Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406950 times)
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1246
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:17:41 AM

ı have also same waves adress :S

Yeah, well, they fucked up.
But it will be fixed.
Only thing is, they won't be able to estimate the early birds how many MGO they receive until the ICO is over.

yea ıts easy to see who send and how much send but wıll take tıme for them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:22:32 AM

ı have also same waves adress :S

Yeah, well, they fucked up.
But it will be fixed.
Only thing is, they won't be able to estimate the early birds how many MGO they receive until the ICO is over.

Dude. I feel your pain. It impacted me too. I sent Waves to that same address. I'm not sending anymore, that's for sure.

But I'm confident they will sort it out. And I think they'll do it before the ICO ends.

I was mainly just saying that I sensed Jack wasn't trying to sidestep this exact same issue when I asked about it on slack. The next few days will tell the tale as to whether it's resolved to everyone's satisfaction. I'm optimistic it will be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:23:33 AM

Big ICO, almost 5 million USD now. But I think big market cap may not be profitable?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:24:55 AM

Maybe I'm crazy, but: my payment address for the ICO is: 3PFGTJHuHpHBep1RChm9y8bFhW8qeXj1qdt

When I look at that address at http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PFGTJHuHpHBep1RChm9y8bFhW8qeXj1qdt I see many transactions coming in.
So multiple ICO participants are using this address.

I understand that's no problem because in the end, they can just return the MGO tokens to the address from which I sent my Waves.

But... How will MobileGO ever be able to calculate the estimate on how many tokens I get before the ICO is over? My ICO account is not in any way linked to my Waves sender address.

Actually... I think it makes no sense to create a MobileGO ICO account when you deposit Waves because nothing of it is used.

Sorry, flooded with messages my apologies.

So it's possible to do this because we know exactly how much waves was sent to us at each address. Since we have the waves address that sent us the coins, we can send the exact MobileGo to those same waves addresses since MobileGo exists on the waves platform.

Within the next 24 hours the address will be switched to a single address per user to stop this confusion. However, each waves investor will get their mobilego exactly based on the value when they sent to us.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

Big ICO, almost 5 million USD now. But I think big market cap may not be profitable?
MobileGo's profit model is linear. If we raise 5 million our mobile store profit will be based on the amount of gamers we can acquire via marketing with 2.5 million dollars (since 50% of funds go to marketing to acquire gamers to our existing mobile store https://play.gamecredits.com/). Each gamer costs about 1.5$ to acquire via marketing, and spends 3-5 dollars on average. That means the more gamers, the greater the profits. The greater the profits, the greater the buyback and burn of mobilego, and therefore the greater demand of mobilego.

Also more gamers will want to use MobileGo for the wager tournaments, wager matches, and virtual item exchanges it provides, furthering the demand of mobilego.

This crowdsale is unique in that it has an existing product launching within a month of the end of the crowdsale. The more money raised, the more quickly the gaming platform gets adopted and achieves higher profits.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:31:37 AM

Maybe I'm crazy, but: my payment address for the ICO is: 3PFGTJHuHpHBep1RChm9y8bFhW8qeXj1qdt

When I look at that address at http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PFGTJHuHpHBep1RChm9y8bFhW8qeXj1qdt I see many transactions coming in.
So multiple ICO participants are using this address.

I understand that's no problem because in the end, they can just return the MGO tokens to the address from which I sent my Waves.

But... How will MobileGO ever be able to calculate the estimate on how many tokens I get before the ICO is over? My ICO account is not in any way linked to my Waves sender address.

Actually... I think it makes no sense to create a MobileGO ICO account when you deposit Waves because nothing of it is used.

Sorry, flooded with messages my apologies.

So it's possible to do this because we know exactly how much waves was sent to us at each address. Since we have the waves address that sent us the coins, we can send the exact MobileGo to those same waves addresses since MobileGo exists on the waves platform.

Within the next 24 hours the address will be switched to a single address per user to stop this confusion. However, each waves investor will get their mobilego exactly based on the value when they sent to us.

Apology accepted, many fires to put out, I understand.

But that still is no real answer...

For me it was clear that you would be able to send the right amount of MGO to the right investore because you have their addresses. That was never the issue.

What I was talking about, is that you won't be able to estimate how many GMO we'll receive because you don't know which Waves address is linked to our ICO account.

The "single address per user" will ofcourse solve this problem for new accounts. But how about the existing ones?

It's not a real disaster but saying "this will be fixed in 24 hours" is not very reassuring, knowing what you're facing here.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:34:15 AM

Well, he could have just responded "yeah, you're right, we are working on it" instead of just ignoring it and saying "yeah, they will show up in your account, blahblah". No they won't and he knows it.

And Slack? If I had to join Slack for every question I have... Come on...

Just be transparent or face the mob.

Well, enough said about it already.

Game on!

Listen buddy. I wasn't ignoring anything. There were some problems in the crowdsale and the only one available to answer questions (the rest were solving them) was me. So I just spent the last 15 hours (had thousands of questions before the problems even started) taking the time to answer questions from investors. Sometimes I gave answers like we're working on it -- because we were.

People who have known me before this day know I am transparent. I say when things are having a problem, and I am the first to call out mistakes and address problems. It's difficult because you couldn't know this, but it's the truth. Today was insane. I am beat up to all hell, but it is my job to respond to concerns and hear out everyone I can. I'm sorry I seemed to dodge your questions earlier, but I honestly missed them since I'm also handling the forums, slack, telegram, and 6 different support email accounts.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:37:47 AM

Don't forget!

Join this ICO by depositing Waves and you will be the first to trade MGO @ Waves DEX!!!

Thanks for this information i will join on this .I already have waves on my wallet.
Turing

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:39:01 AM

Well, he could have just responded "yeah, you're right, we are working on it" instead of just ignoring it and saying "yeah, they will show up in your account, blahblah". No they won't and he knows it.

And Slack? If I had to join Slack for every question I have... Come on...

Just be transparent or face the mob.

Well, enough said about it already.

Game on!

Listen buddy. I wasn't ignoring anything. There were some problems in the crowdsale and the only one available to answer questions (the rest were solving them) was me. So I just spent the last 15 hours (had thousands of questions before the problems even started) taking the time to answer questions from investors. Sometimes I gave answers like we're working on it -- because we were.

People who have known me before this day know I am transparent. I say when things are having a problem, and I am the first to call out mistakes and address problems. It's difficult because you couldn't know this, but it's the truth. Today was insane. I am beat up to all hell, but it is my job to respond to concerns and hear out everyone I can. I'm sorry I seemed to dodge your questions earlier, but I honestly missed them since I'm also handling the forums, slack, telegram, and 6 different support email accounts.

Yeah, that's clear. Scroll up to my last post, last question Wink
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:39:50 AM

For me it was clear that you would be able to send the right amount of MGO to the right investore because you have their addresses. That was never the issue.

What I was talking about, is that you won't be able to estimate how many GMO we'll receive because you don't know which Waves address is linked to the ICO account.
The "single address per user" will ofcourse solve this problem for new accounts. But how about the existing ones?

Say a random waves address deposited 500 waves. For the sake of simplicity, 1 waves is a 1$. We know exactly when they deposited and the amount they deposited (so we know they deserve the 15% bonus). At the end of the crowdsale, we have the waves address that can store a waves MGO token and we will send exactly 500 $ + 15% to that waves address.

Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding what you're saying after a long day. But you say we can send the right amount of MGO to investors. But then you say we can't estimate how much MGO investors we'll receive. Do you mean all investors? Because we can still figure that out. Please rephrase. I'm sure I can get you an answer. I'll be honest at this point I need a little push in the right direction.
Turing

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:41:32 AM

What I was talking about, is that you won't be able to estimate how many GMO we'll receive because you don't know which Waves address is linked to the ICO account.

Say a random waves address deposited 500 waves. For the sake of simplicity, 1 waves is a 1$. We know exactly when they deposited and the amount they deposited (so we know they deserve the 15% bonus). At the end of the crowdsale, we have the waves address that can store a waves MGO token and we will send exactly 500 $ + 15% to that waves address.

Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding what you're saying after a long day. But you say we can send the right amount of MGO to investors. But then you say we can't estimate how much MGO investors we'll receive. Do you mean all investors? Because we can still figure that out.

What I mean is, there is message in every ICO dashboard:

"My MobileGo Tokens - Balances will be calculated shortly!"

How will you gestimate that?

For people who have a unique Waves deposit address, calculating it will be pretty straight forward.
But for the early investors who all used the same address, how do you estimate the amount of GMO's during the full period of this ICO.
People will start asking this question every day, for a 30 day period if you don't fix or explain it...

The part of distributing after the ICO, I know, it's no problem... you have the addresses, though you don't know who they belong to.

And another thing that wasn't answered (maybe you can do that after a good night's rest):

- how will the stakes of Waves, ETH, BTC, etc be calculated? Their prices are not stable, it's a 30 day ICO, is the stake already set? What if Waves moves up to $40 Dollar or ETH down to $3 in a month (well, as an example)? For many ICO's, this was published in advance.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:48:55 AM

For people who have a unique Waves deposit address, it's "easy".
But for the early investors who all used the same address, how do you estimate the amount of GMO's during the full period of this ICO.

The part of distributing after the ICO, I know, it's no problem... you have the addresses, though you don't know who they belong to.
Hazzah I understand. We'll be issuing a statement to all waves investors that they will receive added waves to their accounts. So they'll get any funds they sent in other currencies, with the waves coming to their addresses. We'll update the dashboard explaining this as well. Glad I finally got what you were saying, my apologies again.
Turing

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:50:05 AM

Hazzah I understand. We'll be issuing a statement to all waves investors that they will receive added waves to their accounts. So they'll get any funds they sent in other currencies, with the waves coming to their addresses. We'll update the dashboard explaining this as well. Glad I finally got what you were saying, my apologies again.

Haha, time to get some sleep.
Hope you can respond to the second question later on!
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:55:49 AM

Site is starting to neutralize  Cool

Anyone here knows the value of Mobile GO Tokens..

Platform is still calculating..

Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:12:11 AM

MobileGo's profit model is linear. If we raise 5 million our mobile store profit will be based on the amount of gamers we can acquire via marketing with 2.5 million dollars (since 50% of funds go to marketing to acquire gamers to our existing mobile store https://play.gamecredits.com/). Each gamer costs about 1.5$ to acquire via marketing, and spends 3-5 dollars on average. That means the more gamers, the greater the profits. The greater the profits, the greater the buyback and burn of mobilego, and therefore the greater demand of mobilego.

Also more gamers will want to use MobileGo for the wager tournaments, wager matches, and virtual item exchanges it provides, furthering the demand of mobilego.

This crowdsale is unique in that it has an existing product launching within a month of the end of the crowdsale. The more money raised, the more quickly the gaming platform gets adopted and achieves higher profits.

This is a good project and I already joined the crowdsale. At first I did not know how to join since there is no link from mobilego.io to crowdsale after the countdown Smiley I visited here and found out at http://crowdsale.mobilego.io . I do believe in this project, since mobile gaming is becoming popular. Mobilego has infrastructure already and its running. Unlike others ICO only a website and a roadmap.This, they have a website that earning already.

Keep up us always updated sir @Jack Kuveke  Wink

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:14:20 AM

I sent my GAMES to the GAMES address on my ICO dashboard. How long will my mobilego token balance show up?
Will I have a 7% bonus and incent?
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

The total funds raised does not yet include ETH and ANT shares raised?
miramare

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:29:12 AM

I sent my GAMES to the GAMES address on my ICO dashboard. How long will my mobilego token balance show up?

Half hour is past, however, still no balance in my dashboard so far.  Shocked Shocked
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:43:15 AM

Half hour is past, however, still no balance in my dashboard so far.  Shocked Shocked
No need for concern. Balances will be totally updated within 24 hours. We have received every investment, and registered your investment based on the time you invested. You will receive the extra 7% bonus as well as the .5% incent cash back.
miramare

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:48:53 AM

No need for concern. Balances will be totally updated within 24 hours. We have received every investment, and registered your investment based on the time you invested. You will receive the extra 7% bonus as well as the .5% incent cash back.

Perfect! Thanks.
I won't refresh my webpage again and again.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: