Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Betterman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

I count it as a loss because even when trading begins the price will not reach 9x its current value. That's roughly what has to happen for me to profit even a little. I've held coins for periods of over 1 year(I have 3 coins right now I've not touched for that long), and I may do that with this coin. All I said is right now its a loss and I will probably exit early to minimize the loss. I have a shit ton of stuff going on and the ICO was taking so long I honestly didn't keep up with it. I have 3 other ICOs i'm already involved with, this was my smallest involvement. Every ICO i've been involved with has made me money accept this one. It happens, so what I'm not fucking married to the coin as you seem to be. I hope this coin and tech succeeds, its great for developers! I'm just telling you I'm not sticking around.

I must be doing something right considering I invested $2500 about a year ago and now hold just over 58 BTC and 5 GPU rigs completely ROId. I do have a degree in mech. engineering, so I can't be that stupid... Care to continue with insults or do you have anything else?

You just looked at your tokens and thought you got free money...
The one guy calculated the time stamps for you and it's all golden, but you got into your head that you were already getting all this free money.

If you put ANY money into this ICO, I would bet money it's going to triple. Just look at any other decent ICO's so far. So there's no way you're going to lose money. It doesn't exactly make sense that you'd have to have ANY token go x9 in value to make ANY profit...wouldn't you just need 1.5x or so?....

While I agree with them, it's your fault for thinking you'd get THAT many coins for such small amount of capital, I also know that when I pointed out that other ICO's have run smoothly, Hhampuz got bitchy with me too...and all of a sudden is talking about how all these flaws that I bitched about are normal and just get over it or read a little lol.

You were very dumb for thinking putting in that much money would get you that many tokens at ~.76 cents a token likely when they hit the exchange...if you put in $X and you see tokens are ~.76 then you literally told yourself you got FREEEEEE money and have now been counting on that...and just the whole logic of you need it to go 9x to get any profit?...not following that one unless you're counting the price of I guess the fake wave assets that are like .02 or whatever the guy posted.

However even if you were dumb Hhampuz is very passive aggressive. Very douchey.

Totally agree with you. Apparently, Hhampuz is an advocate of the team.

The distribution method is definitely bad and untrustworthy, even if they said they had stated it in the white paper.

For a successful IPO, the most important thing are trustworthiness and transparence.

You could use a time-stamped method, however, you should indicate the price at the same time, just like Storj did. The investors could figure out their coin amount easily and no dispute would arise.

Or you could just use a bitcoin or Ether alignment method, and the investors could figure out the coin amount easily.

For the method the Mobilego chose to use, the investors have to rely on the calculation of the development team.

Why should a decentralised project rely on a centralised calculation?

Are the team really trustworthy?

For me, the time stamped method is just a trick they played on us. IF the price of the coins goes up, they will take the profit from the early investors. The problem is , if the price goes down, are they able to compensate the shortfall of the devaluated coins? Of course they will not. The only thing they could do is moving value from investors to them.

That is to way, no matter how the price goes, they would easily make money from the information asymmetry.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:40:20 AM

I count it as a loss because even when trading begins the price will not reach 9x its current value. That's roughly what has to happen for me to profit even a little. I've held coins for periods of over 1 year(I have 3 coins right now I've not touched for that long), and I may do that with this coin. All I said is right now its a loss and I will probably exit early to minimize the loss. I have a shit ton of stuff going on and the ICO was taking so long I honestly didn't keep up with it. I have 3 other ICOs i'm already involved with, this was my smallest involvement. Every ICO i've been involved with has made me money accept this one. It happens, so what I'm not fucking married to the coin as you seem to be. I hope this coin and tech succeeds, its great for developers! I'm just telling you I'm not sticking around.

I must be doing something right considering I invested $2500 about a year ago and now hold just over 58 BTC and 5 GPU rigs completely ROId. I do have a degree in mech. engineering, so I can't be that stupid... Care to continue with insults or do you have anything else?

You just looked at your tokens and thought you got free money...
The one guy calculated the time stamps for you and it's all golden, but you got into your head that you were already getting all this free money.

If you put ANY money into this ICO, I would bet money it's going to triple. Just look at any other decent ICO's so far. So there's no way you're going to lose money. It doesn't exactly make sense that you'd have to have ANY token go x9 in value to make ANY profit...wouldn't you just need 1.5x or so?....

While I agree with them, it's your fault for thinking you'd get THAT many coins for such small amount of capital, I also know that when I pointed out that other ICO's have run smoothly, Hhampuz got bitchy with me too...and all of a sudden is talking about how all these flaws that I bitched about are normal and just get over it or read a little lol.

You were very dumb for thinking putting in that much money would get you that many tokens at ~.76 cents a token likely when they hit the exchange...if you put in $X and you see tokens are ~.76 then you literally told yourself you got FREEEEEE money and have now been counting on that...and just the whole logic of you need it to go 9x to get any profit?...not following that one unless you're counting the price of I guess the fake wave assets that are like .02 or whatever the guy posted.

However even if you were dumb Hhampuz is very passive aggressive. Very douchey.

Totally agree with you. Apparently, Hhampuz is an advocate of the team.

The distribution method is definitely bad and untrustworthy, even if they said they had stated it in the white paper.

For a successful IPO, the most important thing are trustworthiness and transparence.

You could use a time-stamped method, however, you should indicate the price at the same time, just like Storj did. The investors could figure out their coin amount easily and no dispute would arise.

Or you could just use a bitcoin or Ether alignment method, and the investors could figure out the coin amount easily.

For the method the Mobilego chose to use, the investors have to rely on the calculation of the development team.

Why should a decentralised project rely on a centralised calculation?

Are the team really trustworthy?

For me, the time stamped method is just a trick they played on us. IF the price of the coins goes up, they will take the profit from the early investors. The problem is , if the price goes down, are they able to compensate the shortfall of the devaluated coins? Of course they will not. The only thing they could do is moving value from investors to them.

That is to way, no matter how the price goes, they would easily make money from the information asymmetry.

So you have a personal issue with me now? How cute.

I see that you keep mentioning words like "Trustworthiness" and "Transparence". Do you even know the meaning of these words? If the rules were clearly stated and spoken of time and time again you can't come along afterwards and cry about it, can you? Well.. I know you are doing it but it was a hypothetical question.

With all of that being said, what is it that you expect to get from making these posts time and time again? Do you expect them to change it all, now? They are starting to distribute the tokens later today or tomorrow, a bit late now, don't you think?

If you are not looking for them to change the method then you are trying to spread FUD. Which is also a bit fun since the ICO is over and trading on markets are yet to begin. Come to think of it I'm not really sure why you even take your time to post here. Are you invested?

BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

@Jack - If you guys are starting small batch token distribution tomorrow, that means you have a genesis block spreadsheet today.  Could you please post that at Google Sheets and give us the link so we can take a look at distribution statistics among donators?  I think Gini coefficient statistics for a new coin are very important to know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient

I learned what this was today because of your post and I thank you so much I'd like to see if this is anything like bullshit BAT...i bought some and made gains but only like 1/10 of what I would've liked because out of principle I couldn't put more in...not when something like 4 people own 98% of the publicly available supply...

I agree that is incredibly important and looking at the gini is now part of my checklist on good investment vs bad!

You want to learn the truth about rip-off scams like BAT?  Listen up, I am about to tell you the URL of the most important news website on the internet.  

Crypto is a toy economy that works like the big economy in the real world.  The crypto economy has a value of maybe $100 billion dollars and serves under a million geeks.  The real world economy has a value of around $150 trillion and serves seven billion people.  There's 1500 times the money and over 7000 times the people in the real world compared to the crypto world.  There's crap like the BAT insta-sellout happening every single day with lots of real money being taken from lots of real people that don't understand what's happening to them.  

You want to understand what's happening in the real world economy?  Read this website daily like I do.  At first many of the words won't make sense, because you just started drinking from a firehose.   But slowly you will begin to understand words like "Gini coefficent" and many more terms like them.  And then you will start to understand the truth.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

Mal you turned illuminati did you?!? 😂
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

why my mobılgo tokens allways changıng. ıts rısıng and decreasıng everyday. and now ı see a huge dump :S lıke 4/3 of tokens gone :S what he hell ıs thıs. can some one explaın thıs to me. how can thıs possıble. just 5 hr ago ı checked and there ws 11k token and now ı see 3158 token :S Huh

anybody know thıs sıtuaton. really dısturbıng and rıddıculus.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

why my mobılgo tokens allways changıng. ıts rısıng and decreasıng everyday. and now ı see a huge dump :S lıke 4/3 of tokens gone :S what he hell ıs thıs. can some one explaın thıs to me. how can thıs possıble. just 5 hr ago ı checked and there ws 11k token and now ı see 3158 token :S Huh

Can you tell me what you invested, how much in both that currency and in $, and on what date. Please?

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

I can't wait for my WAVES MobileGo tokens to be sent...trading right away on the WAVES DEX no need to wait 7 days for Bittrex or Liqui.
kozak.finance

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Greetings, MG pals!

Got a beyond nooblike question - am i able to use Jaxx wallet to receive ETH tokens? And inserts its address.

And some say that you need to put M letter somewhere before the full address. And to generate some MGO wallet in myetherwallet. Some kind of misunderstanding i got, can you explain plz.
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

And some say that you need to put M letter somewhere before the full address. And to generate some MGO wallet in myetherwallet. Some kind of misunderstanding i got, can you explain plz.

I've never seen this question before and frankly it's scaring me.  Jack, would you mind clarifying on this?  I was under the clear assumption that we just needed to put in our MEW address into the Ether Address blank space on the mobileGO dashboard.
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

I've never seen this question before and frankly it's scaring me.  Jack, would you mind clarifying on this?  I was under the clear assumption that we just needed to put in our MEW address into the Ether Address blank space on the mobileGO dashboard.

Thats a false rumor. You don't have to put any M before the address.

Just use your eth address or waves or both for split.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

Can you tell me what you invested, how much in both that currency and in $, and on what date. Please?

at the fırst date 1100 wave. last date 140 game. around that. ıt ws changıng lıke dancer here. everyday some day 700 some dya 11k some day 7k. ıf there ıs a bug ok but prıze should be shown wıth that bug and ıt doesnt change everyday.
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

What is your average MGO tokens for 1 btc with 25% day 1 bonus?

Let us compare.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

What is your average MGO tokens for 1 btc with 25% day 1 bonus?

Let us compare.

~2600. Invested through GAME.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

for 1 btc with bonus 25% + 0,33BTC on last day + 700 Waves i got 5200 MGO

IOTA
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

It's not ridiculous. Some waves users were experiencing display issues where they were getting many times what they should have gotten. Some investors were seeing tens of thousands of MGO for 5k USD investment. We could all do the math if the tokens are worth 76 cents a coin.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

Thats a false rumor. You don't have to put any M before the address.

Just use your eth address or waves or both for split.

Just use your plain ETH or WAVES address. You don't need to add something special. Ignore that.
urasawa

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:24:11 PM

MobileGo can leverage advantages from both Ethereum and Waves. Ethereum allows for smart contracts and a large open source developer pool. Waves has a very intuitive GUI and the coming ability for fiat on ramping.

In the long run, having two blockchains means that if something unforeseen was to happen to one of these blockchains, the second one would act as redundancy.

do you guys split 50/50 ETH and WAVE? will there any difference in the exchange value between Mobilego ETH / WAVE?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

@mal Maybe I'm just totally ignorant. But MobileGo is built on the Ethereum and Waves blockchains so there is no genesis block. Is there something we can still share that I just don't know of? (I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything, so just let me know!)

With that said, I'll ask for distribution stats and wallet statistics.
Zechis966

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

@Jack - If you guys are starting small batch token distribution tomorrow, that means you have a genesis block spreadsheet today.  Could you please post that at Google Sheets and give us the link so we can take a look at distribution statistics among donators?  I think Gini coefficient statistics for a new coin are very important to know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient

I learned what this was today because of your post and I thank you so much I'd like to see if this is anything like bullshit BAT...i bought some and made gains but only like 1/10 of what I would've liked because out of principle I couldn't put more in...not when something like 4 people own 98% of the publicly available supply...

I agree that is incredibly important and looking at the gini is now part of my checklist on good investment vs bad!

You want to learn the truth about rip-off scams like BAT?  Listen up, I am about to tell you the URL of the most important news website on the internet. 

Crypto is a toy economy that works like the big economy in the real world.  The crypto economy has a value of maybe $100 billion dollars and serves under a million geeks.  The real world economy has a value of around $150 trillion and serves seven billion people.  There's 1500 times the money and over 7000 times the people in the real world compared to the crypto world.  There's crap like the BAT insta-sellout happening every single day with lots of real money being taken from lots of real people that don't understand what's happening to them. 

You want to understand what's happening in the real world economy?  Read this website daily like I do.  At first many of the words won't make sense, because you just started drinking from a firehose.   But slowly you will begin to understand words like "Gini coefficent" and many more terms like them.  And then you will start to understand the truth.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

Haha zerohedge was my homepage for months! I loved it but when the Don got elected (don't care who anyone voted for) it just seemed to be relentless political stuff, which is understandable but I was just trying to balance my reality and couldn't do so with everyday seeing something completely corrupt. So  a few months back I stopped checking daily....maybe I will restart!

I'll ride the crypto bubble til it pops but it sucks to see such cool ideas getting preyed upon by "real" money.

I tried telling people apple has what a 750b cap? Something like that...and they're really just pumping put different versions of the same exact tech. If blockchain became as used as cellphones, the value of said crypto would be enormous compared to today, AND you would have an actual vision of the supply/demand.

Hard to really judge supply/demand when as you said the market is like a million nerds and a few speculators who knew some nerds. I got so much flak for selling my KMD (at 5x, instead of 13x) because I couldn't justify the bubblicious rise in its price. There are a lot of coins following what seems to be pretty stable, pretty logical gains as their teams continue to develop. Then you have coins that go 3x in 12 hrs and then drop again by 30-50%...without any updates from the team etc. While the potential 20x gains makes me and most others salivate with greed, I only want the 20x gains when it seems like logical speculation.

Even though GNT being .52 cents without a platform is crazy enough, but at least it's growth is logical considering the bubble market right now.

It goes up 10 cents, down 3 or 4...hovers there for a week or 2 and same thing another 10 cents.

Komodo went from 45 to 1.50 back to .93 within like 20 hrs and everyone chalked it up to either bitcoin prices fluctuating or because people wanted to sell for a dollar and not less...ugh it also has NOTHING to do apparently with the free air dropped assets they're going to be receiving...

Free assets just for being a token holder...doesnt seem illogical at all...about as logical as the FED printing more money and giving it to banks to loan us back for interest...

(Btw ty Zerohedge for opening my eyes to the FED 🤓)

Zechis966

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

MobileGo can leverage advantages from both Ethereum and Waves. Ethereum allows for smart contracts and a large open source developer pool. Waves has a very intuitive GUI and the coming ability for fiat on ramping.

In the long run, having two blockchains means that if something unforeseen was to happen to one of these blockchains, the second one would act as redundancy.

do you guys split 50/50 ETH and WAVE? will there any difference in the exchange value between Mobilego ETH / WAVE?

The ETH/WAVE split will be determined by the users choice of chain. Not completely sure why they did the double chain but I was fascinated by the concept, not sure if they developed this or if they're just proving the concept.

In any case it seems like many  people are excited for the waves DEX so maybe there is some thing there I've just never looked into WAVE at all until this ICO.

I've never seen this question before and frankly it's scaring me.  Jack, would you mind clarifying on this?  I was under the clear assumption that we just needed to put in our MEW address into the Ether Address blank space on the mobileGO dashboard.

I think he's talking about the "watch token" when he says 'to generate MGO in Mew'

Guys need to understand (because it's kinda one of the coolest features of crypto) that the address is THE address. The json file is the back up, so as long as you're using a program which can access the json i.e Ethereum Mist download or myetherwallet browser-wallet, the address is the same. So, once you have created an address and saved the json file (if you used Mist it should be in "keystore" folder) you can access it with any wallet that you know how to upload old json into

That said I never have never will use JAXX, and heard it doesn't support sending tokens (any Ethereum address can ACCEPT ERC20 tokens  [if you don't know erc20 yet you need to look it up...now] but not all wallets are configured to SEND them) and mist you have to use smart contracts or something which goes over most of us noobs heads...for now at least.

I create all my addresses and back ups through mist, but because mist has syncing issues 50% of the time (and the token send contract issue) I use MEW to just access the json I created with MIST, and send my tokens from there.

TO CHECK YOUR ADDRESS BALANCE JUST SEARCH FOR THE ADDRESS AT ETHERSCAN.IO AND FROM THERE YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE ADDRESSES TOKEN TAB TO THE MIDDLE RIGHT, AND CHECK ALL ERC20 TOKENS  THAT ADDRESS HOLDS

veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

I invested 10btc in this project,when will be the distribution?  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: