Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32700 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

Many users who do not believe in his money in the bank he just trusts his bitcoin and deposits bitcoin to the bank
Why not? They are becoming profitable with depositing or holding coin in a certain wallet rather than putting in a bank which gives a lower rate and such a waste of time if you are aiming to earn. But, I would say that this time still many people are still trusting bank than putting all their money in bitcoin.
Banks will never disappear especially the govt banks some private banks will close in the middle, but govt banks are more safety than private banks. If you compare bank and Bitcoin, of course, people choose banks because bitcoin is not 100% safety and if anything happened we don't know to whom we have to ask. in banks anything happens the govt will take responsibility. That is why more people prefer banks to save money.
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

Saving Bitcoins for now is a very good thing to do in comes of investment your hard earned money. Because bitcoin price is going up as hell like there is no one can stop it. Lucky to those who hold their bitcoin ever since, it is now paying off.

Bitcoin pays off very quickly. Even those who buy bitcoin now can still make a profit. Some are already selling their coins, but I do not think that's a good idea. Analysts say that the price of bitcoin will still grow

whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:58:33 PM

I don't think saving bitcoins in a bank is safe,and i regret if they put on higher rate like dollars.So instead of saving in a bank,why not save in your own wallet.At least for sure your bitcoins are safe.
although banks are more safe than wallet. because if some one will hack your wallet and take you money, you cannot make claim for that money, ans it is not legal but if some one will take your banks account so you can claim for it as banks are already insured and they have to pay you because they are bound for that, your government is also monitoring banks from time to time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:38:20 PM

Saving bitcoins really helps me to become rich, I save almost 10BTC since last 2 years and now the price of bitcoin is too high. I don't need my job anymore. Grin
i agree with you that saving bitcoin helping to anyone become a rich person  i also save my bitcoin for the future and i get a good profit from bitcoin nowadays.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:46:15 PM

Im started to think if i dont cash out all of my bitcoin in the pass year i should be rich today this price value in the market was really a history and this is really insane i hope the bitcoin price get dump because the my altcoins investment was really killing it if it doesnt stop today i gonna be bankrupt.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

Saving bitcoin will make you rich. the price of BTC today is increasing rapidly, the price of btc today are still cheap, if you want to become rich in the future save BTC today ! and hopefully theres a bank to save bitcoin.
iniciante

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

Hi, i'm new over here. So, I intend to get started in BTC. I am focused on investiment. Then, there are so many websites available to sell and storage my BTC. I'm affraid of hackers and insecurity websites. Could you guys tell the correct (best) way to buy and storage my BTC. Thanks.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:20:50 AM

Hi, i'm new over here. So, I intend to get started in BTC. I am focused on investiment. Then, there are so many websites available to sell and storage my BTC. I'm affraid of hackers and insecurity websites. Could you guys tell the correct (best) way to buy and storage my BTC. Thanks.

Use a trusted exchange, or proper escrow. I suggest Coinbase, it's pretty easy and the verification process is automated for the most part. This is for purchase however, you have many options but be wary of the fees when you purchase, the premium on transferring cash to bitcoin can be as high as 15% in circumstances. Storage is a different story.

Hardware wallet. Always remember that if any other party has your private key, they too own your coins as they can control them. Coins on an exchange are yours no doubt, until they get hacked, or abscond. A software wallet is fine for small amounts, but you are subject to the security of the operating system the wallet operates in, if that's compromised, you were fucked from jump Wink

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

If you are new here you should give a look at Beginners & Help section:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

And as you want to know more about BTC storage, look this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0

Any doubt about it I think you should ask there in any related thread, but in Beginners & Help section.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:35:01 AM

Saving bitcoin will make you rich. the price of BTC today is increasing rapidly, the price of btc today are still cheap, if you want to become rich in the future save BTC today ! and hopefully theres a bank to save bitcoin.

No doubt that those early holders that managed to hold their bitcoins up to now will be rich enough. And I want to follow their foot steps so what I'm doing today is that I keep on holding my bitcoins. Because I know that one day I'll reap this patience of saving bitcoins. It will be good to all of us we'll just keep the faith of holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:42:28 AM

No doubt that those early holders that managed to hold their bitcoins up to now will be rich enough. And I want to follow their foot steps so what I'm doing today is that I keep on holding my bitcoins. Because I know that one day I'll reap this patience of saving bitcoins. It will be good to all of us we'll just keep the faith of holding.

Patience is the key of it. It is not easy to hold your bitcoin in a period of time because you are tempted to convert it in real cash you bought it a stuff that you liked. But if you are really patient enough of holding it then that is a real profit. Try to think last year the price is below $1k then if you bought a bitcoin on that time then you really earn a ton of profit now, it is double with the price

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:54:00 AM

Patience is the key of it. It is not easy to hold your bitcoin in a period of time because you are tempted to convert it in real cash you bought it a stuff that you liked. But if you are really patient enough of holding it then that is a real profit. Try to think last year the price is below $1k then if you bought a bitcoin on that time then you really earn a ton of profit now, it is double with the price
Holding bitcoin requires patience and also you need to believe that Bitcoin would continue to live and grow because if you have a weak belief then you would just be easily swayed when some people says Bitcoin would die like now and then or any speculation or an actual problem that it currently faces which you need to believe that the developers can fix this.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:55:54 AM

Yes it's not easy to hold bitcoin because there will be situations and time that it is going to tempt you to sell it. But if you can endure to hold until with the satisfying maybe for 5 digits value per bitcoin. It will be worth the wait if you will sell at that rate but with the current price of bitcoin, it's already satisfying but it keeps on advancing and giving us some more expectations and pushing us to keep on saving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 178

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:21:11 AM

yes that is right. bitcoin price is keep increasing, I think we should saving bitcoin rather than use it to purchasing something.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:29:30 AM

yes that is right. bitcoin price is keep increasing, I think we should saving bitcoin rather than use it to purchasing something.

While there is wisdom in holding, if you have the patience to trade, you can make alot more than you would have by passively holding. Imagine the line of a chart as earning potential. The more volatility; the more the ups and downs on the line make it longer, making more earning potential. If you can exit and enter the line correctly, you will make a magnitude more than you would have just hodling. But that increased earning potential comes with increased risk; mess up on that line and you can lose value in a ruinous way.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

Yes it's not easy to hold bitcoin because there will be situations and time that it is going to tempt you to sell it. But if you can endure to hold until with the satisfying maybe for 5 digits value per bitcoin. It will be worth the wait if you will sell at that rate but with the current price of bitcoin, it's already satisfying but it keeps on advancing and giving us some more expectations and pushing us to keep on saving.
Though the price of bitcoin at times endure to sell, it can be held into the wallet without much difficulty. Because people who depend on the bitcoin cash out for living feels difficult, others who have their own day job could easily avoid such situation and make use in the future as the price increases year after year in the same manner.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

No known banks are acceptinf bitcoins as a deposit option for their services so there is no way that you can save bitcoins on bank now a days,all you need to do is to store bitcoins at your offline wallets and other wallet and serves as a bank for you
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

No known banks are acceptinf bitcoins as a deposit option for their services so there is no way that you can save bitcoins on bank now a days,all you need to do is to store bitcoins at your offline wallets and other wallet and serves as a bank for you
Banks is not the only option for saving bitcoin because you can save your bitcoin in a lot of way like you stated and one of the best wallet to store our bitcoin that i know is paper wallets which is very easy and cheap to make and you just need a good quality of printer and also a piece of paper then you are good to go and you can store your bitcoins in a very safe way.
malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:23:41 AM

Banks is not the only option for saving bitcoin because you can save your bitcoin in a lot of way like you stated and one of the best wallet to store our bitcoin that i know is paper wallets which is very easy and cheap to make and you just need a good quality of printer and also a piece of paper then you are good to go and you can store your bitcoins in a very safe way.

I think a hardware wallet is a more appropriate way for most people who may not be the most tech savvy type to store their bitcoins. Obviously it comes at a cost but considering how secure and easy to use they are it is the number one thing I recommend for saving up.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

I think a hardware wallet is a more appropriate way for most people who may not be the most tech savvy type to store their bitcoins. Obviously it comes at a cost but considering how secure and easy to use they are it is the number one thing I recommend for saving up.

Yes that is all the answer for now or maybe forever.
There are still no banking institution also in.our country that accepts bitcoin to be invested in.
Although one bitcoin web wallet is somehow using a bank as their withdrawal option, still it is not considered.
Hard wallet is the only answer for a better security if you want to. Or you could use a trusted web wallet. Some of them is already running for ywars.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: