May 13, 2024, 07:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 [6651] 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 ... 33347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26382781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:17:50 PM

We are at optimism

and then the business files for bankruptcy except that bitcoin users not affected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:22:21 PM

a good fast recap of this week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7zbJs_qcHw
2:07. Said it a couple of times here already ladies Wink

That is so BULLISH I peed my pants !!!!

IN FUCKING G !!!!

Once one of the golden circle get on board ...all the little biatchs will fall in behind !
CoinHamster

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

฿ ฿ ฿ ฿ ฿

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:23:57 PM

ok, kids
potty break
we will go on in 30 minutes!

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:26:21 PM

Somewhere out there is the beast and he's hungry tonight.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:36:28 PM

watcoin

Activity: 70

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:43:00 PM

Just another artificial pump. All of you just need to pray that those few  who are actually controlling the whole BTC market will not dump it all in the next few weeks.

When the dollar finally has its crashing part, these times will look like cheap times.
Argentina just got an exchange. A shit storm is a brewin...

Most of btc's early adopters are truth and liberty seeking folks.
Give them more credit...
Lol, do you really believe in this freedom and liberty shit?
Bitcoins were created by some very smart people, who most probably are controlling it right now. Who is using bitcoins in real life? Nobody. It is just an artificial medium for  cash laundry, for selling some useless hardware (miners) for very high price.
Many drug  and paedophile dealers are really pleased to have something like bitcoin, so they can do their stuff totally undercover.
That is it. Any mentally  healthy  person wouldnt build his business on BTC, any smart person will invest money in BTC  because it is controlled by few people, and you never know what will happen tomorrow: will they pump it? Or maybe sell everything and wave you bye bye?

Bitcoin was created by DARPA as a means to slowly introduce a paperless, cashless, society. Satoshi is not a single person but represents an entire collective of spook geeks. Just like they released the Wild West of the Internet, they released Bitcoin.

They have slowly reigned in freedom from the Internet and have turned it into a mass surveillance grid. They will do the same with bitcoin.

The worlds largest conspiracy site has explained it rather well and documented it with facts. Problem is that no one in the Wild West cares.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2417375/pg1

again really

regardless of what btc is, a lot of legitimate businesses are making money off of btc why not everyone else

e.g. bitpay, overstock and exchanges all creating jobs for people

let me make some money off of btc without having to believe

i do not care if it is a conspiracy, going to bust, ponzie scheme, used by drug runners and weapons dealers, etc etc etc etc etc  etc etc etc etc etc

fiat has the same conspiracy, going to bust, ponzie scheme, used by drug runners and weapons dealers, etc etc etc etc etc  etc etc etc etc etc

just leave people to make their profits if they can

I do care where it comes from but I still play the BTC market place. Until I see the walls close in I will remain in the game.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:00:31 AM

Explanation
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:12:50 AM

Just another artificial pump. All of you just need to pray that those few  who are actually controlling the whole BTC market will not dump it all in the next few weeks.

When the dollar finally has its crashing part, these times will look like cheap times.

Give them more credit...
Bitcoins were created by some very smart people, who most probably are controlling it right now. Who is using bitcoins in real life? Nobody. It is just an artificial medium for  cash laundry, for selling some useless hardware (miners) for very high price.
Many drug  and paedophile dealers are really pleased to have something like bitcoin, so they can do their stuff totally undercover.
That is it. Any mentally  healthy  person wouldnt build his business on BTC, any smart person will invest money in BTC  because it is controlled by few people, and you never know what will happen tomorrow: will they pump it? Or maybe sell everything and wave you bye bye?

Bitcoin was created by DARPA as a means to slowly introduce a paperless, cashless, society. Satoshi is not a single person but represents an entire collective of spook geeks. Just like they released the Wild West of the Internet, they released Bitcoin.

They have slowly reigned in freedom from the Internet and have turned it into a mass surveillance grid. They will do the same with bitcoin.

The worlds largest conspiracy site has explained it rather well and documented it with facts. Problem is that no one in the Wild West cares.

That would be crazy, but does not take into account all alternate cryptos. It would be insane if the government secretly put a lot of fiat into BTC and then ordered the Fed to print like crazy, destroying the dollar. All to get national debt to BTC0
Gingermod

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:15:02 AM

Give them more credit...

That would be crazy, but does not take into account all alternate cryptos. It would be insane if the government secretly put a lot of fiat into BTC and then ordered the Fed to print like crazy, destroying the dollar. All to get national debt to BTC0

Seems legit
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:16:22 AM

Give them more credit...

the video comments by the interviewee's (one of who is Ron Paul) at the end is astounding

I thought this link cannot be real, so you never know what they are doing

http://www.trueactivist.com/gab_gallery/the-biggest-scam-in-the-history-of-mankind-debt-ceiling-truth/

watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:43:33 AM

Give them more credit...

By the time it come to fruition the Internet ID will be firmly entrenched and they will just render all of the other cryptos worthless by declaring them illegal. BUT they always under estimate the techies. They will find ways to subvert it but that is a future digital war probably beyond my life span.

shmadz
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

@theshmadz

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:44:45 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 12:59:09 AM by shmadz

Reccomended course of action for bull market breakouts (eg $460):

1. Rebuy all coins and move them into cold storage
2. Turn chart into 1W timeframe
3. Check the chart every week to make sure the apocalypse hasn't happened
4. Chill out for a few months using this protocol and do not attempt to trade at least until the ATH rally starts
5. You may wish to take a break from the forums also.
6. Do something productive such as a business project.

I was trying to follow this protocol but some jackass started posting intraday charts which showed up all over my Facebook feed so now I'm back here with my popcorn watching the intraday charts and wasting time.

haha, this makes perfect sense, I was wondering why you had gone missing for so long.

Welcome back  Grin

Enjoy the ride  Cool

*edit to add this little gem*
God damn retarded trolls.

WHERE DO I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY OWN POSITION???

Oh wait if you look back you'll see that I went long at $460. I guess the joke's on you.

please feel free, nay, obligated to post here to let me know when you are thinking of selling

much appreciated,
-shmadz
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:45:06 AM

Give them more credit...

the video comments by the interviewee's (one of who is Ron Paul) at the end is astounding

I thought this link cannot be real, so you never know what they are doing

http://www.trueactivist.com/gab_gallery/the-biggest-scam-in-the-history-of-mankind-debt-ceiling-truth/

Fiat currency, in particular the US greenback, is the worlds largest Ponzi scheme. Thank you Federal Reserve.
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:46:18 AM

By the time it come to fruition the Internet ID will be firmly entrenched and they will just render all of the other cryptos worthless by declaring them illegal. BUT they always under estimate the techies. They will find ways to subvert it but that is a future digital war probably beyond my life span.

Oh, poor thing... he will miss his little digital war. There there...
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:49:30 AM

Oh, poor thing... he will miss his little digital war. There there...

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:53:42 AM

Repost of my "guesstimate" a few weeks ago. We are following it pretty closely Wink

BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:57:59 AM

IDEA!!!!~you know why EVERYONE is buying? it's because DISH NETWORK NEWS!!!!!! =0))) WEEEEEEEEEE
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:00:31 AM

Explanation
Gingermod

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:05:27 AM

Repost of my "guesstimate" a few weeks ago. We are following it pretty closely Wink

BREDDY GUUD ;DDDDDDDD
nanobrain
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Dumb broad

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:06:59 AM

Wisdom seems different...have they changed the order book font...it seems slightly larger/clearer?
Pages: « 1 ... 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 [6651] 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 ... 33347 »
  Print  

Jump to: