Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:25:15 AM

And the data of the kraken account? are they manipulating the market? you will never know because this guys work in the dark.

It's a hybrid warfare strategy Grin Don't trust their lies or prepare to pay with your lambos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

Nah, he sounds legit.

Can you tell by the tone of his voice, and the look in his eyes?  Tongue

He might be legit, of course. There has to be some in the top 10 that aren't lying.

We know that the first 3 are not lying.

About him - I can tell by the way he wrote his last few posts. Just didn't sound like a moonkid.

Edit: not that it matters that much..

It matters A LOT! Lies make baby Jesus cry.  Cry

P.S. - I am in the top 10 ETH holders.

Yu are NOT because i own the 10 top eth wallets.

p.s

does ICONOMI will evere have a crypto audit like taas? iconomi devs are doing bad investments(like selling all the golem), how can an iconomi investor follow their investment? were are the iconomi founds? how many sell in kraken from their account? how will never know...it's all secret. I don't see a long life for this type of vision.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x31fc2dbe295a8570b69c09c5aaec33459fc1a1b3#tokentxns

ICNP address for erc-20  ICOs they already have invested

Troll got Rekt

And the data of the kraken account? are they manipulating the market? you will never know because this guys work in the dark.

I remember you from Ico. You had Julian Assange pic in your profile. Then you weren't active here at all and now you come again with a Coindash logo and with these concerns about things that were posted 1-2 months ago..

There should be an AMA very soon. Perhaps you should ask the team directly.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:21:42 AM

Nah, he sounds legit.

Can you tell by the tone of his voice, and the look in his eyes?  Tongue

He might be legit, of course. There has to be some in the top 10 that aren't lying.

We know that the first 3 are not lying.

About him - I can tell by the way he wrote his last few posts. Just didn't sound like a moonkid.

Edit: not that it matters that much..

It matters A LOT! Lies make baby Jesus cry.  Cry

P.S. - I am in the top 10 ETH holders.

You too? Nice bro. Welcome! Grin
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

So you`re saying crypto markets getting manipulated? If you`re right, we need to call the SEC immediately. These are HUGE news. Grin

I`m shocked! Can someone please hold me!

#inthecrovvd
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:49:17 AM

Has the date been announced for the next AMA ? I am really looking forward to hear some solid answers. We need to have a website that is updated real time with the value and holdings. This is supposed to be transparent.

I find it really ironic that cofoundit is being spun off of Iconomi when it seems like they make so many mistakes regarding transparency and honesty.

I have a decent investment and like the fact that this is a real company with a real product but without knowing how close we are to launch I am hesitant to purchase anymore.
Looks like fudding is back in the menu, boys!

Can you point to some of the honesty mistakes?
You know what I find ironic? Bringing cofound.it now, after it was announced more than a month ago

You are frequently on this board so maybe you can answer this question
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6d9ci1/where_the_the_value_of_the_icn_token_derived_from/

What gives ICN value? What is the utility for it? Read some of the comments from this reddit post

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Daparski

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:12:45 AM

Has the date been announced for the next AMA ? I am really looking forward to hear some solid answers. We need to have a website that is updated real time with the value and holdings. This is supposed to be transparent.

I find it really ironic that cofoundit is being spun off of Iconomi when it seems like they make so many mistakes regarding transparency and honesty.

I have a decent investment and like the fact that this is a real company with a real product but without knowing how close we are to launch I am hesitant to purchase anymore.

You know what I find ironic? Bringing cofound.it now, after it was announced more than a month ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6d9ci1/where_the_the_value_of_the_icn_token_derived_from/

What gives ICN value? What is the utility for it? Read some of the comments from this reddit post

These things will be cleared soon enough. You think they knew back then how things will roll out in 6-8 months, while being in this untested waters and kept it away from investors? Or perhaps you think that a startup in the crypto sphere that builds a product that does not exist yet, with no legal infrastructure yet should stay stagnant? And follow the original idea and white paper no matter what happens in reality?
Look around you boy. Most successful startups in the old economy had adapted to the environment and changed their business model, focus and even the core product.

What brings doggie value? or 99% of the alts on coinmarketcap? ffs, it's one of the very few projects that has a real use case with huge market potential.

Keep fudding, we will keep accumulating. Let's see who will be where in 12 months
AdobeWriter

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:38:44 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 09:50:44 AM by AdobeWriter

What gives ICN value? What is the utility for it?

The utility is for ICN token HODLers to get filthy rich. ICN gets value when ICONOMI platform makes mad profits and buys out the tokens, how is that so hard to understand?

Most successful startups in the old economy had adapted to the environment and changed their business model, focus and even the core product.

Yep! Gaston Glock's company went from manufacturing curtain rods and knives to making revolutionary state of the art handguns with no prior experience in that field and look at them now!
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:40:33 AM

These things will be cleared soon enough. You think they knew back then how things will roll out in 6-8 months, while being in this untested waters and kept it away from investors? Or perhaps you think that a startup in the crypto sphere that builds a product that does not exist yet, with no legal infrastructure yet should stay stagnant? And follow the original idea and white paper no matter what happens in reality?
Look around you boy. Most successful startups in the old economy had adapted to the environment and changed their business model, focus and even the core product.

What brings doggie value? or 99% of the alts on coinmarketcap? ffs, it's one of the very few projects that has a real use case with huge market potential.

Keep fudding, we will keep accumulating. Let's see who will be where in 12 months

Absolutely owned!

Woof woof!!
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:53:43 AM

Iconomi is legit project so buy now and just hold it by end of this year it's not for day-traders. I think it's still very strong from day 1 till now on a very stable floor so it need just a little push to move forward to the moon. So hold and don't sell this token in panic situation.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:38:31 AM

Yes but you can't stop day traders from selling because their greed get better off them and they start selling. Holders will be happy at the end of the day

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

Yes but you can't stop day traders from selling because their greed get better off them and they start selling. Holders will be happy at the end of the day

Day traders bring liquidity though Wink

Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 778
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

Iconomi is legit project so buy now and just hold it by end of this year it's not for day-traders. I think it's still very strong from day 1 till now on a very stable floor so it need just a little push to move forward to the moon. So hold and don't sell this token in panic situation.
And how do you think, how much will it cost by the end of the year?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AdobeWriter

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

Yea, but they have very little effect on the price. The small fluctuations you see throughout the day are day traders doing, but in the end the price still gravitates around the same point unless there's a major pump or dump which day traders can't cause since they operate with a very small volume.

At least $3 if things go smoothly and as planned. That's a conservative guess.
spendawgs

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Yea, but they have very little effect on the price. The small fluctuations you see throughout the day are day traders doing, but in the end the price still gravitates around the same point unless there's a major pump or dump which day traders can't cause since they operate with a very small volume.

6 months from now $5. 1 year, $10. Three years, $180. That's not a conservative guess. That's a realistic guess

To Da Mooooooooonn!

Woof woof!!
Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 778
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:50:15 AM

6 months from now $5. 1 year, $10. Three years, $180. That's not a conservative guess. That's a realistic guess

To Da Mooooooooonn!
I realized that these are optimistic expectations? And pessimistic?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

One can't predict.It depends on many internal factors like when platform is ready, next quarter profit and consequent buyback and also on external factors like btc price etc.

spendawgs

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

To Da Mooooooooonn!
I realized that these are optimistic expectations? And pessimistic?

The pessimistic version.... Jani gets 10 years for tax fraud and we all end up in the LISK thread.

Woof woof!!
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:57:22 PM

Why would they bother doing another AMA? They'll just run away when tough questions are brought up again.

I still think they should complete the first one, instead of running a whole new one. People will just ask the same questions again anyway.

Nobody is questioning the value of the project itself. It is possible for a project to succeed, while the token that was issued to investors gains no significant value. I do believe Iconomi will come up with a solution to give the token value. What you (and others) must acknowledge is that ICN is no longer what you thought it was going to be. And that's fine. You believe in the project so much that you're willing to hold through all of these changes.

But to scoff at those who simply ask "where is the value now?" is silly. The answer to that question has been changing over time, and currently nobody can actually state this for sure. If Iconomi can't tell us on their own terminology page (https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002851065-ICN) then why should anybody listen to the answers given by fanboys around here?

The pessimistic version.... Jani gets 10 years for tax fraud and we all end up in the LISK thread.

Don't worry - if Jani is ever in legal trouble, he'll just defect to North Korea  Grin

(P.S. - Daparski, that last bit is a joke)
Daparski

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

Why would they bother doing another AMA? They'll just run away when tough questions are brought up again.

I still think they should complete the first one, instead of running a whole new one. People will just ask the same questions again anyway.

Nobody is questioning the value of the project itself. It is possible for a project to succeed, while the token that was issued to investors gains no significant value. I do believe Iconomi will come up with a solution to give the token value. What you (and others) must acknowledge is that ICN is no longer what you thought it was going to be. And that's fine. You believe in the project so much that you're willing to hold through all of these changes.

But to scoff at those who simply ask "where is the value now?" is silly. The answer to that question has been changing over time, and currently nobody can actually state this for sure. If Iconomi can't tell us on their own terminology page (https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002851065-ICN) then why should anybody listen to the answers given by fanboys around here?

Don't worry - if Jani is ever in legal trouble, he'll just defect to North Korea  Grin

(P.S. - Daparski, that last bit is a joke)

So we are back to selective quotes?

Perhaps the new terminology is being rewritten and due to legal restrictions the team is not allowed to comment on it yet? That makes much more sense to me than "the team lied to us, muuh dividends"
Everyone should make his/her own decisions. If it smells fishy - get out, as simple as that. That's what I'd do anyway.
That goes for both fanboys and trolls.

Where is the value? People could use their head for a chance. Value is a sum of assets under management and future speculations. Currently Iconomi has almost 28M usd worth of assets in ICNP and at least the same amount for daily operation. How much doggie has?
You know what, let's take a legit (IMO) project as an example - SIA. How much money SIA team has? They got 750K usd ~6 months ago, and yet their market cap is higher than Iconomi's.

"Why haven't you answered to questions from the previous AMA" is a legit question to the team. I do believe it's better to write "we cannot comment on that yet" than leave it unanswered.
In any case, I attend to create a reddit post before the AMA that will collect questions for people, mainly for 2 reasons - to let people up/down vote in advance and as a service to those who won't be able to attend (I will repost the questions)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:33:03 PM

I think Fuders are back.Time to buy more as price drops and make more profit when icn goes to moon Grin but I do not think ICN will ever go back to 30k now

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: