Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want me to scrap the current site and start using mmcfe?
Yes - 31 (56.4%)
No - 9 (16.4%)
Doesnt matter to me - 15 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeatherCoin Pool - Stratum  (Read 18544 times)
cryptojournal

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 01:40:44 AM

I had 3K+ FC in there... Hard to know exactly how many as the refresh was so delayed... I still haven't got any answer from him... I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I hope he's just really busy with Anzac day and all, but I can't say I'm too happy with his management of the pool, and I hope I didn't just lose 3K+ FC which happen to be trading @ 37.5 LTC / 1K on Cryptonit right now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 01:57:27 AM

I had 3K+ FC in there... Hard to know exactly how many as the refresh was so delayed... I still haven't got any answer from him... I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I hope he's just really busy with Anzac day and all, but I can't say I'm too happy with his management of the pool, and I hope I didn't just lose 3K+ FC which happen to be trading @ 37.5 LTC / 1K on Cryptonit right now...

where do you see trading of FC there?  I still dont see FC in the dropdown box.
cryptojournal

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 02:34:46 AM

https://cryptonit.net/exchange/ltc/ftc

Trading @ 40 LTC / 1K FC

Looks like a strong IPO... It will bring people to this market...
cryptojournal

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:15:42 AM

Still no answers from the guy... This is no way to manage a pool... Did I just get owned by my first scammer on Btctalk?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 05:03:57 PM

FC/Day estimate seems to be calculated wrong.
FC has 200 coins in a block, so should get 4x what it estimates.
AMD FTW

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:22:27 AM

Well here is some information I dug up for those that want to know what's going on

Domain Name.........: altpool.com
Registrar...........: CRAZY DOMAINS FZ-LLC
Whois Server........: whois.syrahost.com
Referral URL........: http://www.crazydomains.com
Name Server.........: ns1.viperaushosting.com
Name Server.........: ns2.viperaushosting.com
Creation Date.......: 2013-04-18 00:00:00
Expiration Date.....: 2014-04-18 00:00:00
Registrant Details..:
Registrant Name.....: Troy Dear
First Name..........: Troy
Last Name...........: Dear
Address Line 1......: 38 Dunoon St
Address Line 2......:
City................: Doncaster
State...............: VIC
Country.............: AU
Post Code...........: 3108
Phone...............: (+61) 402538107
Fax.................: (+)
Email Address.......: viperaus@gmail.com
Admin Contact Details:
Address Line 2......:
Technical Contact Details:
Address Line 2......:
DNS Delegation details:
Name Server 1: ns1.viperaushosting.com
Name Server IP 1: 74.220.195.44
Name Server 2: ns2.viperaushosting.com
Name Server IP 2: 69.89.16.124

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
cryptojournal

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:43:51 AM

Thanks man, really...

So, Troy, will you answer us, please?

You're closing the pool, ok, it's your right, but please give us our FTC...
Edvin512

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 08:57:29 AM

I believe i had around 700 FC there, any possibility to get my FC out?

I am like a lennisters
AMD FTW

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 01:46:25 PM

Some more domains this guy owns. Also take not of the bitcoin (9) and litecoin (6) sites.

1.  artformyoffice.com
2.  badbreathfromacidreflux.com
3.  bigbangmerchandise.com
4.  buyacaiberryproducts.com
5.  clearmydrive.com
6.  earnlitecoins.com
7.  fur2u.com
8.  fur2you.com
9.  game4bitcoins.com
10.  heaters4sale.com
11.  hempoilcookbook.com
12.  hempseedcookbook.com
13.  holidayonabudget.com
14.  itjobsworkingfromhome.com
15.  jobsfromworkingathome.com
16.  medicalincontinence.com
17.  microwaves4sale.com
18.  modelsnearby.com
19.  refrigerators4sale.com
20.  searchengineoptimize.net
21.  techsupportsoftwareblog.com
22.  toprestaurantsinmelbourne.mobi
23.  vacuums4sale.com
24.  washinemachinerepairs.com
25.  washingmachines4sale.com

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
cryptojournal

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:41:28 PM

I just sent an email to his gmail address requesting my FTC balance to be sent to my FTC address, and telling him we are waiting for answers on this thread.
Edvin512

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:45:49 PM

I sent an email as well requesting payout

I am like a lennisters
cryptojournal

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

Still no answer... He signed his previous PMs to me "Troy" and doesn't seem to want to hide his identity... Strange for a possible scammer...
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:41:23 PM

Still no answer... He signed his previous PMs to me "Troy" and doesn't seem to want to hide his identity... Strange for a possible scammer...

He has been reliable in the past. I guess he is stuck in some personal problem - lets wait and see.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

hughperman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 08:14:25 PM

Yes I wouldn't be worried I got most of my coins from the pool before.
sokol815

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 10:33:43 PM

I've withdrawn my FC from the pool multiple times all without a hitch... it is a good pool.

BTC: 1DGoGCg93igczMttDQn5SAE9x6zn4KZ8bv
LTC: LiP6Pskxa5tdDAhdwYeqszRFBMQev2ndBr
FTC: 6efcHwHYG3rk8SP37odyCrKqdxWom8rsen
cryptojournal

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 11:02:59 PM

I hope you guys are right, and I'm sorry if I'm being a little too impatient and he's having a personal problem of some sort. In PMs, he didn't strike me as a scammer, and yes the pool looked good, better that the current barely customized Pushpool which are dominating the FTC mining scene... too bad...
DigitalDoom

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:40:57 AM

OK...so I'm feeling a little (by little I mean a whole lot) ticked off here!

A couple weeks ago I set my miners on altpool and after several days of mining but receiving nothing except excuses and apologies for why the OP couldn't get the site up and running correctly...well...I gave up. Figuring that the FTC I had mined would show up in the account once he had things running smoothly.

Now I return tonight to see what my mining efforts had returned and he just up and shut the SOB down! What?!?! Man...that's no way to run a pool! So I never even got to see what was owed me from mining 2-3 days in the last pool...let alone the thought of actually receiving the payment?!?!

Now this guy is setting up a 2nd pool and evidently having more problems and paying more people with excuses and apologies.

Judging by the domains he's been buying (probably with the money he earned selling our stolen crypto) I'm guessing he's chasing the "make internet millions" fantasy that sucks so many people in. I wonder which sucker program he wasted our money on.  Cheesy

Well...at least I'll be able to rest easy over my losses knowing that he'll probably be taken for $1,000s/$10,000s more before he learns the simple lesson that building a trustworthy reputation is the first step toward making real money online. You can't sell anything to people who have no trust in you!  Wink

FTC:
6vsa4YBmxrXyAMZ3EQTdPrPhQhjPVdfu2T

LTC:
LPfnfCXFKhGPk9WEeb6TogHGPDs7EGPaku

BTC:
1Nty4Skd98GHCknoJCAVbuqKWrkM4PXhq4
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:15:20 AM

^
see earlier in this thread where my 8 hours of mining at 550k/h resulted in me being paid .004 FTC, which in itself is pathetic, but to top it off, it took around 12 hours to even get THAT.

I have posted about that 2-3 times in this thread now with no response. Was never credited for the work on my account with his site, and yes I saw just a few minutes ago he shut the pool down. Dunno why I even checked again, its been a good 4-5 days at least since not being paid, so its not like I expected to log in and find and FTC in my account there...but shutting it down without payment, no response from viperus in either PM or post in this thread, I cannot NOT RECOMMEND any pool this guy runs any less.

Whats even worse (somehow) is that viperus PMed me a few days ago before this issue to put in a good word for this pool when I told him via PM that I had finally received my first payout with the pool (which was super late payments broken into many tiny pieces over the span of 24+hours), but I agreed and put in a good word and now feel like a complete fool.
viperaus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:03:15 AM

Hello everyone - I am sorry I have not been around for the last few days; I have had some family problems of late and that is a bigger priority to me than anything else.

I have arrived back into Melbourne late yesterday evening and have had to organize myself today. I am reading through all the messages now and will be replying to all the PM's as soon as I can.

Im sorry the mine.altpool site has gone down. I was not aware of this, however it is probably a good thing as I have logged in a couple of hours ago and noticed the hot wallet is out of funds. I do not know how this has happened and am currently in the process of running the script to calculate all of the rewards per user for each block. Once this has ran, I will cross reference it with the database and actual payouts to find out what has gone wrong.

To all those that are still waiting for payouts from this site, I will move all the test funds I sent to myself (account: 6zKfbsa8eHKp5VsPDKAnKMQyuzp5Knkktr - http://imgur.com/VkHucrO) and all the fees/donation funds from fc.altpool to begin payout. From my admin panel, it appears that there is about 20K that needs to be paid out, however I do not have this much banked up, (about 1.9K in tests and about 1K from fc.altpool) - once I have collated all the data, I will be in a better position to know what is the true amount owed to miners.

FC/Day estimate seems to be calculated wrong.
FC has 200 coins in a block, so should get 4x what it estimates.

I shall update this after replying to everyone

Thanks man, really...
So, Troy, will you answer us, please?
You're closing the pool, ok, it's your right, but please give us our FTC...
I believe i had around 700 FC there, any possibility to get my FC out?

I will payout as much as I can tonight and as the new site gets more donations/fees, I will continue to work off the balances owing

I just sent an email to his gmail address requesting my FTC balance to be sent to my FTC address, and telling him we are waiting for answers on this thread.
I sent an email as well requesting payout

Sorry, I was in a rural area with terrible internet access.

Ive said before, im not here to scam people hence I have no reason to try and hide myself. I even stated in a previous post you could find me pretty easily on the web (as you can now see from whois data Smiley)

I hope you guys are right, and I'm sorry if I'm being a little too impatient and he's having a personal problem of some sort. In PMs, he didn't strike me as a scammer, and yes the pool looked good, better that the current barely customized Pushpool which are dominating the FTC mining scene... too bad...

Dont feel too bad - I know how this must look (especially being a realativly new user on BTC) and I am sorry I have not been able to keep you guys informed and updated as I have in the past.

Judging by the domains he's been buying (probably with the money he earned selling our stolen crypto) I'm guessing he's chasing the "make internet millions" fantasy that sucks so many people in. I wonder which sucker program he wasted our money on.  Cheesy

No domain names I have, have been purchased with BTC/FC/LTC - ever - they have all come from my own pocket, and no, im not chasing the 'make internet millions', just hoping to get a few dollars from either adsense or resale.

billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:20:58 AM

Viperus, as i have said a few times now in this thread, I was not paid for 8 hours of mining at 550 k/h many days ago on the original site. This occurred shortly after I put in a good word for your site as you asked me to do via PM. In fact immediately after receiving my payment for my original work, and posting in this thread that you DID in fact pay me, I turned one of my miners back to your site for a 8 hours session.

This is the session I am speaking of about not being paid. Well, actually i received a one-time credit to my altpool account  of .004 FTC at least 12 hours (and probably longer I forget) after the session ended, but this is clearly not even close to the amount owed for certain. I have not made an account on your new site. If you intend to make good on your above promise of paying your miners for their past work that was not paid due to the site running out of money, then that is great. As I said, I do not have an account at your new site and since the old site is shut down I will provide my FTC wallet address where you can feel free to send me my payment if you wish.

I honestly do not even know how much is owed to me (since the site is down and all) but if you have a record of it still, or send me a payment that even remotely resembles what I should have received, then that would be very nice and I will be happy to report back on this thread to update the situation. Send any payments owed here:

6h3ETimhDYXpEC97wEJiWRYseJ2BJuEjnP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: