Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:08:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥  (Read 164774 times)
demion90

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:27:00 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 07:47:52 AM by demion90

New version just is for reporting errors to determine what wrong. If something goes wrong (like Windows or Antivirus software blocks it, or wrong setup) it will show message box.
phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

any one used it, tell me use it or not?
DogeEconomist

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:16:24 AM

Such effort and trouble to skip a lousy 1-2% fee. Imagine if people simply put as much effort into producing competing software with less/no dev fee.

I'll stick with the original and allow the fee so as to encourage further development & innovation.
demion90

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

Its 100 line code app, made in few hours, such effort Wink You are doing right thing though, respect developer. I dont think his income will decrease much if dozen people use nodevfee, look at his dev fee wallets. I also think donations should be by free will, not forced fees and programs open sourced for futher development & innovation.
bowjol

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:02:38 AM

New version just is for reporting errors to determine what wrong. If something goes wrong (like Windows or Antivirus software blocks it, or wrong setup) it will show message box.

Still not working in my setup.
demion90

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:14:29 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:12:42 AM by demion90

I am repeating myself already. If it doesnt work there are 2 steps you can try.

1) Download Test Log DLL, run for few hours send me nodevfeeLog.txt
If Test Log DLL doesnt work (no nodevfeeLog.txt)
2) Download Error Report DLL and message box should appear with error number.
Otherwise I cant help no more.

https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee

Edit: Update links.
bowjol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

Where to download it?
Lowernlower

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

Where to download it?

If you didn’t happen to find it a few pages back, here:

Test Log Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6aSrIo2Pi0eZGdtRXF3QXFXaDg/view?usp=sharing
Lowernlower

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

1) Download Test Log DLL, run for few hours send me nodevfeeLog.txt - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6aSrIo2Pi0eZGdtRXF3QXFXaDg/view?usp=sharing
2) Download Error Report DLL and message box should appear with error number. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6aSrIo2Pi0edDNOdnB3c2RKTkU/view?usp=sharing

Edit : Added links.

demion90,

I like what you've done here. Smiley I use a miner client (AwesomeMiner) and it generates the bat file on the fly (among other cool things). You can add miner command arguments and you can have it auto start an external bat or exe. No combination of any of that is working for me. In fact in your standard version, test log version and error report version, all I get is a quick DOS flash?

Am I missing something? Or do you have an idea how to run it stand alone (not in the original miner bat file)?

Thanks.
demion90

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:47:04 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 10:46:44 PM by demion90

- Created github repository.
- Message box error reporting.
- Automatic logging when nodevfeeLog.txt file exists. (Create nodevfeeLog.txt file in same directory to enable logging / delete to disable)
- Support eth-proxy Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 0 default).
- Support qtminer Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 1). (Not really tested)
- To make it work after miner restart add option -r 1 to bat file and create reboot.bat with exactly same parameters nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS -r 1
(Havent tested much either Grin)

---

I have no solution for external miners clients right now, you can try google some DLL injector (be careful with that) and just set task to inject nodevfeeDll.dll to EthDcrMiner64.exe constantly.
Lowernlower

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:46:58 PM

- Created github repository.
- Message box error reporting.
- Automatic logging when nodevfeeLog.txt file exists. (Create nodevfeeLog.txt file in same directory to enable logging / delete to disable)
- Support eth-proxy Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 0 default).
- Support qtminer Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 1). (Not really tested)

---

To make it work after miner restart add option -r 1 to bat file and create reboot.bat with exactly same parameters nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS -r 1.
Havent tested much, seems to work though Grin

Sorry I have no solution for external miners clients right now, you can try google some DLL injector (be careful with that) and just set task to inject nodevfeeDll.dll to EthDcrMiner64.exe constantly.

Thanks for getting back to me. And nice "official" on Github.

Using that latest version NoDevFee_v0.2_x64, I made a dummy bat file with it to try and call at the same time at startup. It just includes your exe and my wallet address just to see how it would act. I at least now get a pop up "CreateProcessW error #2".

The miner doenst crash ever, its just that I'm never exposed to the actual finalized miner bat file. AwesomeMiner adds all of its own variables and options and auto starts it/monitors it, etc.

Did that error give any hints at all?

Thanks again.
demion90

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

Using that latest version NoDevFee_v0.2_x64, I made a dummy bat file with it to try and call at the same time at startup. It just includes your exe and my wallet address just to see how it would act. I at least now get a pop up "CreateProcessW error #2".
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
2 (0x2)
The system cannot find the file specified.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681382(v=vs.85).aspx

Current version of nodevfee doesnt inject in already running / launched by 3rd party miner. It should be located in same directory as EthDcrMiner64.exe and should run it by bat file nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_PARAMETRS. You can inject nodevfeeDll.dll (no need for nodevfee.exe) in already running EthDcrMiner64.exe manually using external 3rd party DLL Injector if you know what you are doing though. Also need to inject right away after start, because it takes your wallet from first connect packets. I can not suggest trustworthy DLL Injector tool right now, need to google and test. Be careful with that (dont download viruses Grin)
Snowykingdom

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:28:24 AM

Found this video on youtube, he's using demion's patch, very nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGC9AcaSrcA&feature=youtu.be
doktor83

Activity: 2576
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

Found this video on youtube, he's using demion's patch, very nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGC9AcaSrcA&feature=youtu.be

probably he created it.
Funny, the description says THE ONLY working patch. lol.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Lowernlower

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:38:42 PM

ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
2 (0x2)
The system cannot find the file specified.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681382(v=vs.85).aspx

Current version of nodevfee doesnt inject in already running / launched by 3rd party miner. It should be located in same directory as EthDcrMiner64.exe and should run it by bat file nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_PARAMETRS. You can inject nodevfeeDll.dll (no need for nodevfee.exe) in already running EthDcrMiner64.exe manually using external 3rd party DLL Injector if you know what you are doing though. Also need to inject right away after start, because it takes your wallet from first connect packets. I can not suggest trustworthy DLL Injector tool right now, need to google and test. Be careful with that (dont download viruses Grin)

Just a little update to using this with an external miner client. You were right, a quick read shows many viruses and other packaged bad things when it comes to utilities like this. I found a good one called ExtremeInjectorv3. It has an auto inject feature when it detects the exe running and I can have my miner client (AwesomeMiner) auto start this each time prior to starting/restarting the miner.

So after all of that and some trial and error and waiting, it works, some of the time. It only works when the devfee connects to ethermine which of course I have. When it connects to any other pool it looks like it still uses my wallet though, which is weird.

Maybe I am still getting those shares but I just can’t see them because I don’t have an account at those other pools? Or maybe they're just wasted as I wont get a payout from a pool I'm not registered on. I wonder what I'm lacking or whats different about how your tool forces it to use only my pool (ethermine)?

Thanks.
demion90

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:28:30 PM

Current version does not support redirecting other pools, if dev fee switch pools. I created experimental version, but it needs extensive testing and a bit more difficult setup. You need NoDevFee v0.2.2a x64 version. Create nodevfeeWallet.txt and write there your wallet, create nodevfeePools.txt and manually write there pool count, your main pool and list of dev fee pools which needs redirection. All files should be in same directory as miner! (EthDcrMiner64.exe) More info here: https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee/issues/2
Lowernlower

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:40:57 PM

Current version does not support redirecting other pools, if dev fee switch pools. I created experimental version, but it needs extensive testing and a bit more difficult setup. You need NoDevFee v0.2.2a x64 version. Create nodevfeeWallet.txt and write there your wallet, create nodevfeePools.txt and manually write there pool count, your main pool and list of dev fee pools which needs redirection. All files should be in same directory as miner! (EthDcrMiner64.exe) More info here: https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee/issues/2

Wow so you’re already on that too! I for some reason thought your utility forced it to your pool/wallet. So this is an issue for anyone not just me with an external miner client. I’ll give that experimental version a shot. It looks simple enough, I just need to pull the logs and see what all pools/ports are used when devfee is being ran (sure hope that doesn't change often Undecided).

Thanks.
demion90

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

I for some reason thought your utility forced it to your pool/wallet. So this is an issue for anyone not just me with an external miner client.
Program is only forcing mining to your wallet, not redirecting pools. This is mostly issue when you use -allcoins / -allpools or mine Ethereum forks and devfee switch pools. Check if there are these parameters and do you really need them. I am mining ethereum solo mode on ethermine, devfee connects to exactly same server (eu2.ethermine.org) never noticed it switch server. Experimental version is meant to redirect all connections to your pool.
Lowernlower

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

I for some reason thought your utility forced it to your pool/wallet. So this is an issue for anyone not just me with an external miner client.
Program is only forcing mining to your wallet, not redirecting pools. This is mostly issue when you use -allcoins / -allpools or mine Ethereum forks and devfee switch pools. Check if there are these parameters and do you really need them. I am mining ethereum solo mode on ethermine, devfee connects to exactly same server (eu2.ethermine.org) never noticed it switch server. Experimental version is meant to redirect all connections to your pool.

No I don't use any of those and only mine Eth solo on US2.Ethermine, thats whats odd. I just did a scan thru the last week of logs and its only 4 pool variations total that are used. I'm about to set the experimental version up now redirecting them to my pool.
bowjol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Try new version download from github, it seems works but pool for devfee not always ethermine.

what do you mean mining solo mode on ethermine?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: