Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 17825 times)
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

many of them invest in the early stages and I think it's natural for those who want to profits the easy way but the most annoying if they invite people who don't know MLM or newbie and beginners it ended scam

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lordquanta (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

Many people assume HYIP When MLM scam is being discussed.  There is a subtle difference in HYIP and MLM. HYIP do not run for long time. However MLM could run for more than year or two. Thus there is chance of getting money out of mlm scam with early investment without reinvestment.
Recently came across one of bitcoin oriented mlm scam who were claiming that they have completed first batch of contracts. This company is in business for nearly 2 years.  Thus sometimes MLM scam  could go on for while (till incoming flow is greater than outgoin flow.)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

Honestly, NO, why would I take profit from other people's money? It's not legally and morally right.

I'd rather invest in a gambling house than to invest in an MLM even if it promises sure profit. I've been a victim of this before, and I know how it feels to be robbed by this robbers without any knowledge on how to fight them.  Smiley

sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

Frankly, speaking definitely no. People who are doing this knowing that is a scam they are scammers too, like as the site owner or the creator of the MLM scheme. Moreover, if scammers know that they will easily find willing partners in their crime they will continue to do the same in bigger extent and those 'partners' are accomplice. Therefore, my point of view is that anyone must behave to other people like as he wants others behave to him.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

Many people assume HYIP When MLM scam is being discussed.  There is a subtle difference in HYIP and MLM. HYIP do not run for long time. However MLM could run for more than year or two. Thus there is chance of getting money out of mlm scam with early investment without reinvestment.
Recently came across one of bitcoin oriented mlm scam who were claiming that they have completed first batch of contracts. This company is in business for nearly 2 years.  Thus sometimes MLM scam  could go on for while (till incoming flow is greater than outgoin flow.)

Well at least Mutli Leve Marketing business has a product that when you register they will give you a product equivalent to the amount you pay them. It just become like a scam later on since it feeds on the money of the members. Without new members there will no movement or income production. MLM industry are not all scams but it becomes a scam when the focus is more on recruitment and not on sales production.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

I won't and i will never invest to a mlm even if it is still at its early stage. You are not 100% sure if you would get profit from it or even your roi. Most scammers these days just run away when they are already contented on what they have get. Even if their investors is not even on their roi yet. I've never trusted those mlm type of investment. I don't like inviting people to be my affiliate and in the end we just both get scammed.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

Of course not. I am not a greedy money hunter that does invest into something when I know it's an obvious scam. First reason is because I don't want to support any scammers, and second, I don't want to contribute to people getting scammed as investing in their scam allows them to operate longer since money is coming in, and thus they will be able to victimize more people. That's why I find people investing in obvious scams are equally as bad as the operators themselves. If all people simply avoid putting their hard earned cash into these scams, they will eventually dry out and completely vanish.
I agree with you. How can I invest my money in a scam. Even I know I will earn money, I also know that this money belong to someone else who has lost his/her money.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

No, even knowing that I will get profit, I won't invest into MLM scheme. I already lost some money on such shady sites. I knew about risk when I invested, so it's only my fault. I don't want to support scammers anymore.
People have to forget about easy way to get big % profit. Money doesn't grows on a trees. We have to support legit business instead of scammers.
But often greediness is stronger than brains.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:18:48 AM

No, this type of investment should be blacklisted in your investment list because this is clearly scam and you can't predict when MLM would be scam cuz I've seen lot of proof about Scam attempt against MLM and It helps me to avoid any kind of MLM activities.
I agree with you although sometimes it is sometimes advantageous investment opportunity but it will have a bad effect and loss for others it was a sure thing so I think it's better not to approach this investment
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

I will never invest in MLM, almost everyone who invests money in MLM ended with a loss of money although MLM offers the advantage that it makes no sense and ended scam it's not investment but a money game

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:15:57 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?

No, I dont join in any such MLM companies in my entire life because ther are more on hype and scamming people only, they give lot of promises to the people for them to invest to their business. They are HYIP kind Undecided

ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:32:03 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?

No, I dont join in any such MLM companies in my entire life because ther are more on hype and scamming people only, they give lot of promises to the people for them to invest to their business. They are HYIP kind Undecided

Better not to invest into any MLM or into other scams as scammers are becoming more cunning than ever. What if they run away even if they had enough money to run the entire thing for 2 to 3 years??! They just want the money and once they get their targets covered, they will just run away with your funds and you will end up losing.

If you have some money to spare, I would suggest you to go gamble and enjoy the moment than investing into some shitty MLM .
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

iam never investment in ponzi site, hyip, MLM in money game
iam not interest join in there, so iam never lost bitcoin or my money about MLM scam in early stage

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:21:15 AM

Well if you invest in Ponzi scams like this, all of your ROI will come from future investors who got scammed, so even if you don't refer anyone you're supporting the scheme and potentially hurting other people who got in too late.

I admit that I've put a little bit of money in the higher ROI ones and got returns from 3/5 of them.  The problem is that many of these just start off taking your money, or they turn into that too quickly.

Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

iam not interest join in there, so iam never lost bitcoin or my money about MLM scam in early stage

So what is the point of answering question here at the first place if you have no interest on it. But i agree with you. I'm not a fan of hyip since i start using bitcoin. Because there are so many bad feedback from my friends that hyip are always scam that's why i never tried them, I'd rather lose money on gambling than hyip. In that case i have some fun

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

Usually, Ponzi or MLM schemes pay to the top or early investors to gain the trust so that they can loot comparatively bigger amount. It's not even worth investment because if you are investing in it then you are promoting such activities indirectly as the money you invested will be utilised to set up more such schemes and to find more victims. One should stay away from such activity even at the early stage.
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 01:42:44 AM

Definitely not, I will not ever invest in an MLM. It will scam your money, all your efforts, your hard earned money will lose. Ponzi scheme like MLM really attracts investors, even me I had liked their plans return of money but I will not invest. I will rather save my hard earned money in something sure that I can earn profit but not like MLM.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:27:55 AM

MLM or pyramid scheme has already hurting many people because they losing they money during invest at MLM and i think if there is MLM which is indicated would be scam we should warning people to not invest at there and should not exploit the situation and i personally would not do that even i would telling to many people that be careful with those sites
In MLM industry this is more on hype, referral programs and sometimes they have no goods physically only you will invest amount of money. Most of the member's profit came from the investment of the new member, in short no recruit no bonus income.
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:51:36 AM

I will invest if im one of first 20 to invest on that mlm. If youre an early bird you will definitely profit but if youre one of the late comers better not join,cause your investments will not give you anything in return.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

You cant still be assured even you joined in on a mlm site on early stage since people nowadays are already wise unlike on previous years which there are many people got victimized on this scheme thats why i dont put any interest on putting up money even on its earliest days.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██