Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:18:59 AM

Do you seriously think we can reach 1M ETH in 1 hour? That would be insane and Bancor would be so overvalued, but I doubt it will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

I think it is very probable 1 million USD will be collected. Well, the more they collect, the bigger our bounties (and more money for project development).
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

Oh really, are the other team members more thrustworthy?

same for me, i was very instested by the project, but now it seem that its only in the mood to buy bancor, and nobody know why, and nobody seem to care that one of the founder have been arested in Israel for bank fraud  ... i will pass and regret maybe in 1 year, but i dont think...
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

Do you seriously think we can reach 1M ETH in 1 hour? That would be insane and Bancor would be so overvalued, but I doubt it will happen.

Overvalued or not this project is turning out to be the biggest ICO so far. I have never seen an ICO so talked about then bancor lol
spawny57

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:42:29 AM

I think it is very probable 1 million USD will be collected. Well, the more they collect, the bigger our bounties (and more money for project development).

He meant 1 million ETH, not USD ^^ at current rate it would mean almost 300 million dollars. lel.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:47:42 AM

the boutny campaign is a pain, in times of artificial intelligence i need to manually post my retweets in a thread? cmon guys. there are better ways to solve that..

project itself looks amazing, few questions about the ability to hold a diversifyed altcoin portfolio, how is the worth of the alts calculated? only when you cash out?
Well they gonna pay you for that, why would they the one do the hard work.
I think its better than the traditional bitcointalk spreadsheet, you do know that behind the scene the bounty manager need to go through each one after the end of ico right, thats why twitter and facebook spreadsheet usually did not even updated during the campaign, ots too much works need to be done. At least in this app
You get paid immediately after post your work.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

All the hype is not without any reason for this Bancor. I like surprises so will keep waiting with will be out of the hidden suspense. What I am sure about is team can't set any unrealistic or unreachable targets. They have very professional approach to the project which is seen from the fomo hype about it. I can't say anything until it will reach to its 80% target.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:50:15 AM

same for me, i was very instested by the project, but now it seem that its only in the mood to buy bancor, and nobody know why, and nobody seem to care that one of the founder have been arested in Israel for bank fraud  ... i will pass and regret maybe in 1 year, but i dont think...
Aww come on, at least give some links or anything to backup your allegation, if not its just purely slandering and fud
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:54:05 AM

So because of ETH price spike the ICO is capped now at 300 million USD, 50% coins are sold, the market cap is about 600 million USD?

Correct. 300 million USD collected in ICO and market cap of 600 million USD might look very high, so perhaps short term it will not be that profitable, but if you think the project will succeed long term it can go even higher from there. Simply make an educated decision. Some people will be investing in ICO, because they simpla want to have the token already and keep it in the cold storage. Other people believe the price will go down and are planning to buy after the ICO. Others are buying half now and half after the ICO, taking the chance it will be lower after ICO and risking it might be higher. Simple as that. The devs will not change the terms at this stage. The ICO is capped at 1 000 000 ETH, which equals 300 million USD, which equals 600 million USD on coinmarketcap.com. No point of trying to say they should change the terms. If you do not like the terms simply do not invest or invest after the ICO. It will be possible to buy Bancor network token from the contract after the ICO.
Woahh. Hold it right there.
Its only true because the security cap is at 1m eth.
They have hidden cap that will trigger the end of the ico within 1 hour if it get pass that hidden cap.
Its definitely way below 1m eth.
Do you really think they can get 1m eth within 1 hour.
Mobilego ico the largest ico fund collected only 53m in 30days

I know you participate in bounty program and higher ico fund will benefit you.
But pls at least grasp some logic and tell the full information
LuciferUA

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

Started using the app.bancor.network for Bounties and just checked the Demo version.  Great ambitions and the team behind seems to know its stuff.
Will sure check if I have got some funds to put into the ICO !

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬  STU PRE-SALE ▶ August 2nd, 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

So because of ETH price spike the ICO is capped now at 300 million USD, 50% coins are sold, the market cap is about 600 million USD?

Correct. 300 million USD collected in ICO and market cap of 600 million USD might look very high, so perhaps short term it will not be that profitable, but if you think the project will succeed long term it can go even higher from there. Simply make an educated decision. Some people will be investing in ICO, because they simpla want to have the token already and keep it in the cold storage. Other people believe the price will go down and are planning to buy after the ICO. Others are buying half now and half after the ICO, taking the chance it will be lower after ICO and risking it might be higher. Simple as that. The devs will not change the terms at this stage. The ICO is capped at 1 000 000 ETH, which equals 300 million USD, which equals 600 million USD on coinmarketcap.com. No point of trying to say they should change the terms. If you do not like the terms simply do not invest or invest after the ICO. It will be possible to buy Bancor network token from the contract after the ICO.
They have hidden cap that will trigger the end of the ico within 1 hour if it get pass that hidden cap.

Yeah, I think most people here (not everyone though) think 1 million ETH can be crowdfunded. 300 million USD might sound like a lot but remember that just couple of months ago the same amount of ETH was worth thirty times lower, so it is like 1 million USD worth of ETH. People made tons of money in ETH and are investing in various ICOs to diversify and 1 million ETH in this ICO is very probable.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 09:52:35 AM

Yeah, I think most people here (not everyone though) think 1 million ETH can be crowdfunded. 300 million USD might sound like a lot but remember that just couple of months ago the same amount of ETH was worth thirty times lower, so it is like 1 million USD worth of ETH. People made tons of money in ETH and are investing in various ICOs to diversify and 1 million ETH in this ICO is very probable.
this is one of the most logical arguments i have seen. and i'm sure that some whales heard about this project before the eth spike. we will see. no one seems to mention the fact that they actually deploy a working platform.. lots of alts with great promises need to still confirm

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:54:44 AM

I'm sure it will raise a very high investment . But I'll wait for the interval 55-60 min to invest.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:01:17 AM

I'm sure it will raise a very high investment . But I'll wait for the interval 55-60 min to invest.

Bancor is like a hot cake at the moment all eyes on this ICO I also think they will get succeed to raise huge amount. The demo version is very impressive so that I also waiting for open of this ICO.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

If you're following that strategy, I would suggest being careful because the blocks can become full. If so, your transaction may not make it to the block before the end of the sale. If you're cutting it close, I would suggest at least using a higher gas for the transaction. That way, the probability of being included in a block soon is higher. Good luck!
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

Bancor is like a hot cake at the moment all eyes on this ICO I also think they will get succeed to raise huge amount. The demo version is very impressive so that I also waiting for open of this ICO.

no doubt, pretty sure bancor ico will be successful
i will prepare some money to invest, goodluck teams
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

Link for the demo version ?
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

https://app.bancor.network/
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

Just a reminder that you can forecast on Wings platform how much will Bancor collect in the crowdfunding. There is up to 250 000 USD worth of Bancor token and ETH to be given away to Wings holders. Get some Bancor for free just for using Wings.

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

https://app.demo.bancor.network. this is the link for the demo version

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: