined with Red Ginseng. I'm on this for a good week now.
Today i was roofing a house with friends, 8 hours of hard work in glaring sunlight, and i feel really tired, but not exhausted.
This would have sent me to bed after one or two hours,leaving me feeling exhausted and brainfoggy for a few more days. But today there's no brainfog, no muscle twitching/pains, no fatigue, no heart palpitations, no Post Excertional Malaise at all!
I*m feeling fucking great, i finally shaked off that fucking curse that got me for the last 11 years!

When i got a hint that Red Ginseng, combined with the two other enzymes, removed blood clotting and Small Fiber Neuropathy in Long Covid patients, i thought: "Hey, this might work with my postviral fatigue syndrome...", and it did.

When i watched the Bitcoin charts at the end of the day, it turned out to be the cream topping of all  Cool

Now there are only the memory problems left, and that high sensibility to noise and light. I'm sure there's a way i can get rid of that too  Grin

That is really cool dude.

Ginseng is amazing stuff.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:22:54 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1), psycodad (1), OutOfMemory (1)

I have met Yemen people, i have met Ukraininan people. The thing that seperates the two is Gratitude - You be the judge which ones repay kindness with gratitude .

I had a Russian ex. Her family, funnily enough, were Russian and Ukrainian, and my ex's mother married a Ukrainian, years after her Russian husband died. The Ukrainians I have met, who live outside of the Ukraine, have been very warm and decent people, and I have known quite a few now. The few Yemenis I have met, have been nice enough too though, though I have met and know many more Ukrainians and Russians.       

Regardless where they are from, all people, all humans.

eXPHorizon

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:40:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dTWfZXVwc0

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10207

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:57:35 PM

.... time to unplug from the digital machine for  while.........

Don't do it.

That's me in 2013, 2017 and 2021.

I had a goal set, sell at 100k. That worked out well, not.

I told myself - I'm not greedy so I'll sell at 80k. That worked out just at well.

These are not easy questions or answers.. because the fact that you had a plan to start selling at $80k and above (presumptively not all) and you did not sell prior to that supports the idea that you likely were not quite ready to sell, otherwise you would have set your numbers differently.   That does not seem like greedy, even though you seem to be kicking yourself now.. but yeah, maybe you had not set your plan sufficiently adequately to really suit your situation?

I am no longer going to presume that some of you more experienced guys are selling "all" of your bitcoin at those various price thresholds that are sometimes mentioned, but instead that is a starting location to start to sell relatively small portions of your stash.

If we presume that you are largely in BTC accumulation mode, then overall, selling BTC in order to buy back lower does not tend to be a good BTC accumulation practice/approach, even though it does seem to work out ok for some guys some of the time, even though overall it is not a good practice/approach.. prior to reaching certain pre-established/planned thresholds... that's not greedy. that's planning ahead.. and plans can be changed too based on their not being static because each of the individual list of circumstances change with the passage of time, too.. some change less than others, but still they are not completely static. but they are also not just "make shit up so you feel good" malleable, either..

I don't really consider that there is any great accomplishment that comes from being overly rigid, so in that regard, there are likely ways that you can compromise on aspects of your goals..... which presumptively with the passage of time are getting closer and closer and closer, no?  maybe not always very tangible, but still getting closer with the passage of time... (and maybe some set backs and/or mistakes from time to time too) .. So, what I am getting at is that sometimes the status of the goals can be reassessed along the way and there could be justifications to be taking smaller levels of profits along the way that you would not consider to be really your primary profit taking but just a kind of baby profit taking that is insurance.and shaving off some risk and engaging in some reasonable/prudent risk management.. but you would not necessarily be selling so much BTC that it is really going to make you upset if you don't end up being able to buy back at a lower price and the BTC price just kept going up at the sales point..  so there would end up being a kind of tensions in your practices/approach because if you are largely still considering ur lil selfie in BTC accumulation mode, then you would continue to DCA along the way because you have not gotten close to your accumulation goal, but at the same time you take some profits to just have available for buying on the dips that may or may not end up happening...

So still part of the overall assessment still comes to figuring out your various ways of measuring where you are at, and the BIG goal might be considering that the reaching of fuck you status gives you a certain change in your strategy, but then might it not be practical to have moderated strategies if you have reached 33% of your fuck you status or 50% of your fuck you status or even 80% of your fuck you status.. There would likely develop greater levels of liberty in terms of how to manage your BTC stash as you get to these numbers that reflect how close you assess that you are to your own fuck you status.

There are various other ways of framing the matter too, and maybe I am assuming that a lot of the dilemma comes to a lot of members here (even some seemingly more senior members here) because they still perceive themselves to mostly if not completely to still be in BTC accumulation stages, and so I perceive that some of further clarity can come from graduating into maintenance stage, and then of course, getting into liquidation stage should make these matters even easier.. even though I suppose that there are frequently going to be some tensions in regards to BTC prices moving a lot that can thereafter cause some confusion and disorientation about what to do in response to the seemingly higher than normal volatility..( ie a lot of BTC price movement to the downside or to the upside)..   

I am starting to feel like I might be getting into a kind of unproductive wall of text territory that is not even necessarily addressing any issue that any other member might have directly or implicitly raised.. and of course, I have addressed several aspects of many of these other ways of assessing the matter in other places on the forum, so it causes me to speculate that if I am not addressing any pending question of any other member but still considering that part of the dilemma regarding not having had sold enough on the way up has to do with largely being in BTC accumulation status, and I am also not addressing any reframing of these issues need that I have, then no need to 'splain my lil selfie more than I already have... hahahahaha

the noon wall report

all fairly bullish signals observed on the main timeframes...with probable continuation as the weekly candle battles into positive territory today. Some options expire at closing bell...expected increasing volatility into next week. 

dyor

4h

D

W

stronghands

Lookie uie pooie .. coming in with the cool and collected pastels..

mixing it up a wee bit, no?   Tongue Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:01:20 PM

Explanation
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:03:38 PM

-snipped-

mixing it up a wee bit, no?   Tongue

Cheesy

eXPHorizon

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:12:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVbInzca6OM
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:20:49 PM

That Saudi guy isn't great but his death toll is much less than Putin's. Also I'm not sure why you're picking on Biden, all US presidents have loved the Saudis for about a century now. Trump wasn't shy about it.

What are you blabbering about? US invaded Ukraine in 2014 by funding, organizing, and performing military coup. In the next 7 years until 2021 the military junta in Kiev, supported by the criminal regimes in Washington and London, in Eastern Ukraine alone killed 14 000 civilians including 150 children.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alley_of_Angels

You mean the Russians in Eastern Ukraine didn't fire a single shot ? How come Ukraine didn't take back control, then ?

There is no military junta in Kiev, get a grip.

Putin killed 60000 in Chechnya.

Putin killed at least 20000 in Syria.

Putin is killing thousands in Mali right now.

Ukraine didn't invade any part of Russia, so any death since 2014 is on Putin too.

Everywhere Putin takes control, there are all kinds of abuses, rapes, torture, disappearances.

Does everywhere the US and the west "takes control" as they have done, numerous times, not have deaths,  abuses, rapes, torture and disappearances?  and btw, even with what you listed, is still far less than what Saudis are doing in Yemen.. which also pales in comparison to the death and destruction caused by the USA and the allies... in the past 30 years alone.

The Ukraine was indeed subject to a coup in 2014, and denying this, is gaslighting, and dishonest, or you are very much out of touch.

There was no military coup. Even if I go your way and call it a civil war, why is Russia taking part in a civil war ? Isn't it what you're reproaching Saudi Arabia of doing in Yemen ? So, which is it ? Personally I'm against both wars.

Why did Russia take Crimea from Ukraine ? Why is it trying to take over Ukraine entirely ? And don't talk about NATO, NATO hasn't taken land anywhere. Some of NATO's wars are dubious, but at the end, the land is still in the hands of the native people. Russia TAKES LAND. I thought people here cared about property rights ?
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:26:32 PM

Zelenskyy didn't take power in 2014 in Ukraine, he had nothing to do with the events then.

There was a perfectly democratic election in 2019 and he won it. In a landslide, including in now Russian occupied territories.

When was the last time Putin allowed a democratic election in Russia, without killing or putting in jail any potential rival ?

edit : and I'm not saying Ukraine is perfect in any way, but at least it's going in the right direction. Russia, not so much.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2022, 08:32:56 PM

Caption: Screenshot Shared by a Friend. So not Palgrism claim please.
eXPHorizon

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:45:07 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2022, 03:58:34 PM by eXPHorizon

Beech please .............. Gold produces more Energy each day than the mining grid uses the whole year worldwide. The mining grid doesnt use little lemme tell you this much. Gold is the most conductive/resistant material that exist.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10207

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:45:46 PM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

That's me in 2013, 2017 and 2021.

I had a goal set, sell at 100k. That worked out well, not.

I told myself - I'm not greedy so I'll sell at 80k. That worked out just at well.

we (since I include myself) just got out-wimped Grin

No one could ever "out whimp" you, Biodom..

By the way, I had been thinking about the whimpy status lately.. and it was not even directly related to you Biodom,  but now my thoughts on the topic are not coming to me what those thoughts (if any?) would have had been...

All hope is dashed away eith the current price to surge high for this week as we are now on weekends, more possibility to go down than rising is possible, nextweek is another option for a move to go high, the candlestick for the weee is made already, let's expect more and better offers from this new week speculations.

I get your point about most of the possible action happening during the week, but still none of those volume and/or price action dynamics are guaranteed, and the weekly candle closes at midnight UTC on Sunday night.. so we still have more than a day for the weekly candle to close (more than two days at the time of your post).. a lot can happen in either one day or two days.. and the price is largely right around the teetering point of either green or red.. in that regard, the BTC price merely has to be over $20,851 at the time of the close of the weekly candle for it to be green... so this week's candle could go either way (color), since at the time that I post this we are just barely above $21k.

[edited out]

There is a problem with certain models and data sets, as soon as they lead you to conclusions that are 180° false most of the time.

Of course it's about interpretations of onchain data.  But these interpretations were always based on logic.  
Just a simple example would be:  few coins on exchanges is interpreted as a sign for fewer selling and a higher probability for an upcoming price increase.

A lot of the data you could even backtest many years.

However, nowadays whales and big players know the OC data that we are all shown by Glasnosttm and else, and they know what the data logically suggests.  Accordingly they push the market in the opposite direction to rip off all these onchain analytic believers..

Secondly, OC data can be tweaked to a degree to show a certain OC state of market behavior that simply is not there.

For me OC analysis is a kind of TA and it's nothing newbs should rely on.  That's why I'm vocal about it, so they don't fall for it.
I think we all know trading can be dangerous, especially in BTC, no matter your TA or your Glasnost subscription.  

For transparency FWIW...  I don't trade and I'm 95-99% in BTC all the time

I don't know how any of us can have high levels of confidence regarding any of these coin availability matters, and surely the topic has always been important and continues to be importance - especially when we likely have decent ideas that the BTC price is also being influenced by BTC that have no backing (i.e. fake BTC)..

So some of the recent crashes were severe enough to end up showing a decent number of folks who did not have the BTC that they claimed to have had... and surely take the bankrupcy filings of 3AC, Celsius and Voyager.. We saw that the they had ended up putting themselves into a position of largely all claiming to have the same BTC, but it still is not clear how many each of them have as compared to how much they were claiming to have. 

I know that I am being a bit loosey goosey in the way that I am framing this matter, but probably Luna/Terra/Do Kwon was an example of not having as many coins as they claimed that they had.  Yeah, several entities were also seeming to share in the overlap of coins that were supposedly available to back up the peg. and when the peg started to get lost, there seem to have been some of the BIGGER players who were able to get paid off first, but maybe simultaneous rug pulling and even lying about whether they were even trying to defend the peg with actual coins that they had... So they can disingenuously label it as a genuine attempt to create an algorithmic peg blah blah blah.. but the fact of the matter was that there were way too few coins within the systems and being sloshed around.. and sure some of the folks did get coins out of that system, but the more gullible ones who held until the end, and maybe even kept sending coins into that scam system are not getting coins back in part because of some aspects of rug pull, but more likely a larger culprit was that there were way too few coins in the system to back all the various theoretical yield earning schemes that were described through the various associated Ponzi-based products.

Part of my somewhat rambling point is that BTC price continues to be affected on the margins (and maybe even somewhat centrally) by coins that do not exist... and maybe every once in a while there will be a flushening of some of those players who go way out on the extremes of their overleveraging, rehypothecating or whatever it is that we want to describe them to have had been doing with their non existing coins (and sure sometimes partially existing coins that they may or may not end up being able to run away with).
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:46:10 PM

Wooow, huge price increase, what news caused it?
When moon?

wagmi  Smiley

Here is Mooon

Enjoy ☺️☺️

Only Bitcoin can make the moon-winds blow  Tongue Roll Eyes
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:48:24 PM

Bitch please .............. Gold produces more Energy each day than the mining grid uses the whole year worldwide. The mining grid doesnt use little lemme tell you this much. Gold is the most conductive material that exist.

Mining gold uses fossil fuel
Mining Bitcoin uses electricity like renewables
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 08:50:11 PM

I had a Russian ex. Her family, funnily enough, were Russian and Ukrainian, and my ex's mother married a Ukrainian, years after her Russian husband died. The Ukrainians I have met, who live outside of the Ukraine, have been very warm and decent people, and I have known quite a few now. The few Yemenis I have met, have been nice enough too though, though I have met and know many more Ukrainians and Russians.       

Regardless where they are from, all people, all humans.

Finally you are making sense!
Pages: « 1 ... 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 [30973] 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 31002 31003 31004 31005 31006 31007 31008 31009 31010 31011 31012 31013 31014 31015 31016 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 ... 33318 »
  Print  

Jump to: