Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want me to scrap the current site and start using mmcfe?
Yes - 31 (56.4%)
No - 9 (16.4%)
Doesnt matter to me - 15 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeatherCoin Pool - Stratum  (Read 18552 times)
jhd

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 07:20:38 PM

The site doesn t work

Litecoin Lottery, Litecoin Roulette : http://www.coinpixel.com
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:08:05 PM

Yeah, would be nice to know what's up.
serge79

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:12:13 PM

I see shares accepted (1,5% stales) but website down and no payments.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:14:07 PM

I am like a kid at Christmas waiting to see how much Coins I have made  Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mobodick

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:14:32 PM

yup. that's been going on since yesterday.
mobodick

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:28:24 PM

I've been mining on my person rig since last night and have gotten payouts every hour. My business mining rig started earlier today and still no payout.  Confirms are taking forever which is the problem I think.

Hmm.,., Thanks for the info.

Oh hell... I am gonna have to change my avatar...

Hehe., well, you're the 3rd person already.
There is no shame in numbers Smiley

serge79

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:56:15 PM

Admin, it would be nice to have an update.
Woshie

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 10:21:25 PM

I'ts currently 8:23 AM in Australia and he's probably at work, so don't expect an update for a few hours Roll Eyes
viperaus (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 12:08:01 AM

Hi viperaus, any updates? tried accessing the frontend, but it's just blank  Huh

The site doesn t work

Sorry for the delay - fell asleep while waiting for one of the scripts to run.. Now Im awake again, I will be working on the issue for as long as it takes to get it fixed.

I'ts currently 8:23 AM in Australia and he's probably at work, so don't expect an update for a few hours Roll Eyes

Thanks for letting people know Smiley

I will try to update every couple of hours or when I pass through some of the hurldles I am facing Smiley - I understand everyone is anxious to make sure they are still getting paid out/check balance etc and I will do my utmost to get this issue fixed as soon as I can.

So to explain what is going on at this point.

The script that checks for new found blocks now runs within a 5 - 10 minute window depending upon how many blocks have been found (more blocks in that period = longer running time).

This script used to calculate the shares for the round, and update the user database with that number. As the number of blocks coming through is quite high at the moment, the script was taking forever (about 5 mins per block) to run.

To remedy this, I removed the update share portion of the script to increase block data processing time.

In doing so, I believe that some of the payment calculations (based upon the share data - which is no longer being updated) have incorrectly counted the number of shares for last round/current round; this has had a negative effect to the accountBalance of users.

I have now dumped the required data and will be manually confirming a number of transactions to work out where the payment issue has started and from that point, I will calculate the correct payments and update the database.

I have disabled the front end due to this payment issue as I do not want users to come into their account, notice an errornous payment, and cashout - leaving the pool with insufficient funds to payout everyone their correct amount.

I understand that this issue can throw some doubt my way and may make users feel like their work is for nothing. I assure you that I really am not worried about the FC and will not run off with it - and I will do my best to ensure all work is paid out correctly. My concern is to have a working front and back end system that can be installed/operated by almost anyone.

I appreciate everyones patience and continued hashing during this period - please be aware I am only 1 person, and I do have to work, shop, eat, sleep etc. but getting this system running properly is one of my primary goals and I will put as much time into it as I can.
Benny1985

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:17:31 AM

Hey Viper, no idea if this is possible - I know you're real busy but...

I sent you a PM about an issue I am having with my wallet and the pool. If you could assist me, it'd be fantastic. Thanks!
viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:47:55 AM

Site is now back up - to a degree.

To ensure everything is working correctly, for the next couple of hours I will be manually running the block find script and update account balance script. The auto payment script is still disabled, so if you want to cash out, please do so manually.

During this time, I will be recoding some of the stats to remove any slow database queries and where possible, optimize the code; so please do not be alarmed if you click on my stats, account details etc and no page exists. That means I am yet to finish the updates. Smiley

I have manually updated everybody's account, thankfully there have only been a handful of over payments and if those miners decide not to come back, I will cop that on the chin as a learning experience, however if they do continue to mine, their account will be a negative amount until they work off what was overpaid.

If you feel that my calculations are wrong, please feel free to contact me and I will run another query to confirm (but please know that i ran it 3 times just to make sure the numbers were correct - but hey, I'm human and i do make mistakes Smiley)

I do again apologize for the extended downtime on the site - there were a number of reasons i needed to take it down, the two main reasons being; a) stop excess mysql queries (ppl loading stats page etc), b) to stop new users joining and compounding the problem

Thanks to those that continued mining during this time Smiley
Extornia

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:52:37 AM

Site is now back up - to a degree.

To ensure everything is working correctly, for the next couple of hours I will be manually running the block find script and update account balance script. The auto payment script is still disabled, so if you want to cash out, please do so manually.

During this time, I will be recoding some of the stats to remove any slow database queries and where possible, optimize the code; so please do not be alarmed if you click on my stats, account details etc and no page exists. That means I am yet to finish the updates. Smiley

I have manually updated everybody's account, thankfully there have only been a handful of over payments and if those miners decide not to come back, I will cop that on the chin as a learning experience, however if they do continue to mine, their account will be a negative amount until they work off what was overpaid.

If you feel that my calculations are wrong, please feel free to contact me and I will run another query to confirm (but please know that i ran it 3 times just to make sure the numbers were correct - but hey, I'm human and i do make mistakes Smiley)

I do again apologize for the extended downtime on the site - there were a number of reasons i needed to take it down, the two main reasons being; a) stop excess mysql queries (ppl loading stats page etc), b) to stop new users joining and compounding the problem

Thanks to those that continued mining during this time Smiley

No problem Cheesy We know its hard doing everything when you're all. And lawl I see it was good I stayed on the pool, got somewhat 360FC.
viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:58:18 AM

No problem Cheesy We know its hard doing everything when you're all. And lawl I see it was good I stayed on the pool, got somewhat 360FC.

Cheesy - Glad to hear you got a nice update to your balance - I will be working on the account details page first so that those users that wish to do a manual payment can do so; but I think its dinner time now that Ive finally gotten somewhere so please dont expect this for an hour or two - thanks everyone Smiley
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 12:00:56 PM

Thanks for getting this back up. I can see my account balance of 831 FC for yesterday. Looking forward to hitting the withdrawal button Smiley

viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 12:47:20 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 02:07:15 PM by viperaus

Warning - manual payments currently untested.

If you try to process payment now, it may not work and there is a small possibility of FC going missing. Please wait until confirmation from me before requesting a payout.

I am looking for someone to help me test this feature as I do not have a personal wallet as yet (too busy trying to fix things Smiley)

What I propose is: you will jump on irc/msn/skype (whichever you prefer), let me know your user name. I will then set your balance to 1FC. Then you will request a payout. If you encounter errors, let me know so I can fix; if all good (as I hope it should be), then I will reinstate the full balance and you can keep the 1FC as a gift Smiley  - if it goes the other way and fails, I will cop the 1FC loss, fix any errors and we try again.

UPDATE: Payment has been tested by a user and confirmed as recieved so should be all good to go Smiley
mobodick

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:02:58 PM

Hey!
Good to see the site back!
 Grin
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:22:44 PM

Warning - manual payments currently untested.

If you try to process payment now, it may not work and there is a small possibility of FC going missing. Please wait until confirmation from me before requesting a payout.

I am looking for someone to help me test this feature as I do not have a personal wallet as yet (too busy trying to fix things Smiley)

What I propose is: you will jump on irc/msn/skype (whichever you prefer), let me know your user name. I will then set your balance to 1FC. Then you will request a payout. If you encounter errors, let me know so I can fix; if all good (as I hope it should be), then I will reinstate the full balance and you can keep the 1FC as a gift Smiley  - if it goes the other way and fails, I will cop the 1FC loss, fix any errors and we try again.

I just tested it with my 831 coins which have now come through Smiley

I read your post after pressing withdrawal!

Extornia

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:11:28 PM

To confirm on my behalf, withdrawal works perfectly.
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:19:33 PM

Yes, withdrawal went smooth. I had to pay ~0.25FC fee though instead of the 0.1FC

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:21:35 PM

I just tested it with my 831 coins which have now come through Smiley

I read your post after pressing withdrawal!

To confirm on my behalf, withdrawal works perfectly.

Thanks for confirming this guys Smiley - looks like a few other ppl have cashed out as well Smiley

Now to fix the stats - that will have to wait till tomorrow though as I am quite tired now. At least the basic operations of the site are running again Cheesy

Yes, withdrawal went smooth. I had to pay ~0.25FC fee though instead of the 0.1FC

Im guessing that probably includes the pool fee of 2%? Would that sound about right - 0.15 pool fee, 0.1 transaction fee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: