Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406954 times)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

GAMECREDITS LAUNCHES MOBILEGO, THE FIRST DUAL-BLOCKCHAIN TOKEN

http://bitcoinist.com/gamecredits-mobilego-dual-blockchain/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

In case anyone here is interested. MobileGo has a telegram group!

https://t.me/mobilego
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:23:07 PM

Which token is the better investment, MobileGo or GAME?

Read it here: https://mobilego.io/which-token-is-the-better-investment-mobilego-or-game/

I have a question on this

MobileGo will have fixed supply. Its revenues will be returned to investors in the form of buybacks at regular intervals

Does it means some kind of dividends as fees, what does buyback mean here?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Which token is the better investment, MobileGo or GAME?

Read it here: https://mobilego.io/which-token-is-the-better-investment-mobilego-or-game/

MobileGo will have fixed supply. Its revenues will be returned to investors in the form of buybacks at regular intervals

Wondering this as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:58:56 PM

If I understand your question correctly:

Buyback just means using a portion of the revenue attained from the mobile store (from the sale of games and in-game items) to buy and burn tokens from investors.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:06:40 PM

Hello!

I've been part of the campaign since it launched now (I think), just realized that I turned Senior recently from being full member when joining Smiley.

Just thought I'd give you the headsup!

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 07:33:31 AM

Buyback just means using a portion of the revenue attained from the mobile store (from the sale of games and in-game items) to buy and burn tokens from investors.

It's a way of delivering revenues to holders without paying a dividend, which would be problematic for the company and many investors due to securities regulations.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:26:00 PM

Hello!

I've been part of the campaign since it launched now (I think), just realized that I turned Senior recently from being full member when joining Smiley.

Just thought I'd give you the headsup!
Headsup is a one-on-one type of game? But it's still necessary to reach the end, that only two of us remain, or I do not understand something.
mcptrman

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:14:55 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 02:56:12 AM by mcptrman

I was wondering if the token could also be traded on Poloniex? I suppose so, as it is an Ethereum token, but perhaps good to know if this is something you guys would like or if you would rather keep it in the store only.
Absolutely will be accessible on Poloniex. Our vision is to eventually move in the direction we said, but we feel market access is very important to the profitability of our investors.

Asking something like this is almost like a retorical question with you guys Cheesy Perfect! Smiley

Ok, I have just read 22 pages of posts Smiley. Had all my questions answered BUT it raised one question.

I am very interested in investing in the MobileGo crowd funding. As many on here before me, I too am not a gamer but only interested in investing. My question is kinda simple concerning the buy back for a profit and then burning the coin when it relates to the coin being listed on Poloniex or other exchanges. Of course everyone will expect the price to rise on the exchanges.

BUT what incentive IF any will the original crowd funding investor have over selling the MobileGo coin back or rather just sell them directly over the exchanges ?

It seems like there should be some incentive to the investor in the crowd funding IF they still own the original coins to be able to sell for a higher profit. Again, this was not an original question but it came up after reading all the posts, neither is it a deal breaker to invest.

As a personal note, I would like to mention that the support here was very professional and informative.
Thanks
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:15:59 AM

I can translate in Turkish. rezerv
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:39:54 PM

Ok, I have just read 22 pages of posts Smiley. Had all my questions answered BUT it raised one question.

I am very interested in investing in the MobileGo crowd funding. As many on here before me, I too am not a gamer but only interested in investing. My question is kinda simple concerning the buy back for a profit and then burning the coin when it relates to the coin being listed on Poloniex or other exchanges. Of course everyone will expect the price to rise on the exchanges.

BUT what incentive IF any will the original crowd funding investor have over selling the MobileGo coin back or rather just sell them directly over the exchanges ?

It seems like there should be some incentive to the investor in the crowd funding IF they still own the original coins to be able to sell for a higher profit. Again, this was not an original question but it came up after reading all the posts, neither is it a deal breaker to invest.

As a personal note, I would like to mention that the support here was very professional and informative.
Thanks
Well it just depends on the investor. The buyback dates are going to be announced ahead of time. So that will likely give people time to decide whether or not they would like to trade, or wait for the buyback. Many people will likely trade up until the buyback, and then demand will rise as many people hold.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

MobileGo blog post, 'The ‘Dilution’ Misconception'

Read the post here: https://mobilego.io/the-dilution-misconception/

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

yeah that and other factor made a lot of holders hungry for BTC
i hope will be clearer to everyone still selling

MobileGo blog post, 'The ‘Dilution’ Misconception'

Read the post here: https://mobilego.io/the-dilution-misconception/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
peschi

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:39:30 PM

Project looks very nice. I think I am going to invest!

Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:43:12 PM

It is better at this stage to invest in the Gamecredits. They will definitely grow to the start of the campaign.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:58:44 PM

It is better at this stage to invest in the Gamecredits. They will definitely grow to the start of the campaign.
Well. You could definitely do both. There will be discounts investing in MobileGo with GameCredits. You'll hear more on the discount schedule this week.
mcptrman

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

Thanks
Well it just depends on the investor. The buyback dates are going to be announced ahead of time. So that will likely give people time to decide whether or not they would like to trade, or wait for the buyback. Many people will likely trade up until the buyback, and then demand will rise as many people hold.

Thanks, Jack Smiley
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

It's a way of delivering revenues to holders without paying a dividend, which would be problematic for the company and many investors due to securities regulations.

In that case,US exchanges may not list the token due to dividends which causes security issues,am i right?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Kenia.Blodgett@yahoo.com

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

In case anyone here is interested. MobileGo has a telegram group!

https://t.me/mobilego
Join the telegram group thanks for the link
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

It that a Wave Token?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: