Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chem1cal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:33:17 PM

Everyone go here and request Iconomi:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done. C'mon guys, let's do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

Has there been contact or is there any relationship with non-crypto investors? Individuals or firms jumping into crypto the first time.
permalinkembed
[–]jani8x 7 points 4 hours ago
Yes, we are cooperating and talking with several different institutional and private investors. We can’t comment on any specific details at the moment.

This little piece of information is enough for me to hold on to my ICN.

Obviously, since I didn't gamble with my lunch money, am perfectly happy to sit on my investment for a while.

Because what crypto has taught me is that if you are patient enough and have balls of steel, you will earn great great rewards.

Grin
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

Hindsight is 20/20. I don't see the point in selling now though, btc and eth cant rise forever and when the trend reverses I expect we will see a reversal for ICN too.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

just dumped half my ICN (25k) after banned.  if Jani doesn't want to communicate then give me my money back. So frustrated with ICONOMI team, most especially, Jani.  I know there won't be any apology bc it is business, but this is ridiculous, right?  Or is it just me??
I hate pople like you who dump to make profit and start FUDing here to make them fall so that you can buy cheap.Btw show us that you actually owned 25k ICN.Anyone can make tall claims.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

Has there been contact or is there any relationship with non-crypto investors? Individuals or firms jumping into crypto the first time.
permalinkembed
Yes, we are cooperating and talking with several different institutional and private investors. We can’t comment on any specific details at the moment.

Obviously, since I didn't gamble with my lunch money, am perfectly happy to sit on my investment for a while.

Because what crypto has taught me is that if you are patient enough and have balls of steel, you will earn great great rewards.

Grin

tell that to all great "investors" and traders that cry about the price like little girls.
Just like folks that sold BTC sub $5 or when it pumped from 7 to 13 or from 90 to 160
Same goes for ethereum.
2 years after they all have one thing in common - "Damn, wish I'd hold"
petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

just dumped half my ICN (25k) after banned.  if Jani doesn't want to communicate then give me my money back. So frustrated with ICONOMI team, most especially, Jani.  I know there won't be any apology bc it is business, but this is ridiculous, right?  Or is it just me??

You sold your ICN at these prices for what ? To teach Jani a lesson? What a retard ... you really don't get it. They really have no reason to give a fuck about ICN ... they already have the ICO money, and no legal contract that bounds them in any way to really do what ever you think they should be doing. You should've just waited ... all these scams have an great exit pump. And yes ... I said scam. They took the money promising dividends. Now ... its yet just another coin to hold hopeing for a greater full to sell it to. Nothing special. If I wanted a coin/tocken to hold I would've chosen BTC, LTC, ETH, XMR or DASH ... not ICN
welshminer

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:16:53 PM

It's fun watching how day traders are getting angry.

No Polo + no dividends + buybacks = no insane volatility = good for holders, bad for traders.
There are plenty of shitcoins to play with.
ICN isn't a speculation token - it is steadily building value for long term investors. Punto.

Poor communication? - Total BS. Quarterly public reports, transparent investment decisions and monthly AMA is a dozen times more communication you would get from any ETF out there.

ICONOMI team is focused on delivering a working platform - it's better not to rush to release a buggy crap just to satisfy those whining home-made traders.

4x-5x ICO value in 6 months and the platform isn't even out yet.
C'mon lads, stop being childish - don't like ICN - go buy US debt and ask Treasury to answer your silly questions.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:26:03 PM

Hindsight is 20/20. I don't see the point in selling now though, btc and eth cant rise forever and when the trend reverses I expect we will see a reversal for ICN too.

Yep, we say that for months now!  Grin
petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:00:25 PM

No Polo + no dividends + buybacks = no insane volatility = good for holders, bad for traders.

Really ... price dumping while most other coins are up in green ... how is that good for holders ?
Can I be a trader without being also a holder? wtf do I trade if I am not holding anything?
icntodamoonandlambos

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

permalinkembed

Grin

tell that to all great "investors" and traders that cry about the price like little girls.
Just like folks that sold BTC sub $5 or when it pumped from 7 to 13 or from 90 to 160
Same goes for ethereum.

Do not make fool of yourself. This is a 3-4$ token ATM and they are suppressing the price. They just don`t want to say why. And this is making everyone suspicious. No one have doubts about the fundamentals.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

Yep, we say that for months now!  Grin

I just now started saying that, and precisely because it has been rising for months.

Lol look now, btc is dumping right on my cue... and eth is going down a bit too.

If bitfinex declares bankruptcy and that bubble pops it will crash even harder.
welshminer

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

Really ... price dumping while most other coins are up in green ... how is that good for holders ?
Can I be a trader without being also a holder? wtf do I trade if I am not holding anything?

Internet is awesome.

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

I bet you can look up the difference between short-term and long-term yourself.

P.S.

Here's some good read too:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mitchelltuchman/2015/06/08/time-in-the-market-not-market-timing/#578687e1764e

Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:30:02 PM

permalinkembed

Grin

Same goes for ethereum.

Do not make fool of yourself. This is a 3-4$ token ATM and they are suppressing the price. They just don`t want to say why. And this is making everyone suspicious. No one have doubts about the fundamentals.

if you were in talks with major institutional investors and these talks were still ongoing, you would want the tokens as cheap as possible cause this

gives you an opportunity to load up.

make no mistake,

while Jani and Tim might be autistic when it comes to communication, they're also a savvy Sharks when it comes to making money.

What is ICONOMI liquid?

ICONOMI liquid is another DAA that will support certain business to business partners.

Do you Iconomi founders Jani and Tim invest your saveings with Iconomi or you invest in other DAA?

In terms of crypto we’re both 100% in ICN.

read in between the lines you fcuking morons.

Hold on to your nuts.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
icntodamoonandlambos

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:32:55 PM

Internet is awesome.

Yes. Actually, no one can define "long term". Even Warren Buffet. And he have stocks for like 60 years. You can watch him on YT talking about it. In crypto world "Long term" is more than 3 months. So, you were saying....
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

Why is price falling again?I can tell you someone is trying to grab as many icn as he can and set the price fall by selling his holdings.Now buying more at cheaper price

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
icntodamoonandlambos

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:42:44 PM

Why is price falling again?I can tell you someone is trying to grab as many icn as he can and set the price fall by selling his holdings.Now buying more at cheaper price

Anger is taking over. Many people forget to trade and invest while being cool.
welshminer

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:52:41 PM

Yes. Actually, no one can define "long term". Even Warren Buffet. And he have stocks for like 60 years. You can watch him on YT talking about it. In crypto world "Long term" is more than 3 months. So, you were saying....

Where did you get that 3 months from? Development in IT takes time.
I was saying just one thing: Holders will at least be waiting for the platform release and profit distribution. We will then decide whether the project is a good investment or not and whether to keep it or not.
calvinstm

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:57:57 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 10:11:30 PM by calvinstm

Lol... Are you guys serious?Huh  Did you guys actually read the answers to the questions? Grin Grin Grin   To me personally, the answers are great and pretty revealing.  For instance, Jani has just confirmed that public launch of the platform will most likely occur within weeks! Grin

[–]JagXF 9 points 8 hours ago
When will ICN investors get Beta access for the platform? I missed the beta signup date but I'm holding ~50,000 ICN (not a small amount) but haven't received any invitation yet.

[–]jani8x 13 points 7 hours ago
You can expect to get in this month.

[–]jani8x 3 points 4 hours ago*
The 6k list of beta users we already have is enough to fully test and launch ICNX. We will not be acquiring any more beta users.

[–]jani8x 4 points 2 hours ago
Yes - we want at least 6k beta users before public launch in order to fully test the platform. Yes - it will open to non-ICO participants - they are actually on the waiting list.

[–]jani8x 8 points 6 hours ago
The development of the platform is progressing really well. While beta users are accessing the platform we are carefully monitoring all parameters and improving and fine tuning behind the scenes.

[–]jani8x 4 points 2 hours ago
The platform is designed with scalability in mind from day 1. Beta users are investing real money, so every feature needs to be thoroughly tested within this group before it goes live to the public.

Let me interpret it for you:

According to the Iconomi Roadmap: "Users that applied for the beta testing program will be added first, then investors based on the amount invested in the ICO (followed by public launch), and then everybody else."

We're one giant step closer to the public launch.  Don't play into FUDDers' hands when we're so close to public launch!
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:58:54 PM

Internet is awesome.

I will try to translate:
In crypto, lunch money investments is not more than 3 months. After that we need to sell with profit, or we won't have more lunch money to play with.
And then we have nothing better to do all day, so we may just keep posting the same posts over and over again.

Here is a crypto world investors challenge for you:
https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI#balances

check the first page and tell me how much of them think that long term investment is 3 months of development?
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:08:04 PM

I can understand the frustration of traders, every shit coin is pumping right now... even those without devs?!
so its feel like we are missing the moon boat.

But I think this project have huge potentials and soon market will reverse.

HOLD

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: