Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

When the ICO is over where  can you buy MobileGo tokens? What exchange will have them or only on the website?

It will be tradeable In  the wavesdex. You can download the waves lite wallet here: www.wavesplatform.com

ı hope thıw token wont be ın polo. thıs should be lısted just ın wavesDEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:58:33 PM

Just wondering how long it's supposed to take for bonus tokens to be added to my account?
Been about a week since my first purchase.

It is a discount, not a bonus. You won't have any added tokens to your balance.

Actually it's the same exact thing. A 10% discount in price would net you obviously 10% more for the price. So 100% of coin for 90% price OR 110% coins for 100% price.

And not sure if they'd need to do it again but there was a super late update to coin balances because of the early investor discounts so maybe that's what this guy is talking about...i know mine went randomly up like 75% the one day and when I looked here it seemed it was a bunch of tokens bought during discount that had not been applied

Zechis966

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

When the ICO is over where  can you buy MobileGo tokens? What exchange will have them or only on the website?

It will be tradeable In  the wavesdex. You can download the waves lite wallet here: www.wavesplatform.com

ı hope thıw token wont be ın polo. thıs should be lısted just ın wavesDEX

I pretty much hate polo after "The Delisti'ning" and I didn't even lose much...like 1% of my blockfolio. knowing how many of these coins were legit still utility wise just not pumpy makes it even weirder that the prices pump a bit while polo insiders liquidate, THEN they announce.

That's insider trading if this field was regulated yet...if it gets to that point we might see a few polo execs ending up in sing sing.

Bittrex is HUGE now and growing huger  (sorry, even more huger) and I don't think any token project needs polo anymore cept for the pump which is not the reason we want to be in a project, even us with short term goals.

Polo isn't the worst, but their track record seems awful scary and even their many ddossings could just be test runs to see how the community reacted.

Bittrex will almost 100% pick up MGO the sell wall will be no problem I imagine.

Screw polo let that sucker die already I've been bittrex exclusive now for over a year

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

Let me say this. GameCredits has been trading on over 10 exchanges for about a year. We have strong ties to management at many different exchanges, including polo. Also, exchanges like listing big projects. MobileGo has well over 8000 investors (probably 9000) and over 35 million invested. It is also an ETH token which people really enjoy listing. It's not really speculation guessing that we will list on a number of large exchanges right away or close after distribution.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:18:58 PM

We will be on many big exchanges from the day first without any issue because public interest is huge in this project. How many projects are there with funds over 35 millions and still counting is on. MobileGo will be traded heavily as well so open its trading is in exchanges own interest to get good amount as fees through trades.
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

So I wanted to deposit funds and nothing is showing up... what went wrong and what can I do? Wating an hour, on blockchaininfo is nothing to...

I think I took the right site with https://crowdsale.mobilego.io/crowdsale right?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
romeorickl64

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

So I wanted to deposit funds and nothing is showing up... what went wrong and what can I do? Wating an hour, on blockchaininfo is nothing to...

I think I took the right site with https://crowdsale.mobilego.io/crowdsale right?
Yes, this is correct website link.
Don't forget that MobileGo ico will end within 2 days and already $35 Million raised so far. Do not miss this train as there is still some bonus for you.

cybercash

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

Don't forget that MobileGo ico will end within 2 days and already $35 Million raised so far. Do not miss this train as there is still some bonus for you.

Yeah I am trying but no deposit is showing up!!

Walletor

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

Hi,

I can't connect to my account since this morning.

I've got a message saying:

"Sorry, there was a problem logging you in. Please try again, or click 'create an account' below the card if that is something you need to do".

I already have encountered this earlier during the ICO but this time I dont get the @mail to reset my PWD.

Any idea about that?

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:26:05 PM

I am looking at the site.
"My MobileGo Tokens" is getting less and less. Crying.... Angry Angry
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

If you have 1000 tokens worth $0.5 each or 500 worth $1 each, what's the difference? That's how they set up the ICO and everyone knew what they were getting themselves in to.

Zechis966

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

Let me say this. GameCredits has been trading on over 10 exchanges for about a year. We have strong ties to management at many different exchanges, including polo. Also, exchanges like listing big projects. MobileGo has well over 8000 investors (probably 9000) and over 35 million invested. It is also an ETH token which people really enjoy listing. It's not really speculation guessing that we will list on a number of large exchanges right away or close after distribution.

^^^ Lunyr was a lot more "niche" of a project and it was a fairly high cap and listed on Bittrex like that day...TRST too was more niche an idea and crowdfund than MGO and TRST was prelisted on bittrex.

I know that this topic is faux pas because of all the greed and fear in this market, but regardless or long or short term goals I think this token goes for a rocket ride fairly soon after release.

People seem to either only care about short term gains or they're terrified to talk about it and all the short termers are just "weak hands" (lol)...

The way I see it no matter your goals for a project, the price skyrocketing is only good even if people do dump, because ideally and capitalistic sort of the token price shouldn't be out of pure speculation of price but rather the VALUE of the project.

I'm in for short and long on like 10+ projects but this is by far the most promising for so many factors. Too many ICO investors seem to value a project by the value of the token...ehen it's supposed to be the token being a reflection of the company's worth.

Makes me nervous to invest in 9/10 ico but the market is crazy, get used to it for now at least.

MGO might be the best project of the year....might be the best of the next couple years 😂

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

this quote will make history , because is true.

^^^ Lunyr was a lot more "niche" of a project and it was a fairly high cap and listed on Bittrex like that day...TRST too was more niche an idea and crowdfund than MGO and TRST was prelisted on bittrex.

I know that this topic is faux pas because of all the greed and fear in this market, but regardless or long or short term goals I think this token goes for a rocket ride fairly soon after release.

People seem to either only care about short term gains or they're terrified to talk about it and all the short termers are just "weak hands" (lol)...

The way I see it no matter your goals for a project, the price skyrocketing is only good even if people do dump, because ideally and capitalistic sort of the token price shouldn't be out of pure speculation of price but rather the VALUE of the project.

I'm in for short and long on like 10+ projects but this is by far the most promising for so many factors. Too many ICO investors seem to value a project by the value of the token...ehen it's supposed to be the token being a reflection of the company's worth.

Makes me nervous to invest in 9/10 ico but the market is crazy, get used to it for now at least.

MGO might be the best project of the year....might be the best of the next couple years 😂

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Zechis966

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

If you have 1000 tokens worth $0.5 each or 500 worth $1 each, what's the difference? That's how they set up the ICO and everyone knew what they were getting themselves in to.

I agree it's similar to those thinking they 'lost' money by securing btc or eth deposits at a current ATH not knowing if it would continue the bulltrend or not willing to risk it anyway.

The one thing I disagree with though is 500 at a dollar vs 1000 at 50c leaves a lot more room if you have 1000 haha. Better to have 1000 at 50c that can easily jump to 2 dollars over 500 at a dollar hitting 2 dollars

🤣

Absolutely right though we who were diligent knew the ICO structure and knew that in the event it went huge our tokens would dwindle. I just buy more when that happens 😂

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:06:29 PM

It can take up to 24 hours to appear in your portal. Nothing is wrong.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:27:02 PM

hi jack. Could you tell us the next process end of ico. really large amount for invested .take such a large investment could increase the chances of entering the world's largest stock exchange. ( mean polo  Roll Eyes  ) Now, the token price is around 0.51 cents.Is this a guaranteed price? we are constantly talking about the amount of investment we will divide tokens.Could it really ? cost a lower price than it would be?

And finally about the bounty. Smiley Will the prizes be distributed immediately   or  entering the stock market?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Zechis966

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

Portal takes a minute but the chain should show almost instantly...right? So if the trans is still not showing a reception then it's possible you're not copypasting the right numbers? It's golden crypto rule to test send (I've broken this rule many times) but I don't think that's been an issue and even if it was the scam site there's gonna be a reception on the chain.

Seems logically you're mispasting something or you never sent them.

Can you post the transaction for us to check on chain?

Zechis966

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

hi jack. Could you tell us the next process end of ico. really large amount for invested .take such a large investment could increase the chances of entering the world's largest stock exchange. ( mean polo  Roll Eyes  ) Now, the token price is around 0.51 cents.Is this a guaranteed price? we are constantly talking about the amount of investment we will divide tokens.Could it really ? cost a lower price than it would be?

And finally about the bounty. Smiley Will the prizes be distributed immediately   or  entering the stock market?

Probably in the whitepaper or a few pages back. Pretty sure I heard something about bounties taking 1-2 months after release but I'm in like 6 projects so I could be thinking of another ICO.

I freaking hate polo but will welcome MGOs presence there.

The price will NOT go down again I suspect. Not with current market and overall fomo during bubbles (let alone the ever-present fomo in cryptos since btc did what it did).

It can only go down if there is massive selling lower and lower, and then you choose to sell at a loss. But I'm telling you my gut is telling me if people mass dump, there will be even more people eager to buy it up at the lower price

cybercash

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

Portal takes a minute but the chain should show almost instantly...right? So if the trans is still not showing a reception then it's possible you're not copypasting the right numbers? It's golden crypto rule to test send (I've broken this rule many times) but I don't think that's been an issue and even if it was the scam site there's gonna be a reception on the chain.

Seems logically you're mispasting something or you never sent them.

Can you post the transaction for us to check on chain?

The balance finally showed up on the chain after 3 hours... I thought this is much quicker...
I am still waiting for showing up in the mobilego crowdfunding address, like Jack said it can take to 24h, thanks for the info.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:03:37 PM

Price of MobileGo tokens are determined by investors, not by us. We will release it at the price determined by the level of investment. However, it is up to traders to determine what price MGO will trade at.

As for bounties. We will begin distributing bounties AFTER our crowdsale MGO have been distributed to our investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: