Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want me to scrap the current site and start using mmcfe?
Yes - 31 (56.4%)
No - 9 (16.4%)
Doesnt matter to me - 15 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeatherCoin Pool - Stratum  (Read 18552 times)
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:35:14 PM

I just tested it with my 831 coins which have now come through Smiley

I read your post after pressing withdrawal!

To confirm on my behalf, withdrawal works perfectly.

Thanks for confirming this guys Smiley - looks like a few other ppl have cashed out as well Smiley

Now to fix the stats - that will have to wait till tomorrow though as I am quite tired now. At least the basic operations of the site are running again Cheesy

Yes, withdrawal went smooth. I had to pay ~0.25FC fee though instead of the 0.1FC

Im guessing that probably includes the pool fee of 2%? Would that sound about right - 0.15 pool fee, 0.1 transaction fee?

Sounds right! Forgot about the fee. Just wanted to give you some feedback  Wink

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
Moray

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:57:39 PM

It seems I got overpaid. My ballance is -71.05xxxxx FC. I switched to other crypto for now. Can you, please, check it and if I really got overpaid- I'll send you those coins from my wallet.
user: users
viperaus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:34:40 PM

It seems I got overpaid. My ballance is -71.05xxxxx FC. I switched to other crypto for now. Can you, please, check it and if I really got overpaid- I'll send you those coins from my wallet.
user: users

Hey, Im just crawling into bed - I shall make sure to check your account tomorrow and will let you know my findings Smiley
Gamesfreak13563

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:01:18 AM

How long has it been since this pool hit a block?
viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:29:47 AM

As Im currently running the scripts manually, its hard to say. Looking at the timestamps, is looks like 1 every 10mins approx.

Things seem to be running smoothly, so i will be setting them to run automatically sometime today Smiley
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:21:26 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 04:48:18 AM by mrSprinkles

As Im currently running the scripts manually, its hard to say. Looking at the timestamps, is looks like 1 every 10mins approx.

Things seem to be running smoothly, so i will be setting them to run automatically sometime today Smiley

Looking forward to the site going on auto.
viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:52:26 AM

Looking forward to the site going on auto.

Me too Cheesy
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:03:52 PM

offline again?

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
temor

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:06:03 PM

So, is the site still down or just running incredibly slow?

I'd like to access my funds now ( or at least check my balance ). Please and thank you.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:26:53 PM

I'd like to access my funds now ( or at least check my balance ). Please and thank you.

Its running but has slowed down. Seems the server gives up when the owner goes to sleep  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

thebride

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:34:52 PM

Yes, it seems everything is VERY VERY slow. Though mining still keeps running fine. Let's wait...
IlbiStarz

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:09:19 PM

Round Shares: 40333 (14.4% stale) ?
Dark3nedFaith

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:37:51 PM

I haven't been getting many stales. Generally at about a %.3 stale rate
IlbiStarz

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:34:47 PM

Site down again Sad
txmasut

Activity: 280

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:19:37 AM

Site is up and working as always.  Even when the site has been down, shares have still accumulated and paid out.  Thanks admin Smiley

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:50:19 AM

+1 for this pool. pays out fairly and accurately, just mild website issues is the only downside.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:13:31 AM

Running really slow.

Haven't fixed the stale calculation yet - sorry.

OK, so even after optimizing some of the code (still a lot more to go through though) I find (as do a lot of others) that the website is always very slow to load. I will be shopping around today to find a beefier server and once setup there, hopefully this issue will disappear.

This pool was originally just to test the stratum server was working, accepting shares and sending upstream for confirmations; well, that side of the test has been a huge success - and even with the front end lagging, it seems that the mining side remains unaffected which is another plus.

Now if I can get the front end running at a decent speed, I think I will have a reasonably stable pool; and then this will be able to be duplicated for any crypto based upon scrypt (ie: litecoin, feathercoin)

Thanks again for everyones support and please stay tuned to the front page of the site (and/or this forum) for news as to when the change over will occur.
txmasut

Activity: 280

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 03:25:10 AM

Running really slow.

Haven't fixed the stale calculation yet - sorry.

OK, so even after optimizing some of the code (still a lot more to go through though) I find (as do a lot of others) that the website is always very slow to load. I will be shopping around today to find a beefier server and once setup there, hopefully this issue will disappear.

This pool was originally just to test the stratum server was working, accepting shares and sending upstream for confirmations; well, that side of the test has been a huge success - and even with the front end lagging, it seems that the mining side remains unaffected which is another plus.

Now if I can get the front end running at a decent speed, I think I will have a reasonably stable pool; and then this will be able to be duplicated for any crypto based upon scrypt (ie: litecoin, feathercoin)

Thanks again for everyones support and please stay tuned to the front page of the site (and/or this forum) for news as to when the change over will occur.

Is the site updating coins automatically now?  I ask because on my personal account it's adding coins as it's supposed to.  However on my business account I've had it on for nine hours or so now and nothing has been added.  Why the difference between the two accounts? (And to everyone reading this, I'm not worried about getting my FC, just wondering why the difference in accounts)

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
IlbiStarz

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:32:36 AM

Hope the website speeds up soon! Nice pool ^^
viperaus (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:41:42 AM

Is the site updating coins automatically now?  I ask because on my personal account it's adding coins as it's supposed to.  However on my business account I've had it on for nine hours or so now and nothing has been added.  Why the difference between the two accounts? (And to everyone reading this, I'm not worried about getting my FC, just wondering why the difference in accounts)

Yes, the site is processing block updates and balance updates every 15 10 minutes now. This should be updating all accounts at the same time, so i would expect your business account to have updated. Please let me know the miner details (PM me) and I look into the problem for you.

Hope the website speeds up soon! Nice pool ^^

Thanks - me too Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: