Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

bitcoin opens great opportunities for working online and easy to use by anyone, bitcoin can also benefit more quickly than other businesses, so we believe in online work with bitcoin.
But to make a business be successful you need to be a professional, need to be dedicated to your site, service, only this way you will achieve your goal. Grin
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

exactly . I was lucky to get a bitcoin when it was low priced. At present, the bitocin is going up very fast. So I have been considered successful. And if for a long time will I still be able to harvest such profits? Or is this just my luck?
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

If you consider trading as a bitcoin business then I'm directly involved in this business. I use localbitcoins for most of my trades and in the last one year, I made roughly $3700 profits. That's not bad for me. Success in trading depends on patience and luck.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
The success of business comes from the bitcoin. Business man are tend to used it and do it strategic in their field.Thats why they earned bigger money from it. All they need is to focus your goal in life. Dont loose hope if its goes down. Always think positive when it comes to business.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Depending on the products or service you offer together with the community who want to get involve with your service or products it will give you profit, as bitcoin user now are getting bigger many will search online and people on ground, service or businesses accepting bitcoin as primary or alternative means of payment. For any business to be successful,  all you need is hard work.

You are right, success depends on how hard working you are and what kinds of services and products you are offering not just in this industry but also in others. But obviously, making a business in this industry is more better specially now that the numbers of people getting involved in cryptos are increasing. This will only mean that they would want to use their bitcoins into getting the services they want or buying the things that they want without the hassle of converting into fiat.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

I think I also interested in bitcoin in how it works to a business that's why I try it since I started joining it by doing it to my own house in my country and many people also encourage me about that business to bitcoin.

in my opinion One company can generate a lot of profit while others may lose. It all depends on what the business is and what goods / services they offer.
At time of writing, the BTC market cap reached more than $ 16.2 billion. Obviously BTC market is growing.
However, the success of an independent business depends heavily on the nature of the business itself.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Businesses integrated with Bitcoin or the Blockchain technology is much more innovative and lucrative. To make a success story out of such innovative move, one needs to enter a business with its goods or services in greater demand. For example, integrating bitcoin as a medium of exchange in a pharmacy shop, hotel, car repairs etc. With such businesses, it is always set that transactions will flow thereby yielding good returns in the long run.

Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

in the bitcoin of many businesses involved in it. this will produce results for bitcoin users, especially with hard work, patience, persistence to do bitcoin business.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

If you've joined bitcoin since one year ago. The advantage that you get up to now, I can not imagine, must be very abundant. From the start, bitcoin prices are still very few up to now the price is fantastic. Bitcoin has brought and granted the title of success to many people. If bitcoin is used for business I do not think it supports, because of the government ban on the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin is more suitable to be invested.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
I suppose it depends heavily on the type of business, if we are talking about a business that is directly related to bitcoin like gambling or exchanges then it is very obvious that they are doing very well, if it is a business that is selling bitcoin related stuff like shirts then I think they are still doing very well, but if you have a business that is completely unrelated to bitcoin then I cannot see it getting a lot of bitcoin.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

I suppose it depends heavily on the type of business, if we are talking about a business that is directly related to bitcoin like gambling or exchanges then it is very obvious that they are doing very well, if it is a business that is selling bitcoin related stuff like shirts then I think they are still doing very well, but if you have a business that is completely unrelated to bitcoin then I cannot see it getting a lot of bitcoin.

For me the success of the business is at the hand of the leader or the manager and also with the help of the supporters or a buyers. As of now many people want to buy or joined the bitcoin. That is a signal that it will last at the end
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

I think this really depends on what you are doing or what services are you doing. Most of the good profitable bitcoin businesses is exchangers and gambling sites in which I think is a lot of them but some are only being popular, well if we add other sites involving crpyto that is a huge number. An I think bitcoin businesses is more on bitcoin users so that may not be that popular but from the price pumps that is happening, they are earning some good profits.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin has been successful in online business. Many people earn money by doing business online. Earning money from bitcoin and living a beautiful life. So I think, bitcoin has achieved success in his business.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

Depending on the products or service you offer together with the community who want to get involve with your service or products it will give you profit, as bitcoin user now are getting bigger many will search online and people on ground, service or businesses accepting bitcoin as primary or alternative means of payment. For any business to be successful,  all you need is hard work.
Hard work is mandatory and for the success of bitcoin all the people will have to use bitcoin as their regular currency. When the payment mode is in bitcoin and the receiver accepting bitcoin then we would understand that bitcoin now is the only digital currency of the world. Already many big companies have started accepting bitcoin as their payment.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin has been successful in online business. Many people earn money by doing business online. Earning money from bitcoin and living a beautiful life. So I think, bitcoin has achieved success in his business.
Bitcoin is a success and people earning money is a different thing, why? because bitcoin is just a tool and we treat it as a currency
where we can use for online transaction. I know a lot of people who are using bitcoin but they are not making money, instead they lose hard
because they love to gamble.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
VZ Chains

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Some companies uses Cryptocurrency (mosty Bitcoin) payment options. I doubt it is very profitable for them and widely used, tho I think it is good marketing for them.
Hope soon the situation will change!
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

The successes behind Bitcoins business and trade is lot of patience and efforts.Mostly people think Bitcoin easy and will be rich in days but its wrong we change the mentality and dont rely on shortcuts and follow the process. People who became millionaire in Bitcoin platform they hold couple of years and made possible amendments to reach the goal.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Bitcoin provides many benefits to its fans. In addition to its active movement bitcoin is also useful as a side job online.
We have been presenting and acting in the market since many years and have seen and gone through hard processes and achieved success however the present time says that the only success we are observing in the market is unique and accessible that can change the life and convert it from poverty to success. Those are successful who are using Bitcoin.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

If you are confident in your knowledge of the market and the prices of cryptocurrencies, their trends, then why not use all your skills to put bitcoin on the basis of earnings. The road by walking! Good luck  Cool
I think it is not easy to use bitcoin to make more money. It depends on the needs and if someone doesn’t accept bitcoin as his payment and he is not interested in bitcoin trading then all skills are in vain. The time will come that all the people will use bitcoin and then one can use his skills and tactics of making money through bitcoin. By this way bitcoin business can be improved.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

it seems that it depends on what business you want and you can produce what you can so they can buy and pay you using bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can only be used to people who can use bitcoin payment only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: