Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 17828 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:20:02 AM

No I wouldn't invest in any sort of MLM in the early stages, unless I have total control over the situation. It is merely too risky to do so.

BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I think I would invest in an MLM scam or I would like to think that I would but the rational part of my brain will never let me but I think that the early investors in MLM scam actually make something from it if they are not greedy and actually get out in time.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

Dude if you knew at  first that it was a scam then you join and refer others then you are definitely worse than the one who started it. Man are you really thinking?

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

Almost, yes I almost got into it. when there is a very lucrative MLM program (I think), and I told my long-time friend Bitcoin, and I reminded about it. so as not to join the MLM program. almost I transfer my money, thank goodness not so. because after that I heard the news, that the MLM program that I want to follow was Scam, And the money under the Manager blurred. maybe if not reminded friends, my money is gone.
darklotus17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

No, I do not like situations where you make money from other people. Such MLM should be banned and not allow people to invest their money there
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

I've seen there are my neighbors who were fooled by MLM. initially he really get profit in 1-2 months. but in the next month when he got interested and increased his investment amount to $ 1000, in fact all the money lost never returned anymore, even for $ 100. Lol  Tongue
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

No way, I would never support any scam projects! A lot of people have lost their last money by investing in such ponzi schemes as Bitconnect, Hextracoin and etc.

ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

MLM businesses actually only benefit the people who are above, they benefit from those people downline them and the downline will also look for downline again to the point of saturation where there is no prey again, many programs on behalf of bitcoin, then they go to bring funds from the they produce bad news and negatively affect the bitcoin price movement
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Some people have a penchant for investing in ponzis and other so called money doubling schemes. Sometimes the best time to invest in any of them is to go in at the early stage. Going into the scheme when a lot of people have really benefited from it already, those that subscribed at the latter stage are the ones that get fried. Classic examples are Bitconnet and MMM
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?

Well,  this is how really very important to us here to not take the risk in joining this kind of investment which is the ponzis scheme like MLM. A lot of people being victimized by this kind of strategic investment. Because the only who can benifits this kind of investment is the leader of the members. So we should be aware in this kind of investment.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

they are many cases Mlm investments are risky when u invest in early stages rather than after one year so knowing mlm programs may fail but early bird may get advantage
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

I had experienced something like that when I was just beginning to learn about crypto and bitcoin, I was tempted because the beginning of the investment it gives a normal payment but after 3 months I even get a loss Undecided
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

No I won't invest in a ponzi and mlm scam even in early stage, if you invest in them it means you support the scammer and this scammer surely will comeback with their new scam attempt after they successful with previous scam project
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

I would not invest in a MLM scam in early stage even if there is a chance of getting profit from it since some needs you to promote first and get some affiliate to get some profit from your investment and I wouldn't want to do that. That is definitely true, there are MLM scams that will not give your outright profit in one go but it will release by percentage depending on schedule. The fear is that even if you belong in the first group
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

You said that in your idea, people will earn the same thing regardless if they work hard or if they slack off. A company that's built like that will eventually fall off. People are going to depend on those people that works hard. . And these are more in referral program and this is their scheme system always. they earn only if someone get involve to their companyWell honestly MLM companies
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

That is one of the problems with MLM companies they allow recruitment but they don't actually help the new members to earn the money back they pay for the membership, they will always say that they need to be independent in order to be successful in this line of work. Never try to join on the MLM ponzi on the early stage if you are not want to lose your amount. Investing on the early stage is very risky. It looks just try stole another people's money
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

Only fools would invest in an obvious scam and you would only lose your capital because it is clearly a scam that will only take your money without profit in return. So in short I won't invest PERIOD.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
brunokill

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

defintly no.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

Hard to say for sure, because of two sides moral and profitability/greed. Certainly by investing in a scam and waiting on others to put money in it to make a profit for yourself (and understanding, that your profit will be made from people's money, who will probably never get them back)  not makes you look better than the guy who created this scam, but from other side greed, because people who invested after you, don't really have difference with you, since they also waiting on others to put money to make profit from it, so it's something like scam the scammer imo.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

Many people are thinking of investing in MLM early and earning money to withdraw funds!
However, no one can guarantee that it will be the last one to take over, and many people cannot stand the temptation in the face of huge benefits!
The few people who entered the top of the pyramid were making money, and most of the people who entered later lost money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: