Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:30:01 PM

Tomorrow 10% bonus would be available?

Hi
Yes! And not only
for tomorrow, but also till the
end of crowdsale.
And that 10℅ bouns
only applicable for investing
by GameCredits!

Thanks!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:41:02 PM

what do you think will be the price of mobilego credit after 1 month? any guesses?

Thinking that the price will not be much more than the initial, and maybe even less. But it all depends on the platform on which it is traded.

there is 0% for the price to be less then ico  Wink

Bipolar much?

Jack, how many people are currently enrolled in the sig campaign and eligible to receive a payment?
Trying to figure out how much I stand to gain but it's like a maze.. I know there's 300k put aside for the campaign but yeah, would be nice with some sort of indication, only if you have the time to give me a rough estimate that is..
Also, will those tokens be sent out at the same time as the rest or at a later stage? As I guess you need to receive payment info from every participant it might take a while.

bipolar? no  Grin min target price at opening is 1.5 usd  Wink

THERE WILL BE ......
Northa

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

Tomorrow 10% bonus would be available?
Hi
Yes! And not only for tomorrow, but also till the end of crowdsale. And that 10℅ bouns only applicable for investing by GameCredits!

Thanks!
Thanks a lot for you helpful answer! You've made me very happy Smiley

it all depends on the platform on which it is traded.
And I see value in that.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

what do you think will be the price of mobilego credit after 1 month? any guesses?

Thinking that the price will not be much more than the initial, and maybe even less. But it all depends on the platform on which it is traded.

there is 0% for the price to be less then ico  Wink

Bipolar much?

Jack, how many people are currently enrolled in the sig campaign and eligible to receive a payment?
Trying to figure out how much I stand to gain but it's like a maze.. I know there's 300k put aside for the campaign but yeah, would be nice with some sort of indication, only if you have the time to give me a rough estimate that is..
Also, will those tokens be sent out at the same time as the rest or at a later stage? As I guess you need to receive payment info from every participant it might take a while.

There are 250 people in the signature campaign (minus people who aren't eligible, so probably like 200 or less. I will go through once more at the end. Won't kick out anyone who posted like 5 times a week on a bad week. But anyone who did once or twice will definitely be out).

As for how much each person will get. Remember we go based on stakes. Right now there are a total of 2400 stakes (including people who might be kicked out). So that means 300,000/2400 or 125 MGO per stake. So you can see how many stakes you earned. You for example have 20.4 stakes so you'll get 2550 MGO~. Roughly, again have to readjust for people who get kicked out etc.
Heruur

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:54:26 PM

The main investments were made at the beginning of the campaign. Over time, the equivalent in the dollar has doubled, which makes this sale the largest in history.

Or perhaps we will see the best Dump of the history ...
Northa

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:01:57 PM

The main investments were made at the beginning of the campaign. Over time, the equivalent in the dollar has doubled, which makes this sale the largest in history.

This is a real risk. May say, early investors already have to earned some profit.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

This is a real risk. May say, early investors already have earned some profit.

Early investors have not earned profit, because deposits are timestamped. Meaning, that 1 BTC on day one does buy as much as 1 BTC today.
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:08:03 PM

Bittrex takes almost every promising project that has already proven it's own market with millions in crowdsale, and a few things can almost "guarantee" this hits some crazy highs in the future. Keep in mind I'm an uneducated fool but I have good gut feeling coordination.

The team is open about their identities (anonymity can be really cool or scam insurance for the scammer), they've got active publicity (Jack and the like), they're technically just providing some infrastructure for an already successful project, and the list goes on.

This market is a bubble currently. Regardless of whatever dudes say about weak hands blah blah blah it's all a crap shoot anyway however it's a crap shoot that is magically producing wins left and right. A market will remain crazy longer than you can remain liquid.

People believe so much in all of these unproven concepts that it's borderline ridiculous...but they're the market and thus the market had spoken...illogical it is I guess. Th ats fine but we just need to be careful and vigilant and in a year or two of massive bullrun make sure you're invested in the longer term projects like bitcoin or ether which are looking to be like the standards gold and silver to altcoins dollars.

Once MGO hits the free market and many more people see they missed on the highest ICO yet, they're going to go nuts with fomo and for good reason. I've seen BS projects go 5x and still in development...this is a structure for an existing network...almost can t lose.

Look at what happened when GNT hit free market...i was one who bought POST-ICO for like .07 and sold at .22 for more MGO investment...

This is going to beat GNTs market cap on the fomo alone. I'm a noob still but I learn super fast and the market is ridiculously illogical now which is a great time to get in cheap before mass-market realization of what we're working with here!

Sorry for the book!

Northa

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:11:42 PM

This is a real risk. May say, early investors already have earned some profit.

Early investors have not earned profit, because deposits are timestamped. Meaning, that 1 BTC on day one does buy as much as 1 BTC today.
That's right. My mistake.  I'm confusing this with another ico Smiley Anyway risk is real.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:11:47 PM

Bittrex takes almost every promising project that has already proven it's own market with millions in crowdsale, and a few things can almost "guarantee" this hits some crazy highs in the future. Keep in mind I'm an uneducated fool but I have good gut feeling coordination.

The team is open about their identities (anonymity can be really cool or scam insurance for the scammer), they've got active publicity (Jack and the like), they're technically just providing some infrastructure for an already successful project, and the list goes on.

This market is a bubble currently. Regardless of whatever dudes say about weak hands blah blah blah it's all a crap shoot anyway however it's a crap shoot that is magically producing wins left and right. A market will remain crazy longer than you can remain liquid.

People believe so much in all of these unproven concepts that it's borderline ridiculous...but they're the market and thus the market had spoken...illogical it is I guess. Th ats fine but we just need to be careful and vigilant and in a year or two of massive bullrun make sure you're invested in the longer term projects like bitcoin or ether which are looking to be like the standards gold and silver to altcoins dollars.

Once MGO hits the free market and many more people see they missed on the highest ICO yet, they're going to go nuts with fomo and for good reason. I've seen BS projects go 5x and still in development...this is a structure for an existing network...almost can t lose.

Look at what happened when GNT hit free market...i was one who bought POST-ICO for like .07 and sold at .22 for more MGO investment...

This is going to beat GNTs market cap on the fomo alone. I'm a noob still but I learn super fast and the market is ridiculously illogical now which is a great time to get in cheap before mass-market realization of what we're working with here!

Sorry for the book!

As long as cryptocurrency continues in a bull market, I generally agree with everything you just posted.
Zechis966

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

Yea considering how few people relative to global population are involved in crypto, and growing by the minute, it's dizzying to think about how high a btc could go with 65%+ of the population using it...the altcoin market would obviously explode as people try to make a quick buck.

I would have put a substantial bit into cryptos a few years ago but justndidnt see the fundamentals and went elsewhere. Now the same lack of logic is driving things higher and its unlikely to stop unless the internet dies. If a millionaire/billionaire has tons of money in a project, and you set a short term and long term goal for portions of your stash, you almost can t lose and I'd really say you can't lose in this bull rush. The mega rich invested in this won't let it drop a certain point. So just ride the bubble they're inflating for us. This is true trickle down economics and the social liberators of the century.

If you watch XEM it just went from .05 to like .26 high and from like .07-.15 was some weird obvious pumping by a whale, but sure enough it worked and drew much more fomo investors to the mix. Fomo used to be a negative connotation for losing money by buying high...it seems now to be the smart ones who know how this market is functioning. I was scared of missing out on GNT, XEM and a few others...and that fear rewarded me relatively nicely

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

with 8000+ people investing in this project, only one way it can go and its up, it may not jump in price right away but thats fine with launch only a couple months away hold and keep buying or ul regreit in the long run.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:40:32 PM

Bipolar much?

There are 250 people in the signature campaign (minus people who aren't eligible, so probably like 200 or less. I will go through once more at the end. Won't kick out anyone who posted like 5 times a week on a bad week. But anyone who did once or twice will definitely be out).

As for how much each person will get. Remember we go based on stakes. Right now there are a total of 2400 stakes (including people who might be kicked out). So that means 300,000/2400 or 125 MGO per stake. So you can see how many stakes you earned. You for example have 20.4 stakes so you'll get 2550 MGO~. Roughly, again have to readjust for people who get kicked out etc.
What until now there is no notice about the kicking of participants who follow this signature campaign?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

And all this early investors actually lost money in the ICO

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
oaks05

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:53:06 PM

Bipolar much?

What until now there is no notice about the kicking of participants who follow this signature campaign?
you wont be kicked out if you made 10 post a week, like he said even if you posted only 5 times ul be ok but if you didnt post and just wore the signature you didnt meet the requirements so yes ud be kicked out

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:58:00 PM

You lose money when you sell. If you choose to sell at a loss, that is your choice.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

The notice was in the rules of the signature campaign. When you signed up, I hope you read the rules. I kick people out if they don't follow the rules. Simple as that.

Signature campaign page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801798.0
Zechis966

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:03:07 AM

I don't understand people keep saying this. How did we already lose money? Putting in a btc at 1600 and watching the price go to 2k isn't losing money....there is no 'lost' money unless the tokens hit the free market and crash below ico price.

People keep thinking tokens going down also means they're losing money.... /facepalm the price per token increases naturally as your tokens go down, because the supply for the crowdfund is static the funding is the fluid part

oaks05

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:15:30 AM

He saying they lost money because the value of the coin he invested with went up, if they would have waited to invest later when the value of the coin was higher, than they would be investing more than when they invested earlier when it was worth less, it happens, not the first time this has happen in a ICO not the last its noones fault, noone can predict when a price rise is coming, its a risk you take when investing early, hence why you get a nice little discount bonus which makes up for some of this.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
weisonghypsp291

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

The great project is about to be born, because it has raised more than $ 33 million, before, should more than $ 35 million, I will pay attention to it, I gave it some coins, will give me great benefits.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: