Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32700 times)
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:16:36 PM

Saving Bitcoin is really a good idea for the future purpose, it will lead a good outcome when its value will increase, also it can be used in the urgent moment. It will be great asset in the future...
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

Saving Bitcoin is really a good idea for the future purpose, it will lead a good outcome when its value will increase, also it can be used in the urgent moment. It will be great asset in the future...
Yes if we save bitcoins means it will help when we need urgent money. This is the best asset to make money in future. Not only bitcoins the other altcoins also give good profit in future. Actually now we have saved more altcoins because the price is low and we can buy those coins. If it reaches high price, we can not afford that price. So save any cryptocurrency it will help ou in future.
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:17:11 PM

In early times, people had asked about bitcoin banks. Well you don't need a bitcoin bank as already mentioned.

You can prepare a paper wallet and try to store your bitcoins by the way. To know how, make a quick research about paper wallet which is the most trustful way of storage.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?
Actually, savings bitcoin for many other's people are very profitable, just way back when bitcoin dropped at 200$ now those bitcoin
enthusiast who bought a huge of bitcoin by that time are now harvesting their fruit of decision of choosing that things.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:38:06 PM

In early times, people had asked about bitcoin banks. Well you don't need a bitcoin bank as already mentioned.

You can prepare a paper wallet and try to store your bitcoins by the way. To know how, make a quick research about paper wallet which is the most trustful way of storage.

Paper wallet is scary than a web wallet. You lost the paper, your doomed, I mean that is a paper, that will be forgotten if you don't place in a good spot especially if you have a children. I think I will go with the hardware wallet because it is pretty efficient.

two words : hardware wallet . KABOOM Shocked yw

Yeah, I like hardware wallet more than anything else, though I am still using web wallet because I use some of my bitcoins to pay bills.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:46:10 PM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?
Actually, savings bitcoin for many other's people are very profitable, just way back when bitcoin dropped at 200$ now those bitcoin
enthusiast who bought a huge of bitcoin by that time are now harvesting their fruit of decision of choosing that things.

They are different from the investors now, that time the price of bitcoin is so low you can buy a whole lot of them, especially the very first ones who invested on the release of bitcoin where it vmcan be bought in cents. Now the price is at $2600 and it is really hard to determine if you will be having a good profit or a big loss from the big price you've invested.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:50:46 AM

I am saving majority of my coins for the future as I am sure that price will reach to the moon in future and at that time if I don't have enough coins in my wallet then I will surely regret for not saving them for the right time.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:28:19 AM

It will be difficult to come up with a correct answer, but for me I think the best thing is to link the amount of BTC in your account to Fiat and calculate the interest on a daily or weekly basis. The rise in BTC last year resulted in high default rate on BTCjam. Quality search need to be carried in the area to be successful
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:55:50 PM

Saving bitcoin for me is really a good thing, as the price goes up we can accumulate higher profit over time. History says it all, if you do save bitcoin years ago youre now a millionaire and i believe if you save bitcoin today, in the future youre a millionaire. history repeat it self specially in the trading market.

If you know the history of bitcoin from nothing it came now to something and that's why everyone is busy to hoard bitcoin. Once it reaches the supply limit that is going to make the price of bitcoin higher again and while it is still early, just keep on saving so in the end you won't regret that you didn't hold bitcoin while the price is low.

not only that but we are edging towards the next BTC halving
in approximately 3 years and 6 hours  Wink which may or may
not have an effect on value, check out the site > http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

but in my reckoning it should be something to save BTC for

should it be something to consider, what do you think?

Oh yes I forgot about the next halving and for sure just like what did happened last year with the halving. The price did really increased rapidly and for sure there will be more good things to come and while it is still early just keep on holding out your bitcoins and just do nothing with it, only if you want a brighter future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:12:50 AM

I am saving majority of my coins for the future as I am sure that price will reach to the moon in future and at that time if I don't have enough coins in my wallet then I will surely regret for not saving them for the right time.

Same thing with me, i really do save for future purpose and i believe that even after the segwit the price of BTC will surely continue to soar high and gives more profit for me. This is my way for securing my financial needs in the future. Money will come at the right time in future Smiley
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:25:11 AM

saving bitcoin on wallet is better than in the bank, because if you save on wallet you like invesment . without  deposit rates, and you get profitable Wink

steampunkz

Activity: 1162

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:01:12 AM

If if I were you. Just Store your bitcoin in and hard wallet like bitcoin core, If you want to save bitcoin in the future. Today no bank are accepting bitcoin. But there are some 3rd party bank that allow you to widraw bitcoin to fiat money.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:38:23 PM

That's a good question.  Due to the design of bitcoin, it is a bit difficult to "loan" them (remember that banking is effectively a loan where the bank pays you interest).

Bitcoins are not fiat, and therefore, can not be continuously printed.  Because of this, no one can guarantee to indefinitely keep paying out interest on loaned coins.  A horribly exaggerated example, just to make a point, is that if I somehow had 20,000,000 bitcoins in a bank, they could never pay me more than 1,000,000 total in interest just because of the limited supply.

Now, that's more on the theoretical side of things.  In practice, a major problem with loans in Bitcoin are the volatile price.  If the price rises suddenly, it could become more difficult to pay back interest; or alternatively if the price takes a heavy drop, the investor may lose money as what he is paid is less valuable now than it was at initial investment.
Actually, saving bitcoin is like saving real money that will help you in the near future. Furthermore, there are many people who save bitcoin because I think in the near future there is a possibility that price of bitcoin will increase. Also they save bitcoin in their online wallet. However, some people want to save there bitcoin in the bank and I think it is a good idea. As of now there’s still no bank who accept bitcoin as deposit of their costumer.
richminded

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

Saving bitcoin today will define your future, for me it is important to save and accumulate bitcoin now because i believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high, so everyone should think wisely when spending bitcoin, enjoy today but be ready for the future.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:09:38 AM

Saving bitcoin today will define your future, for me it is important to save and accumulate bitcoin now because i believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high, so everyone should think wisely when spending bitcoin, enjoy today but be ready for the future.

Treat bitcoin like an asset, we also need it for everyday needs, but actually it is not necessary because we can also use fiat from our riil work. If we can manage fiat and bitcoin well then we will be the next millionaires. I don't think too much about bitcoin in long term, my focus is just collect as much as possible.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

Treat bitcoin like an asset, we also need it for everyday needs, but actually it is not necessary because we can also use fiat from our riil work. If we can manage fiat and bitcoin well then we will be the next millionaires. I don't think too much about bitcoin in long term, my focus is just collect as much as possible.

Not just asset but it can also become a transaction currency here in the web. Because most markets now are trying to make there own online shops for easier access around the country or even the world. Chances are this famous online shops like amazon or alibaba are making its way to have btc in there pay option. Although there are other sites to transfer your btc then convert it in a local currency they are still making way to direct transaction via btc. I think purse.io is accepting btc but im not sure.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:18:00 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will ever define or change me in the future, it is just a digital currency man. It might be used online so much in the future or in the real world but I don't think that will matter unless you look at bitcoin as an asset not a currency. I just look at bitcoin as a digital currency that I can use in the future as a payment. But I am also enjoying the fact that I can earn some profit out of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a good future investment, and as bitcoin develops rapidly this will certainly bring huge benefits to every user who keeps bitcoin as an investment.Maybe a few more years bitcoin price will reach the maximum price.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:38:29 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a good future investment, and as bitcoin develops rapidly this will certainly bring huge benefits to every user who keeps bitcoin as an investment.Maybe a few more years bitcoin price will reach the maximum price.

Yes you're right.Bitcoin is really a great advantage for us especially if we save it in our own wallet for a long time.This may bring a secured future for our family because its price is continuosly increasing as time goes by.And maybe by that time bitcoin may somehow reach $3k-$5k.Oh amazing!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

Yeah save always give good benefits. Good for your future or short term. By saving your money will accumulate and that you can use for certain things. Saving in a long period of time will be more useful again because it will generate a lot of money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: