Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:54:15 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:20:22 PM by ponch85

Officially inform you that will be available free demo. We anticipate a forecast from March 1 until today

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

Demo!

From the 1 April you will have the possibility to try the demo of CryptoForecast, completely free.

The demo will be available for all the April month (it will end on 30 April included)

As a demo you will be able to get only the data from 1 January 2017 to 30 April 2017.

Are you ready? Smiley

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
paijoe

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:54:45 AM

Demo!

From the 1 April you will have the possibility to try the demo of CryptoForecast, completely free.

The demo will be available for all the April month (it will end on 30 April included)

As a demo you will be able to get only the data from 1 January 2017 to 30 April 2017.

Are you ready? Smiley
a yay captain  Wink

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
JonHind

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

ANN looks good in which all exchanges would the coin be listed ?
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

Officially inform you that will be available free demo for the whole period of time ICO. We anticipate a forecast from March 1 until today

Interesting project, will look for development and ico.

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
puffer

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

Interesting project, will look for development and ico.

We are carrying out the last of the platform test for the reception of crowdfunding, we will publish the start date ico on the opening post.
Please be patient, we will be able in the short to communicate the names of the escrows and details for participating in the crowdunding.

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:13:02 PM

no launch  Huh
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:21:52 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:21:42 PM by ponch85

ANN looks good in which all exchanges would the coin be listed ?

The token will be listed on exchanges, we think that in 1-2 months this is possible, because with CFT you can access the platform.

no launch  Huh

Starting tomorrow, April 1, a DEMO will be available 30 days in order to test the application and start getting comfortable with it.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 11:20:25 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 12:01:01 AM by SebastianJu

I was asked by ponch85, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of CFT Coins.

The escrow address should not be used as a direct deposit address. Instead you will use the service provided by the issuer and he will provide you with a unique investment address. Those investment addresses will be held by Dabs and he will regularly, when a threshold is met, forward the coins to the escrow address. Please check that your funds find their way from your investment address to the escrow address directly.

I will escrow the ICO with a multisig address 2 of 3. The keys are held by Dabs, ponch85 and myself.

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms.

Who am I?

I am SebastianJu an escrow on Bitcointalk since years. I am not connected to the issuer or the coin and I'm an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the service, the Wallet and the CFT Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is useful, waiting times already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening because there is time to show the validity of the ICO.

Devs will release a 30 days demo for all before and during the ico, so people will see what the application is able to do. The ico will run from april the 7th and the demo from april the 1st to april the 30th.
The complete finished software will be released immediately after the ico ends.

Minimum investment will be 100 Bitcoins. If ICO fails to reach that goal then a refund will be initiated.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is only an observation address, please don't send to that address directly!

This is a 2 of 3 multisig address where the keys are held by Dabs, ponch85 and myself. This secures the ico funds even more because more people have to agree to send coins out of the escrow address.

The escrow address is:
Code:
34JhQgFd2S1U8YmRe8bPmE5zKdioeNHFec

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BEFORE SENDING ANYTHiNG please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
170331 This is the escrow address for the ICO of CFT Coins and the escrow address is 34JhQgFd2S1U8YmRe8bPmE5zKdioeNHFec
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HH7oJ8dPmTnhrfUQk+vVxKAqcWdaUlQYk5wu0Qv8xiVrEanKvEHPchvrpymiUFeh3DAOzNIcbcipS4KZDgdY0MU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify or with https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work a refund means for an escrow.

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way (Does not work with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Try to not send from an exchange. Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof that you sent bitcoins. This is the case when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case it would be better to send the coins to your own wallet first and then from there to the escrow address. Your own wallet where you can sign messages with.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way (Works with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640 for my username. When you add the 4 last digits of your userid as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from the real investor. You wouldn't want this to happen with your investment also.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for the (potential real) owner of that investment and for me. You would want that I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Refundfee

Since the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened by that investor, and looks like this:

Minimum fee of 0.01 BTC or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this. You might lower the size a bit but it must be near the escrow address or the link to the investment website:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
Check if your investment is forwarded to the escrow address and alarm me when this did not happen!

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest so that a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety I can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791709.msg18409823#msg18409823

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform me quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.

The investment is going through a website held by you, the dev. So dev please post this above the investment address the investor can see on your website.

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest so that a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety I can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791709.msg18409823#msg18409823

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:34:35 AM

About spreadsheet, if you follow the rules, youre in!

Ill start updates after ICO begin! All past week will count!

Keep tunned!
if i failed any week  what i do next week ?
blockexplorer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

SCAM 100%

Crazy how people are in rush to steal money from other people with this shitty ico.
shame

Also escrow seb was already involved in shittie ico project in past.
thanks, but NO
puffer

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

SCAM 100%

Crazy how people are in rush to steal money from other people with this shitty ico.
shame

Also escrow seb was already involved in shittie ico project in past.
thanks, but NO

thanks for the polished and detailed analysis of the project, said in an elderly and so professional, we are gratified, good speech, good. It s nice to receive criticism from highly qualified people.

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

I was asked by ponch85, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of CFT Coins.

The escrow address should not be used as a direct deposit address. Instead you will use the service provided by the issuer and he will provide you with a unique investment address. Those investment addresses will be held by Dabs and he will regularly, when a threshold is met, forward the coins to the escrow address. Please check that your funds find their way from your investment address to the escrow address directly.

I will escrow the ICO with a multisig address 2 of 3. The keys are held by Dabs, ponch85 and myself.

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms.

Who am I?

I am SebastianJu an escrow on Bitcointalk since years. I am not connected to the issuer or the coin and I'm an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the service, the Wallet and the CFT Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is useful, waiting times already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening because there is time to show the validity of the ICO.

Devs will release a 30 days demo for all before and during the ico, so people will see what the application is able to do. The ico will run from april the 7th and the demo from april the 1st to april the 30th.
The complete finished software will be released immediately after the ico ends.

Minimum investment will be 100 Bitcoins. If ICO fails to reach that goal then a refund will be initiated.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is only an observation address, please don't send to that address directly!

This is a 2 of 3 multisig address where the keys are held by Dabs, ponch85 and myself. This secures the ico funds even more because more people have to agree to send coins out of the escrow address.

The escrow address is:
Code:

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BEFORE SENDING ANYTHiNG please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
170331 This is the escrow address for the ICO of CFT Coins and the escrow address is 34JhQgFd2S1U8YmRe8bPmE5zKdioeNHFec
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HH7oJ8dPmTnhrfUQk+vVxKAqcWdaUlQYk5wu0Qv8xiVrEanKvEHPchvrpymiUFeh3DAOzNIcbcipS4KZDgdY0MU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify or with https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work a refund means for an escrow.

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way (Does not work with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Try to not send from an exchange. Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof that you sent bitcoins. This is the case when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case it would be better to send the coins to your own wallet first and then from there to the escrow address. Your own wallet where you can sign messages with.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way (Works with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640 for my username. When you add the 4 last digits of your userid as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from the real investor. You wouldn't want this to happen with your investment also.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for the (potential real) owner of that investment and for me. You would want that I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Refundfee

Since the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened by that investor, and looks like this:

Minimum fee of 0.01 BTC or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this. You might lower the size a bit but it must be near the escrow address or the link to the investment website:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
Check if your investment is forwarded to the escrow address and alarm me when this did not happen!

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform me quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.

The investment is going through a website held by you, the dev. So dev please post this above the investment address the investor can see on your website.

Quoted
pappomappo

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

Agree,
Will not touch this, smells scam miles away.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

The ICO began at March,right?

How many coins have been raised so far?
puffer

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Agree,
Will not touch this, smells scam miles away.

Herr Professor thank you for the deep analysis.

The ICO began at March,right?

How many coins have been raised so far?

The crowdfunding will start on 10th of April c.y..

tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

Good concept for forecast, it is like Augur right? The minimum threshold is doable, but do you have escrow?
pappomappo

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

Funny how devs here posting pics of user acrivity that made post.

Scam confirmed.

If you made a negative post here devs will post you screen activity.
Probably they think that a rank on forum gives more professionality that personal skills.

Don't worry, will not write again here,i already understand all here.
puffer

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

Funny how devs here posting pics of user acrivity that made post.

Scam confirmed.

If you made a negative post here devs will post you screen activity.
Probably they think that a rank on forum gives more professionality that personal skills.

Don't worry, will not write again here,i already understand all here.

What if i say thank you for bumping the thread  ?
If i was the mod here i would warn you to post SCAM without any justification.
Have you read the rules of the forum ?

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I confirm the multi-signature address: 34JhQgFd2S1U8YmRe8bPmE5zKdioeNHFec

Dabs
2017-04-01
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=dw/r
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I confirm the multi-signature address: 34JhQgFd2S1U8YmRe8bPmE5zKdioeNHFec

Dabs
2017-04-01
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=dw/r
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

The list of deposit addresses held under escrow with me can be found on this link:

https://pastebin.com/EgEPWXqV

Dabs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: