Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want me to scrap the current site and start using mmcfe?
Yes - 31 (56.4%)
No - 9 (16.4%)
Doesnt matter to me - 15 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeatherCoin Pool - Stratum  (Read 18552 times)
txmasut

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 03:42:20 PM

Hm, I had ~500FC on the old site which I cashed out around an hour ago, but I have still not received the transaction nor an e-mail. My balance on the site says zero FC though, so what's happening? Smiley

Did you verify address was correct?  Every time I did an manual payout I had notification within 10 seconds and was in my wallet.

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
Woshie

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:01:45 PM

Hm, I had ~500FC on the old site which I cashed out around an hour ago, but I have still not received the transaction nor an e-mail. My balance on the site says zero FC though, so what's happening? Smiley

Did you verify address was correct?  Every time I did an manual payout I had notification within 10 seconds and was in my wallet.

Yes, it's correct. Just cashed out ~20FC to the same address and this time it worked fine.
UKMark

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Empty vessels make most noise.

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:10:19 PM

Does anyone have a rough PPS for this pool? I have been mining for a few hours now @ 1260'ish kh/s and so far 3,053 have been paid and it's still under 1FC  Undecided
I have another 21,600+ due but at this rate it will only be around 7FC if that?
According to the calcs I should be earning circa 200 per day......

AMD FTW

Activity: 317

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:29:08 PM

Did you verify address was correct?  Every time I did an manual payout I had notification within 10 seconds and was in my wallet.

Yeah mine is the same way right now. I cashed out roughly 8500 Feathercoins (old site) 3 hrs ago and it hasn't posted to my Feathercoin Wallet and it currently shows a balance of 0 in my old account.

Viperaus: can you please check on this matter. My username is JJFeathercoin and I'm on your new site and old site with the same user name.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:50:16 PM

Seems like there is a problem on cashout? I will wait for Viperaus to manually send the Coins then.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

thebride

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:23:37 PM

Seems like there is a problem on cashout? I will wait for Viperaus to manually send the Coins then.

It seems there are not enough coins in the hot wallet. It might be caused to the switch to the new platform. Nothing to be too worried about. If everything was ok, Viperaus will just send you what you didn't receive yet.
UKMark

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:25:23 PM

12 hrs @ 1260 kh/s and I'll be lucky to receive 20 FC? WTF? (so far I have received just under 10 FC off 20,000 shares with 20,000 left to count)? I have now moved to another pool until you resolve your payout calculation issues Angry

billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:34:14 PM

Still waiting on a FC payout for my 550k/h session that lasted 8 hours. This session ended 56 hours ago, and so far I have only been paid .004FC total, and that payment was well over 24 hours ago. This mining work was done on the original server. No comment received even though I have made two prior posts in this thread about this issue.

hughperman

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:55:20 PM

Hi,
I cashed out a few FCs (just under 100) from the original pool (mine.altpool.com) earlier on today, and they still haven't shown up in my wallet. They have disappeared from my account though. Could you check it once you have a chance? Username is hughperman.
Thanks!
Hugh
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 03:12:04 AM

12 hrs @ 1260 kh/s and I'll be lucky to receive 20 FC? WTF? (so far I have received just under 10 FC off 20,000 shares with 20,000 left to count)? I have now moved to another pool until you resolve your payout calculation issues Angry

This just sounds like you might either not know this is PPLNS or might not fully understand it?  Did it not strike you as weird that you'd received 10 FC if you'd mined 20,000 shares and had all 20,000 left to count?  You don't have shares "left to count" that isn't how it works.  You have to get your share count up and then you get paid based on your proportion of the pools shares whenever the pool finds a block.  If you'd kept hashing there, @1260 you'd probably be up to something like 6 FC per block  / ~52/day

FWIW, I just switched to this pool yesterday after having lots of problems with p2pool and it has been working great!  automatic payout is working fine, my hash rate is fairly steady, low reject ratio, etc.
UKMark

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:05:17 AM

This just sounds like you might either not know this is PPLNS or might not fully understand it?  Did it not strike you as weird that you'd received 10 FC if you'd mined 20,000 shares and had all 20,000 left to count?  You don't have shares "left to count" that isn't how it works.  You have to get your share count up and then you get paid based on your proportion of the pools shares whenever the pool finds a block.  If you'd kept hashing there, @1260 you'd probably be up to something like 6 FC per block  / ~52/day

FWIW, I just switched to this pool yesterday after having lots of problems with p2pool and it has been working great!  automatic payout is working fine, my hash rate is fairly steady, low reject ratio, etc.

Hi thanks and yes I didn't fully understand it, my Bad!!  Embarrassed Having been spoilt for so long on LTC PPS I was trying to work some form of PPS into my calculations for this pool and unfortunately it doesn't work like that, In the end I ended up with just shy of 56 for my 12 hours so it's not bad at all, although I'm not sure were the online Feathercalcs get 200+ from at current difficulty?.... Anyway all seems OK & I'll be switching back to this pool later on this morning.

sob317

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:50:15 AM

Wacky payouts for me there. Have been mining for the last few days and while my shares are being accepted at a similar rate my payout has increased only the smallest decimal point. I'm hoping it will get figured out but not expecting much. My payout for the last 2 days is about 1/300 of the previous two days, which if anything, should have been higher as my mining program was running full time. oh well, see what happens.

BTC: 12v2K92HKrgnaWbvrwy4xCUXYWNKJmdTB4
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:21:31 PM

The problem may be that it is calculating blocks of 50; in line with LTC. Simple Pool had the same issue earlier.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bogidu

Activity: 89

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 04:00:54 PM

Ok so cgminer shows 260K/230Kh/s while the site shows about 34kh/s.  Thoughts?

AMD FTW

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 04:49:28 PM

I'm going to PM Viperaus now and hopefully he'll come back in this thread and answer a few questions. Normally I'd wait a bit longer than 24 hrs, but being he is a new member with only a bit more than 1 month as being a member I'm sure he can understand some of us questioning what's going on.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
cryptojournal

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:29:34 PM

The pool is down it seems... I've been mining there with a decent hashrate for quite some time. I haven't cashed out yet. I certainly hope Viperaus will bring the pool back online soon and this will all be fixed...
UKMark

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:28:03 AM

All TX's have died since my last payout  Undecided
TX ID of last payout = 14531
I'll switch to another pool until you can sort this....

MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:33:58 AM

I've got a small-medium sized pool running very smoothly and paying out exactly correct.  come on over and help us.. we've hit
5 blocks in about 16hrs with about 7MH/s- 9MH/s.

Its not stratum but its running great with over 98% efficiency.

http://fhc.ub3rl33t.com
cryptojournal

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 02:01:02 PM

I have sent several PMs to Viperaus about the state of the pool and the FC that's stuck on the pool... I haven't received any answer so far.

I'm starting to get an awkward vibe about this, it's not smelling too good... I hope this won't degenerate in an unfortunate way...
AMD FTW

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:44:44 PM

I have sent several PMs to Viperaus about the state of the pool and the FC that's stuck on the pool... I haven't received any answer so far.

I'm starting to get an awkward vibe about this, it's not smelling too good... I hope this won't degenerate in an unfortunate way...

Yeah, as soon as the site was having issues at roughly 45 mhash when the pool was stable for days before with almost the same hash rate, I started getting an uneasy feeling. I then looked up his username and found that he was only a member here for 1.5 months. I'm going to wait a few more days for him to check in here. Then I'll be pulling my miners away from his new pool which right now I have 2 rigs down temporarily but I'll be back up to 10 mhash next week.

For those that had a balance with his old pool, how many Feathercoins were in there.

I had approximately 8500 Feathercoins

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: