Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2018, 04:39:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 431 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 393054 times)
dolores12

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:14:43 PM

Hi, I have a question. If I invest with GAME credits, which price will be used? At the day of the exchange or an average price for set time?

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

GTFO of this thread and STFO. No one wants you here. If you don't want to invest DON'T it's as simple as that. But stay the hell away from people that want information.
Give the Dev's and everyone a break. If you can do better start your own GD coin and leave the ones who want to invest the hell alone!

Have a nice day!
Ratm69
Don't worry about dolores. I've seen this person in every other thread and all they do is bitch and moan, spreading lies and FUD. Obviously an ICO hopper looking to make a quick buck and if the price doesn't immediately go up then it's a scam. Either they are mentally unstable or a paid shill. or both.

I invested a little in this. Good luck devs. Excited to see this project succeed.

I remember delores12 from other threads spreading FUD like LISK and WAVES. This person never has anything positive to add to the conversation. I'm about to put her on ignore again.

tell me your ROI ON WAVES RISE ETC MATE?? LOL ALSO TELL ME WHERE IS ALL THE LISK HYPE? IS NOT ME TO BLAME IF 80% ON PROJECTS ARE ...NOT PRO...YOU THINK I AM A GUY THAT IF I NVEST 2 BTC I WILL NOT SAY THE WRONG DOING ON A PROJECT?? LOL I AM NOT 20 YEARS OLD..YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR SELF THAT THIS ICO IS FUCKED UP...TOTALLY FUCKED UP...

I bought WAVES at $0.145 go check the price yourself MATE!

ICO PRICE WAS ALMOST 0.20 USD ...WITH BONUS....USD GAINS ARE FROM BTC PRICE...LOL IF YOU TRADE WAVES IS NOT THE SAME ....IF ICO INVESTOR HAD INVESTED IN ANY OTHER  SERIOUS PROJECT COULD HAVE GAIN MIN X4 IN BTC ...SO WAVES ROI IT'S BAD SIMPLE AS THAT...

THERE WILL BE ......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ylle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

Hi, I have a question. If I invest with GAME credits, which price will be used? At the day of the exchange or an average price for set time?

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

GTFO of this thread and STFO. No one wants you here. If you don't want to invest DON'T it's as simple as that. But stay the hell away from people that want information.
Give the Dev's and everyone a break. If you can do better start your own GD coin and leave the ones who want to invest the hell alone!

Have a nice day!
Ratm69
Don't worry about dolores. I've seen this person in every other thread and all they do is bitch and moan, spreading lies and FUD. Obviously an ICO hopper looking to make a quick buck and if the price doesn't immediately go up then it's a scam. Either they are mentally unstable or a paid shill. or both.

I invested a little in this. Good luck devs. Excited to see this project succeed.

I remember delores12 from other threads spreading FUD like LISK and WAVES. This person never has anything positive to add to the conversation. I'm about to put her on ignore again.

tell me your ROI ON WAVES RISE ETC MATE?? LOL ALSO TELL ME WHERE IS ALL THE LISK HYPE? IS NOT ME TO BLAME IF 80% ON PROJECTS ARE ...NOT PRO...YOU THINK I AM A GUY THAT IF I NVEST 2 BTC I WILL NOT SAY THE WRONG DOING ON A PROJECT?? LOL I AM NOT 20 YEARS OLD..YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR SELF THAT THIS ICO IS FUCKED UP...TOTALLY FUCKED UP...

It's the way you are stating your criticism. You were offered to get your investment back, you declined. I agree that the ico website is a joke, especially if your ambition is to launch an entire platform for mobile games this is not the type of marketing you want. Criticism is welcome, but please do so in a normal manner, not just some rambling in caps lock.
realnoah

Activity: 25

Ark Delegate

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

Have a nice day!
Ratm69

I've read enough of your crap to know that you need hype which means you trade on emotion. This will get you slaughtered at some point. Also Lisk and Waves have both traded above ICO prices. Even still, they never guaranteed profits. No project in their right mind would gaurantee anything. It's your risk as an investor whether you want to donate to their project. Getting returns immediately is rare.

There are a lot of new people in crypto. Before investing in anything they should watch this episode with Tai Zen and Leon Fu - Is A Cryptocurrency Token A Stock Or A Security? Lot of great info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6p_-tcoggs
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:21:46 PM

I ve been reading on your newsletter that you were visiting Poland,did you get in touch with polish devs from companys like CIGames CDProject i know thay are very succesfoul and his stocks is booming on markets

▀███▄                                          ████
                                                                             ████                                       ████
                                                                               ███                                   ████
██████             ██████        █████████████          ████                               ████          ███                  ███
███ ███           ███ ███        ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ████                           ████            ███                  ███
███  ███         ███  ███        ███                                  ████                       ████              ███                  ███
███   ███       ███   ███        ███████████                    ████                   ████                ███                  ███
███    ███     ███    ███        ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ████               ████                  ███                  ███
███     ███   ███     ███        ███                                        ████           ████                    ███                  ███
███      ███ ███      ███        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                      ████       ████                      ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       █████▌      ███        █████████████                        ████   ████                           ▀██████████▀

███████
                                                                                                    ████
  BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE 
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Match. Bet. Play.  ▬▬▬▬ 
|
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   LINKEDIN
●●● ANN ●●●● WHITEPAPER ●●●
REDDIT     SLACK     TELEGRAM
|
RATM69

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:22:37 PM

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

Have a nice day!
Ratm69

I bought WAVES at $0.145 go check the price yourself MATE!

ICO PRICE WAS ALMOST 0.20 USD ...WITH BONUS....USD GAINS ARE FROM BTC PRICE...LOL IF YOU TRADE WAVES IS NOT THE SAME ....IF ICO INVESTOR HAD INVESTED IN ANY OTHER  SERIOUS PROJECT COULD HAVE GAIN MIN X4 IN BTC ...SO WAVES ROI IT'S BAD SIMPLE AS THAT...

I can't help it if you got fucked and paid $0.20 for your coins. But my cost average was $0.145.
Besides, they told you from the get-go that it was going to take time to build value.
Even at $0.20 your still looking at a 3 1/2 times your money in only 9-10 month's, that's not real bad. If your looking for something better, try the Powerball and pray.
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

GameCredits/MobileGo Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:39:44 PM

At the time you send your investment.

GameCredits and MobileGo team member. Bringing the benefits of cryptocurrency to millions of gamers around the globe. Website: https://gamecredits.com/
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

Hi Jack

Don't ever say that on an airplane.  Grin
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:50:15 PM

Can you perhaps confirm that there again/still problems with loading the ICO page?
someonesomeone

Activity: 783
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

Thanks!

Zontop

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

Here everything is working fine for me with chrome browser without any issue. The timing of landing page is also fast. The total raised amount on site is showing just under 8 million dollars with 3 more weeks to go. I think we will see over $ 15 million with current increasing ratio.

▄██▄
          ▄████████▄
       ▄████▀▀  ▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀▀        ▀▀████▄
 ▄████▀▀     ▄██▄     ▀▀████▄
███▀▀     ▄████████▄     ▀▀███
███    ▄████▀▀  ▀▀████▄    ███
███   ███▀▀        ▀▀███   ███
███   ███            ███   ███
███   ███            ███   ███
███   ███     ▄▄     ███   ███
███   ███   ▄████▄   ███   ███
███   ███▄▄████████▄▄███   ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███▄▄     ▀████████▀     ▄▄███
 ▀████▄▄     ▀██▀     ▄▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄████▀
       ▀████▄▄  ▄▄████▀
          ▀████████▀
             ▀██▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

I'm not using Chrome. I'm using IE but it still loads and I can see my dashboard.
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

Here everything is working fine for me with chrome browser without any issue. The timing of landing page is also fast. The total raised amount on site is showing just under 8 million dollars with 3 more weeks to go. I think we will see over $ 15 million with current increasing ratio.

I think It will hit $15 million easy. I really don't think the whales are in this one just yet. Usually they show up at the end just to piss everyone off. lol
muleman8

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

still cannot get past thank you for logging in..... have tried firefox, IE and opera and all hang there.  Cry

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

still cant see my waves deposit Huh

BiggieSmallz

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:12:39 PM

I can finally see my MobileGo Tokens. So far we are at $10m. Awesome!
orio

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

I invested some amount of BTC, but when I login, I see zero !?
Why do I have zero tokens ??

=> My OpenBazaar Music Store: ob://QmRdM4apnTcSzUqQUwtSd1wPd9MASizNefMVj4ni22q4or/store
=> BTC Donation: 1LyUzJCFWr69ZFTkmbVfEUZwrewGGqDxRo
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

jake

why you couldnt fix that waves deposit problem yet. is it hard like this. ı could see at first day my waves deposit but now ı cant see it.

Greent123

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

Hey folks, I have another dumb noobie question (please be kind Smiley ). So after logging into the crowdsale site, I see Deposit address and the scan image. Is this address/image unique to everyone? I suppose that from the site where I have my coins account, I will make a transfer of coins to this deposit address. The only question I have is : how is this deposit from the other site tied to my Mobilego crowdsale account.
pedagang1

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

omg hope can be member fast, to join this bounty  Smiley
mandar_sn

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

still cannot get past thank you for logging in..... have tried firefox, IE and opera and all hang there.  Cry

Same for me

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 431 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.