Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32700 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

Some users, like me, love bitcoin because they didn't need to trust a bank with its money, why anyone would want to deposit its bitcoins on a bank?
I strongly agree, Bank users are always bothered with complicated administration, bank interest and taxes. The Bank always arranges its customers to continue living with the Bank. If anyone wants to save Bitcoin at the Bank I think he hesitates to keep it in the wallet and thinks Bank is the safest place .
Which banks have already received Bitcoin?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:13:47 PM

Hello OP. Untill now i huess there are no  such bitcoin banks. If you really want to invest or save your bitcoin then you can invest it in yobit>investbox. You will get some 0.2% to 0.3% daily interest rate over there. If you calculate it monthly, you will get some good interest rate over there. They are also many more such investment sites, but they can be dangerousm Invest at your own risk. Many investment sites are scam sites and offer several ponzi schemes like doubling bitcoin, etc. I found yobit a relaly good site to invest my bitcoins and also altcoins.

Why do you think that an honest investment site is just a yobit? Have you ever had a problem with other investment sites? So you think that another investment site is a scam? It seems you still lack experience in investing so you can assume

Maybe he is just afraid to try the other exchanges here in the cryptocurrency world, though yobit is not that good for me because their site is too heavy because there are so many features in their site. Bittrex is the one I'm using right now since it is more easy to use and easy to familiarize the buttons.

It is true I also consider that yobit site is heavy enough to access it. As I have discussed, we should often try the investment sites because there are many sites that provide many advantages
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

Some users, like me, love bitcoin because they didn't need to trust a bank with its money, why anyone would want to deposit its bitcoins on a bank?
I strongly agree, Bank users are always bothered with complicated administration, bank interest and taxes. The Bank always arranges its customers to continue living with the Bank. If anyone wants to save Bitcoin at the Bank I think he hesitates to keep it in the wallet and thinks Bank is the safest place .
I wouldn't trust a bank as well since all of them just borrow the money for some period of time. If the people want to make a bunch of money then they could just invest the money into something rather than trying to get interest on their money from shady bankers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:36:36 PM

Another useless trash thread. Why the hell would you want to hand over your Bitcoin that are perfectly safe to s third party and then pay them to deposit. I'm sorry if I'm rude but I see these topics and I'm like wtf. You did no research before making this thread. You don't understand how bitcoins work.

Please give me one reason why anyone would entertain your ridiculous notion ? Even a bad reason is enough.

PokerFace3

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:27:29 PM

In my opinion, the bitcoin is not suitable for storing. We better use to invest in a cryptocoin project. If only saved it will get results but that is only a little. But if we invest into a project it will get a very large result. Especially with very large capital bitcoin. Storing bitcoin in a bank is not very suitable for me. Because there will be tax every month
Going for different altcoins is not a good idea try to research there market. Try to know about them. Try to make a plan that you are doing right or not. If you are investing 0.5 BTC into different altcoins. Leave it in Bitcoin it will give you more than that. When you earned from trading once again then invest into different altcoins. But in my opinion bitcoin is best for you.
doedz

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

I wouldn't trust a bank as well since all of them just borrow the money for some period of time. If the people want to make a bunch of money then they could just invest the money into something rather than trying to get interest on their money from shady bankers.
Buy Bitcoin then save it in Wallet, sell partly when the price goes up. Or invest in potential ICO. There are many ways to save Bitcoin and its benefits. Banks just make us into slaves, to continue to live dependent on the bank.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:37:49 AM

Saving bitcoin is one of the best method to make us rich in the future. But much better if you try all the earning methods of bitcoin while you are saving bitcoin you do collecting more bitcoin to make more profit in the future.
I also often do that the function of storing bitcoin one of them to wait for the price up right So to get a double advantage
I often allocate funds from storing bitcoins into investing in low-risk investments while waiting for prices to rise
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:56:51 AM

Saving bitcoin is one of the best method to make us rich in the future. But much better if you try all the earning methods of bitcoin while you are saving bitcoin you do collecting more bitcoin to make more profit in the future.
I also often do that the function of storing bitcoin one of them to wait for the price up right So to get a double advantage
I often allocate funds from storing bitcoins into investing in low-risk investments while waiting for prices to rise
That is a good practice for you because you are trying to make your bitcoins grow when the price is just low so you can earn more bitcoins and also have the chance to earn more in fiat value of your bitcoins if the price will grow up to a higher amount of price because bitcoin is now moving up and it will become more expensive after a few years so it is a good practice to do those things.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:37:16 PM

In my view saving bitcoin will literally helps you build your future because i know even the price of bitcoin now are quiet falling it will surely rise soon and rise even higher in the future. Saving today will define your tomorrow, how you work today will benefit you in the future.
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

Indeed there is now a bank that receives bitcoin storage, if it exists it will be difficult because bitcoin rate is always changing, so to give the interest will be very difficult
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

People who are earning bitcoins in their spare time would be in good position to save their bitcoins for long term as they have fiat money which can take care of their expenses but those who are full time into bitcoins and it is the only source of income for them would find it very hard to save their bitcoins as they need money for their day to day expenses and in that case they need to sell their bitcoins often.

Certainly.  That is why I make it a point that I will always have earnings with bitcoins because having relying on my day job salary will only be used for needs.  I cannot save solely for that and bitcoin is a good way to have a savings. 

I just keep my bitcoin in my wallet and it is almost like saving.  I keep myself away from things that will make me encash my bitcoin.  If I will keep my bitcoin in my wallet I will be able to atleast make it grow.
Bitcoin is even better than saving,m when you save, you save in fiat that devalues every single minute of the day, bitcoin in the long term only does one thing, to go up, so by holding your bitcoin you are already investing in one of the financial projects with the most growth in the entire planet, it does not get better than that.

That's why I love to save bitcoin in my wallet, tried to secure it for long term. I didn't get how could Op stated to save bitcoin in bank ansld ask for interest, not even heard about such bank. People in this forum already said to save your bitcoin and hold your private key, if you don't have private key then you don't have bitcoin. Save bitcoin in an exchange isn't for long term obviously, you just use it for trading or in case to cash out into fiat currency.
Just save your bitcoins in a hardware wallet because they are the best wallet to store bitcoin for long term and storing it only in exchanges doesn't help us to secure our bitcoin and in fact, we are just risking our bitcoins for the possible hackers attack to the exchange that we are using to store our bitcoins. Saving bitcoins is the best for the people who want to be rich but we need to make sure that our bitcoins are safe.
Hardware wallets are great but they come with their own set of problems, personally I like the fact that in desktop wallets you can see your information displayed as big as your monitor allows, but in a hardware wallet the letters and numbers are small, for the young that is not something to worry about but for those that are old that is a real worry.
Cuber Krypton

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:05:41 AM

Irreversibility and Ownership make it very difficult for a Bank to enforce a loan, and make it very difficult for a person to trust the bank.

This effectively tips the scales. Because if a Bank wants to capture your Bitcoin deposit as their costumer, the most logical thing to do is to provide you with Collateral + Interest. Like you do when you ask them for a loan.

This is a major power shift.
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:00:36 AM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?
I don't think if there are any Bitcoin bank now neither online nor real life so that you can find another way to save your Bitcoin. Maybe you should try "Cold Storage", it's really a way to store your Bitcoin for long time, if it's the way you are asking for.

There's no such thing of Bitcoin bank. If it there's a bank I won't hesistate to deposit my btc there. I'd rather put it to my offline wallet, its more safer and secured. Saving bitcoin in your wallet will have a grow of interest unlike fiat that devalues over time.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:48:30 AM

People are saving expensive Bitcoins in their wallets for essential needs in upcoming days. It is good idea and creates some interest in their financial business. I personally saved 2 bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
highlandknight

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:44:11 AM

Saving bitcoin is good decision as it will be useful for your kids study in future. Moreover, saving bitcoin is safer than the liquid cash and gold in the present situations. I recommended that storing bitcoins is earning money.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

That is a good practice for you because you are trying to make your bitcoins grow when the price is just low so you can earn more bitcoins and also have the chance to earn more in fiat value of your bitcoins if the price will grow up to a higher amount of price because bitcoin is now moving up and it will become more expensive after a few years so it is a good practice to do those things.
That is the only reason why I keep a bitcion or two always in my wallet. I agree that saving a bitcoin is the only way through which you can get huge profit. The values of Bitcoin rises very fast. The prices of bitcoin are almost three to four times if you look at prices in old time. Some people spend bitcoin to purchasing useless things from internet.

It sounds to be a true stupidity to me. If they had save it, they could be rich enough. Try to save a bitcoin for some time but not very far. When you see that you are getting good profit, always sell it because sometimes greed can be harmful.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

Saving bitcoin is good decision as it will be useful for your kids study in future. Moreover, saving bitcoin is safer than the liquid cash and gold in the present situations. I recommended that storing bitcoins is earning money.
Yeah. It is a good idea to save our bitcoins. This bitcoins will be the key for us to success. We can use it for our future purposes also. It is also effective way to earn big profit by saving your btc.
aoihs00

Merit: 300

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:54:23 AM

Well, first thing there is no bitcoin bank where you can keep your coins. There are wallets instead and/or exchange sites which you can use to deposit your fiat money in the form of bitcoin. These will give you pretty decent interest on your holding as the price of bitcoin will keeping increasing in the market. The market of bitcoin is way lot big so you can earn handsome amount of money from it. Hope that you will like this concept anklets pray there will be a bitcoin sooner. That would be easy to work with.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:29:45 PM

Saving bitcoin today is really a good decision because the price of bitcoin are still cheap and i believe that it will rise high in the near future and also i believe that bitcoin will help us to achieve our goals in life and help us secure our future.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:46:36 AM

You can't do that right now, because there is no real bank operating in the bitcoin field, and considering how tricky it is to lend bitcoin even for a bank it would be a much lower interest (if a bank ever offers opening accounts with BTC as a base currency).

Yeah, no any bank deal with bitcoins. Actually bank can't save the bitcoins. It is a difficult to explain and bitcoin is not creating for bank saving. We have a easy way, like wallets we could easily save our bitcoins into our wallet and also bitcoin price has self increase then why we think that we deposit our bitcoins into bank and get profit from it? Only hold the bitcoins into wallet and get profit from it.
Also there will be a lot of trouble if such a service existed, if you save in bitcoin, does the bank hold bitcoins at all? Because that is the same trick they are using with gold with the creation of paper gold, banks say it is as good as the real thing until it is not and you want to hold real gold and there is not enough to fulfill demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: