July 01, 2024, 07:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 7437 7438 7439 7440 7441 7442 7443 7444 7445 7446 7447 7448 7449 7450 7451 7452 7453 7454 7455 7456 7457 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 7466 7467 7468 7469 [7470] 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 7491 7492 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 7500 7501 7502 7503 7504 7505 7506 7507 7508 7509 7510 7511 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 7519 7520 ... 33497 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26409391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:00:03 PM

Explanation
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

you can't fight a force of nature, poeple.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:12:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 11:36:01 PM by mmitech

Really not such a great idea of mmitech to sell his account to a spammer slash imbecile :/

Oh is that what happened?  Mmitech was probably desperate for money, since he had sold his bitcoin and invested in stupid shit.  And, mmitech was a bit of an imbecile himself (presale, that is)

this is hilarious, I must really got into you...... an imbecile that takes alot of your time and energy and nerves.... must be a good one

BTW I could use a couple hundred thousands more yep  Cheesy

That's fine... go ahead and attempt to tell your story once again.  You want a couple hundred thousand more?  What's your plan?  Do you have a plan?  Is your plan to troll your way to obtaining more?  Or do you have some more meaningful plan?

I find you irritating, but such irritation does NOT have any real or meaningful impact on my emotional well being.  I am NOT feeling in any kind of desperation, as you seem to maybe need treatment.  I would suggest that you use some of your dough to seek psychological treatment.

go ahead, so do you think I am mentally retarded ? this makes you more than an idiot, I have never seen anyone being frustrated over a mentally retarded person... usually most people don't get offended or frustrated with mentally retarded people..... but I must be more than that for you, so what is it ? jealousy? because I bought my coins @ $10 and sold half @ $600... I must be really stupid for doing that.

but as long as I remember my prediction is still accurate... so before the price goes above $1200 I would be quiet in your place.

Yes.  I have used that term, "mentally retarded" several times to refer to you and to your posts and your ongoing refusal to appreciate your lack of insight into the world.  I actually explained that I have a lot of sympathy for the intellectually challenged, and by the way I do NOT claim to be a genius.  I also stated that I consider a problem with you is that you go on and on and on about supposedly knowing something of importance and materiality and getting caught on tangents in order to justify your position.  

There may be ways that you could correct such impressions, if you were to try to draft more meaningful and substantive posts... or maybe just read and think a little more before posting.

In any event, you are probably correct that I should be more forgiving of what seems to be such short-comings.

IT would be nice if you just went away as you had asserted that you were going to do, yesterday, but certainly, if you do NOT go away, then I can attempt to deal with your posts in my own way(s).  

wow...the emotions are strong here, I would like to meet you and make you tell me that directly in person....  Cheesy  I would love to look into your eyes and try to understand this hate.... BTW, this is why I wont leave this forum, not because you hate me, but because at one point in the past I was the same like you, I've just knew about Bitcoin, I was passionate, ready for a revolution, and perma-bull but education( knowing more about Bitcoin) changed that side of me.

I will give you some time, if you are a technical guy and if the core Bitcoin protocol is comprehensive to you and philosophy this protocol is built on means anything to you, you will get there one day, Bitcoin (and almost all cryptos today) has so many broken things that may prevent it from going mainstream, many things need to be addressed and I am not going to tell you what, I will let you figure it out your self then remember this conversation and feel shame when you start learning more about Bitcoin.

bitcoin works just fine

want talk about a system with holes? talk about fiat!

sure there some technical challenges to overcome, but these are trivial compared to the main problem bitcoin solves. nearly all "problems" or "limitation" bitcoin has today, already have many solutions, actively being discussed, the only reason they have not been implemented is because  bitcoin works just fine, and its not necessary at this point to "fix it", it is important poeple think about and investigate possible solutions, because the day will come when it will be necessary.

if you think USD has a fighting chance at surviving BTC, then why the hell did you buy into ALTCOINS!  Cheesy

USD will fail in the next 10-20 years if US policy makers doesn't do something about the current situation, alts are a higher risk higher reward investment.... but about the technical problems Bitcoin have many challenges like: Block size, blockchine size, mining centralization, Proof of work, fees, better and secure wallets..... well the challenges in the protocol needs to be addressed before Bitcoin gets bigger because each time it is getting harder and harder to make changes, if you remember what Gavin said last year around the April bubble, he said that it is not a good time for a price bubble and he wished it never happened, it simply makes the Devs job harder and riskier..... but look, most of us here wish $10K to happen ASAP while there is so many things to fix first.

To be honest I am a profit taker, I mean I would love for the price to go up and I am counting on that, but at the same time I am not a scumbag that I would wish for Bitcoin to disappear tomorrow after I take some profits, I want things to be done right.
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:23:52 PM

To be honest I am a profit taker, I mean I would love for the price to go up and I am counting on that, but at the same time I am not a scumbag that I would wish for Bitcoin to disappear tomorrow after I take some profits, I want things to be done right.

Taking profit = cashing out
If cashing out 100% you would be the scumbag.

I would only "cash out" for goods and services, but technically speaking that is not "cashing out" since there is no cash involved.

edit.
Thank you satoshi lord for bringing us back to 7777
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:26:41 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 11:45:54 PM by empowering

Adam another polepoll?  as the 25th has past... and we appear to be on brink of movement..

When will the next big rally be

next week
next month
in a few months
Christmas
never

or something along those lines.....
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10452

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:28:13 PM

Really not such a great idea of mmitech to sell his account to a spammer slash imbecile :/

Oh is that what happened?  Mmitech was probably desperate for money, since he had sold his bitcoin and invested in stupid shit.  And, mmitech was a bit of an imbecile himself (presale, that is)

this is hilarious, I must really got into you...... an imbecile that takes alot of your time and energy and nerves.... must be a good one

BTW I could use a couple hundred thousands more yep  Cheesy

That's fine... go ahead and attempt to tell your story once again.  You want a couple hundred thousand more?  What's your plan?  Do you have a plan?  Is your plan to troll your way to obtaining more?  Or do you have some more meaningful plan?

I find you irritating, but such irritation does NOT have any real or meaningful impact on my emotional well being.  I am NOT feeling in any kind of desperation, as you seem to maybe need treatment.  I would suggest that you use some of your dough to seek psychological treatment.

go ahead, so do you think I am mentally retarded ? this makes you more than an idiot, I have never seen anyone being frustrated over a mentally retarded person... usually most people don't get offended or frustrated with mentally retarded people..... but I must be more than that for you, so what is it ? jealousy? because I bought my coins @ $10 and sold half @ $600... I must be really stupid for doing that.

but as long as I remember my prediction is still accurate... so before the price goes above $1200 I would be quiet in your place.

Yes.  I have used that term, "mentally retarded" several times to refer to you and to your posts and your ongoing refusal to appreciate your lack of insight into the world.  I actually explained that I have a lot of sympathy for the intellectually challenged, and by the way I do NOT claim to be a genius.  I also stated that I consider a problem with you is that you go on and on and on about supposedly knowing something of importance and materiality and getting caught on tangents in order to justify your position.   

There may be ways that you could correct such impressions, if you were to try to draft more meaningful and substantive posts... or maybe just read and think a little more before posting.

In any event, you are probably correct that I should be more forgiving of what seems to be such short-comings.

IT would be nice if you just went away as you had asserted that you were going to do, yesterday, but certainly, if you do NOT go away, then I can attempt to deal with your posts in my own way(s). 

wow...the emotions are strong here, I would like to meet you and make you tell me that directly in person....  Cheesy  I would love to look into your eyes and try to understand this hate.... BTW, this is why I wont leave this forum, not because you hate me, but because at one point in the past I was the same like you, I've just knew about Bitcoin, I was passionate, ready for a revolution, and perma-bull but education( knowing more about Bitcoin) changed that side of me.

I will give you some time, if you are a technical guy and if the core Bitcoin protocol is comprehensive to you and philosophy this protocol is built on means anything to you, you will get there one day, Bitcoin (and almost all cryptos today) has so many broken things that may prevent it from going mainstream, many things need to be addressed and I am not going to tell you what, I will let you figure it out your self then remember this conversation and feel shame when you start learning more about Bitcoin.

You prove my point, to some extent, by going on talking as if you know more than others about various subjects based on some potentially unique experiences that you have had and that others were NOT present during that experience to imply that you are more experienced than others. 

It is possible that you may be deluding others, besides yourself. 

You were NOT once like me, b/c we each come from different perspectives. 

Regarding meeting each other, I would NOT want to meet you b/c you appear to be unstable.  Generally, I talk with people the same in person as I do over the internet.  A major difference is that in person, I would NOT have tolerated such stupidity for so long b/c I would have left the conversation or caused you to exit the conversation - one or the other. 

Anyhow, good luck with your supposed secret knowledge about bitcoin that allegedly you are NOT sharing.

findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:29:00 PM

Adam another pole?  as the 25th has past... and we appear to be on brink of movement..

next week
next month
in a few months
page 8888
Christmas
never

There, fixed it for you.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:31:40 PM

Oh is that what happened?  Mmitech was probably desperate for money, since he had sold his bitcoin and invested in stupid shit.  And, mmitech was a bit of an imbecile himself (presale, that is)

BTW I could use a couple hundred thousands more yep  Cheesy

That's fine... go ahead and attempt to tell your story once again.  You want a couple hundred thousand more?  What's your plan?  Do you have a plan?  Is your plan to troll your way to obtaining more?  Or do you have some more meaningful plan?

I find you irritating, but such irritation does NOT have any real or meaningful impact on my emotional well being.  I am NOT feeling in any kind of desperation, as you seem to maybe need treatment.  I would suggest that you use some of your dough to seek psychological treatment.

Yes.  I have used that term, "mentally retarded" several times to refer to you and to your posts and your ongoing refusal to appreciate your lack of insight into the world.  I actually explained that I have a lot of sympathy for the intellectually challenged, and by the way I do NOT claim to be a genius.  I also stated that I consider a problem with you is that you go on and on and on about supposedly knowing something of importance and materiality and getting caught on tangents in order to justify your position.  

wow...the emotions are strong here, I would like to meet you and make you tell me that directly in person....  Cheesy  I would love to look into your eyes and try to understand this hate.... BTW, this is why I wont leave this forum, not because you hate me, but because at one point in the past I was the same like you, I've just knew about Bitcoin, I was passionate, ready for a revolution, and perma-bull but education( knowing more about Bitcoin) changed that side of me.

bitcoin works just fine

want talk about a system with holes? talk about fiat!

sure there some technical challenges to overcome, but these are trivial compared to the main problem bitcoin solves. nearly all "problems" or "limitation" bitcoin has today, already have many solutions, actively being discussed, the only reason they have not been implemented is because  bitcoin works just fine, and its not necessary at this point to "fix it", it is important poeple think about and investigate possible solutions, because the day will come when it will be necessary.

if you think USD has a fighting chance at surviving BTC, then why the hell did you buy into ALTCOINS!  Cheesy

USD will fail in the next 10-20 years if US policy makers doesn't do something about the current situation, alts are a higher risk higher reward investment.... but about the technical problems Bitcoin have, Block size, blockchine size, mining centralization, Proof of work, fees, better and secure wallets..... well the challenges in the protocol needs to be addressed before Bitcoin gets bigger because each time it is getting harder and harder to make changes, if you remember what Gavin said last year around the April bubble, he said that it is not a good time for a price bubble and he wished it never happened, it simply makes the Devs job harder and riskier..... but look, most of us here wish $10K to happen ASAP while there is so many things to fix first.

I see where you are coming from.
and its not that i disagree
its just a fantasy!
trains don't wait for anyone.

Gavin feels more and more pressure to make damn sure everything runs smoothly, a lot of poeple count on him doing so, i don't blame him for not liking the fact this isn't play money anymore.

its not all good right now,from what i hear the core dev team isn't what it use to be. countries are banning bitcoin, poeple are scared of bitcoin possible technical shortcomings. altcoins literally flooded the market, most seem indent on stealing poeple moneies with a good sales pitch, making everyone in the space doing honest R&D trying to create something useful a little less credible.

its time to buy?
 Cheesy
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

You prove my point, to some extent, by going on talking as if you know more than others about various subjects based on some potentially unique experiences that you have had and that others were NOT present during that experience to imply that you are more experienced than others. 

Regarding meeting each other, I would NOT want to meet you b/c you appear to be unstable.  Generally, I talk with people the same in person as I do over the internet.  A major difference is that in person, I would NOT have tolerated such stupidity for so long b/c I would have left the conversation or caused you to exit the conversation - one or the other. 

Anyhow, good luck with your supposed secret knowledge about bitcoin that allegedly you are NOT sharing.

you know what, whatever, it is a waste of time...back to my ignore.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:34:44 PM

you know what, whatever, it is a waste of time...back to my ignore.

Yeah, right!!!!!!   Your ignore is like your going away..... We can only wish for such.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:39:37 PM

Adam another pole?  as the 25th has past... and we appear to be on brink of movement..

next week
next month
in a few months
Christmas
never

thanks was forgetting about the poll
HarryT1923

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:40:07 PM

do you guys think this level is going to break?

590 looks to be pretty strong, but if we dont bounce sometime, won't it eventually break?
Davyd05

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:40:20 PM

life is nothing without a good poll
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:43:33 PM

fuck... I am drunk poll, not pole fffff Shocked Huh
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

I think we may never see < 7777 pages of posts in this thread again.

Euphoric bull is euphoric - and proved wrong pretty fast too Sad
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:46:29 PM

life is nothing without a good poll
Indeed, we are on the 27th so the poll should be updated now.

(On July 25, bitstamp ranged from 592.97$ to 609.65$.  I was too optimistic, again: guessed 622.50$...)
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:52:38 PM

Now that so many pages are disappearing, I think it's a great time to pump rpietilla's alt-observer.

I think it will see +1k in the next few days! This thread is dying!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:57:34 PM

Now that so many pages are disappearing, I think it's a great time to pump rpietilla's alt-observer.

I think it will see +1k in the next few days! This thread is dying!

I wouldn't write off this thread so quickly...   The thread could bounce down to 7,000 pages, and in no time be back to 7777 pages.... or we could just hover at 7777 pages for a month, but sooner or later, the thread is going to run out of post deleters.
cro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:58:00 PM

I am wondering whether it is time to buy or not. No sleep for me, I guess.

EDIT: I am here for my I-was-on-7777 screenshot.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 7437 7438 7439 7440 7441 7442 7443 7444 7445 7446 7447 7448 7449 7450 7451 7452 7453 7454 7455 7456 7457 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 7466 7467 7468 7469 [7470] 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 7491 7492 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 7500 7501 7502 7503 7504 7505 7506 7507 7508 7509 7510 7511 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 7519 7520 ... 33497 »
  Print  

Jump to: