Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:48:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 27106 times)
Epimetheus

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

Yes this is absolutely ture that bitcoin have a bright future but it has also a uncertain present in many countries like china, Bangladesh, Ecuador etc. Today's society want cashless while they shopping their goods, cloths etc. And in this mean time bitcoin provide them such opportunity. The rising prices of bitcoin attracts more and more investors day by day. Their is various way by which you can earn money by using bitcoin some the way are holding the bitcoin at the sell it when its price is high. Some other way are mining, tradiyng, bitcoin faucet etc.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cr_liev

Activity: 140

technical researches, new technologies, traveling

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies is a future but not too soon. Traditional money will not disappear in the next 50 years, so you can be rich with your crypto savings, though don't forget about the real world

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:46:20 PM

Cryptocurrencies is a future but not too soon. Traditional money will not disappear in the next 50 years, so you can be rich with your crypto savings, though don't forget about the real world
well i believe it is really hard to predict money earlier specially in cryptocurrency because it is not really predictable its price is unstable and we dont know when will the crypto currency end. But in my part i believe that this was really become a future money because of some high tehcnology that provided by an internet connection but i guess it count a decade to make this happen.because people around or maybe some people is not a believer of cryptocurrency.

bribed

Activity: 56

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:51:06 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

I suppose yes, BUT maybe not by holding every coin that is out there. Cryptocurrencys still have a long way ahead of them until they will be accepted and / or regulated as legit payment method. Thus many coins will not be suitable for the future and will die off. The ones who picked the winners will definitely be rich. I wish all of us to pick these winners!

robinsonnde

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

You should spend much on crypto because it's really hard to get good profit on Bitcoin for now, so it's a good start with new cryptocurrency.
LDenis555

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:06:29 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
absolutely positive attitude to the cryptocurrency and I do not think that it will explode when. it is possible that it will lose its popularity a little, but it definitely will not go away at all
CarnagexD

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:09:14 PM

I will not exactly say it is the future, but it definitely have the potential to give you a lot of money in the future if you play it right. If you are just bag holding a lot of  scam coins/crypto, then you are up for a big disappointment. But if you are holding some good crypto, then you can be rich in the near future.
We can really say that bitcoin has the potential to make it's users rich and have a lot of money in the future. But ofcourse it will just happen if things are right and if the user is responsible for every action regarding in earning his or her bitcoin. But also we need to be careful cryptocurrency is also risky because we might be expecting a big profit but it will turn out to crash. So yes we just need to play it cool.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
pinkpanther03

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:59:08 PM

I really do believed that there are some few altcoins which has a better future like Ethereum, waves, Myst, Utrust, and others which I think it can also give to anyone here a profit anyhow if they buy then hold it in a long term.

djablom1

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

I agree with you it is the future and we all need to take from the chance we are getting because of bitcoin but still a lot of people do not know about bitcoin and i think if people would have known and trusted they had easily invested in bitcoin.

[[[ PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence ]]]
[[[ PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]]]
> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <
yulionoo

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

but people never wait until next time. now bitcoin use for make money.
they leave their real job to fight with bitcoin. and get what they want. much people success with bitcoin now. dont wait for tomorrow, just do it now.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:44:18 PM

well, it's quite possible but here all crypto has not a good performance so probably we can say that it  depend on their performance that is it really possible or not to make money from it in future.

This is why you still have to study every coin before you invest. This technology is really our future and if you want to make money out of it then you should start learning now how to accumulate good coins.

rosepetals

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:57:49 AM

Theres is a great possibility that with crypto there is a future like bitcoin that is highly known in the society,digital money already exist and its existence depends on how we accept it and use it in every individual.
As of this moment where cryptos became famous through its different flatforms many were interested to invest thats why while it soars high everyone must take advantage to earn it and keep it for future use,we must not take panic if its value goes down because it probably pumps up because bitcoin was the strongest of all cryptocurrencies.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Kolly

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:49:47 AM

Yes i experience the goodness of crypto gives to my life rightnow.since i join in any crypto currencies my life change i can buy what ever i want.and i help people who in need.
Sled

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:55:50 AM

well, it's quite possible but here all crypto has not a good performance so probably we can say that it  depend on their performance that is it really possible or not to make money from it in future.

This is why you still have to study every coin before you invest. This technology is really our future and if you want to make money out of it then you should start learning now how to accumulate good coins.
I agree to that and that is what should the people do in order to get the good coins and involved in the great revolution of the technology in the future. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become the key for improving our future and it is a must for the people in the world to know what is cryptocurrencies and what are the benefits of getting it.

SugaryHeaven

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:57:07 AM

not panicking...however. just want to be kept informed with a term from our friendly neighborhood dev.
Semaj123

Activity: 42

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:23:55 AM

I agree to that and that is what should the people do in order to get the good coins and involved in the great revolution of the technology in the future. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become the key for improving our future and it is a must for the people in the world to know what is cryptocurrencies and what are the benefits of getting it.

When crypto was emerge many jop opportunity has been added like Dapp.So many altcoins also has been created that gives the people many options to choose from. In this case we can earn money buy applying different ICO to be created.

CyberGypsy

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:00:01 AM

Maybe this is actually the outcome. The impact of bitcoin within the crypto globe has alter the model of forex. It's very promising although unstable. But people who are connect with it thinks that the future is bright with bitcoin.
Visbay

Activity: 233

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

It will literally be the start of the future because cryptocurrency is a digital money which means it cannot be seen nor touch. The world will start to do such things just like that, and the world qill be all digital. So we, the people qhp already know that this exist, we must take advantage to this because it van gives us a heads start in the future. We must hold as many as possible because in the future it will be the one who will be using. Especially bitcoins because maybe un that time bitcoins value will be much more expensive.
Yes I agree with you that crypto is the future and we need to make money here I’m also doing investment here and I make a lot of money here since I join bitcoin it change my life and now I have my own business before bitcoin my life was full of problems but now I’m very happy in my life and it’s just because of bitcoin so thank you bitcoin.

MikePCarr

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

At least 20 years or more to see all bitcoin to be mined completely. Since the bitcoin price is increased all of the people are get into bitcoin only to mine and get the higher profit dude. You have to choose the right miner to become the one of the person in among them.
Now bitcoin price is not going higher dude. It bumped to 7k and now back to same value previously we saw.
georgiyfo

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

Cryptocurrency can be a large leap in conditions of economic climate and monetary system. It will adjust the way individuals transact and the way we spend money its the most efficient and quickly, thats why a good deal of buyers are attracted to engage in function in crytocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.