Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥  (Read 164773 times)
Murtiya

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:59:58 AM

Is there any linux version??

Do not use it, it will steal your shares.
NikWing

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

it's like running in a circle ...

-> "it will steal shares" -> "patch it, then it won't" -> "it will steal shares" -> "patch it, then it won't"  ->

Huh

I wish I could test versus / compare with the SGminer thing ...
AYMOH

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:17:03 PM

NOT WORK WITH V9.8
Bwtmn7

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

If you want no fee, why don't use sgminer-gm?

I actually do - with a kernel I wrote myself in GCN assembly. Faster and more stable than Claymore's. So why did I patch the *nix version of his miner, I hear you thinking... Simply because he attempted to stop folks from doing it, and it was a fun challenge. I'd lose hashrate going to Claymore's... and that's before accounting for fee.
How fast is it on GCN2/3/4/5?
Millenium Falcon (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:59:37 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:16:21 PM by Millenium Falcon

Hello, I was offline for a while, but please give me proofs that I steal your shares? PM me or answer this message please

MilleniumFalcon, the person who wrote the software is stealing shares with this software.
I do not do it, but you may have low hashrate because of your PC latency, shares from miners goes to NoFee software, it open packet analyze it and make a new TCP packet again. It takes 1ms in my PC, but I do not know how long at your. I made it using C++ to make it as fast as possible.
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

I'm have program NoDevFee with silent mode

Inbox me.

What do you mean under the silent mode?
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

Millenium Falcon hi, when will be version for claymore 9.8 ? or 7.1 nodevfee works well?
I am very busy now I do not think I will make new version, I develop it when I have a spare time. Just test it with 9.8. I am busy in 3D mapping field during my spare time now.
rzrwolf

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:22:27 PM

Millenium Falcon hi, when will be version for claymore 9.8 ? or 7.1 nodevfee works well?
I am very busy now I do not think I will make new version, I develop it when I have a spare time. Just test it with 9.8. I am busy in 3D mapping field during my spare time now.

It seems 7.1 version is not working with latest claymore ver. 9.8. It doesnt even say "ethereum mining detected" or something..
Zucca

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

Hello, I was offline for a while, but please give me proofs that I steal your shares? PM me or answer this message please

MilleniumFalcon, the person who wrote the software is stealing shares with this software.
I do not do it, but you may have low hashrate because of your PC latency, shares from miners goes to NoFee software, it open packet analyze it and make a new TCP packet again. It takes 1ms in my PC, but I do not know how long at your. I made it using C++ to make it as fast as possible.

I tried it in Windows for two days, it marginally reduced my avg hashrate. Previously my reported hasrate was 144 and avg was 135. Now the reported is 144 and the avg is 125.

Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:56:42 PM

I tried it in Windows for two days, it marginally reduced my avg hashrate. Previously my reported hasrate was 144 and avg was 135. Now the reported is 144 and the avg is 125.

Hmm, cpu utilization do you have when mining and NoFee software are active?
Zucca

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:46:13 PM

Hmm, cpu utilization do you have when mining and NoFee software are active?

Normally its 50-70%, but it sometimes grows to 98% for short time periods
20-26% System interrupts
20-36% (48% sometimes for for time periods) Microsoft Windows Search index
0-48% (same as above, normally 0 then grows to 48 for a moment) Microsoft software protection platform
2-5% eth dcr miner

I tried downgrading from claymore 9.7 to 9.5 in order to see if it was detected by the program, but the same results.
Zucca

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

Okay, I didnt let the miner run for long enough.
I am getting an average of 131, the reported is 143-144, and I used to have before using the tool 135-136.
I think that Claymore 9.7 notice about the devfee and reduces the hashrate without reporting it, downgrading to 9.5 improves the avg but is still not getting the expected value, there have to be another problem here.
tesar

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:46:36 AM

If you want no fee, why don't use sgminer-gm?

I actually do - with a kernel I wrote myself in GCN assembly. Faster and more stable than Claymore's. So why did I patch the *nix version of his miner, I hear you thinking... Simply because he attempted to stop folks from doing it, and it was a fun challenge. I'd lose hashrate going to Claymore's... and that's before accounting for fee.
How fast is it on GCN2/3/4/5?

I need to work on GCN 5 shit, and doesn't support GCN 1/2. Usually a couple % faster than Claymore's - I could test to get hard numbers again later, but it depends on if you're core or memory limited. My kernel is happy with higher memclocks than his, and also utilizes the core more efficiently, allowing me to drop it further without losing hash. I also hide the memory latency to some degree, meaning I lost hash slower than his miner did when the DAG got big.

Does sigminer work with Nvidia cards under windows?
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:23:58 AM

Lol first his hard drive with the source code bit the dust. Then when people call him out on stealing shares he had issues with getting online to discredit the claims.

You suck as a marketer and goodwill creator. You took a program people would still use if it meant 1 of the dev fee rounds went to you, and turned it into a program people are afraid to even run for fear of other nefarious shit going on under the hood.

I realized from beginning without even needing to sniff traffic you were stealing the shares from the "Real Devfee Mining" period, and that would've been all fine and dandy if you just said that.... But nope, you had to do it on the down low and not tell people, thus scare them away after you got exposed for hiding that truth.

Because really now, who offers people money to post about their program on forums... If you're not making money off it? That's the sole reason I realized from the start you're just a scammer at heart. Grab a brain with them coder skills, don't be like the FB fake profile people that use pics of girls with their ass n titties hanging out so you immediately know they're fake.
black0678

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:46:28 PM

I realized from beginning without even needing to sniff traffic you were stealing the shares from the "Real Devfee Mining" period, and that would've been all fine and dandy if you just said that.... But nope, you had to do it on the down low and not tell people, thus scare them away after you got exposed for hiding that truth.

Because really now, who offers people money to post about their program on forums... If you're not making money off it? That's the sole reason I realized from the start you're just a scammer at heart. Grab a brain with them coder skills, don't be like the FB fake profile people that use pics of girls with their ass n titties hanging out so you immediately know they're fake.

Are you on claymore's team lol? Stop being salty over a thing that you didnt even sure of. Im not a programmer but The losing share problem isnt a new thing and many people using no devfee patches like this(not only this) have reported reduced hashrate/share sometimes its not the makers who is to blame, claymore isnt stupid and his program has some sort of foolproof even after you patch it and it needs more workaround to perfectly run the miner optimal without fees so. Even some people recommend to use ethminer instead with mods its reported have equal speed with claymore. Its hard to share this kind of knowledge and share it publicly look at many ppl posting in this thread for example, some of them have find the solutions to hack this miner and yet all they do is just bragging and talking bullshit in this thread without helping. The OP here are quite active and answering all the question as much as he could. Thats why there are so many patches bcs it isnt something you do in one night and alone. Its pathetic to see ppl like your in this thread why do u even go in if you think this is a scam lol
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:10:23 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 02:03:15 AM by Crate Mayne

Are you on claymore's team lol? Stop being salty over a thing that you didnt even sure of. Im not a programmer but The losing share problem isnt a new thing and many people using no devfee patches like this(not only this) have reported reduced hashrate/share sometimes its not the makers who is to blame, claymore isnt stupid and his program has some sort of foolproof even after you patch it and it needs more workaround to perfectly run the miner optimal without fees so. Even some people recommend to use ethminer instead with mods its reported have equal speed with claymore. Its hard to share this kind of knowledge and share it publicly look at many ppl posting in this thread for example, some of them have find the solutions to hack this miner and yet all they do is just bragging and talking bullshit in this thread without helping. The OP here are quite active and answering all the question as much as he could. Thats why there are so many patches bcs it isnt something you do in one night and alone. Its pathetic to see ppl like your in this thread why do u even go in if you think this is a scam lol

Yes, how terrible of me to point out the dev has no scruples. How terrible of me to highlight that he intentionally hid his motives behind the program Sad Other devs have no problem laying it right out in the open they take a cut for their work, and we openly accept that... But bad me for harping on the fact this dev thinks the underhanded route was the way to go. Then also adding fuel to the fire by lying his ass off every time someone pointed it out. Bad me, good Falcon.

And yes, apparently me trying out various no dev fee programs/proxies to avoid giving the dev fee away means I'm on Claymore's team  Huh

Is this you, Falcon?  Grin
doktor83

Activity: 2534
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:00:22 AM

IMO, this method will ALWAYS eventually get fucked by Claymore. His endgame will be convincing enough pools to use TLS until he can force his miner (reasonably) to NEVER mine unless it's over a TLS connection...

At this point, only my method will work - which is basically patching the Linux version to NOT slow down the miner if "-nofee 1" is given. Well, I guess you could also force it to never fee mine, but this would be more difficult. If I had gone this route, I would have tricked his timer - basically, so it mined devfee for one second or less before switching back to you, as it *thinks* it's been devfee mining for longer.

TLS is not a problem..just saying Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
black0678

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:56:46 PM

Yes, how terrible of me to point out the dev has no scruples. How terrible of me to highlight that he intentionally hide his motives behind the program Sad Other devs have no problem laying it right out in the open they take a cut for their work, and we openly accept that... But bad me for harping on the fact this dev thinks the underhanded route was the way to go. Then also adding fuel to the fire by lying his ass off every time someone pointed it out. Bad me, good Falcon.

And yes, apparently me trying out various no dev fee programs/proxies to avoid giving the dev fee away means I'm on Claymore's team  Huh

Is this you, Falcon?  Grin

i dont even remember who the OP is if i dont go to first page but im using claymore 9.8 currently with devfee and i still never try these kind of programs but ive been searching everywhere and its always have a problems and bugs with these nofee patches, well if you think like that with this patch i think you will think the same with all the nofee patches that even on github im seeing people have problems bugs and this losing share things or even reduced hashrates, thats why im thinking that i will change to ethminer next with mods.
NikWing

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:22:34 AM

I'd also like to try these out
I see no dag speed degradation on my R9 Nano, but I see it on the RX580. AMD's new driver does not work here -_-

sgminer crashes  or doesn't start working with the R9 Nano.

Ethminer + patches, I just don't know where to find the correct informations and usually people just ignore questions about these things ... not for the 1st time on bitcointalk.org

ste1

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:57:18 PM

Can you share the source code?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: