Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32700 times)
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:09:04 AM

Saving bitcoin today will definitely defines your tomorrow. For me saving bitcoin will help me to grow my money and achieve my goals in the future, as the price of bitcoin continue to rise i believe that in the future i will earn a lot because of saving today. just save bitcoin and wait patiently until it hit you goal.

That's right and saving is always a good habit and if you manage to save most of your bitcoins for the future then you will be becoming rich for sure as the price of bitcoins will be much higher in next few years and if you have higher amount of coins in your wallet then you can expect higher profits from it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:29:32 AM

First you can find online exchange like freebitco.in and you can invest as they are giving 4% above interest seconed stored in offline wallet buy locker from bank keep it there . Third convert bitcoin to fiat currency and put it in your bank account.
I think there is no problem for saving bitcoin. we do not need to convert it into fiat. bitcoin wallet security is good so we do need to worry about it. also saving bitcoin is nice investment.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:37:06 AM

Everyone is talking about saving bitcoin like this is an easy and natural thing to do. But it isn't so and first you have to have steady source of bitcoins or bitcoin income. Any you have to have some saving plan and final goal, long term or short term and good secured wallet to keep your coins. And of course you shouldn't come to temptation to spend those coins.
Saving doesn't always mean to put something a side and forget about it, especialy not in case of bitcoins, you should actively monitor the market and make constant decisions what to do with your bitcoins to be always on profit or minimal loss.

malaj
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:44:48 AM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

Its sad to say but there are no bitcoin banks existing online. If you want to earn then just hold your bitcoins in your wallet and wait for an inflation. That way you will get more profit out of your investment. The only way to  save in banks is to convert your bitcoin into fiat currency and then deposit it on banks. But holding bitcoin is much profitable than savings on bank.
Yes, I agree that there is still no bank who accepts bitcoin. In addition to that, I think if there is banks who accept bitcoin I guess they can’t handle it fully because bitcoin doesn’t have value and the price is always change. Lastly, I hope in the near future that there will be a bank who totally accepts bitcoin as a deposit of their costumer.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:08:21 AM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

Its sad to say but there are no bitcoin banks existing online. If you want to earn then just hold your bitcoins in your wallet and wait for an inflation. That way you will get more profit out of your investment. The only way to  save in banks is to convert your bitcoin into fiat currency and then deposit it on banks. But holding bitcoin is much profitable than savings on bank.
I certainly agree to that there is still no bank who totally accept bitcoin.Furthermore, if you have a lot of bitcoin store it in your online to keep it safe and secure. I think that if there is a bank who accepts bitcoin I guess they can’t handle it fully. However, I hope in the near future there will be a bank who totally allows bitcoin as a deposit of their client.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

Your question is pretty confusing since there are currently no bitcoin banks that are available to deposit money in, maybe you may be talking about online wallets?
There is really no interest you can get from banks, but if you hold bitcoin for a couple of years it will most likely rise in value since bitcoin usually rises in value over time.

It is very a confusing one, lol. @vaxo_nba, there is no bank that is accepting bitcoin because since bitcoin is decentralized and they can't even touch it, maybe that is why bank don't have an interest on bitcoin itself. But I know that in the near future there will be banks that will accepts bitcoin, even though, I will still use the hardware wallets to save my bitcoin and so that I know that my bitcoin is in the safe place.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

There is nothing such as a bitcoin bank right now, the idea itself is relatively possible IMO considering the demand for loans etc... but there isn't one.. Naturally if there is one in the future the interest rate will be slightly lower because of the increased risk of defaults of loaners in the online world more than offline.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

People who are earning bitcoins in their spare time would be in good position to save their bitcoins for long term as they have fiat money which can take care of their expenses but those who are full time into bitcoins and it is the only source of income for them would find it very hard to save their bitcoins as they need money for their day to day expenses and in that case they need to sell their bitcoins often.

Certainly.  That is why I make it a point that I will always have earnings with bitcoins because having relying on my day job salary will only be used for needs.  I cannot save solely for that and bitcoin is a good way to have a savings. 

I just keep my bitcoin in my wallet and it is almost like saving.  I keep myself away from things that will make me encash my bitcoin.  If I will keep my bitcoin in my wallet I will be able to atleast make it grow.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

Yes, I agree that there is still no bank who accepts bitcoin. In addition to that, I think if there is banks who accept bitcoin I guess they can’t handle it fully because bitcoin doesn’t have value and the price is always change. Lastly, I hope in the near future that there will be a bank who totally accepts bitcoin as a deposit of their costumer.
To save Bitcoin is your current day the first goal that should be looking for Bitcoin users who want to get the form and dad. Today, preservation is very urgent, as we see not only the forecasts for the unrealistic rise of prices on the exchanges.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:46:13 PM

Hello OP. Untill now i huess there are no  such bitcoin banks. If you really want to invest or save your bitcoin then you can invest it in yobit>investbox. You will get some 0.2% to 0.3% daily interest rate over there. If you calculate it monthly, you will get some good interest rate over there. They are also many more such investment sites, but they can be dangerousm Invest at your own risk. Many investment sites are scam sites and offer several ponzi schemes like doubling bitcoin, etc. I found yobit a relaly good site to invest my bitcoins and also altcoins.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

Hello OP. Untill now i huess there are no  such bitcoin banks. If you really want to invest or save your bitcoin then you can invest it in yobit>investbox. You will get some 0.2% to 0.3% daily interest rate over there. If you calculate it monthly, you will get some good interest rate over there. They are also many more such investment sites, but they can be dangerousm Invest at your own risk. Many investment sites are scam sites and offer several ponzi schemes like doubling bitcoin, etc. I found yobit a relaly good site to invest my bitcoins and also altcoins.

Why do you think that an honest investment site is just a yobit? Have you ever had a problem with other investment sites? So you think that another investment site is a scam? It seems you still lack experience in investing so you can assume
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:48:02 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 01:45:12 AM by Omega Weapon

People who are earning bitcoins in their spare time would be in good position to save their bitcoins for long term as they have fiat money which can take care of their expenses but those who are full time into bitcoins and it is the only source of income for them would find it very hard to save their bitcoins as they need money for their day to day expenses and in that case they need to sell their bitcoins often.

Certainly.  That is why I make it a point that I will always have earnings with bitcoins because having relying on my day job salary will only be used for needs.  I cannot save solely for that and bitcoin is a good way to have a savings.  

I just keep my bitcoin in my wallet and it is almost like saving.  I keep myself away from things that will make me encash my bitcoin.  If I will keep my bitcoin in my wallet I will be able to atleast make it grow.
Bitcoin is even better than saving, when you save, you save in fiat that devalues every single minute of the day, bitcoin in the long term only does one thing, to go up, so by holding your bitcoin you are already investing in one of the financial projects with the most growth in the entire planet, it does not get better than that.
hisuka2987

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

You can't do that right now, because there is no real bank operating in the bitcoin field, and considering how tricky it is to lend bitcoin even for a bank it would be a much lower interest (if a bank ever offers opening accounts with BTC as a base currency).
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:01:17 AM

You can't do that right now, because there is no real bank operating in the bitcoin field, and considering how tricky it is to lend bitcoin even for a bank it would be a much lower interest (if a bank ever offers opening accounts with BTC as a base currency).
If there was a person willing to make a Bitcoin bank that allowed two people (both the depositor and the CEO) to have the same password and wallet.dat file then the concept for that could work in favor of the depositor for some period.

The depositor would get paid off the interest from that bank per day/month.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:28:34 AM

better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet when the right time only you exchange bitcoin in to dollars
well its good decision to save bitcoin in a long time period because of this current movement and we are really seeing big feature yearly so if you can
have at least 10btc to be save for maybe 5-10 years you already securing your future not only for you but also with your love ones.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet when the right time only you exchange bitcoin in to dollars
well its good decision to save bitcoin in a long time period because of this current movement and we are really seeing big feature yearly so if you can
have at least 10btc to be save for maybe 5-10 years you already securing your future not only for you but also with your love ones.

If I will manage to have 10 btc then I will surely save them for future and get retired early from my work as the worth of 10 btc would be beyond our imagination and it can give me luxury life if I save them and sell when the right time comes.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:53:52 AM

Why do you think that an honest investment site is just a yobit? Have you ever had a problem with other investment sites? So you think that another investment site is a scam? It seems you still lack experience in investing so you can assume

Maybe he is just afraid to try the other exchanges here in the cryptocurrency world, though yobit is not that good for me because their site is too heavy because there are so many features in their site. Bittrex is the one I'm using right now since it is more easy to use and easy to familiarize the buttons.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

If you mean for this time then there is no bank that would offer a service similar to this what you are asking.

A strong reason behind using bitcoin is to avoid banks and be your own bank by managing fully your own bitcoins.

Yes and if bitcoin has own bank, bitcoin will not be decentralized anymore.
Better just manually calculate the percentage of your bitcoin to know whether it accumulate some profit. Or if you really want to use bank, you can deposit your bitcoin to there but it will turn to fiat. So its good to hodl your btc.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

I have 2 btc in my wallet out of which some I bought last year and rest I have earned from trading so I will be keeping those coins intact for the future without doing anything with it and next month when I get salary I will buy 0.5 btc and will invest that in different altcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

In my opinion, the bitcoin is not suitable for storing. We better use to invest in a cryptocoin project. If only saved it will get results but that is only a little. But if we invest into a project it will get a very large result. Especially with very large capital bitcoin. Storing bitcoin in a bank is not very suitable for me. Because there will be tax every month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: