Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:58:57 AM

MobileGo Crowdsale added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/mobilego

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:26:13 PM

join the signature and avatar!
Approved, but please put the correct signature listed on the OP Smiley
joinmicah

Activity: 81
Merit: 16

Crypto-Commodities are the People's Money!

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

This is Fantastic we will definitely participate in the promotion and marketing of this fantastic project!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:37:22 PM

MobileGo Crowdsale added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/mobilego

Do you run ICO Rating? I just want to inform you that MobileGo will be using Escrow!

Thank you for listing us, we really appreciate it.
Kaznachej123

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:43:55 PM

MobileGo Crowdsale added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/mobilego

Do you run ICO Rating? I just want to inform you that MobileGo will be using Escrow!

Thank you for listing us, we really appreciate it.
  Fixed on will be using Escrow! Who will Escrow is? You can provide a link to it?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

Fixed on will be using Escrow! Who will Escrow is? You can provide a link to it?
I can't release who exactly we're using for Escrow just yet, but we will be able to shortly. If you would like to get into contact with Sergey Sholom (one of our leaders as you probably know), he would be happy to confirm our use of Escrow Smiley
Kaznachej123

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:26:02 PM

I can't release who exactly we're using for Escrow just yet, but we will be able to shortly. If you would like to get into contact with Sergey Sholom (one of our leaders as you probably know), he would be happy to confirm our use of Escrow Smiley
   Jack Kuveke thank you for the answer! I will contact with Sergey Sholom!
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:32:12 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!
Thank you for participating. You have been approved!
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

Glad to hear this, because using the escrow I think it would make potential investors feel more safe with the funds they will invest in a project Smiley
PancherBitCoin

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:43:10 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!
Thank you, too. How can I get a little advice about the job conditions? I'm still not familiar with this kind of activity.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!
Thank you, too. How can I get a little advice about the job conditions? I'm still not familiar with this kind of activity.
Pancher please remove the community manager title from underneath your name. I am a GameCredits team member, so that is why I have that there. If you'd like to participate in our signature campaign, you must remove it.

You have not gotten any job. You've joined a campaign along with hundreds of other people, to help promote the mobilego crowdfund. At the end of the fund you will receive mobilego based on the amount of time you spent in the campaign and the level of your rank.

This does not mean you are a part of the MobileGo/GameCredits team. You are simply being rewarded for supporting and advertising our campaign.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

Glad to hear this, because using the escrow I think it would make potential investors feel more safe with the funds they will invest in a project Smiley
Absolutely. GameCredits has been operating for over three years now, and we've self-funded ourselves up until now. Part of that process has allowed us to build trust in our incredibly community, and we intend to keep that same level of trust during the MobileGo crowdsale.
PancherBitCoin

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!
Pancher please remove the community manager title from underneath your name. I am a GameCredits team member, so that is why I have that there. If you'd like to participate in our signature campaign, you must remove it.

You have not gotten any job. You've joined a campaign along with hundreds of other people, to help promote the mobilego crowdfund. At the end of the fund you will receive mobilego based on the amount of time you spent in the campaign and the level of your rank.

This does not mean you are a part of the MobileGo/GameCredits team. You are simply being rewarded for supporting and advertising our campaign.
I'll fix it. Excuse me. If I still knew what to do, then it would be all fine.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!

I understand. Thanks for fixing it Smiley
PancherBitCoin

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:06:46 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!

And about the avatar I had to mention or not? join the signature and avatar.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:38:40 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!

You've been entered for both the avatar and signature already Smiley
PancherBitCoin

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!

Let me clarify, please. I was adopted?
PancherBitCoin

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

Joined the signature
campaign!

You've been entered for both the avatar and signature already Smiley
I got it. Sorry for the trouble.
Impeachcoin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

Where can I read about how MobileGo will work with GameCredits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: