Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

I imagine the distribution to the Waves wallets will be so much faster and cheaper than to the Ether wallets. Waves move so quickly and the fees are so cheap and so simple.

waves also doesn't yet have the same capital flowing through it daily I think...like 35x+ less than Ethereum which is fine I think MGO will bring a LOT of publicity to the waves chain but still...this is anchovy vs blue whale  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:04:57 AM

I imagine the distribution to the Waves wallets will be so much faster and cheaper than to the Ether wallets. Waves move so quickly and the fees are so cheap and so simple.

waves also doesn't yet have the same capital flowing through it daily I think...like 35x+ less than Ethereum which is fine I think MGO will bring a LOT of publicity to the waves chain but still...this is anchovy vs blue whale  Grin

Actually, Waves processes a surprising number of transactions a day. The ratio is far less than 35x. More like only 8x less than Ethereum right now. Waves is almost equal to ETC right now in number of tx a day. I'm a member of Waves slack and lots of folks have been tracking this with great interest. It won't be long until Waves catches up with Ethereum in terms of number of tx a day.

A few weeks ago it was 20k (Waves) to 150k (Ethereum).

https://twitter.com/undland/status/866592732013355008

I agree that MGO will bring a lot of great publicity to Waves. I think Eth is great and all. But Waves feels like home to me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:08:59 AM

best thing about dual blockchain is the arbitrage. this will bring volume to the WAVES DEX volume.
Zechis966

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:25:17 AM

Actually, Waves processes a surprising number of transactions a day. The ratio is far less than 35x. More like only 8x less than Ethereum right now. Waves is almost equal to ETC right now in number of tx a day. I'm a member of Waves slack and lots of folks have been tracking this with great interest. It won't be long until Waves catches up with Ethereum in terms of number of tx a day.

A few weeks ago it was 20k (Waves) to 150k (Ethereum).

https://twitter.com/undland/status/866592732013355008

I agree that MGO will bring a lot of great publicity to Waves. I think Eth is great and all. But Waves feels like home to me.

Just the capital though, I think I saw 1.8m/24hr for Waves while Eth had about 800m. Too tired for maffmatix but even at 250/eth aren't there more huge, time consuming transactions on ethereum right now as more and more join it?

I might have to pick up some waves soon...
best thing about dual blockchain is the arbitrage. this will bring volume to the WAVES DEX volume.

how will there be any real arbitrage? wouldn't the Wave-tokens update in real time with the eth-tokens? or fast enough that it'd be pointless to try and trade back and forth to catch a .005 USD difference?

I'm obviously not sure but figured they'd just be pegged to each other, not sure why they wouldn't be. Same asset, different chain

kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:47:27 AM

Says jack kuveke at telegram:
Jack Kuveke:
"So we will begin distributing in about 10 hours."

paijoe

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:01:17 AM

Jack Kuveke:
Nice info gan  Grin

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
RockyLovesEmily

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:12:28 AM

waves exchange address?

not an incent exchange address?

I put my incent bittrex address, is it not good ?

bittrex address is fine for incest bonus
Zechis966

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:21:41 AM

waves exchange address?

not an incent exchange address?

I put my incent bittrex address, is it not good ?

bittrex address is fine for incest bonus

yeah I guess I wouldn't see why not. the reason they always say don't use exchange addresses is because they always set up specifically for ethereum, golem, etc. so the address WILL accept the deposit they just wont go through the hassle of getting it to you afterwards.

but incent address is already up on bittrex! I think I'll do that too...

Zechis966

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:24:52 AM

Jack Kuveke:
Nice info gan  Grin

oh man I hope so I just can't wait to check address every few days...even with blockfolio being pretty accurate it's just nice to search an address and smile ^_^

Betterman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

I count it as a loss because even when trading begins the price will not reach 9x its current value. That's roughly what has to happen for me to profit even a little. I've held coins for periods of over 1 year(I have 3 coins right now I've not touched for that long), and I may do that with this coin. All I said is right now its a loss and I will probably exit early to minimize the loss. I have a shit ton of stuff going on and the ICO was taking so long I honestly didn't keep up with it. I have 3 other ICOs i'm already involved with, this was my smallest involvement. Every ICO i've been involved with has made me money accept this one. It happens, so what I'm not fucking married to the coin as you seem to be. I hope this coin and tech succeeds, its great for developers! I'm just telling you I'm not sticking around.

I must be doing something right considering I invested $2500 about a year ago and now hold just over 58 BTC and 5 GPU rigs completely ROId. I do have a degree in mech. engineering, so I can't be that stupid... Care to continue with insults or do you have anything else?

You just looked at your tokens and thought you got free money...
The one guy calculated the time stamps for you and it's all golden, but you got into your head that you were already getting all this free money.

If you put ANY money into this ICO, I would bet money it's going to triple. Just look at any other decent ICO's so far. So there's no way you're going to lose money. It doesn't exactly make sense that you'd have to have ANY token go x9 in value to make ANY profit...wouldn't you just need 1.5x or so?....

While I agree with them, it's your fault for thinking you'd get THAT many coins for such small amount of capital, I also know that when I pointed out that other ICO's have run smoothly, Hhampuz got bitchy with me too...and all of a sudden is talking about how all these flaws that I bitched about are normal and just get over it or read a little lol.

You were very dumb for thinking putting in that much money would get you that many tokens at ~.76 cents a token likely when they hit the exchange...if you put in $X and you see tokens are ~.76 then you literally told yourself you got FREEEEEE money and have now been counting on that...and just the whole logic of you need it to go 9x to get any profit?...not following that one unless you're counting the price of I guess the fake wave assets that are like .02 or whatever the guy posted.

However even if you were dumb Hhampuz is very passive aggressive. Very douchey.

Totally agree with you. Apparently, Hhampuz is an advocate of the team.

The distribution method is definitely bad and untrustworthy, even if they said they had stated it in the white paper.

For a successful IPO, the most important thing are trustworthiness and transparence.

You could use a time-stamped method, however, you should indicate the price at the same time, just like Storj did. The investors could figure out their coin amount easily and no dispute would arise.

Or you could just use a bitcoin or Ether alignment method, and the investors could figure out the coin amount easily.

For the method the Mobilego chose to use, the investors have to rely on the calculation of the development team.

Why should a decentralised project rely on a centralised calculation?

Are the team really trustworthy?

For me, the time stamped method is just a trick they played on us. IF the price of the coins goes up, they will take the profit from the early investors. The problem is , if the price goes down, are they able to compensate the shortfall of the devaluated coins? Of course they will not. The only thing they could do is moving value from investors to them.

That is to way, no matter how the price goes, they would easily make money from the information asymmetry.

So you have a personal issue with me now? How cute.

I see that you keep mentioning words like "Trustworthiness" and "Transparence". Do you even know the meaning of these words? If the rules were clearly stated and spoken of time and time again you can't come along afterwards and cry about it, can you? Well.. I know you are doing it but it was a hypothetical question.

With all of that being said, what is it that you expect to get from making these posts time and time again? Do you expect them to change it all, now? They are starting to distribute the tokens later today or tomorrow, a bit late now, don't you think?

If you are not looking for them to change the method then you are trying to spread FUD. Which is also a bit fun since the ICO is over and trading on markets are yet to begin. Come to think of it I'm not really sure why you even take your time to post here. Are you invested?

Do you speak English? The question should be " did you invest"!

OF course, I did invest more than 10 BTC, and that is why I really care about the transparence and trustworthiness of the team.

As for the mess the ICO had brought to us, I would rather have the choice to withdraw my investment.

Did you invest, as a very passive aggressive douchebag!

Obviously, even you did invest, the small amount did not really make any difference!and that is why you are not concerning the fairness of the distribution.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:28:03 AM

Jack Kuveke:
Nice info gan  Grin
This is a good news, the start of the listing in a decent exchange site will be the start of the great journey of mobilego.
I hope this will happen soon, I'm expecting we can end this year with a great improvement, i'l hold this token.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:49:26 AM

Jack Kuveke:
Nice info gan  Grin
This is a good news, the start of the listing in a decent exchange site will be the start of the great journey of mobilego.
I hope this will happen soon, I'm expecting we can end this year with a great improvement, i'l hold this token.
This is very good news for those who join this ICO. Hopefully the results given are satisfactory. Well, I think if it's done, the next thing to expect is that MGO goes into poloniex and bittrex. It can make this coin a target of investors
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:54:09 AM

Can I add it as a custom token in MEW?

ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:10:00 AM

I invested 10btc in this project,when will be the distribution?  Undecided

Your 10 btc is going to turn into 100 btc Grin

How can you be so sure ?

What is the price for one token ?

Lol no one can be so sure...even if the team had some billion dollar deal the next day, even then they couldn't be sure the price would go up.

BUT I bet you in 2-4 months it will go up 10x...

I've sent to and followed like 4 or 5 ICOs this year, and the trend is pretty clear, especially if it's a sub dollar token. 76 cents might make ot take a bit longer to multiply significantly, but it will multiply nonetheless, and it might not affect it at all. But I know many of the 1+ tokens have doubled after a month, maybe tripled by 2nd month.

The ones that were .08 a token have gone up 6x in 2 months

Is the ICO price for this coin at 76 cents?
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:24:51 AM

Jack Kuveke:
Nice info gan  Grin
This is very good news for those who join this ICO. Hopefully the results given are satisfactory. Well, I think if it's done, the next thing to expect is that MGO goes into poloniex and bittrex. It can make this coin a target of investors

Great news. Anyway, no MGO tokens in my wallet so far.

BTW, how to watch MGO token if being on ETH wallet?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:55:06 AM

I count it as a loss because even when trading begins the price will not reach 9x its current value. That's roughly what has to happen for me to profit even a little. I've held coins for periods of over 1 year(I have 3 coins right now I've not touched for that long), and I may do that with this coin. All I said is right now its a loss and I will probably exit early to minimize the loss. I have a shit ton of stuff going on and the ICO was taking so long I honestly didn't keep up with it. I have 3 other ICOs i'm already involved with, this was my smallest involvement. Every ICO i've been involved with has made me money accept this one. It happens, so what I'm not fucking married to the coin as you seem to be. I hope this coin and tech succeeds, its great for developers! I'm just telling you I'm not sticking around.

I must be doing something right considering I invested $2500 about a year ago and now hold just over 58 BTC and 5 GPU rigs completely ROId. I do have a degree in mech. engineering, so I can't be that stupid... Care to continue with insults or do you have anything else?

You just looked at your tokens and thought you got free money...
The one guy calculated the time stamps for you and it's all golden, but you got into your head that you were already getting all this free money.

If you put ANY money into this ICO, I would bet money it's going to triple. Just look at any other decent ICO's so far. So there's no way you're going to lose money. It doesn't exactly make sense that you'd have to have ANY token go x9 in value to make ANY profit...wouldn't you just need 1.5x or so?....

While I agree with them, it's your fault for thinking you'd get THAT many coins for such small amount of capital, I also know that when I pointed out that other ICO's have run smoothly, Hhampuz got bitchy with me too...and all of a sudden is talking about how all these flaws that I bitched about are normal and just get over it or read a little lol.

You were very dumb for thinking putting in that much money would get you that many tokens at ~.76 cents a token likely when they hit the exchange...if you put in $X and you see tokens are ~.76 then you literally told yourself you got FREEEEEE money and have now been counting on that...and just the whole logic of you need it to go 9x to get any profit?...not following that one unless you're counting the price of I guess the fake wave assets that are like .02 or whatever the guy posted.

However even if you were dumb Hhampuz is very passive aggressive. Very douchey.

Totally agree with you. Apparently, Hhampuz is an advocate of the team.

The distribution method is definitely bad and untrustworthy, even if they said they had stated it in the white paper.

For a successful IPO, the most important thing are trustworthiness and transparence.

You could use a time-stamped method, however, you should indicate the price at the same time, just like Storj did. The investors could figure out their coin amount easily and no dispute would arise.

Or you could just use a bitcoin or Ether alignment method, and the investors could figure out the coin amount easily.

For the method the Mobilego chose to use, the investors have to rely on the calculation of the development team.

Why should a decentralised project rely on a centralised calculation?

Are the team really trustworthy?

For me, the time stamped method is just a trick they played on us. IF the price of the coins goes up, they will take the profit from the early investors. The problem is , if the price goes down, are they able to compensate the shortfall of the devaluated coins? Of course they will not. The only thing they could do is moving value from investors to them.

That is to way, no matter how the price goes, they would easily make money from the information asymmetry.

So you have a personal issue with me now? How cute.

I see that you keep mentioning words like "Trustworthiness" and "Transparence". Do you even know the meaning of these words? If the rules were clearly stated and spoken of time and time again you can't come along afterwards and cry about it, can you? Well.. I know you are doing it but it was a hypothetical question.

With all of that being said, what is it that you expect to get from making these posts time and time again? Do you expect them to change it all, now? They are starting to distribute the tokens later today or tomorrow, a bit late now, don't you think?

If you are not looking for them to change the method then you are trying to spread FUD. Which is also a bit fun since the ICO is over and trading on markets are yet to begin. Come to think of it I'm not really sure why you even take your time to post here. Are you invested?

Do you speak English? The question should be " did you invest"!

OF course, I did invest more than 10 BTC, and that is why I really care about the transparence and trustworthiness of the team.

As for the mess the ICO had brought to us, I would rather have the choice to withdraw my investment.

Did you invest, as a very passive aggressive douchebag!

Obviously, even you did invest, the small amount did not really make any difference!and that is why you are not concerning the fairness of the distribution.

I was actually asking if you are invested. But whatever.

As for how much or how small my investment is or was, that's really not something you should be worried about. And as with crypto in general even the little guy gets his voice heard.

You failed to reply to my other question though, that's a bit funny considering you were trying to attack my English.

Distribution has begun so I think it's time for us to stop with these charades. Enjoy your profits dude, I'll keep attacking all and any FUD though.

peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:47:43 AM

Great news. Anyway, no MGO tokens in my wallet so far.

BTW, how to watch MGO token if being on ETH wallet?

Address: 0x40395044Ac3c0C57051906dA938B54BD6557F212
Symbol: MGO
Decimals: 8

You can use following to watch MobileGo tokens in MEW

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:53:26 AM

What to chose eth or waves blockchain?
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

Can I also use a waves lite online wallet address for distribution? Same for incent bonus...?

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

Can I also use a waves lite online wallet address for distribution? Same for incent bonus...?

Yes or read the f*ckin' newsletter...

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: