Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc  (Read 72468 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 12:13:24 AM

I feel sorry for Ed if he actually does have a daughter. Instead of apologizing to papamoi and refunding him, he's building a wall of evidence against himself and digging himself into a hole from which he may never be able to see his daughter from again. I'm actually quite surprised he's stayed alive this long to be honest. His pathetic attempts to scam millions from "investors" while lying about "Steve Wozniac" being his company's spokesperson will go down in history as one of the most ridiculous sociopathic pieces of evidence against him ever.

This fruitloop is comedy gold. Keep the gold coming Ed, it keeps us motivated to see this through.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 12:27:07 AM

*edit*
double LOL -  just reread it again and saw the bit 'about contacting the department early to our might mean you forfit your funds'... what a tard. I guess this explains why he would use his real name...

It is highly entertaining to watch someone so disconnected with reality try to protect himself. It's like watching a kid with chocolate on his face try and tell everyone that he didn't steal a cookie.

I suspect Ed is not going to last very long in prison and would do anything to plea bargain against having to go. If he were smart, he would have recognized his mistake earlier and given every penny back to papamoi before he garnered this much attention. This is how all common crooks fuck up; they get sloppy in front of the wrong people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Y69p1Lx48
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 12:32:28 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2013, 01:42:32 AM by Matthew N. Wright

Just for comedy, I called the number our fat copn man supplied and there is no "Randal Smith" working there. There's also no detectives working there (it's the police district call center).

Ed is either mentally retarded, lived as a sociopath so long he thinks everyone believes him, or just lazy because no one has banged on his door yet.

Patience Ed. Paperwork takes time and the FBI takes a tad longer than local law enforcement in international fraud cases.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 02:36:32 AM

http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2009/03/27/salesforcecom-1000-servers-at-equinix/

Matt Reynolds

Posted August 25th, 2012

The 4.8 GHz servers being installed by Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking, Inc. are taking over the High Frequency Trading world and the High Performance Cloud Services niches. If you run on anything slower than 4.8 GHz, your are being left in the dust. Check out LiquidNitrogenOverclocking.com for more info. And, by the way, they don’t use liquid nitrogen to cool their servers, it’s just their business name.

Recent atitivity on his LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=7035602&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=W1s8&locale=en_US&srchid=72b3045c-b1a2-48da-92cd-7d1ad22d991e-2&srchindex=1&srchtotal=12&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_*1_Matt_Reynolds_*2_*2_*1_*2_*2_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_*1_*51_*1_*51_true_G%2CCC%2CN%2CI%2CPC%2CED%2CL%2CFG%2CTE%2CFA%2CSE%2CP%2CCS%2CF%2CDR_us%3A49_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&pvs=ps&trk=pp_profile_name_link

Matt Reynolds endorsed the skills and expertise of Adela Vilza
 Adela is endorsed for Fixed Income, Derivatives, Financial Markets, Bloomberg, and Equities.
Endorse Connections 16 hours ago

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Q4mgr75inoQJ:frontend.spiceworks.com/profile/show/Matthew%2520(LNO)%3Ftab%3Dactivity%26filter%3Dhelpful_posts+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Why does a stock market Guru freelance as a salesman for a scammer? You telling me Matthew Reynolds is able to research stocks for his clients yet wasn't able to vet Ed Trice given all that was out there in the chess community. http://web.archive.org/web/20081212002330/http://www.cosmicspeculator.com/story.htm

When I met Matt 3 years ago, I was immediately impressed with his youth and his vigor and his market insight.  I’m very fortunate to have followed Matt consistently for these past 3 years because these years have been pleasant from multiple aspects, especially in the area of personal trading improvement.  Earlier this year in May, when Matt visited me in Las Vegas, we attended the Money Show together and began discussing alternatives for helping other traders improve their trading.

BTW, Matthew D. Reynolds was president of COSMIC SPECULATOR, INC.: http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=%252bBaRiywmSotnIVm0wTBb%252fA%253d%253d&nt7=0
BuckeyeXS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 02:43:13 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2013, 04:24:14 AM by BuckeyeXS

Ed has never met Matt as far as I know.

Ed did tell me about him and I did see a few emails but when we talked on the phone Ed described it like this...

You know the TV commercials that have the stock trading systems, that's what Matt does. He sells a package with computer and software + training. These guys know that most people get involved in stock trading and have no idea what's really going on so they invest a lot of money only to lose it. People like Matt & Ed are more then happy to take these peoples money.

I did ask Ed at some point if he ever generated any sales because I never saw any machines that needed to be built for him, Ed said no.

Henchman24 that picture is to funny man Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 04:37:49 AM

Time to add his Blackjack System into the mix: http://edtrice.blogspot.com/2009/03/highlights-from-career-of-ed-trice.html

In the 1990's, Trice moved to New York and designed software as a consultant to Fortune 100 companies in midtown Manhattan. In his spare time, Trice released a Blackjack card counting package as "shareware", which relied on users to pay on an "honor system" if they enjoyed the program. His Blackjack Deluxe program and shareware distribution metaphor contained an idea that Trice parlayed into a windfall of profit: any user who sent in a design suggestion that was good enough to be integrated into the program, or who thoroughly documented a bug, would have their names permanently enshrined in all subsequent releases of the program. The result was thousands of great ideas and high quality feedback. The program became feature rich and was extremely stable. People identified bugs on literally every type of Macintosh in existence, and Trice paid attention to all of their gripes. After three years, there were relatively few requests to be made (most were incorporated into features already) and there were literally no bugs left to fix.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:52:14 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2013, 10:54:32 AM by Matthew N. Wright

Bruno, in that blog he wrote about himself, he shows a supposed glowing recommendation by "Don Lafferty". Keep in mind, this is the same Ed Trice who claims he met Bobby Fischer (and can't prove it to anyone) and pays people to write articles about himself.

Here's a snippet of the contract between papamoi and Ed Trice:

Here's what caught my eye:

Keep in mind the first was done on a computer in a PDF file.

BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:59:40 AM

LOL I found that blog the other night.
You do know it was written by Trice-a-roni right ?

He has a habit of creating blogs all over the place, having newspaper articles printed that he created.

I do not know what deal he had with Alexis Skye but he sure played her for all he could media wise.

He is the true egomaniac and has plastered himself all over the internet, creating his own Wikipedia and with his scam on gothic chess, my 61 memorable games etc., that has been plastered on just about every website you can think of.

Just do google search of "Ed Trice Scam", "Liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com scam" and scroll through the links, that junk not only hurts your eyes to read but it will give you a headache after reading how he can twist any simple question into a paragraph of nonsense that usually starts out with "if you were correct I would agree with you".

I have looked over so many emails with this stuff its not funny, after awhile it's just simply painful to keep going and read his garbage. The textual banter that he with a client was enough to drive you insane.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:01:30 AM

He has a habit of creating blogs all over the place, having newspaper articles printed that he created.

I do not know what deal he had with Alexis Skye but he sure played her for all he could media wise.

He is the true egomaniac and has plastered himself all over the internet, creating his own Wikipedia and with his scam on gothic chess, my 61 memorable games etc., that has been plastered on just about every website you can think of.

Just do google search of "Ed Trice Scam", "Liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com scam" and scroll through the links, that junk not only hurts your eyes to read but it will give you a headache after reading how he can twist any simple question into a paragraph of nonsense that usually starts out with "if you were correct I would agree with you".

I have looked over so many emails with this stuff its not funny, after awhile it's just simply painful to keep going and read his garbage. The textual banter that he with a client was enough to drive you insane.

Hey don't ruin it for the rest of us. We're still "discovering" Ed for the first time, in all his delicious scumminess.

BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:04:12 AM

Hey don't ruin it for the rest of us. We're still "discovering" Ed for the first time, in all his delicious scumminess.

HAHA sure have fun Smiley

I should create a blog with all these emails LOL
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:10:41 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1d78sw/ed_trice_scammer_rips_off_bitcoiner_for_47220/

I should create a blog with all these emails

It just so happens that edtrice.com was just registered. I bet the person who registered it would be happy to point that to your blog when it's ready.

BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:13:44 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1d78sw/ed_trice_scammer_rips_off_bitcoiner_for_47220/

It just so happens that edtrice.com was just registered. I bet the person who registered it would be happy to point that to your blog when it's ready.

I bet he will  Roll Eyes
Think he will link this to it  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 05:18:07 AM

Imagine what edtrice.org or edrice.info linked to all the great stuff would do to his career.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:21:00 AM

Imagine what edtrice.org or edrice.info linked to all the great stuff would do to his career.

He has a career?

Oh right, you mean marks. Yea, it'd probably scare the marks away.

papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:21:25 AM

Officer Smith would like to speak with you in the parking lot.   Tongue

i like this one

lol
BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 01:55:42 PM

Over on his LiquidNitrogenOverclocking facebook page he has a few comments about what he calls a Flash Server. Now I have played around with Phase Change and used plenty of LN2 here but this comment about how his micro channel heat pipe system works is about the biggest line of bull I have ever seen. But people with out any HVAC experience would not know about this stuff. He really is a special kind of used car sales person.

This term micochannel heat pipe came from a visit he had with QuantaCool, Inc. and there tech which you can see something about it here. There is no way a system like that is going to fit into a 1U server case or cool a stack of servers. QuantaCool was contacted and warned about Mr. Ed.
http://www.quantacool.com/photogallery.html

"Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Microchannel Heat Pipes are gravity driven with no pumps and a condenser which must be mounted at the top of a rack. The vertical drop height from the liquid to vapor phase is slightly more than 10U, which allows the system to self-pressurize. For that reason, it makes sense to sell "10 U worth" of servers at a time, so we only sell them in bundles of 10 installed at a client site. It's $145,000 for 10 of these servers, so 40 cores x 5.4 GHz, or roughly $14,500 each if we could sell them one at a time. Bear in mind this includes travel costs for an installation team (air fare, hotel, meals) so it's not like an off-the-shelf product."

It just like the pictures he has up about his new magical server, he goes someplace and takes a picture, this then becomes his new magic product. Fact is he has never built a machine or even overclocked a system nor does he have anyone that could build anything.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:25:02 PM

Isn't impersonation of a police officer like a federal crime in the US?

In the UK it's very, very bad to be caught impersonating an officer.

i think so

the screen copy is under examination at the moment i m writing

i think this is something wich will interest the authorities

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:56:31 AM

hi guys

i ve found this :

http://gothicchess.blogspot.co.uk/

and this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KQ8DMAfZCik/SYarDQ95niI/AAAAAAAAADI/op8BPLrbhS4/s320/alexis_ed_elevator_iceland.jpg

and this:

http://www.avlerchess.com/chess-misc/Ed_Trice_loses_the_plot_307808.html

the funniest is probably this one:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Alexis_Skye_and_Ed_Trice.jpg

lool
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 03:00:15 PM

http://gothicchess.blogspot.co.uk/

Kurt Rechenberg with Patty Strahan and I. You're not seeing red either, that's just the way God made them. I reminded Kurt than in 1979 he bet me $1 that Denver was going to beat Dallas in the Superbowl, and I welched on the bet for about 13 years. I can still remember Kurt saying "You think Dallas will beat the Orange Crush? No way!" I had no idea that was the nickname of the Broncos at the time, all I knew was I wore this Dallas Cowboys jacket and I thought it was cool. Kurt was obviously better informed! When I finally saw him at a bar in the Barclay Square shopping center in 1992, I paid up. Of course, $1 was all the money in the world when you don't have a job and are in the 7th grade. Thankfully, Kurt let me go on the interest.

I wonder when the next Saint Laurence School class reunion will be. I'm just saying!  Wink
The_Authorities

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:03:33 PM

i think this is something wich will interest the authorities

Nope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: