Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:04:46 AM

Can someone link me/explain how/what I should do, if anything. I just want to make sure everything is as it should be. I  signed up at the Waves Lite Client, like the video said, and put that address. Both my MGOs and the Incent are showing up in the wallet but for "re-issuable" it says false for both. Someone said that was wrong in an earlier thread iirc. I plan on sitting on these, I just want to make sure I understand/all is good. Is it supposed to be re-issuable? If not do I have to go to the Token Creation Lab, input the info (any help with that? Do I enter my total MGO or do I have to factor in that 1 Waves fee) Am I on the right track with the Token Creation lab or way off base? As I said I just want to sit on them but want to make sure it's all proper and I have a vague idea of what to do when it's time to send them to one of the big exchanges. Any help is appreciated. I bought my MGOs with BTC but had them sent to the Waves lite Client if that matters.

Someone has already explained it, but I can't remember which page sir!

Google 'transfer waves assets how to' or whatever...

I know that reissuance isn't the option you're looking for it's 'transfer' but I can't remember how you get there....wait...uhhh....click portfolio or something and it should show the assets?

I'm unfamiliar with Waves but I think you click on some portfolio tab and click the token/asset and there should be a transfer button!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:04:48 AM

Can someone link me/explain how/what I should do, if anything. I just want to make sure everything is as it should be. I  signed up at the Waves Lite Client, like the video said, and put that address. Both my MGOs and the Incent are showing up in the wallet but for "re-issuable" it says false for both. Someone said that was wrong in an earlier thread iirc. I plan on sitting on these, I just want to make sure I understand/all is good. Is it supposed to be re-issuable? If not do I have to go to the Token Creation Lab, input the info (any help with that? Do I enter my total MGO or do I have to factor in that 1 Waves fee) Am I on the right track with the Token Creation lab or way off base? As I said I just want to sit on them but want to make sure it's all proper and I have a vague idea of what to do when it's time to send them to one of the big exchanges. Any help is appreciated. I bought my MGOs with BTC but had them sent to the Waves lite Client if that matters.

Update - Does the false reissuable thing even matter? If for example Kraken or Polo added MGO would I simply use the transfer feature in the waves Lite Client portfolio section? That look familiar/simple atleast, I wold just input an amount and the address supplied by Kraken/Polo and send away?

I am wondering the same thing this is m first waves token and i took half and half to see how waves works
Zechis966

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:08:14 AM

I ain't sellin' below $3.

Not to say you don't intend to but I'd never believe anyone saying they ain't selling below anything.

I believe Mal when they say that...

Also the price is already regularly hovering from around 2.50 to 1.65 so $3 is today or tomorrow I'd bet...

I'm hodling at least 90% >5 months and probably 75% >10 months...

If you havn't learned the ICO lessons of 2017, then please, sell for 2-3x...

I however have done it too many times now, and while ether and MGO etc made up for the missed gains, it didn't take away the sting at all just being reminded of my mistake everytime you see the price of a token on blockfolio...

Think of the people who traded me my first GNT at .07 hahahaha

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:24:59 AM

Hi guys,

What was the ICO price for MGO?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

poker60950

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:31:28 AM

Hi guys,

Around $.50/MGO for me iirc, but varies depending on deposit currency value at the time. Others have said $.75/MGO so somewhere in there I suppose. I'm barely qualified to ask a question, let alone answer one so don't take my word for it.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

I ain't sellin' below $3.

Not to say you don't intend to but I'd never believe anyone saying they ain't selling below anything.

I believe Mal when they say that...

Also the price is already regularly hovering from around 2.50 to 1.65 so $3 is today or tomorrow I'd bet...

I'm hodling at least 90% >5 months and probably 75% >10 months...

If you havn't learned the ICO lessons of 2017, then please, sell for 2-3x...

I however have done it too many times now, and while ether and MGO etc made up for the missed gains, it didn't take away the sting at all just being reminded of my mistake everytime you see the price of a token on blockfolio...

Think of the people who traded me my first GNT at .07 hahahaha

.07? Thats a butt hurt, the what ifs start going through their heads at that point.

I agree with you. I've been gone a long time and sold too early on many (Blk, XRP, Cloak, ETH) and lost on a few as well but I've been back and like MGO over most of these scam ICOs, its altcoins 2.0.

I want to see less cheerleading and more updates/technical aspects/progress/what car they bought with their newfound wealth (because of good will, hard honest work, and results).  Considering affiliation with GAME/gamification/betting/store/new user base of gamers is great but where Is Jack and these MGO people on BTCT lately? Don't care about Slack, PMs, dark web that, BTCT is still thee main source of info. For crypto.  It's gotten awfully quiet since end of ICO and I must say I expected more than a bunch of noob questions (so many these days btw and they don't f*cking read and study but they're face planted on their phones all day).

I know all investments are risks, I've lost and gained a lot and my comments are not meant to be negative, I just don't want scammers/amateurs being the main cause of a bubble for otherwise, very promising real world usage via trendsetting tech.  Btw, for a very big industry that is gaming.  Ok, you won't hear much from me now, ghost.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:50:28 AM

.07? Thats a butt hurt, the what ifs start going through their heads at that point.

I agree with you. I've been gone a long time and sold too early on many (Blk, XRP, Cloak, ETH) and lost on a few as well but I've been back and like MGO over most of these scam ICOs, its altcoins 2.0.

I want to see less cheerleading and more updates/technical aspects/progress/what car they bought with their newfound wealth (because of good will, hard honest work, and results).  Considering affiliation with GAME/gamification/betting/store/new user base of gamers is great but where Is Jack and these MGO people on BTCT lately? Don't care about Slack, PMs, dark web that, BTCT is still thee main source of info. For crypto.  It's gotten awfully quiet since end of ICO and I must say I expected more than a bunch of noob questions (so many these days btw and they don't f*cking read and study but they're face planted on their phones all day).

I know all investments are risks, I've lost and gained a lot and my comments are not meant to be negative, I just don't want scammers/amateurs being the main cause of a bubble for otherwise, very promising real world usage via trendsetting tech.  Btw, for a very big industry that is gaming.  Ok, you won't hear much from me now, ghost.

Fair enough, I did fall off the ball on messages here. I can answer where I've been though. Was traveling the past week and lost my computer in transit. Had to continue work via my phone, and for security purposes don't access many websites such as bitcointalk from my phone. That's my baseline reasoning for being MIA.

We're still at the tail end of the distribution phase of MGO. There have been updates with GAME such as new games selling on our wallet store etc, but updates about gamification/betting are long ways off (updates regarding partners, marketing plays, possible store traffic which would effect buyback, are not as far off), and the store and new users falls into after the store launches (which is shooting for late June to mid July tentatively).

We are quiet about these kinds of updates because we're focusing much of our resources on customer support and finalizing aspects of distribution (such as exchange listings which includes helping exchanges list MGO in some cases). Our newsletters in many ways reflect these focuses. When the aftermath of the crowdsale (which again we're at the tail end of) is complete you can expect more updates and action on BTCT. As of right now we focus on our necessary support structure, and will expand our team greatly to meet our obvious needs.
Zechis966

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:00:02 AM

Hi guys,

Around $.50/MGO for me iirc, but varies depending on deposit currency value at the time. Others have said $.75/MGO so somewhere in there I suppose. I'm barely qualified to ask a question, let alone answer one so don't take my word for it.

Yeah when people say 'ICO price' they generally mean what was the final price of a token and the 'value' of an MGO at the end of the ICO was 75 cents because of the supply and the funds raised. If you utilized discounts you got cheaper, and basically everyone after you who DIDNT utilize them wasn't really eating into you overall supply. But everyone who exclusively used discounts definitely had a bigger effect on your final cost per token.

I too paid like .54 or something and couldn't be happier to be part of this.

I know all investments are risks, I've lost and gained a lot and my comments are not meant to be negative, I just don't want scammers/amateurs being the main cause of a bubble for otherwise, very promising real world usage via trendsetting tech.  Btw, for a very big industry that is gaming.  Ok, you won't hear much from me now, ghost.

Yeah you're totally right it's sad when a bubble forms and it's mostly amateurs (I DO think the scammers are becoming fewer and further between) but hey the great thing about amateurs is if they're remotely savvy (which you have to be at LEAST a bit to even download a wallet, etc) then there's the potential to learn more!

So if/as these things grow more and more mainstream, we should see a lot more educated investments. It's like when our grandparents first touched a phone and now a days 2 yr olds pick em up and can do more than we can (obviously exaggerating for the victims of Poe's Law).

The day that people are more educated inherently is going to be the day where ICO's gather appropriate amounts of funds and maybe FOMO becomes less influential! Then projects will have a precedent and investors can better judge the likelihood of its success as opposed to 90% of us (myself included) who are investing left and right because we know the potential that every project has IF it succeeds. It's a huge crap shoot but as long as 90% are scared to miss out on the next bitcoin from <.01 to $3000, it will continue to be about as safe a bet as you can find.

Even when coins correct in this market some big money and little money alike come in and scoop em all up its ridiculous. Corrections are lasting like a day...and I remember selling my ETH at like $80 because I thought (it's bound to drop back to 50 or so for a few days...)

Good luck to everyone in this market, I seriously....SERIOUSLY think the cryptosphere is going to be the social-liberator of history. No other time allowed so many people with 'nothing' relative to the mega-rich, to put 100-2,000 bucks into it and come out with millions (and potentially here in the next couple years billions) of dollars in value-gained.

Shadilay brothers and sisters it's such a glorious crazy time to be alive. This is the age where simple due diligence and awareness can raise any person from lower-class to the top 1% in the world...IF they pick the right projects and don't succumb to shake downs Wink

bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:01:48 AM

Hey Jack! Any clue why bittrexx has been under wallet maintenance for MGO going on 7 hours now?
Zechis966

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:03:09 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 03:16:42 AM by Zechis966

As of right now we focus on our necessary support structure, and will expand our team greatly to meet our obvious needs.

Cheers Jack you didn't have to come back but you did because you're a real team member. I wasn't worried you hadn't been active because the transparency you provided is a major reason many of us were so comfortable putting as much in as we did.

Keep it up and obviously don't pat yourself on the back too hard but just keep in mind you were an integral part of this project's success! at least imo!!!

Also...when I'm done kissing your butt... when/how does MGO get 'verified' on Etherscan so we can see not only the token but the value?!

ccooiinnzz

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:06:09 AM

Same here, read several pages didnt find a solution.

The crowsale control panel does not allow me to add my wallet address from my eth
How can I do it? I will never be able to get my mobiles if it is not solved
niall51

Activity: 533

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:19:44 AM

Listed now at big market bittrex, That's real good start good goal Cheesy

Anyone have predict about mobilego will worth of btc?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Zechis966

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:40:49 AM

Listed yet still not available. Sad I was really hoping that Bittrex would handle their stuff but who knows. Anytime a wallet has been under maintenance that I've seen it was already established so this is a different circumstance.

I really just don't wanna get on bittrex tomorrow and see em for $3+...I wanna get more before then.

RockyLovesEmily

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:43:28 AM

If I have my MobileGo tokens in my ledger nano S, do i have to move them somewhere or can I let them sit in here for a while?  my tokens currently read "unverified" and i'm afraid i might lose them if tokens stay unverified.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
qme988

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:51:52 AM

hi, i got a question, i got MGO Token in myetherwallet, if i wanna trade them, i can just send them to the exchange wallet which accepts MGO and trade right ? Thanks
surgeforce

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:59:39 AM

hi, i got a question, i got MGO Token in myetherwallet, if i wanna trade them, i can just send them to the exchange wallet which accepts MGO and trade right ? Thanks
yes or you can sell them to me on delta
giftcardgod

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

Listed yet still not available. Sad I was really hoping that Bittrex would handle their stuff but who knows. Anytime a wallet has been under maintenance that I've seen it was already established so this is a different circumstance.

I really just don't wanna get on bittrex tomorrow and see em for $3+...I wanna get more before then.
im trying to buy more as well Sad but it seems there wallet is still down this is the longest iv seen token maintanence for
Zechis966

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:39:33 AM

If I have my MobileGo tokens in my ledger nano S, do i have to move them somewhere or can I let them sit in here for a while?  my tokens currently read "unverified" and i'm afraid i might lose them if tokens stay unverified.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I'm assuming the token says unverified for the same reason it's unverified on etherscan. Time will solve it is my guess.

I have the same question.

You can trade them on liqui.io currently it's just bittrex has a much larger base so many people don't use liquior won't.

Go to liqui, balances, MGO, click the plus sign. Do a test send of 1 MGO

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:45:00 AM

Looks like liqui will be the number 1 exchange for mgo for the next couple weeks, bittrex slack has mentioned it could take a week likely two before mgo is tradable on the exchange, time to shake them weak hands

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Zechis966

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:52:31 AM

Looks like liqui will be the number 1 exchange for mgo for the next couple weeks, bittrex slack has mentioned it could take a week likely two before mgo is tradable on the exchange, time to shake them weak hands

damn.

you heard him lads, everyone to liqui!

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: