Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

ERC20 is already existing token standard used by ethereum tokens. ERC23 is a new version of token standard.
Problems.
You can't deposit ether in contract that is not specified to accept ether deposits. For example you can't deposit ETC in dao-withdrawal contract. But you can send your ERC20 tokens anywhere so you can deposit BitEtherCoin in dao-withdrawal contract where your BEC will stay forever as dao-withdrawal contract is not designed to work with BEC and there will be no way to access BEC on this contract. ERC23 tokens can't be sent to a random contract similarly to ether. Only contract specified with ERC23 deposits will accept ERC23 tokens.
Transactions.
Transactions between addresses are same in ERC20 and ERC23. When you need to deposit your ERC20 token in contract you should call approval function in token contract to approve a specified (amount*token decimals) to be transferred from your address to target contract. Then you need to call deposit function on target contract to finalize your deposit and transfer your tokens. Note: If you accidentally sent your ERC20 tokens to target contract without calling approval your tokens would be lost!
Interaction between ERC23 and other contracts is much easier. You need just to send your ERC23 tokens to contract address like you send them to another wallet. There is no difference for user to send ERC23 to contract or to address.
100% Backward compatibility.
ERC23 supports all ERC20 functions and can also be transferred via approval method.
Optimization.
In fact transfer of ERC20 tokens between address and contract is a pair of two different transactions while transfer of ERC23 tokens is a single transaction. ERC20 tokens transfer to contract fires Approval event on token contract and then fires Transfer event on contract receiving tokens. ERC23 tokens transfer fires only Transfer event and can prevent extra blockchain bloating as every event is stored in blockchain.

source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/5ydst4/explanation_of_the_difference_between_erc20_and/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:05:49 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 10:27:26 PM by Zechis966

Obviously we all stand to win if the price goes up as project succeeds... obviously

Thanks for reposting the link I posted a few pages back! ^^^

Wink

Does anyone understand how tokens become 'verified' for etherscan to show the symbols? I guess I'll change to ethplorer anyway...just curious

jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:50:24 PM

I could not find my balance MGO
In the wallet WAVES ?
help  Embarrassed
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:09:59 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 02:28:34 AM by danielj314

In the wallet WAVES ?
help  Embarrassed

Well if you have MGO in your Waves wallet it wouldn't be hard to find. The real version is called MobileGo Token and it has has a green check mark next to it because it is a verified asset. Verified assets show up first under the Portfolio tab in your wallet. So first make sure you are in the Portfolio tab (click on the second tab from the left on the top of the page...it is a little briefcase-like icon). Your MGO tokens should show up there as one of the first few listed. If you're not seeing it, you may need to contact Jack, the community manager here, to make sure it was distributed to the right wallet. Good luck finding it. Hopefully it's already there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jordan coins

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:47:15 AM

In the wallet WAVES ?
help  Embarrassed

Well if you have MGO in your Waves wallet it wouldn't be hard to find. The real version is called MobileGo Token and it has has a green check mark next to it because it is a verified asset. Verified assets show up first under the Portfolio tab in your wallet. So first make sure you are in the Portfolio tab (click on the second tab from the left on the top of the page...it is a little briefcase-like icon). Your MGO tokens should show up there as one of the first few listed. If you're not seeing it, you may need to contact Jack, the community manager here, to make sure it was distributed to the right wallet. Good luck finding it. Hopefully it's already there.

Yesterday was available MGO
Today there is nothing in the balance ! WHY

bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:40:31 AM

^  Did you try a different node? 

Someone here tell him how to access it via a different node on Waves please.
danielj314

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:54:31 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 05:09:40 AM by danielj314

In the wallet WAVES ?
help  Embarrassed

Well, one thing I can assure you is that your MobileGo is safely in your account. So you don't need to worry about that.

You can check for yourself by going to http://www.wavesgo.com and entering your address in the top right hand search bar.

WavesGo is the Waves blockchain explorer and it gives you up to date information about everything on the Waves blockchain. I can see all 1,391.41 of your MobileGo Tokens are safely sitting there right now. They are not lost.

What you are apparently experiencing is the fact that the Waves Dex is currently having some problems. This is a known issue and it is affecting almost everyone. Others have reported not being able to see their assets in the Dex. I understand they are working on it and I heard it might be resolved as early as tomorrow.

So don't worry. Your coins are safely in your account as you can confirm on the blockchain explorer. Maybe join the Waves Slack (except I forgot it's not open right now due to some community voting projects). Maybe the best place for you to keep up to date is on the Waves thread here. There are several good Waves team members who monitor it and can give you updates as to when the Dex will be working again.

Candsno8

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

I'm sure I missed this above, but when will the bounties be distributed?

danielj314

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:29:06 AM

I'm sure I missed this above, but when will the bounties be distributed?

No exact date has been given actually. We've been told relatively "soon." The main focus right now is finalizing issues related to the main distribution and getting the MGO token working on the exchanges. There is a separate thread dedicated to the MobileGo signature bounty. But there is no more concrete information to be found there as to a specific date. So just stay tuned here (and there). I'm sure when Jack knows a date he will tell us.

whatcoinit

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:06:37 AM

There has been a lot of confusion as to what is going on. As I said in the last announcement post, I will begin distributing bounties AFTER MOBILEGO HAS BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO INVESTORS. My expectation is that I will start in about 2 weeks (I've stated this before). Everyone in the bounty spreadsheet will be contacted and paid based on the stakes provided in the spreadsheet.

Each stake is worth 139 mobilego.

I updated how much each of you will get. Please feel free to check.

The bounty thread claimed on June 3 that the reward would be distributed within two weeks. Please be patient, and tomorrow is the last day. Believe Jack, though he is busy.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

There has been a lot of confusion as to what is going on. As I said in the last announcement post, I will begin distributing bounties AFTER MOBILEGO HAS BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO INVESTORS. My expectation is that I will start in about 2 weeks (I've stated this before). Everyone in the bounty spreadsheet will be contacted and paid based on the stakes provided in the spreadsheet.

The bounty thread claimed on June 3 that the reward would be distributed within two weeks. Please be patient, and tomorrow is the last day. Believe Jack, though he is busy.

I think they are just waiting for when bittrex is ready and then distribute the bounty's.
Think the listing on bittrex is their priority now.

danielj314

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:34:08 AM

The approximately two weeks after the ICO timetable for distribution of the bounties was the original plan, yes. But based on what I've been reading on the team's Slack, given all that has happened with the unexpected delays in getting it listed on exchanges (like Bittrex) they are no longer operating on that timetable. I've heard Jack say it's not his first priority right now and that's understandable. So I think that quote and related timetable are no longer applicable. We're simply in a wait and see mode. It could be another week. It could be two. It could be less than a week. Until Jack gives a definitive updated timetable it's all conjecture. So stay tuned.

danielj314

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

In the wallet WAVES ?
help  Embarrassed

Hey Jordan Coins...just thought I'd update you. I was just on the Waves slack and a dev came on and said they have resolved the server issue that was causing the Dex not to show balances. I checked my own lite client and all my coins are showing up just fine. So try it again. It should be back to normal. Smiley

whatcoinit

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:30:59 AM

I think they are just waiting for when bittrex is ready and then distribute the bounty's.
Jack will announce the announcement and be patient.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

it's bittrex wallet erc223 problem  ,they are not able to fix it ,they will add eMGO in 1-2 weeks .jack told us in slack that they are trying to add WMGO to bittrex.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:08:21 AM

Mobile go is good coin for sure once they listed to one exchanges site . Those people have a lot of mobile go coin will  make a lot of peofit. So its better to buy mobile go  if you have extra money. Many people for sure in the future will invest to mobile go. Dont waste your tine . Invest now in mobile go and enjoy later profit. But it depends to you if you invest in mobile go or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
shortcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

In the wallet WAVES ?
help  Embarrassed

Hey Jordan Coins...just thought I'd update you. I was just on the Waves slack and a dev came on and said they have resolved the server issue that was causing the Dex not to show balances. I checked my own lite client and all my coins are showing up just fine. So try it again. It should be back to normal. Smiley
i don't understand how to use waves DEX trade mobile go
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

it's bittrex wallet erc223 problem  ,they are not able to fix it ,they will add eMGO in 1-2 weeks .jack told us in slack that they are trying to add WMGO to bittrex.
I hope MGO will soon be added in bittrex. I am sure, the price could definitely be higher than the current price. Well, I also see that MGO will soon be distributed to advertisers. Well, though it's still rumored soon. Keep the spirit of bounty hunter
NikS13

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

Omg i get so much! Thank you jack for this big opportunity!
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:03:57 AM

I hope MGO will soon be added in bittrex. I am sure, the price could definitely be higher than the current price. Well, I also see that MGO will soon be distributed to advertisers. Well, though it's still rumored soon. Keep the spirit of bounty hunter

Mobile go has been added in bittrex since 3 days ago, but they have yet to open up trade, currently, they're fixing it and it will be opened within 1 weeks

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: