Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Akarabzie

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:16:04 PM

Strange. I invest 1000 Waves and my balance was 6000 MGo tokens, log in today and its gone down to 1320 MGo Tokens. Its been great participating in a ICO where I actually LOSE close to 5X my investment even with first day buy bonus. Love the way the works. Is this just due to shitty ICO page or did anyone else who invested with Waves experience the same thing?

We discussed this in Slack when you started ranting in there. We laid it out for you in a way that even yourself admitted to understanding it. And now you are in here trying to spread FUD?

Lol what in the fuck are you talking about? I've never once entered the MGO slack. And i'm not spreading FUD, i'm asking if similiar investors are having the same thing happen to them. Audit is not final and i mentioned it seemed "strange". Can you read? Do you always just make wild accusations when someone raises concerns? STFU and let someone helpful chime in.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:17:06 PM

Strange. I invest 1000 Waves and my balance was 6000 MGo tokens, log in today and its gone down to 1320 MGo Tokens. Its been great participating in a ICO where I actually LOSE close to 5X my investment even with first day buy bonus. Love the way the works. Is this just due to shitty ICO page or did anyone else who invested with Waves experience the same thing?

We discussed this in Slack when you started ranting in there. We laid it out for you in a way that even yourself admitted to understanding it. And now you are in here trying to spread FUD?

Lol what in the fuck are you talking about? I've never once entered the MGO slack. And i'm not spreading FUD, i'm asking if similiar investors are having the same thing happen to them. Audit is not final and i mentioned it seemed "strange". Can you read? Do you always just make wild accusations when someone raises concerns? STFU and let someone helpful chime in.

What was the date and the amount of Waves? A simple calculation can tell you if its accurate or not. 
Akarabzie

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

What was the date and the amount of Waves? A simple calculation can tell you if its accurate or not.

Tue Apr 25 2017 14:04:53 GMT-0500 1000 Waves

M-go balance shows 1,319.98 tokens

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:23:51 PM

Tue Apr 25 2017 14:04:53 GMT-0500 1000 Waves

M-go balance shows 1,319.98 tokens

On April 25th, the average USD value of Waves was around $.575. So you invested approximately $575. So you totals are correct and reflect your discount. They were wrong before.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

a few people that deposited with waves had higher than they were supposed to balances this got fixed last night, your balance is now right.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

Are you really sure about that? Because some hours ago someone came in to Slack and wrote almost exactly the same thing. Investing 1k Waves, having 6k MGO and then dropped to 1320. But whatever.

You can't really say that you are asking a question when you say things like "It's been great participating in an ICO where I actually LOSE close to 5x my investment" and "Is this just due to shitty ICO page"

Perhaps you should learn how to properly formulate a question before you start typing it out with anger. Also, there's no need to be so rude. If you've actually spent time in here, read the newsletter, talked to anyone involved you would of known how to properly calculate how many tokens you would get. You can't just simply put in some money and blindly trusting an ESTIMATE and then get angry when it changes.

According to what you just wrote about investing on the 25th of April, 1320MGO seems to be close to the correct amount you should get.

Akarabzie

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:37:48 PM

Are you really sure about that? Because some hours ago someone came in to Slack and wrote almost exactly the same thing. Investing 1k Waves, having 6k MGO and then dropped to 1320. But whatever.

Wow crazy another person investing 1000 waves, a completely uncommon number used throughout society.

You can't really say that you are asking a question when you say things like "It's been great participating in an ICO where I actually LOSE close to 5x my investment" and "Is this just due to shitty ICO page"

Token amounts have been fluctuating widely, there was obviously a big problem with Waves investor's totals, and half the time you couldn't even see a balance. I've seen better crowdsales is what i'm getting at.

Perhaps you should learn how to properly formulate a question before you start typing it out with anger. Also, there's no need to be so rude. If you've actually spent time in here, read the newsletter, talked to anyone involved you would of known how to properly calculate how many tokens you would get. You can't just simply put in some money and blindly trusting an ESTIMATE and then get angry when it changes.

I was rude because you blindly accused me of something that I did not do and then you didn't even show proof of your statement. Seemed rude to me.
You're right about the calculation, not disagreeing with you on that, just surprised how BIG of a change it was. I will just be counting this ICO as a loss and moving on. Not a large investment luckily. Good luck to those holding.

PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

Hello to everyone. Can someone write the decimals of token?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:10:16 PM

Wow crazy another person investing 1000 waves, a completely uncommon number used throughout society.

Token amounts have been fluctuating widely, there was obviously a big problem with Waves investor's totals, and half the time you couldn't even see a balance. I've seen better crowdsales is what i'm getting at.

I was rude because you blindly accused me of something that I did not do and then you didn't even show proof of your statement. Seemed rude to me.
You're right about the calculation, not disagreeing with you on that, just surprised how BIG of a change it was. I will just be counting this ICO as a loss and moving on. Not a large investment luckily. Good luck to those holding.

How can you count it as a loss when trading has not even started?

You can't tell me that you are that stupid so you believe that you can invest ~600 and get ~5500 before the tokens has even been distributed? If that's the case I've no idea how you manage in the crypto world. Especially if you invest in several ICO's..

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:11:23 PM

Hello to everyone. Can someone write the decimals of token?

Hello!

It should be 8 decimals. Feel free to join slack where you'll get help instantly whenever you have questions Smiley

Akarabzie

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

How can you count it as a loss when trading has not even started?

You can't tell me that you are that stupid so you believe that you can invest ~600 and get ~5500 before the tokens has even been distributed? If that's the case I've no idea how you manage in the crypto world. Especially if you invest in several ICO's..

I count it as a loss because even when trading begins the price will not reach 9x its current value. That's roughly what has to happen for me to profit even a little. I've held coins for periods of over 1 year(I have 3 coins right now I've not touched for that long), and I may do that with this coin. All I said is right now its a loss and I will probably exit early to minimize the loss. I have a shit ton of stuff going on and the ICO was taking so long I honestly didn't keep up with it. I have 3 other ICOs i'm already involved with, this was my smallest involvement. Every ICO i've been involved with has made me money accept this one. It happens, so what I'm not fucking married to the coin as you seem to be. I hope this coin and tech succeeds, its great for developers! I'm just telling you I'm not sticking around.

I must be doing something right considering I invested $2500 about a year ago and now hold just over 58 BTC and 5 GPU rigs completely ROId. I do have a degree in mech. engineering, so I can't be that stupid... Care to continue with insults or do you have anything else?

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

If you did that math, you would know that 6000 WAVES tokens was too high for your investment amount. You didn't "lose anything", you mobilego estimate was simply ridiculously high for what you paid in USD. It was a display error a number of other waves investors noticed. But you didn't lose a thing. Each token is worth roughly 76 cents. It would be a bit crazy to receive that many mobilego for 1000 waves, right? See what I mean now.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:27:07 PM

If people want to trade this coin the quickest, they should ask for it in WAVES form. Once the coin gets released, it will trade on the WAVES DEX. No need to wait for Bittrex or Liqui.
Akarabzie

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:44:42 PM

If you did that math, you would know that 6000 WAVES tokens was too high for your investment amount. You didn't "lose anything", you mobilego estimate was simply ridiculously high for what you paid in USD. It was a display error a number of other waves investors noticed. But you didn't lose a thing. Each token is worth roughly 76 cents. It would be a bit crazy to receive that many mobilego for 1000 waves, right? See what I mean now.

No I get it Jack, like I said mistake on my part. Why would you guys even bother showing coin balance If they are that fucked up though? Just don't show them until they are correct.  Look I'm done here, as I said good luck with the coin and development. I didn't lose anything you're right I just got fucked for using Waves instead of Eth. Only thing I lost was POTENTIAL gain on my waves holdings, which is not your fault.

nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

Dude You're quite lucky. You probably invested when Waves was around $0.5 Totalling ~ $500+. If you're so damn worried about your token balance going on and off, Then, You shouldn't have invested. Believe it or not, It's same for everyone. My own fluctuates too.

This was clearly written in the whitepaper. I wonder why people are only complaining about it now.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:11:35 PM

I count it as a loss because even when trading begins the price will not reach 9x its current value. That's roughly what has to happen for me to profit even a little. I've held coins for periods of over 1 year(I have 3 coins right now I've not touched for that long), and I may do that with this coin. All I said is right now its a loss and I will probably exit early to minimize the loss. I have a shit ton of stuff going on and the ICO was taking so long I honestly didn't keep up with it. I have 3 other ICOs i'm already involved with, this was my smallest involvement. Every ICO i've been involved with has made me money accept this one. It happens, so what I'm not fucking married to the coin as you seem to be. I hope this coin and tech succeeds, its great for developers! I'm just telling you I'm not sticking around.

I must be doing something right considering I invested $2500 about a year ago and now hold just over 58 BTC and 5 GPU rigs completely ROId. I do have a degree in mech. engineering, so I can't be that stupid... Care to continue with insults or do you have anything else?

You just looked at your tokens and thought you got free money...
The one guy calculated the time stamps for you and it's all golden, but you got into your head that you were already getting all this free money.

If you put ANY money into this ICO, I would bet money it's going to triple. Just look at any other decent ICO's so far. So there's no way you're going to lose money. It doesn't exactly make sense that you'd have to have ANY token go x9 in value to make ANY profit...wouldn't you just need 1.5x or so?....

While I agree with them, it's your fault for thinking you'd get THAT many coins for such small amount of capital, I also know that when I pointed out that other ICO's have run smoothly, Hhampuz got bitchy with me too...and all of a sudden is talking about how all these flaws that I bitched about are normal and just get over it or read a little lol.

You were very dumb for thinking putting in that much money would get you that many tokens at ~.76 cents a token likely when they hit the exchange...if you put in $X and you see tokens are ~.76 then you literally told yourself you got FREEEEEE money and have now been counting on that...and just the whole logic of you need it to go 9x to get any profit?...not following that one unless you're counting the price of I guess the fake wave assets that are like .02 or whatever the guy posted.

However even if you were dumb Hhampuz is very passive aggressive. Very douchey.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

I'm fine with people being angry. But the information was clearly available. Plenty of people waited to invest expecting their tokens to go up in value, and knowing we based on USD value at the time of investment.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:36:25 PM

for the distribution of ether backed mobile tokens, can we use the coinbase ether address?

never ! use myetherwallet.com

is this because it wont work or not recommended.. I know MobileGo said not to use an exchange address, but is coinbase an exchange in this case?
coinbase will not work just use mew

don't use exchange wallet, because exchange wallet not supported token coin
except if token coin is ready listing exchanger, but if still use ETH wallet in exchanger youre never receive MobileGo coin
poker60950

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 12:02:47 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 12:22:42 AM by poker60950

Urgent - I am a total noob. I invested a decent amount into Mobilego with BTCs (only BTCs). I'm having trouble figuring out what addresses/accounts I need to have to put in the backend. I'm sure this has been answered 1000x but I can't quite figure it out. I have several wallet/exchange accounts. The only one that allows for Ethereum deposits is Kraken.

"Actual distribution will occur approximately 1 week after the crowdsale is over, but not later than 30 days after it's over. The date will be announced additionally.

You can receive Ethereum-based token, Waves-based token or both. In case you input both addresses - your investment will be split in 2 equal parts and you will get it on both platforms (equal amounts)."

Would creating a Ethereum deposit address at Kraken and adding it to the above section be okay or do I need to get a different wallet/do something else? Is it coming in the form of Ethereum? I thought I would be transferring my MGOs to wallets/exchanges once they were launched on other platforms. Totally confused.

Also, is there a suggested Incent wallet? I don't want to mess this up. If anyone can explain it as simply as possible, as you would to a child with a learning disability, or just tell me what I need to do on my end or link me to an article that makes it extremely simple to understand I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Update - I watched a video and created a Waves Lite client wallet using Chrome. Do I put the single Waves address provided in the second box to have my MGOs sent to this new wallet?

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

I watched a video and created a Waves Lite client wallet using Chrome. Do I put the single Waves address provided in the second box to have my MGOs sent to this new wallet?

Take the address at the top of your waves client it's pretty clear, and post that in both the Waves Address and the Incent bonus

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: