Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org  (Read 36928 times)
Hibryda

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

hey man long time.. glad your still on this. Have you read about qtesla PQ safe sig scheme? which one are you using? qtesla is lattice based aswell.
I use ring based one as well. Custom, but not very different. It just must take into account internal features of Bitlattice.

Side note: guys around (not only those from Darmstadt) should let poor Tesla rest in peace finally instead of giving him a post mortem job of pumping their businesses Smiley .

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice bitlattice.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

hey man long time.. glad your still on this. Have you read about qtesla PQ safe sig scheme? which one are you using? qtesla is lattice based aswell.
I use ring based one as well. Custom, but not very different. It just must take into account internal features of Bitlattice.

Side note: guys around (not only those from Darmstadt) should let poor Tesla rest in peace finally instead of giving him a post mortem job of pumping their businesses Smiley .
is your PQ safe? whats the signature size and verification time.compared to a p2pkh single input output tx in btc?
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Waiting for test.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

is your PQ safe? whats the signature size and verification time.compared to a p2pkh single input output tx in btc?
Yes, PQ safe. It was one of goals. As to comparisons with anything - they are meaningless (and with BTC probably most meaningless). Plus, I prefer having it live in small scale (which will happen soon) to give actual results. I could say it's very fast, but such declaration would be as empty as most around.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Yes, PQ safe. It was one of goals. As to comparisons with anything - they are meaningless (and with BTC probably most meaningless). Plus, I prefer having it live in small scale (which will happen soon) to give actual results. I could say it's very fast, but such declaration would be as empty as most around.
its a pretty big assumption... it needs to.scale atleast logirithmically. Its one of the reasons algos are discarded from.crypto because the sigs are too big or too slow to verify.. but if you see roadmaps.to optimize etc its all good safety first.
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

its a pretty big assumption... it needs to.scale atleast logirithmically. Its one of the reasons algos are discarded from.crypto because the sigs are too big or too slow to verify.. but if you see roadmaps.to optimize etc its all good safety first.
Which assumption? Please clarify your whole message, as it looks messy.
Regardless - it scales very well. But when it comes to comparisons - apples to apples. You asked for apples to elephants - it's meaningless. More, I don't give numbers just to give numbers. I don't have to.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

Which assumption? Please clarify your whole message, as it looks messy.
Regardless - it scales very well. But when it comes to comparisons - apples to apples. You asked for apples to elephants - it's meaningless. More, I don't give numbers just to give numbers. I don't have to.
no worries so its going live soon.. you have a whitepaper I assume?
Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

Hey man, any re-bounty program in near future?
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:32:47 AM

no worries so its going live soon.. you have a whitepaper I assume?
I mentioned it already in this thread (few times) - WP will go together with working prototype. Please ^F next time.

Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

Hey man, any re-bounty program in near future?
It's mentioned up there - ^F in full view will give an answer.

michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

always keeping an eye on this project ... waiting for updates !!!  Cool Cool Cool
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

Keep up the good work and PM me if there is a way I can help!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

The progress of this project is very slow, and there seems to be no progress since January last year. According to this progress, the fastest waiting for 3 years
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

The progress of this project is very slow, and there seems to be no progress since January last year. According to this progress, the fastest waiting for 3 years

If someone ever wondered why we've chosen our deployment strategy to be independent (and thus harder and demanding) from a crowd this is why. Because we'll deliver when we'll be happy with what we have and when external circumstances will seem to be most favorable. Without a need to explain why not now, or not two days earlier.
Living in information age gives rare opportunity to meet people with extraordinary talents. Like precognition in this case. While your long term prediction is faulty when it comes to Bitlattice, I (and other readers around I believe) would love to know BTC rate in a week from now. Please share.

usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Please continue folks - as long as it takes to be happy before you release.

I like the approach here.

There is no rush - time is on your side....

Cheers - usukan

--

--
arsy95

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:16 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 10:54:51 AM by arsy95

I have a suggestion. If you are really in it for cryptocurrency and not so much for the money (which i believe you are, thats why i am presenting this idea to you), why not airdrop bitlattice 1:1 to bitcoin? Call it Bitcoin Lattice, and if it Bitcoin Lattice will takeover Bitcoin core, people will just call it bitcoin. How we can do this is by creating a bitcoin fork, than have a decentralized exchange where one can swap it for the mainchain/lattice version.

https://youtu.be/RXTw4b8N1g8?t=58m21s

Peter Schiff made a great point at 58:21: bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter will never gain adoption when it has a chance of being outcompeted by other cryptocurrency, currencies require certainty. Now this problem will be solved in a mature market, cryptocurrencies are open source, if someone designs a new currency and creates a total new supply, another can copy that code and fork it from bitcoin (or do a 1:1 airdrop if the mainchain is unforkable).  People are simply going to adopt the new currency with technology X that was fairly distributed by copying bitcoins' ledger over the new cryptocurrency with technology X that had an ICO. In current hyperspeculative market a "flippening" can still occur but it wouldn't be necessary and actually make cryptocurrency as a whole unattractive for mass adoption. Bitcoin Lattice actually has a chance of taking over bitcoin instead of Bitlattice, and will right away be traded at insanely high market caps. Let me know what you think Hybrida.

Ps I'm the guy who messaged u on linkedin I think in august 2017.

-Arsène
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

I have a suggestion.

There are sometimes ideas that look simple and effective, but after closer look are neither simple, nor effective (no offence intended). But let me elaborate.
While I find some Peter Shiff remarks interesting, in general I consider his views as being fairly naive. But let's assume his stance is genuinely non-partisan (which is not) and his conclusion about cryptocurrencies and internal competition valid (even if based only on common sense and no actual hard data).

I could port Bitcoin to Bitlattice with no big effort. It poses however multiple issues that aren't of technical nature.

First of all, such attempts were made with other mechanisms. As you may have noticed, they never performed very well. This stems from a simple fact that the ecosystem Bitcoin is consists of a vast set of different groups of interest. Some commercially motivated, some gov led, some probably with even stranger motiations. I know this setup and hardly would like to dive in it. Because ultimately you end up as a tool.

Maybe not as important as the above, but such operation would involve months of pointless arguments and groups of interest pushing from all sides. Which I find neither productive nor beneficial for Bitlattice itself.

To sum all up - if presented with constructive and reasonable proposal by guys able to deal with all side shit I will certainly consider such fork or clone. Given however that such situation is unlikely to happen I doubt that I'll invest my time to make such fork concurrently with Bitlattice itself. Maybe later, as a side thing.

Ps I find you in September, unless it's different Arsène

wtfc360

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Keep up the good work and PM me if there is a way I can help!
Hi xibeijan, please email us at bitlattice@protonmail.com if you are interested in supporting us in any way.
bitlattice community

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

welcome to our bitlattice fans community http://www.bitlattice.net/group.php ,if you wanna be local organiser in your local area for bitlattce project ,pm me .please make sure you have energy and time to handle this.
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 03:34:09 PM by BitcoinLady

welcome to our bitlattice fans community http://www.bitlattice.net/group.php ,if you wanna be local organiser in your local area for bitlattce project ,pm me .please make sure you have energy and time to handle this.

Thank you for your effort.
We will prepare "marketing message'  in the form of infographic - Bitlattice vs Blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: